AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2016-02-26, 02:30   Link #41
Lem
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Cover for volume 5.
Spoiler for img:
Lem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-26, 04:50   Link #42
Zefyris
図書館狼
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Cover is beautiful. Best cover so far for this series I would say?
Also, is she who I think she is? uh oh.
__________________
Zefyris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-26, 14:57   Link #43
Wandering Soul
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: America
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lem View Post
Cover for volume 5.
Spoiler for img:
I have to say, that cover looks breathtaking.
__________________
Wandering Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-28, 16:30   Link #44
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Any place I can view the illustrations other than the covers?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-01, 15:42   Link #45
Elandrial
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zefyris View Post
Spoiler for spoiler romance:
Spoiler for question to spoiler:
Elandrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-01, 15:49   Link #46
sasoras
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elandrial View Post
Spoiler for question to spoiler:
A single human can not repopulate a species, no matter how many non-human female partners he has.
__________________
sasoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-02, 20:09   Link #47
Zefyris
図書館狼
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elandrial View Post
Spoiler for question to spoiler:
Errr... I've told it several times in this topic already. One more time, let's go!

Those AREN'T LITTLE GIRLS, those are LEPRECHAUNS.

Spoiler for Leprechauns:


So MC having high standard or not is besides the point. He's the last human alive, and he therefore cannot make human children since he's alone.
__________________
Zefyris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-05, 19:36   Link #48
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zefyris View Post
Errr... I've told it several times in this topic already. One more time, let's go!

Those AREN'T LITTLE GIRLS, those are LEPRECHAUNS.

Spoiler for Leprechauns:


So MC having high standard or not is besides the point. He's the last human alive, and he therefore cannot make human children since he's alone.
I'm sure I've also said that they can be little girls and leprechauns at the same time. You mentioned Rozen Maiden as an example, but again, not everyone has to view them as genderless like you do. They are dolls, yes, but still female dolls.

It's also not really "besides the point" since the primary reason why Willem won't recriprocate Kutori's feelings is because he refuses to see her as anything but a child. Kutori being a leprechaun was never the issue to him. Remember there was a whole section devoted to how Willem and the Leprechauns didn't really care about how Willem was the last human on the planet. Race is not a concern for them.

You may be right that it's not really possible for Willem to have human children, but that is beside the point, since his reason is that he is not romantically interested in any of them.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-14, 05:37   Link #49
Lem
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Cover for volume 1 of the sequel series called "Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasuka? Mou Ichido Dake, Aemasuka?".
Spoiler for img:

Last edited by Lem; 2016-03-14 at 05:49.
Lem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-14, 21:22   Link #50
sweec1890
Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Viet Nam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lem View Post
Cover for volume 1 of the sequel series called "Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasuka? Mou Ichido Dake, Aemasuka?".
Spoiler for img:
Sequel or spin-off???
Any knows about what it is about??!!
__________________
sweec1890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-15, 06:38   Link #51
Zefyris
図書館狼
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweec1890 View Post
Sequel or spin-off???
Any knows about what it is about??!!
It's a direct sequel, like Last Embryo for mondaiji.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I'm sure I've also said that they can be little girls and leprechauns at the same time. You mentioned Rozen Maiden as an example, but again, not everyone has to view them as genderless like you do. They are dolls, yes, but still female dolls.

It's also not really "besides the point" since the primary reason why Willem won't recriprocate Kutori's feelings is because he refuses to see her as anything but a child. Kutori being a leprechaun was never the issue to him. Remember there was a whole section devoted to how Willem and the Leprechauns didn't really care about how Willem was the last human on the planet. Race is not a concern for them.

You may be right that it's not really possible for Willem to have human children, but that is beside the point, since his reason is that he is not romantically interested in any of them.
You're so eager to impose your view that you're not even realizing that what you just said doesn't make sense in context.

There is two possible reasons for the MC to get a partner
A : because he fell in love
B : because of duty (as the only remaining human male, to save the race from extinction).

