AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2021-03-25, 14:18   Link #13501
Tenzen12

1) Yes Rudeus story is finished. There might be some side stories of his descendant still going on, but I am not sure

2) It's not like there are no opportunities (Rudy ends quite popular), but Sylphi, Roxy and Eris are basically only heroines that matter.

3)There isn't lot divergence, novel have some more world building, but you will learn those stuff later anyway.

4)No, you get what you see.
Old 2021-03-25, 14:33   Link #13502
Huh...?

@Invincible Snek: I would suggest that you wait for a few months before you start reading the LN, especially if you are going to read the official "Seven Seas" translation.

Reason being the recent controversy relating with Seven Seas Editors (or other non-Translator staff) censoring the translated content of LN series like "Mushoku Tensei" and "Classroom of the Elite".

In both the instances the Editors (or other non-Translator staff) working on the series removed chunks of paragraph or altering the content altogether, which were translated by the translator.

Though Seven Seas did confirm that they would fix the issue and re-release those volumes again.
For more info read, https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...novels/.171005

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-26, 05:30   Link #13503
Invincible Snek

Thanks for the heads up. I'll pass the ln for now. Again thanks for the quick reply.
Invincible Snek is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, magic, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel