AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-07-26, 12:35   Link #341
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccie20012 View Post
In Japan these days are divided.
Valentine gifts he will receive (as usual chocolate) from the girls.
In the white day is to give gifts to girls.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Day
Oh this will be a difficult day for him ...
On the plus side, for the most part, he knows his girls better than they know themselves. (His internal monologue says so in vol 11.) The only one he DOESN'T know well is Ravel, and both the Gremory and Pheenix families made it that way by design. I can only speculate, but I think it's because they feel Ise hates arranged marriages, as a rule, and they don't want him to know Ravel's his concubine.

Now if he develops feelings for her on his own, naturally, well, he won't be able to complain, will he?

The problem lies in being able to afford the gifts they want. While it's been confirmed that Ise is INSANELY wealthy in the Ophis short story, Grafia is the one literally holding his purse strings for two very good reasons.

1.) Ise is inexperienced as a devil and does not have the skill to handle that money.

2.) It would be very suspicious for a high school student to suddenly come into that kind of cash.

I suspect that Ise will probably make statuettes of the girls like he did for Rias in English class for parent's day.
Old 2012-07-26, 13:21   Link #342
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure-Priest View Post
On the plus side, for the most part, he knows his girls better than they know themselves. (His internal monologue says so in vol 11.) The only one he DOESN'T know well is Ravel, and both the Gremory and Pheenix families made it that way by design. I can only speculate, but I think it's because they feel Ise hates arranged marriages, as a rule, and they don't want him to know Ravel's his concubine.

Now if he develops feelings for her on his own, naturally, well, he won't be able to complain, will he?

The problem lies in being able to afford the gifts they want. While it's been confirmed that Ise is INSANELY wealthy in the Ophis short story, Grafia is the one literally holding his purse strings for two very good reasons.

1.) Ise is inexperienced as a devil and does not have the skill to handle that money.

2.) It would be very suspicious for a high school student to suddenly come into that kind of cash.

I suspect that Ise will probably make statuettes of the girls like he did for Rias in English class for parent's day.
2. As suspicious as say... his house suddenly turning into a mansion overnight?
Old 2012-07-26, 14:56   Link #343
ccie20012

Quote:
his house suddenly turning into a mansion overnight?
I do not remember the exact answer, but I think that the transformation is not noticeable to others. Masking or something like that.
Old 2012-07-26, 20:51   Link #344
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
2. As suspicious as say... his house suddenly turning into a mansion overnight?
More, because the Gremorys not only bought out the neighbors, but established the cover story that the "new" home is a show house where Ise's family lives at no extra charge.

There's no good cover story for a high school student to suddenly have a bank account with "so many zeros that it makes you dizzy with your eyes swirling."
Old 2012-08-05, 06:00   Link #345
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure-Priest View Post
More, because the Gremorys not only bought out the neighbors, but established the cover story that the "new" home is a show house where Ise's family lives at no extra charge.

There's no good cover story for a high school student to suddenly have a bank account with "so many zeros that it makes you dizzy with your eyes swirling."
I think it refers to the Underworld bank account instead of the Human World one, so appropriate reason for Grafia holding his account is that : He isn't mature enough to handle his own money
Old 2012-09-18, 03:22   Link #346
Naoe Yamato

I can already see Grafya taking Ise out in order to buy Rias a good present for Valentine Day!
Old 2012-09-27, 02:32   Link #347
Crystadgon

got a question.... Ise's life-span before resurect was about 100 years so how many years he has left after resurrect???? any one answer....
Old 2012-09-27, 03:12   Link #348
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystadgon View Post
got a question.... Ise's life-span before resurect was about 100 years so how many years he has left after resurrect???? any one answer....
That hasn't been answered yet.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-09-27, 03:56   Link #349
Crystadgon

haaaaah... i might thought he got the life span equal to that of a dragon since his body is renewed using the GR flesh and Orphis pow... does the life span depends on the soul.... bets not...
Old 2012-09-27, 07:42   Link #350
NeutralZero

He was called as a true dragon now right?
Then his life span can be similar or greater to the likes of Tanin and the still living dragon kings...
Old 2012-09-27, 08:28   Link #351
G147

From what i read at High School DxD Wikia, Dragons do not age after reaching maturity and will only die when kill so maybe Issei's lifespan have been restored.
Old 2012-09-27, 09:06   Link #352
NeutralZero

If per say that he won't die unless killed then the negative effect of using him using Divine Dividing is also nullified?
TBF it would be nice to see Isse manage to make that as his subspecies or whatever it is called for his sacred gear...