-I said earlier that MC wasn't interested in any girl from a A pov.
-To which Elandrial answered that he's going to condemn humanity because he only decides with A when he should consider the reason B to get a partner
-I answer that B isn't an option to begin with because those "girls" aren't "girls" but leprechauns, so he cannot save the race from extinction no matter what he do
-to which you answered to me "your answer is besides the point because he doesn't choose them due to the A reason and not the B reason"

DUH. He CANNOT do anything about the B point. So OBVIOUSLY he's choosing because of A point. My answer precisely answers Elandrial's post. Your answer to mine is just completely missing the point.
Also, just to point something out: do you think someone who sacrificed his whole life to protect humanity wouldn't have considered B if it was really an available option? Hmmm?
__________________
Zefyris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-15, 12:04   Link #52
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zefyris View Post
There is two possible reasons for the MC to get a partner
A : because he fell in love
B : because of duty (as the only remaining human male, to save the race from extinction).

-I said earlier that MC wasn't interested in any girl from a A pov.
-To which Elandrial answered that he's going to condemn humanity because he only decides with A when he should consider the reason B to get a partner
-I answer that B isn't an option to begin with because those "girls" aren't "girls" but leprechauns, so he cannot save the race from extinction no matter what he do
-to which you answered to me "your answer is besides the point because he doesn't choose them due to the A reason and not the B reason"

DUH. He CANNOT do anything about the B point. So OBVIOUSLY he's choosing because of A point. My answer precisely answers Elandrial's post. Your answer to mine is just completely missing the point.

Also, just to point something out: do you think someone who sacrificed his whole life to protect humanity wouldn't have considered B if it was really an available option? Hmmm?
You are missing the point, because you are suggesting that Willem would consider B first over A. That's entirely wrong and disingenuous to his character.

First, you of all people should know that he didn't fight for "humanity". His master told him no, and Willem told the girls no. He fought for his family, for people he knew, and simply because he felt it was natural to do the right thing by fighting for others, just like it was natural for him to help out the girls, even though he never had to go that far.

And yet, you are suggesting that if the option were presented to him, he would engage in loveless sex just for reason B. Think about what you're saying for a minute. Do you really understand the implications of what you just said?

That's why I said you're wrong. Your reason "B" is wrong. Willem getting a partner because he has to is not something that he would ever think of doing. It's not in his character to do something for those kind of reasons.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-16, 11:07   Link #53
Zefyris
図書館狼
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Ohh. That's entirely wrong to his character, heh?
Before we continue any further down this road, remind me, how much volumes of that title did you actually read ? And by read, I mean read properly. Just so we're clear, reading summaries doesn't count.
So that I can see exactly how much of that character personality, as well as past you actually know.
__________________
Zefyris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-31, 09:13   Link #54
NicApple
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Anybody knows the current status of the translations?

I'm unable to access the translator's website for quite awhile now.
NicApple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-31, 10:19   Link #55
Arin11
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicApple View Post
Anybody knows the current status of the translations?

I'm unable to access the translator's website for quite awhile now.
Having the same problem. Says DNS address cannot be found.
Arin11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-31, 16:40   Link #56
FormerLurker
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicApple View Post
Anybody knows the current status of the translations?

I'm unable to access the translator's website for quite awhile now.
Ditto. Dns address not found.
FormerLurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-31, 16:57   Link #57
coded321
He Who Games
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: the virtual world
i just have a couple questions. is this a post apocalypse setting in a scifi or fantasy(sword & magic) world? also if the humans are dead, which species are left?
coded321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-31, 20:24   Link #58
Zefyris
図書館狼
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by coded321 View Post
i just have a couple questions. is this a post apocalypse setting in a scifi or fantasy(sword & magic) world? also if the humans are dead, which species are left?
This is a fantasy world. But in their own post apocalyptic setting. They live on floating islands, have flying ships, guns, and the like.

Pretty much all the others fantasy races that world had. Lizardmen, Ogres, various werebeasts races and other more original stuff.
__________________
Zefyris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-02, 09:55   Link #59
Frozen
海千山千
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Earth
V5 Illustrations: https://imgur.com/a/DFRPl
__________________
Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-02, 20:43   Link #60
sweec1890
Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Viet Nam
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFrozenX View Post
V5 Illustrations: https://imgur.com/a/DFRPl
o ! The last loli pic :3
Do u have Illustrations of all other vols by any chance?
~~~
I check *mod snip* for a couple of days and... TOT
__________________

Last edited by LKK; 2017-11-18 at 22:26. Reason: removed fan translator link
sweec1890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
drama, fantasy, harem, kadokawa sneaker bunko, romance, sci-fi, tragedy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.