AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: High School DxD DX.1 Rating
Perfect 10 1 20.00%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 1 20.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 1 20.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 40.00%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2016-02-02, 14:45   Link #241
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

I can't believe some of you people think that Rias is such a woman that would show her cleavage for victory against Riser have you people like payed no attention AT ALL?

Rias would rather die then stoop so low for a victory especially since the only man allowed to see her naked is Issei.
I'd like to go further on this subject but i'm just so disgusted by you people suggesting this i have nothing else nice to say.

And no Riser can't keep up with Triana/ Crimson Queen it's just Issei was getting pumped up in the fight and decided to go all out since Riser can take the pummeling since hes a phoenix.

Doesn't mean Riser can hold his own against him at all Issei just didn't want to spend all day stomping him in his regular BG armor and decided to speed it up.
Old 2016-02-02, 15:51   Link #242
Bigmac

I said she could as in the option for her to do it is there but she won't anyway as it would be out of character for her, she gets embarrassed just by showing her breasts in public. Take a chill pill.
Bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-02, 17:19   Link #243
Chichiryuushintei

@sunsengnim: I don't like that idea either, but I'm quite sure it was just a joke.

Rizer was holding his own against Ise in Traina for most of the fight. Then he went CCQ and won.
Old 2016-02-02, 18:04   Link #244
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Since they considered a Rating Game match between Gremory and Agares in this SS, we might actually see one at some point, either in another SS or in the main story.

Rizer sent Ise his own tears in Volume 14? When was this?
That never happened. It was Sairaorg who sent him gifts and Raiser who called to see how he was doing.
Old 2016-02-02, 18:20   Link #245
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

@sunsengnim : relax pal, you would get a wrinkle. that was a way to it but i believe Rias wouldn't do it ever, and i believe that was a joke

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-02, 20:15   Link #246
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

If that was an attempt at a joke it was not only tasteless but not funny in any way or form.

It's like me making a joke about your mother having to debase herself to get a piece of bread so she can eat for the day.

You people need to learn what's funny and what's not this is the kind of crap that's acceptable on a middle school playground/ 4chan nowhere else.

And i'm perfectly relaxed gentlemen no need to get your panties in a bunch because of my remark on how horrible the so called joke was.
Old 2016-02-02, 21:12   Link #247
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Still, though. Just chill. I think they get it.

Anyway, I'm with Chichi on Ise vs. Rizer. Rizer was holding his own against Balance Breaker Ise, then lost when the latter decided to use Cardinal Crimson Queen. It doesn't mean he was pushed to using his ace, per say, but it does mean that Rizer is at least close in power to him when he's in Balance Breaker.
Old 2016-02-02, 21:30   Link #248
Bigmac

There's a big difference in joking about a fictional character and a real persons mother. You are the only person who seems to have his pants in a bunch over it so again chill out. The comment was a joke and one not to be taken seriously.

Anyway's I haven't managed to read this particular story yet but I'm looking forward to it. Just need to quickly re-read volumes 13-19 if it takes place between the later novels.
Bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-02, 21:40   Link #249
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

fictional char vs real person jokes are different.

and also everyone has their own taste including a jokes, just like favorite music group.
You loves The Beatles
and i loves Queen

jokes are jokes, never take it seriously, if you didn't find it funny, just not laugh into it was enough

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-03, 03:37   Link #250
Chichiryuushintei

I never said it was a funny joke. Personnally I hated it as well. But still, it's just a joke.
Old 2016-02-03, 03:59   Link #251
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

You thought you were being smart with the whole it's just a fictional character thing but you totally missed the point.
Bad tasteless "jokes" are just that bad and tasteless.

Obviously too hard for you two to understand so we'll leave it at that you'll never get it i'm certain of it now.
Old 2016-02-03, 04:34   Link #252
Chichiryuushintei

I do agree that the "fictional character" argument isn't worth much. But I also agree that you are overreacting, sunsengnim. If we freaked out over every tasteless joke ever, than we wouldn't have time for anything else. Just let it go, dude.
Old 2016-02-03, 11:04   Link #253
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^Exactly. Topic change request, here.