AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2020-12-14, 20:34   Link #281
Disdanny
Izanagi
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickbis View Post
Current Webnovel is no..
the update is as fast as turtle
I see lol thanks.
Disdanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-14, 21:27   Link #282
Snowbold
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: I've fallen and I can't get up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
Asuka is Ryoma's cousin, not his childhood friend.

@zztop I didn't read the WN but for the time being in every arc of the LN Ryoma has to do the same things he has to do in the WN.

LN volume 1= WN arc 1. Ryoma being summoned and running away from the country that summoned him.
LN volume 2-4 = WN arc 2. Ryoma helping Lupis to win the civil war on her country.
LN volume 5-6 = WN arc 3. Ryoma receives the Peninsula of Wortenia and gets rid of the pirates living there.
LN volume 7-9 = WN arc 4. Ryoma joins the war against the Ortomea empire in the Xarooda kingdom.
LN volume 10-14 = WN arc 5. Ryoma takes over the territory of his neighboring nobles.
LN volumes 15-17 and onwards = WN arc 6, not over yet for what I know. Ryoma goes to war with Lupis for conquering the whole kingdom.
Jagt pretty much has it down here. I think some of the Koichiro meeting with the Organization are slightly different order but essentially the same.

What I donít know since I am read the LN as J-NOVEL releases is whether they will change the Asuka plot from the WN, but they havenít met in the WN.

The reason I bring this up is on the recent volume 9 epilogue, they are teasing at the possibility that they could meet because the Meneos church is looking at recruiting Ryoma and sending the knight who is protecting Asuka to scout him.
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-15, 01:00   Link #283
mickbis
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: ARKS Ship
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
Asuka is Ryoma's cousin, not his childhood friend.

@zztop I didn't read the WN but for the time being in every arc of the LN Ryoma has to do the same things he has to do in the WN.

LN volume 1= WN arc 1. Ryoma being summoned and running away from the country that summoned him.
LN volume 2-4 = WN arc 2. Ryoma helping Lupis to win the civil war on her country.
LN volume 5-6 = WN arc 3. Ryoma receives the Peninsula of Wortenia and gets rid of the pirates living there.
LN volume 7-9 = WN arc 4. Ryoma joins the war against the Ortomea empire in the Xarooda kingdom.
LN volume 10-14 = WN arc 5. Ryoma takes over the territory of his neighboring nobles.
LN volumes 15-17 and onwards = WN arc 6, not over yet for what I know. Ryoma goes to war with Lupis for conquering the whole kingdom.

Thank a ton !
Surprise it already 17 volume
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-17, 06:24   Link #284
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: St. Celestina
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
Asuka is Ryoma's cousin, not his childhood friend.

@zztop I didn't read the WN but for the time being in every arc of the LN Ryoma has to do the same things he has to do in the WN.

LN volume 1= WN arc 1. Ryoma being summoned and running away from the country that summoned him.
LN volume 2-4 = WN arc 2. Ryoma helping Lupis to win the civil war on her country.
LN volume 5-6 = WN arc 3. Ryoma receives the Peninsula of Wortenia and gets rid of the pirates living there.
LN volume 7-9 = WN arc 4. Ryoma joins the war against the Ortomea empire in the Xarooda kingdom.
LN volume 10-14 = WN arc 5. Ryoma takes over the territory of his neighboring nobles.
LN volumes 15-17 and onwards = WN arc 6, not over yet for what I know. Ryoma goes to war with Lupis for conquering the whole kingdom.
WHen Ryoma will be reunited with his family? From the manga version, his families are now scattered.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-17, 07:20   Link #285
jagt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
WHen Ryoma will be reunited with his family? From the manga version, his families are now scattered.
I don't know when they will reunite but it won't be soon, right now Ryoma is still too busy dealing with Lupis, Asuka's group is still far away from Rhoadseria's capital and this author isn't one who rushes things. The story progresses but it does it slowly, the family reunion is still several volumes away, Sudou is trying to make it so the church will be Ryoma's enemy too, so the most likely the family reunion and dealing with the church will be the topic for the next arc. How many volumes are remaining until this arc ends? At which point of the next arc Ryoma will meet Asuka's group if my guess is right? I have no idea of those two.
__________________
jagt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-18, 18:49   Link #286
Snowbold
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: I've fallen and I can't get up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
I don't know when they will reunite but it won't be soon, right now Ryoma is still too busy dealing with Lupis, Asuka's group is still far away from Rhoadseria's capital and this author isn't one who rushes things. The story progresses but it does it slowly, the family reunion is still several volumes away, Sudou is trying to make it so the church will be Ryoma's enemy too, so the most likely the family reunion and dealing with the church will be the topic for the next arc. How many volumes are remaining until this arc ends? At which point of the next arc Ryoma will meet Asuka's group if my guess is right? I have no idea of those two.
Something else to consider is whether the organization will stay united in all of this? Koichiro is back in contact with the top brass and yet Sudou is still sabotaging Ryoma, or trying to. Has he not received orders to back off from Mikoshiba?

Some of this may come down to resentment. Ryoma has sabotaged the Organization's agenda, and specifically the roles of Sudou and Sakitake (correct name? the one who serves Shardina). They might be disobeying the brass to kill Ryoma even if the brass tells them to back off.

Furthermore, the three family members are in three different factions. Koichiro is back with the Organization which is manipulating the Oltormea Empire for its own conquest. Asuka is with the Meneos Church which is at war with the Organization, and Ryoma is looking to build his own coalition by making connections with strong and cunning allies who are not aligned with the former entities.
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-19, 01:57   Link #287
jagt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbold View Post
Something else to consider is whether the organization will stay united in all of this? Koichiro is back in contact with the top brass and yet Sudou is still sabotaging Ryoma, or trying to. Has he not received orders to back off from Mikoshiba?

