AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-03-15, 19:23   Link #341
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Oh right, I forgot that the dungeon islands are also counted as his territory.... They're super far away from the Dukedom (pretty much other side of the world map), and people usually get there via teleportation gates that Touya made, not to mention people don't actually live there (the islands are used to attract adventurers to his country), so it being part of his territory doesn't really register much in my mind.

In terms of civilization/technology, Touya's country itself is somewhere of a midpoint between isekai and Earth. All the various mech and other stuff that would be considered over-technology is Touya's private property (including Babylon which most people don't even know about in the first place).

For slave country, Touya released all the slaves (some willingly stayed as slaves though) and sent them to wherever they wished. Everything after that, he just left to their own devices, not touching anything.

Spoiler:
Old 2017-03-16, 07:50   Link #342
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

what is going on? arerererererere...?
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-17, 08:52   Link #343
Darkwolf907

Hello everyone, im new in this forum. Please take care of me.
First question, what is the function of the Wall ?
Darkwolf907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-17, 09:48   Link #344
Asuka'
Nin Nin

To make a borderline to his country.
Asuka' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-17, 11:26   Link #345
Darkwolf907

For Babylon treasure, it was
1. Sky garden
2. Workshop
3. Alchemy Factory
4. Wall
5. Hangar
6. Library
7. Warehouse
Is that all ?
Old 2017-03-17, 11:46   Link #346
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

^ The last 2 are the tower (basically a power generator) and the lab.

^^^ The wall is also where the castle/residence area is and is of course part of Babylon's overall defense mechanisms. Yes, strange I know.
Old 2017-03-17, 12:42   Link #347
Darkwolf907

Hee. Because everytime touya get new Babylon, the manager say something about number which more than 20, so is it means that there are more than 20 part of Babylon ?
Old 2017-03-17, 12:45   Link #348
Asuka'
Nin Nin

No, the total is 9 part. At the last facility he will met the loli.
Spoiler:
Old 2017-03-18, 05:54   Link #349
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

owwwww.... now i feel sad cause i just read the translation....
i hope they can catch up with the raw before this year is over....
ganbatte translator-san ... give it your best....
-------------
Spoiler for Asuka':

and yet she is not part of the harem....
Old 2017-03-18, 06:58   Link #350
Darkwolf907

If regina become harem member, the mc will become a pervert.
Old 2017-03-18, 08:14   Link #351
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwolf907 View Post
If regina become harem member, the mc will become a pervert.
yeah.. that why i am glad for that...
Old 2017-03-18, 08:37   Link #352
Asuka'
Nin Nin

Spoiler:

So she take the position of self proclaimed litte sister and head researcher in the same time. She also become Rin's master (lolibaba pettan combo).
Old 2017-03-18, 09:51   Link #353
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

^ Uhhh.... You're making way too many baseless statements there that aren't in the WN. Only thing that was even remotely right was her becoming a researcher under Touya's command (?).
Old 2017-03-18, 10:02   Link #354
Asuka'
Nin Nin

Huh? Which one did you mean by baseless?
I clearly remember she teasing him by calling him oniichan. And rin also help her in her research.
Old 2017-03-18, 11:14   Link #355
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

That was just a one time joke that was never touched upon again. She does self proclaim herself as something, but it's most certainly not his little sister. She self-proclaims herself as his mistress. There was also nothing about her becoming Rin's master.
Old 2017-03-18, 11:51   Link #356
Asuka'
Nin Nin

From my reader view once is enough.
Oh, so you're fussing over the word "self-proclaim". While I may word it using wrong vocabulary it doesn't change the fact that it really are in the WN. And about rin, it's obviously I'm talking about their position in research department as the authority regina have is second only to touya and rin zealous enough to deepen her knowledge.

Now you looks like making a baseless accusation to me.

Last edited by Asuka'; 2017-03-18 at 12:03.
Old 2017-03-18, 18:54   Link #357
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

You were making statements that could potentially make people think are actually said in the WN, which can be confusing down the line. :x
Old 2017-03-18, 23:26   Link #358
Asuka'
Nin Nin

What's wrong with you bro? They just have to ask for more detail if what they got from their reading is different. Different people have different view and interpretion as well. For example the tag in this thread, "gundam" someone may add it because when they read about the robot like vehicle they imagine it as gundam, other people may imagine it differently and call it as knightmare or patlabor or guren lagann (later chapter).
And it's not like i'm totally give the wrong idea, i even proved that what i wrote was not baseless as you accused. And it's not like your were in the right either.

Anyway who do you think you are, selfishly accusing someone like that. I'm only sharing here.
Old 2017-03-18, 23:55   Link #359
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Again, you made it sound like the little sister thing was a recurring thing when she only said it a single time in order to mess with him due to the situation at the time. And the way you're defining Regina as Rin's master isn't very accurate at all. It's like saying that a pro sports player is the master to an amateur player. Just because someone has more experience/knowledge than another, does not make them their master by any means.

I'm pointing these things out because I have a dislike for when people say things that give others mistaken impressions, especially because I myself have fallen for mistaken impressions several times in the past, then got confused/betrayed when reading the source material for myself.
Old 2017-03-19, 01:36   Link #360
Asuka'
Nin Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyureki View Post
Again, you made it sound like the little sister thing was a recurring thing when she only said it a single time in order to mess with him due to the situation at the time. And the way you're defining Regina as Rin's master isn't very accurate at all. It's like saying that a pro sports player is the master to an amateur player. Just because someone has more experience/knowledge than another, does not make them their master by any means.

Not really, it's you who make it sounds like that by fussing it over and over. Let me clear it, i wrote the little sister thing because it was to response to the previous poster that discussing about "if regina become harem member". While it clearly that regina did act like a little sister once and mistress more than once, touya decline both of it. So viewing it objectively, both my little sister and your mistress are true and at the same time false. So i put a "self-proclaimed" word there, and because the above poster worrying touya moral, its save to say little sister is the more acceptable. (and you should know better since you already read it, regina body won't grow anymore, so it's impossible no matter what for her to become a mistress even if touya accept it, little sister is the best bet)

And about rin i already explained it in previous post. Different view and interpretion.

Quote:
I'm pointing these things out because I have a dislike for when people say things that give others mistaken impressions, especially because I myself have fallen for mistaken impressions several times in the past, then got confused/betrayed when reading the source material for myself.
And about your lesson/experience/past mistake or whatever it is, it clearly you're talking about you and only your rule. Forcing other to think exactly like you is impossible. Everyone have different view and interpretion. Unless you're the author of this WN, i refuse to abide to your rules about how to interpret the story. I will write it based on my own view and understanding of the story. If that's wrong, so that is really was my level of understanding, but i'm not in the wrong this time.

Once again, I'm only sharing here. So you're free to share your portion of the story too. Just don't accuse someone wrong or baselessly or whatever over and over while he/she already prove their source of statement.

Tags
gundam, harem, lolicon mc, smartphone, true harem