AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Little Busters

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-05-06, 04:09   Link #241
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhapsody View Post
So I just finished Kurugaya's route. I was wondering, does every route (besides Rin) have a True Ending that can only be gotten after Refrain? Or is this only for Kurugaya?
Only Yuiko's ending is changed after Refrain. Unless they changed something in EX/Converter/ME, the rest of the heroines don't have any change for their respective ending.
Old 2010-05-06, 15:56   Link #242
Rhapsody

Send a message via AIM to Rhapsody Send a message via MSN to Rhapsody Send a message via Yahoo to Rhapsody
Thanks for the response.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Has anyone tried out the compatibility with the EX version? This is the only version I can find that's cheaper to get locally so if it will work I might as well get it, or at least I can use AGTH_Atlas for the added sections. If not I'll go look for the original version instead.
I've patched the EX version since I was curious on how it would turn out. I didn't play all of it, but I would try to avoid patching the EX version. The battles were glitchy and had random stuff like Saya and something that looks like part of her minigame or whatever. I don't know if the baseball practices are glitch free or not.
Old 2010-05-06, 20:19   Link #243
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Has anyone tried out the compatibility with the EX version? This is the only version I can find that's cheaper to get locally so if it will work I might as well get it, or at least I can use AGTH_Atlas for the added sections. If not I'll go look for the original version instead.
The patch works, but barely. The battles and minigames are so sscrewd up that I'd suggest turning them all off. And the extra few lines that EX adds aren't accessible, so you won't be able to play those scenes. The text is translated alright. Only get the patch if you can't wait.
Old 2010-07-13, 17:55   Link #244
zan11

ok i just got this game and was wondering is the ex version the ecstacy version or not ??

ps thanks for working on a patch
Old 2010-07-13, 18:06   Link #245
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by zan11 View Post
ok i just got this game and was wondering is the ex version the ecstacy version or not ??

ps thanks for working on a patch
Yes, EX = Esctacy. If you got EX, then be prepared to face some bugs if you install the patch.
Old 2010-08-05, 04:18   Link #246
Metaler

So does anyone know when the next patch will be coming out? I'm quite excited for this game. o.o
Old 2010-08-05, 20:46   Link #247
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaler View Post
So does anyone know when the next patch will be coming out? I'm quite excited for this game. o.o
Be patient, fluffy is working, they aren't dormant.
Old 2010-08-09, 00:30   Link #248
zan11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komari View Post
Yes, EX = Esctacy. If you got EX, then be prepared to face some bugs if you install the patch.
ok so after u finish the normal game are u going to make a patch of ex?
Old 2010-09-25, 13:30   Link #249
TheRealTRXD
Not making an impression

Really excited about this

I played clannad to death (every arc, although misae's light kept failing on me for some reason) and absolutely loved it! I've seen a couple LB videos on youtube and it seems really cool, especially that chick with the purple hair.

Im actually learning japanese at the moment, I haven't been doing it for long but it gets pretty easy once you get your head around the grammar. I took the Romaji shortcut though lol, so I wouldn't be any help with this project at all.

Good luck!
Old 2010-09-29, 14:50   Link #250
Shiratamadango

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealTRXD View Post
Really excited about this

I played clannad to death (every arc, although misae's light kept failing on me for some reason) and absolutely loved it! I've seen a couple LB videos on youtube and it seems really cool, especially that chick with the purple hair.

Im actually learning japanese at the moment, I haven't been doing it for long but it gets pretty easy once you get your head around the grammar. I took the Romaji shortcut though lol, so I wouldn't be any help with this project at all.

Good luck!
I'm pretty glad that you're interested in LB! as well.
And I think we could make good friends as fans of that purple-haired girl! (I guess it's Sasasami)

@All the fans
As of now, we're editing the Komari route, and should be able to release the new patch within next month.
We're deeply appreciate you fans' patience.
Old 2010-10-01, 17:19   Link #251
TheRealTRXD
Not making an impression

That's great news Shira

I really appreciate this translation, I wouldn't be able to read it otherwise, and its awesome that your releasing it in routes instead of waiting for it all together, it's almost like waiting for the next episode of your favorite anime

And yeah Sasami definitely has the best character design in my opinion, she's pretty bad ass looking
Old 2010-10-01, 19:25   Link #252
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiratamadango View Post
@All the fans
As of now, we're editing the Komari route, and should be able to release the new patch within next month.
Yaaaaaaaay.

After that, just THREE more routes until Rin!
Old 2010-10-05, 22:57   Link #253
king12354

There are still three more?

Going to wait until it's completely done.
Old 2010-10-05, 23:22   Link #254
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiratamadango View Post
I'm pretty glad that you're interested in LB! as well.
And I think we could make good friends as fans of that purple-haired girl! (I guess it's Sasasami)

@All the fans
Thanks for the heads-up.

I'll just wait in the shadows until an ME compatible version comes out.
Old 2010-10-06, 09:44   Link #255
TheRealTRXD
Not making an impression

That reminds me, does whichever version that's compatible with this patch include voice acting?
Old 2010-10-06, 13:46   Link #256
JJDunn
The Basic One

Send a message via MSN to JJDunn
@TheRealTRXD

I've got the EX version, patched up-to-date. As far as I can tell, fully voiced in Japanese only Riki's isn't, but I find that normal since he's the narrator/protagonist whatever.

I haven't found any critical bugs yet after completing Kurugaya's route and Rin's bad ending. There's the odd untranslated text in the battles, and blank choice boxes when you have to choose between characters for a few events. Or even if you save, choose one, load, choose a different one, for some reason the choice stays the same o.o But so far it hadn't altered any of the story progress.

I heard about the Komari route being translated through comments on a youtube video, so here I am ;o
Old 2010-10-06, 13:53   Link #257
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealTRXD View Post
That reminds me, does whichever version that's compatible with this patch include voice acting?
Every version of Little Busters has voice acting (it was the first Key game to do so upon release, as I recall), so yes.
Old 2010-10-06, 14:07   Link #258
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Offtopic: Planetarian (2004) and Tomoyo After (2005) were voiced on their first release, way before LB! (2007).
Old 2010-10-06, 14:15   Link #259
JJDunn
The Basic One

Send a message via MSN to JJDunn
that reminds me. I recently heard the english translation project for Tomoyo After was dropped I hope it doesn't happen to LB!
Old 2010-10-06, 14:16   Link #260
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Offtopic: Planetarian (2004) and Tomoyo After (2005) were voiced on their first release, way before LB! (2007).
Planetarian was voiced on its first release? Thought it was only for the PS2 remake. Ah well.

Forgot about Tomoyo After. My mistake.
Closed Thread

Tags
bishoujo, game patch, key, pc game, translation