Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-09-23, 15:34   Link #281
Haruyasha
名前は?
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlh3rd View Post
Chapter 53 was awesome, and regardless of what the simple minded little critics say, this manga has been great since chapter one, and I found the time spent on the supporting characters interesting and informative.

The author of this manga is doing a fine job, and should continue this story the way she has until the end.

One thing I can say for sure, if the critics of this manga wrote manga of their own, they would be completely worthless crapfests, nuff said.
I honestly think this is one of the best series out of the hundreds I've read and watched. My only complaint is that Shouya seems to be oblivious to Shouko for the most part, and fails to get to know her even after he was given a plethora of opportunity. However then again, it is part of the plot that sets up Shouko's conflict.

I have a feeling the reason people don't seem to like it is because they don't feel attachment towards the main characters (that or they think the manga format is taking too long). Naturally that would turn this series mediocre quite quickly. The same could be said about Angel Beats. If you can't feel anything for Kanade, you're going to have a hard time.
Haruyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-24, 13:29   Link #282
konokon
Banned

hey , I started to read Koe No Katachi 2 months ago and left at chapter 13 and just 2 weeks ago started again and left at 28 and now i am planning to read it again from tomorrow . I have a spoiler comment that lot of things have happened and this is what make me feel uneasy and disturbed that i left reading manga .

Ueno before chapter 28 appeared to change but as Chapters progressed to 28 it was all the same as Elementry school 6th grade . I can't understand when you have feelings for the guy and then you participate in physical bullying of the guy and then accuse Shouko

The others are the same and then i feel bad and find it too much That everyone including Shouya himself is now blaming himself kind of cursing himself . for a period it is enough but everyone just keep pushing all blame of all the bullies existing on Shouya

Really it is too much . Shouya also keep saying this again and again and Shouya Logic also not appear much good to be at the side of Shouko Chan .

I think The Author tried to make readers fans emotional by using this type of extreme story function
I feel there should be a limit to it . at times it feels like unnatural . am i the only one who felt blaming Shouya is done too much? It feels like everyone is there to bully Shouya now Except The Mothers .

I think i have to tolerate much more emotional feelings tomorrow .
konokon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-26, 02:47   Link #283
konokon
Banned

I started and stopped at 13 and then continue and reached 28 and yesterday put all effort to read it an reached 50 and today 54 and i am up to date today .

I read at some forums comments about it making you lot more emotional after chapter 35 but i didn't felt that much emotions . I was excited and read chapter after chapter . I didn't got Upset and actually i felt happy and quite positive while reading and after reading the chapters .

EMOTIONAL CHAPTERS Start at Chapter 51 : Watching Nishimiya SHOUKO really make you feel the pain and you get a bit upset . chapter 51 52 53 54 made me teary eyed

Really Good Read : I think chapters are quite well done . side characters chapters are also well done and CHAPTER 43 is really Brilliant . Just Read Ishida SHOUYA dialogue and you can see all the difference .

I can see Hatred in the words of virtual identities to people . But I didn't felt any hatred towards any character though i disliked Miki Chan I really Disliked the Actions of many Characters . I really asked about JUSTICE . then Human World is Unfair and Justice is not available free of cost or easily . Also Punishing others in the same manner never was or is or will be a good idea .

Really stories bring out people's hidden hatred to surface . They Just want to please themselves and then claim it Justice . Every Action has Reason and consequence . You don't know people don'r know characters : just form an opinion and start to hate them .

I was amazed to see the PHYSICAL VIOLENCE : UENO VS NISHI MAMA

That is another good chapter . The letter written by Shouko Chan . Anger of Ueno Chan
The words of Yuzuru Chan . All well done .

I really Enjoyed it so far . I actually Laughed . laugh of excitement and not happiness while reading 44 to 50 chapter .

Story has become a bit Dramatic and Hatred of People can't accept that few characters are Forgiven .

Always Remember : FORGIVENESS is the greatest KINDNESS and a part of JUSTICE .
Old 2014-10-01, 05:39   Link #284
konokon
Banned

AHH Today Read Chapter 00055 . I saw its spoilers yesterday .

Good Chapter . Nishimiya San and Ishida San together talking about present and past

trying to know each other trying to understand each other .

Nishimiya San and Ishida San now has put differences aside put an end to the differences.

So Shouko Chan is good Hairdresser and now is the time for Shouya Kun to meet the friends of past and present meet the so called friends.

Maria Chan cute . Yuzuru as usual looking happy .

Shouya didn't got the Chance to ask about the gift Shouko Chan gave to Shouya and That Gift meaning will be revealed in Last Chapter Maybe by Shouko Chan .

Let's see how Shouya deal with interact with FACE these friends .

Last edited by konokon; 2014-10-21 at 12:49.
Old 2014-10-07, 05:59   Link #285
konokon
Banned

Chapter 00056 spoilers are up . Movie is completed and now shown to everyone

Shouya Ishida time to confront the friends has come .

