AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-11-02, 21:38   Link #701
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

chapter 1 of the transition phase. i wonder how many it'll take. i think Yuu is being particularly mopey, but that's expected for a story like this. we just have to wait for him to break out the bass again. the thing is a symbol on a multitude of levels.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-02, 21:41   Link #702
coded321
He Who Games

^Was he saying that was going to be the last drawing of fuuka?
coded321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-02, 21:50   Link #703
Mitcher
Ultimate Ojou

According to a spanish forum, yes.
Mitcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-02, 22:08   Link #704
zerozeronine

Read chapter 3, that was interesting an interesting chapter.I don't get the wishing for it to be dropped by the publisher thing,it's not like everyone has the same opinion that it was a bad move or bad writing.

Remember that musicians do write amazing songs after a traged,Bert of the Used did after his pregnant girlfriend died.Maybe Fuuka's death will be the catalyst for the band to shine in the music industry (since the legend thing keeps popping up)
zerozeronine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-02, 22:32   Link #705
Hassou Tobi

Those pictures of Fuuka flanking the sides of Seo's Twitter are a perfect example of Seo BoobsTM. (is there no superscript option? Lame)

They point upwards at a weird angle, even though they shouldn't. Read enough of his works and you'll see plenty of examples.
Hassou Tobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-02, 23:34   Link #706
Legendzerox

This guy on the Crunchyroll forums sums it up pretty well for me as well:

"I swear on me tits if this just ends up going through the typical tortured musician with a dead lover who moves on to fame and glory shtick I'll start throwing every damn novel and biography with that story in it in the general direction of Japan in the hopes some sort of magical force will guide one of them into the side of Seo's head so he can see for himself how it is not fecken original in the slightest.

Just you wait... if he takes up drugs or alcohol at some point and starts writing songs about his pain and grief... oh my sweet titty****ing jesus will I wreck shit.

I'm less angry at Fuuka's death than I am at how potentially cliché the plot he killed her for is. "

But yeah, biggest reason I am dropping is cause of Fuuka. Ok I will quit with this bullshit, I think people are getting tired of people like me since we sound like broken records.
Legendzerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-03, 00:06   Link #707
cyberdemon

what are the reactions to Fuuka's death on japanese forums?
Old 2014-11-03, 00:11   Link #708
Legendzerox

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
what are the reactions to Fuuka's death on japanese forums?
Mixed. Just like us.
Old 2014-11-03, 02:19   Link #709
SamVision

I hope people are not TOO surprised or angry at this manga, I saw a Seo Kouji moment coming as soon as I noticed the familiar artstyle. He always does this with his stories, almost no exception.
SamVision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-03, 08:06   Link #710
Blue-kun
Che! Che! Che!

If I were a fujoshi I'd maybe be very giggly about the end of #38. Maybe, hahaha. All in all it was an ok chapter, moved slower than I expected it to, especially since we got a full month skip there. I was expecting to see some Yamato and Suzuka, so hopefully that's still in the cards for the future.

That said, the scene with Mikasa and Yuu was kinda neat. Again, reminded me of a certain scene in a certain Adachi manga, which is never a bad thing to do if you ask me!

Last edited by Blue-kun; 2014-11-03 at 08:27.
Blue-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-03, 08:40   Link #711
cadu_

Yaoi moment in the last chapter xD
Old 2014-11-03, 19:13   Link #712
Juke16

Just read chapter 38, I think I'll continue reading this series as a joke, as of now, it's a BL/yaoi manga lmao. Who's ready for him to go out with Mikasa only to realize he loves the idol and then swap over to her (in classic Seo fashion) lol.
Juke16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-03, 23:11   Link #713
coded321
He Who Games

alright guys, i'm probably going to drop fuuka and this forum for now. message me should fuuka ever be brought back. peace.
coded321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-04, 01:22   Link #714
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Grieving guy friend (who just so happens to be gay) hugs another grieving guy friend and suddenly the manga turns BL/Yaoi? Right...
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-04, 08:41   Link #715
konokon
Banned

Yuu Kun Upset and feeling and Thinking now what is left to Look Forward

Yuu Kun Harshly Talking to Misaka and Hugged by Misaka

Misaka Quite Upset and MIsaka Trying to comfort Yuu Kun

ACTUALLY Misaka is so upset and Lonely That Get Comforting YUU Kun is Comforting Misaka

There were 2 Birds and Yuu Kun get a bit Surprised and now there is only 1 bird Flying

Chapter is All right . all Right Chapter

Gay Joke should be taken as JOKE by every Virtual identity .

Last edited by konokon; 2014-11-04 at 10:34.
konokon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-04, 10:32   Link #716
Key Board
Carbon

she'll make a cameo appearance in princess lucia

but otherwise, she's dead
this isn't going to get a supernatural genre shift
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-04, 14:02   Link #717
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Grieving guy friend (who just so happens to be gay) hugs another grieving guy friend and suddenly the manga turns BL/Yaoi? Right...
It's times like this I wish the reputation system was still around, so I could upvote you.

I think there's nothing gay about 2 guys hugging it out in a bad time. It happens all the time. In plenty of other series, and life.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-05, 18:49   Link #718
Legendzerox

Remember how Fuuka got ran over by the truck and died? I find that impossible lol, hear me out. Fuuka walks across when she has the greenlight, so being in a populated city, the traffic was stopped while she was crossing. Fuuka stops in the middle of the street when the light turns green to get the charm... if you saw a pedastian in the crosswalk, wouldn't you wait until she got out before you hit the gas? And even then, she would of been hit by a truck going 5mph. Lol Seo logic.
Old 2014-11-05, 19:17   Link #719
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Thought you said you moved on...
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-05, 21:05   Link #720
Legendzerox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Thought you said you moved on...
Lol I did. That doesnt mean I cant come here and lol at how much of a tool I was.

Tags
harem, music, romance, seo being seo, seo kouji, shounen, tragedy