Last edited by NeutralZero; 2012-11-05 at 10:39. Reason: edit
Old 2012-09-27, 19:37   Link #353
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
He was called as a true dragon now right?
Yesm, he (Ise) is a small True Dragon according to Ddraig. ohips has said that Ise is body is like GR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
If per say that he won't die unless killed then the negative effect of using him using Divine Dividing is also nullified?
TBO it would be nice to see Isse manage to make that as his subspecie or whatever it is called for his sacred gear...
Divine Dividing will most likely still damage his life span if he uses it.
To be honest I have never read of a Dragon a actually never heard of a dragon dying of old age. Only being killed by a Dragon slayer or sealed.
Old 2012-09-27, 23:48   Link #354
G147

Azazel once mentioned that continuous usage of the Divine Dividing might cause the Boosted Gear to lose its ability since the two of them are complete opposite.
Old 2012-09-28, 05:23   Link #355
Crystadgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
From what i read at High School DxD Wikia, Dragons do not age after reaching maturity and will only die when kill so maybe Issei's lifespan have been restored.
i think the dragon do dies of old age but it might be around 15-19k years old....
this is just reference from other stories.... i think only phoenix does not die, they withered and reborn.....
So basicly using DD still might put him under dangers with his current power, not strong enough to handle both DD and BG...
Old 2012-09-28, 06:57   Link #356
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Come on, everyone! This is Ise where talking about! He's the dragon of miracles, breast-loving dragon, the hero of the children, and a small True-Dragon. Cao Cao said that even his existence
is abnormal. I know that the lot of you have noticed that every Volume, Ise gets a power-up or a miracle/breast miracle during a crisis.

Spoiler for The Oppai Dragon's miracles:
Old 2012-09-28, 07:28   Link #357
Insane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post
Come on, everyone! This is Ise where talking about! He's the dragon of miracles, breast-loving dragon, the hero of the children, and a small True-Dragon. Cao Cao said that even his existence
is abnormal. I know that the lot of you have noticed that every Volume, Ise gets a power-up or a miracle/breast miracle during a crisis.

Spoiler for The Oppai Dragon's miracles:
Those miracles happened not because of him being a Oppai Dragon or something. It's just because his enemies tend to underestimate him which in turn gave him little chance to counter attack in the middle of chaos. If his enemies were to fight him seriously from the start, or kill him instantly (such as when Cao Cao crushed him in volume 11, but he just left Ise as if nothing happened, what a lame antagonist), then all those miracles would be just a dream.
Old 2012-09-28, 07:58   Link #358
fazri
blacksun king

for me i'm more worried about milcas future.
as you know his future uncle is ise and sirzerch is happy go lucky person even if grafia make sure educate her son as good as possible but you know how bis influence ise can give to other people.
lets hope milcas wont become a pervert and have playboy tendencie after all he have handsome face.
you can imagine kiba face and body+ise pervert+sirzerch happy go luck life style= we will have serious monster playboy ever.
Old 2012-09-28, 08:14   Link #359
Crystadgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
for me i'm more worried about milcas future.
as you know his future uncle is ise and sirzerch is happy go lucky person even if grafia make sure educate her son as good as possible but you know how bis influence ise can give to other people.
lets hope milcas wont become a pervert and have playboy tendencie after all he have handsome face.
you can imagine kiba face and body+ise pervert+sirzerch happy go luck life style= we will have serious monster playboy ever.
this is for another 10 years to worry about..... if you worry you should worry about the future of devils ass all children in Underworld love oppai dragon show and adore oppai dragon... then they might become full perverted underworld.....
Old 2012-09-28, 21:07   Link #360
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystadgon View Post
this is for another 10 years to worry about..... if you worry you should worry about the future of devils ass all children in Underworld love oppai dragon show and adore oppai dragon... then they might become full perverted underworld.....
well you know other children on underworld never see ise real live pervert nature,so i think when they grown up they will get over influence of oppai dragon but different from milcas.
he will grow up with useless people for look up if he only see the bad side.
ise=pervert.
sirzerch=happy go lucky life style.
milcas granpa= hasty personality.

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life