AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-26, 11:15   Link #7641
Gore17

Quote:
Originally Posted by dithar View Post
I don't think Godou would grab a girl and confine her in a castle like uldin.

"If you refuse, I won't force you to become mine. But you still need to come with me. Once you start living by my side for a while, I'm sure you'll change your mind."

In a sense that line is kidnapping right?
Pretty standard for the time, especially among nomadic tribes. Uldin's actually very tolerant and pleasant by those standards.
Gore17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 11:19   Link #7642
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Well after searching for a whole day, I finally managed to find the information about the end of vol 14. Here is the confidential file
Spoiler for Warning for anyone who wanted to read a full chap rather than reading a summary:

Btw this is a information I found in a raw source so I don't guarantee that this is 1000 percent correct though. Anyhow please enjoy.
DoomCalibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 11:27   Link #7643
Chris38

LOL.

Spoiler for volume 15 speculation:
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 11:27   Link #7644
Kadi
知識の探求者

Rest assured, your understanding is lacking. While some details are right, I wouldn't say that's how it plays out.

Edit: Or your source has it wrong. No way for me to tell. As for what's wrong...

Spoiler for Answer to DoomCalibur's spoiler, I guess:

Last edited by Kadi; 2013-06-26 at 12:01.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 13:18   Link #7645
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomCalibur View Post
Well after searching for a whole day, I finally managed to find the information about the end of vol 14. Here is the confidential file
Spoiler for Warning for anyone who wanted to read a full chap rather than reading a summary:

Btw this is a information I found in a raw source so I don't guarantee that this is 1000 percent correct though. Anyhow please enjoy.
Umm, I believe you mentioned you could read Chinese. All of vol 14 had already been translated into chinese so perhaps it would have been easier just to read it instead of searching for spoilers lol.
Spoiler for Anyways:

Last edited by TJP1600; 2013-06-26 at 13:31.
TJP1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 13:49   Link #7646
blackwhite67
Banned

Maybe the author plans to use this opportunity to develop Godou. Godou will stay until the next full moon and witness Uldin get slaughtered by the King of the End, which will give him to resolve to fight.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 14:02   Link #7647
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Maybe the author plans to use this opportunity to develop Godou. Godou will stay until the next full moon and witness Uldin get slaughtered by the King of the End, which will give him to resolve to fight.
Maybe, but personally I think that he will need more then a single event / situation to completely adjust and accept his position as a Campione.

Although, I agree that a potential meeting with the King of the End might be the beginning stages of Godou gaining a resolve to fight ... the question that needs to be asked is ... if a meeting like that takes place ... what is going to prevent Godou from being killed, as well ?
Old 2013-06-26, 14:06   Link #7648
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Maybe, but personally I think that he will need more then a single event / situation to completely adjust and accept his position as a Campione.

Although, I agree that a potential meeting with the King of the End might be the beginning stages of Godou gaining a resolve to fight ... the question that needs to be asked is ... if a meeting like that takes place ... what is going to prevent Godou from being killed, as well ?
Seeing a fellow campione fall for the first time would certainly give him resolve. I was thinking of something like Erica and Ena dragging him back because they realized that they were outmatched.
Old 2013-06-26, 14:13   Link #7649
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Seeing a fellow campione fall for the first time would certainly give him resolve. I was thinking of something like Erica and Ena dragging him back because they realized that they were outmatched.
Assuming that they would make it in time ... since sometimes a Heretic God is pretty quick ... with a speed that certainly exceeds the capabilities of a normal human mage.

We just have to wait and see ... after all, while the author definitely has some purpose in sending Godou to the past ... at the moment, we still can't be certain that the King of the End is even going to make an appearance ... it pretty much depends ... on how much motivation the author has to continue writing this novel.
Old 2013-06-26, 15:01   Link #7650
Zurvan
Divine Monarch

Maybe Godou does meet the King and dies and uses the ram while the King of End searches another victim. Or perhaps Godou will be protected by the 'corrective force' of Aisha. Maybe Aisha will freeze the King. And maybe nothing of the sort happens. Only time will tell.
Zurvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 19:20   Link #7651
Chris38

^

Well, so far ... most of the enemies that Godou faced, where able to sense the fact that Godou used the Ram - although it has been quite some time, since something forced Godou to the brink of death... since, if I remember correctly the last time that Godou used the Ram was in volume 4 (chronologically) - Which, shows that even if he doesn't want to, he has already underwent a few level ups, as a Campione.

If Persus was capable of sensing the fact that Godou used the Ram, then why do you think the King of the End is going to be different in that regard.

Not to mention, I certainly expect the King of the End to have a few OHKO attacks, that even the Ram will be ineffective against.
Old 2013-06-26, 19:48   Link #7652
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
^

Well, so far ... most of the enemies that Godou faced, where able to sense the fact that Godou used the Ram - although it has been quite some time, since something forced Godou to the brink of death... since, if I remember correctly the last time that Godou used the Ram was in volume 4 (chronologically) - Which, shows that even if he doesn't want to, he has already underwent a few level ups, as a Campione.

If Persus was capable of sensing the fact that Godou used the Ram, then why do you think the King of the End is going to be different in that regard.

Not to mention, I certainly expect the King of the End to have a few OHKO attacks, that even the Ram will be ineffective against.
if memory serves didn't perseus (and lily) believe godou was dead until Athena told them otherwise
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 19:50   Link #7653
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
if memory serves didn't perseus (and lily) believe godou was dead until Athena told them otherwise
Nah. Perseus sensed Godou hadn't kicked the bucket and was about to finish the job until Athena showed up.
Old 2013-06-26, 21:14   Link #7654
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomCalibur View Post

I wonder when they research the history text that they would find that an idiot is the founder of their country.
Old 2013-06-26, 21:34   Link #7655
Yye1
Wide Right

Hmm, Godou's way of attracting women is like Touma's, they do not force themselves on chicks, but rather naturally attract them through deeds
BTW, I know this seems greedy, but is there any news on vol 15?

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock

Last edited by Yye1; 2013-06-26 at 21:44.
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 22:18   Link #7656
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
BTW, I know this seems greedy, but is there any news on vol 15?
No, there is nothing mentioned about it. Considering the previous volume's release dates ... it might appear somewhere around the end of August, but that's just my speculation.

On another topic ... after thinking about it, for some time, I guess it's expected that we will see some movement / progress in the stories main plot ... after all the actors (the current generation of Campione) have been introduced to us.

I don't know if it's going to be the intoduction of the novel's main antagonist (The King of the End ??) or something else, but whatever is going to happen ... will be, a pretty important event.
Old 2013-06-26, 22:39   Link #7657
Gore17

I suspect March next year. Author has a new series.
Gore17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-27, 03:34   Link #7658
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Doni is still the most troublesome idiot in their generation ever!!!

Damn you, Doni!!!
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-27, 07:19   Link #7659
Shinon

vol14 updated thx zzhk
Old 2013-06-27, 07:30   Link #7660
Chris38

Hmm, something interesting occurred during this stage of the battle against Uldin.

Godou used the [White Stallion] without loosing the [Sword] incantation ... and hadn't suffered any apparent drawbacks, because of it ... looks like Godou has experienced some quite major growth, after his fight against Circe, in volume 13.

Anyway ... the fight between Uldin and Godou is pretty intensive, although ... at the moment it seems like both sides haven't revealed their "final" trump cards yet.

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem