AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-08-26, 21:20   Link #2061
medassin

new chap trans, so that orc can see through title 'true hero' of satou?
medassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-26, 21:26   Link #2062
travelingbum

Quote:
Originally Posted by medassin View Post
new chap trans, so that orc can see through title 'true hero' of satou?
?

he's using Nanashi and the Hero title of course.
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-26, 23:18   Link #2063
binhminh86

i can't see any comment in sousetsuka site, is anyone have the same problem??
binhminh86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-27, 00:32   Link #2064
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

The transition at the end was abrupt, yeah. Not sure if it is a function of the translation (how is the orc calling Hero Yamato vs. Hero Nanashi in his narration, in the original Japanese?) or the original itself.

That being said, manly tragic orc race is manly. When you consider the Tolkienesque roots of just about everything fantasy, it's rather amusing that the role of the declining, hidden, yet noble race is taken here by the orcs, not the elves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by binhminh86 View Post
Nope, working for me. Did you disable the Disqus app through adblock or something like that?
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-27, 02:02   Link #2065
binhminh86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
The transition at the end was abrupt, yeah. Not sure if it is a function of the translation (how is the orc calling Hero Yamato vs. Hero Nanashi in his narration, in the original Japanese?) or the original itself.

That being said, manly tragic orc race is manly. When you consider the Tolkienesque roots of just about everything fantasy, it's rather amusing that the role of the declining, hidden, yet noble race is taken here by the orcs, not the elves.

Nope, working for me. Did you disable the Disqus app through adblock or something like that?
Thanks, disable adblock and still not working, later found out that something is wrong with my internet wifi ( maybe the app block Vietnamese IP ??) have to use Zenmate extensions to change my IP to another countries and it work @@
Old 2015-08-27, 02:14   Link #2066
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by binhminh86 View Post
Sometimes I need to refresh the page several times to have the comment section opened

and after posting comment, the page always redirects me to an error but my comment is posted when I checked for it later
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-27, 06:33   Link #2067
binhminh86

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Sometimes I need to refresh the page several times to have the comment section opened

and after posting comment, the page always redirects me to an error but my comment is posted when I checked for it later
Use Zenmate extension for chorme, Easy to turn off and on, change your ip to another country. atleast that what i do when i want to read the comment i use it and when i don't i turn it off.
Old 2015-08-27, 08:01   Link #2068
goblehook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Considering it was a nameless holy sword, most likely it was something Satou made.
I thought about that as well but considering that he have a considerable stock of Holy Swords. It is not unlikely that some of them is without a name.
goblehook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-28, 00:22   Link #2069
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

At this rate if he names his holy swords it'd be like Duracell and Energizer.
Old 2015-08-28, 02:03   Link #2070
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Satou-san, do you think fate can be change?
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I guess author tried to add drama between Satou and Sera. their first meet is different from WN.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-28, 02:26   Link #2071
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
Images

I guess author tried to add drama between Satou and Sera. their first meet is different from WN.
First Zena, then Karina and now Sera, huh? I guess the author is really trying to increase the heroine power of the non recurring girls.
Personally, I have always thought of Sera's love story as the most moving of the lot (specially if you add that little bit where she is fated to vanish into story telling oblivion after deciding her new life's objective ). Lulu's love might come as a close second, imho?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
At this rate if he names his holy swords it'd be like Duracell and Energizer.
With Satou's naming sense, those two are actually probably among the best possibilities that he could pick He is so totally much better leaving of those naming spaces blank
Old 2015-08-28, 02:46   Link #2072
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
Images

Ooh, very nice.

LN version tend to expand things after all. A good addition then if it is so since it adds to a lot of future scenes between them.
Old 2015-08-28, 02:47   Link #2073
Breimn

A question. If i read well the orcs had a teleport shrine in dragon territory. Any chance of preSatou using that to get in?
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-28, 02:48   Link #2074
Xacual

Oh? So he's going to meet Sera before she's possessed and dies in the LN? I actually liked the bits in chapter 8 with their "first" meeting and her being surprised by her own outburst and stuff.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-28, 11:02   Link #2075
laclongquan

Thanks @binhminh86!!! I was tearing my hair out the last week, posting request/question on IT forum to see if there's any method~

Note: Now the page cant even display the button down below the link Previous Chapter/Next Chapter.
laclongquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-28, 12:46   Link #2076
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
First Zena, then Karina and now Sera, huh? I guess the author is really trying to increase the heroine power of the non recurring girls.
Personally, I have always thought of Sera's love story as the most moving of the lot (specially if you add that little bit where she is fated to vanish into story telling oblivion after deciding her new life's objective ). Lulu's love might come as a close second, imho?
To be honest, i don't exactly consider Zena, Karina or Sera as vanished into story telling oblivion. In fact, she is actually one among the candidates that could make it to Satou.

Frankly, I think Duracell or energizer is too good of a dream, remember the history of his own name" Satou" .......

Last edited by dragon1412; 2015-08-28 at 13:00.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-28, 15:22   Link #2077
Xaber
Xaber

excuse my ignorance if someone already asked this, in the story did satou reveal his level/power to someone?

sorry for my bad english
Xaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-28, 16:34   Link #2078
Ninza

No? Because it is only bring trouble which opposite with his wish/nature of touring/travelling leisurely around that world.

PS: well some people ( Arisa,head miko, the girls traveling with him -not karina-) already knew he is high lv ( I doubt they think he is that high lv310 though).
Ninza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-28, 17:27   Link #2079
Xaber
Xaber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninza View Post
No? Because it is only bring trouble which opposite with his wish/nature of touring/travelling leisurely around that world.

PS: well some people ( Arisa,head miko, the girls traveling with him -not karina-) already knew he is high lv ( I doubt they think he is that high lv310 though).
I see, thanks for the answer!
I thought at least his slave will know his lvl ( especially arisa )
Xaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-28, 20:39   Link #2080
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
Frankly, I think Duracell or energizer is too good of a dream, remember the history of his own name" Satou" .......
Haha, yeah. We also got that From "Pochi" and "Tama".

He'll just call them Mana Battery or something.

Tags
adapted to anime, adapted to ln, adapted to manga, anti-romance mc, beastgirl, cooking, fake harem, generic mc, harem, heretic mc, isekai, op mc, rpg-like character, slavery, touring