Some of this may come down to resentment. Ryoma has sabotaged the Organization's agenda, and specifically the roles of Sudou and Sakitake (correct name? the one who serves Shardina). They might be disobeying the brass to kill Ryoma even if the brass tells them to back off.

Furthermore, the three family members are in three different factions. Koichiro is back with the Organization which is manipulating the Oltormea Empire for its own conquest. Asuka is with the Meneos Church which is at war with the Organization, and Ryoma is looking to build his own coalition by making connections with strong and cunning allies who are not aligned with the former entities.
Koichiro isn't back in organizational yet, for the time being he only got in contact with an old friend that is lending him some help, after taking Asuka back from the church Koichiro is planning to visit more old friends of him again, but just that, right now he has no authority there.
__________________
jagt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-19, 03:43   Link #288
Snowbold
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: I've fallen and I can't get up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
Koichiro isn't back in organizational yet, for the time being he only got in contact with an old friend that is lending him some help, after taking Asuka back from the church Koichiro is planning to visit more old friends of him again, but just that, right now he has no authority there.
Right, my bad. That is an important semantic distinction. He is in contact with them, but its not like they reinstated him as the leader.
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-06, 14:14   Link #289
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: In my House
Wortenia Senki Map
__________________
FGO JP: 149,376,696 IGN: James Starks

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-06, 14:56   Link #290
Snowbold
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: I've fallen and I can't get up.
@NAJ P. Jackson
Thanks, that will be a good reference when reading. For some reason, in my head, I thought the Wortenia peninsula faced west, I think I inverted this map in my head.
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-27, 17:11   Link #291
Snowbold
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: I've fallen and I can't get up.
Alright, so I read the recent WN chapters and was curious on the LN front if the exact path/plan the followers of Meneos is detailed?

Here is what I know (or think I do):
  • I know they were interested in him.
  • He seems involved in some way with the Organization's agenda of conquest.
  • They wanted to know whose side he is on, for or against the Organization.
  • They planned to meet with him anyway.
  • With the brewing civil war between the queen and Mikoshiba, they are 'siding' with the queen.
  • Someone in the chain of command knows they have a relative of his in their custody.

So does this mean that if they are satisfied with Mikoshiba, that they will betray the queen? Will they turn on her army or offer to help him escape?

Either way, I was under the impression that Meneos followers were the ones who started the slaughter of the demi-humans, so that might make them enemies anyways and therefore a moot point.
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-26, 02:07   Link #292
Ratedhook522
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
A lot happened up to volume 19. Sudo got Elena to estrange herself from Mikoshiba after reuniting her with her supposed dead daughter but she also seems to not be on Queens side.

Unknown army invades the South Rhoadseria, possibly linked to the organization helping Ryouma since many of the nobles participating in the northern expedition against Ryouma are from the South.

Sudo planning on turning the Church into Ryouma's enemy however this bares no consequence since Ryouma was planning on becoming their enemy in the first place. Only bad part is that Asuka is with the church forces who joined the northern expedition so possible reunion soon to be coming.

Apparently Ryouma with traps set up in the fortress city manages to turn the battle from defence to offence.

Tensions between Ryouma and Elena as they meet and talk somewhere after Elena threatens the ninja girls life and Ryouma comes to the rescue. Again not sure which side Elena is taking as Sudo has her following his orders for the sake of her daughter. Its possible Ryouma may have to kill her.

Spoilers from volume 19:When I finally thought it was a decisive battle with Queen Lupis, Sorajo → Fire Meter. After that, the refugees joined the Queen's army and squeezed the opponent's troops. In addition, a defense battle is fought at the fort that has been built for many years, but the Queen's army runs out of stock of troops. Baron Mikoshiba goes on the offensive there. It ended in a good place, by the way, old man. When are you going to help Asuka? Also, the movement of the organization is eerie.

The only thing I can guess from this is Ryouma won the battle maybe due to the Queen running out of troops? And the organization begins to move strangely.

Last edited by Ratedhook522; 2021-07-26 at 02:30.
Ratedhook522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-27, 15:08   Link #293
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: In my House
Oh this is still alive?
__________________
FGO JP: 149,376,696 IGN: James Starks

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-28, 23:50   Link #294
Ratedhook522
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Oh this is still alive?
Yeah just author been taking forever to get us anywhere no joke
Ratedhook522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-05, 18:06   Link #295
Snowbold
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: I've fallen and I can't get up.
So does anyone know what happened in Volume 19?

Spoiler for Volume 19 questions.:
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-09, 16:35   Link #296
Ratedhook522
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Volume 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbold View Post
So does anyone know what happened in Volume 19?

Spoiler for Volume 19 questions.:
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Ratedhook522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-10, 00:37   Link #297
Snowbold
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: I've fallen and I can't get up.
Sweet, I really hope Ryoma and Asuka finally meet, hopefully on good terms…
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-10, 05:07   Link #298
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: In my House
The Queen is still alive? Man this story is taking forever to advance.
__________________
FGO JP: 149,376,696 IGN: James Starks

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-10, 08:13   Link #299
n0m@n
C-Z
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
I cannot wait to see the Queen and her idiot Knight's head on the plate very soon...
__________________
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-10, 09:22   Link #300
Ratedhook522
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Yeah dumb Queen and her two idiot knights are still alive, Ryoma and asuka haven’t met up yet but will be interesting to show how they’ll reunite. Also someone may be aware in asukas group her identity to Ryoma I think it’s the bishop but not sure

Last edited by Ratedhook522; 2021-10-10 at 09:33.
Ratedhook522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cliche villains, gary stu mc, isekai summoning, politics, strategy, war

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.