Cute Shouko Chan with Shouya Kun . Really Beautiful scene

Nagatsuka made good movie but script is written by Miki Chan and it touched the heart

of Shouya and now is the time to see Shouya into action .

Old 2014-10-09, 03:09   Link #286
Gundamx

last chapter up in crunchyroll.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/comics/ma...atachi/volumes
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-11, 06:58   Link #287
bastek66

Is French publisher stupid or something? Why are they using incorrect CR's English title instead some "Silencieux de la voix" or something like that?
Old 2014-10-17, 02:55   Link #288
konokon
Banned

CHAPTER 00057

Healing New start Shouya somehow confronting the so called friends

UENO Blushing . Everyone enjoying Cultural Festival and now is the time for

Those Two Elementry and Middle School so called Friends and maybe UENO

expressing feelings . Mashiba is all cool and reasonable here .

Old 2014-10-21, 12:35   Link #289
alluka1509

Chapter 58 [RAW]: http://imgbox.com/g/AdT5O8yzS8
alluka1509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-21, 12:48   Link #290
konokon
Banned

CHAPTER 00058

Movie is Highly Harshly Criticised Idiotically Criticised . Everyone Upset and Angry

and Random Pointing errors and fingers at each other goes on . Ishida Try to Calm Everyone

End is good and they all are eating together in a restaurant

Best PART is SHOUKO CHAN Laughing Pure Laugh Beautiful Laugh
Old 2014-10-25, 22:36   Link #291
mizerab1e

Tried drawing Nishimiya today, bit different from the original but pretty happy with the result^^

mizerab1e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-26, 00:10   Link #292
konokon
Banned

CHAPTER 59

Ueno Sahara is going Tokyo

SHOUKO CHAN has decided to go to tokyo and take Hairdresser As Course Career

Yuzuru Chan is happy and SHOUYA try to stop Shouko Chan but Shouko Chan

is Detertmined and Shouya now is thinking things to do in Life

This is 3rd Year Going On : Summer Has Already Ended : Half of SEPTEMBER Has Ended
Old 2014-11-06, 01:47   Link #293
konokon
Banned

CHAPTER 060

A really Good Chapter . Shouko Chan thinking to going to TOKYO

Shouya now thinking what to do NOW and in Future

Mashiba going collage Miki Chan want to go the same collage as Mashiba

Nagatsuka Kun planning to go to Film School

YUZURU Chan looking really cute and going to school and won PICTURE Contest

Shouya Is Clearly Supporting Shouko Chan

Really Good Chapter . Ooima San has done COMMENDABLE JOB

High School Final Year : Becoming Adult : Choosing Career : Career Guidance: SUCH AN IMPORTANT TIME
This is One Special Moment in Life and Ooima San has Depicted it well and

SHOUYA is thinking what to do In the future and Shouya Ask MRS. ISHIDA why MRS. Ishida Chose Hairdressing and MRS. Ishida answer is just like MRS. Ishida .

Last edited by konokon; 2014-11-06 at 02:09.
Old 2014-11-06, 23:29   Link #294
DorkingtonPugsly

So the end is near. Damn... ;_;

I wanted to see more interaction between the two of them. Maybe a special chapter about their married life or something later would be really nice.
Old 2014-11-09, 03:14   Link #295
konokon
Banned

Chapter 61 is released in Japan and this chapter has many good moments

Ueno Chan Talking to Shouya . Ueno Chan Crying and Know Shouya Love Shouko Chan

Ueno Chan told shouya that Shimada Kind of Saved Shouya that day

BRIDGE : Shouko Chan and Shouya Talk YUZURU take picture of Shouko Chan and Shouya

Shouko Chan has Gone to TOKYO . Shouya has decided to become Hairdresser

2 Years Time Skip . There is lot going on in this Chapter . So Keep On Reading
Old 2014-11-09, 07:58   Link #296
Nuvi

I hope I get to see Ishida and Nishimiya together before this ends. Chapter 61 is the last chapter right?
Nuvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-09, 08:35   Link #297
konokon
Banned

Chapter 62 or the Final chapter comes next week Friday . I only know that

KOE NO KATACHI is ending at the 51 issue of Magazine and this chapter is from 49 or 50th issue

There is Time Skip : So Let's See what Ooima San show

I am also expecting Shouya and Shouko Chan Together
Old 2014-11-09, 08:47   Link #298
Nuvi

I see. Thank you for answering that. Appreciate it.
Old 2014-11-12, 03:18   Link #299
Hassou Tobi

"I will throw peanuts at you."

Best line in this manga, or best line in this manga?

(plus, he actually does!)
Hassou Tobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-12, 05:20   Link #300
Nuvi

Goddamit Ishida, you were supposed to confess to her when she was going to Tokyo! I mean, just look at that disappointed face of Nishimiya. And lol'd when he said that he will throw peanuts at her. XD

I hope they announce anime adaptation in the final chapter. I think Koe no Katachi would make for an excellent anime adaptation if done right.

Tags
drama, romance