AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2019-03-18, 18:02   Link #421
Rasty

There is also the problem of it being R15 (with lots of girls) so some publishers might not think it is worth the trouble.

I rather liked it for the first part, but later on, the MC POV gets unbearably rare and the story (quite illogically) goes into mecha. The (huge) harem mechanics are quite good though.

There are also some other novels in that series (stories of MC after returning to Earth and before the second summoning etc.), but those have the same problem, but it appears even sooner.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-13, 11:27   Link #422
XFire
150% done

I got to the point that they kill the slime dragon. As much fun as this novel is, the MT slows my pace to a crawl.

Btw, can someone with moon rune skillz tell me what the artifact the king used to force Kaito into revealing himself actually is? I got that it had something to do with teleporting?
Old 2019-05-13, 13:24   Link #423
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Before I answer your question, a few corrections. It's the former prince of the empire Kaito serves who married the royalty of the beach resort kingdom. And it's not the artifact that got Kaito to reveal himself, it was just really clear that he had figured out Kaito's identity so Kaito stopped bothering to hide it.

Now to answer your question, it's a special item that's automatically produced in a special room within the imperial castle based on the first king of the empire's special bloodline powers (the item has an expiration date btw). The actual item is a pair of orbs, the effect of which is one will teleport the target(s) to any place the user wants, then when the timer runs out, what was teleported gets sent back to where the other orb is.

As for why Kaito wants this, the main reason is so that the school can use it to send a message back to Earth.
Old 2019-05-13, 14:35   Link #424
XFire
150% done

Cool. So does Kaito have a way to get back to earth himself, or at least send something there?
Old 2019-05-14, 00:01   Link #425
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Kaito by himself can freely travel back and forth, though doesn't because he can't leave the school on its own. That said, he did make the arrangements to ensure the message gets to the people it needs to over on Earth.
Old 2021-03-07, 08:22   Link #426
ChaosHead90

Wow, this WN is still updating.
ChaosHead90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-07, 14:33   Link #427
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

There's a reason why the author's pen name is "himajin"
Old 2021-03-07, 15:57   Link #428
Rasty

I wonder whether it ever got more focused or still keeps getting distracted into dozens of subplots (of subcharacters) that get split again before you can actually start enjoying them.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-07, 16:23   Link #429
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

^ It's been so long since I last read this that I'd have to start again from the beginning and considering there's like 3000+ chapters now and I also don't spend as much time reading as I used to... No way I'd be able to catch up anytime soon.
Old 2021-03-07, 23:37   Link #430
XFire
150% done

Did anyone ever start translating this?

Tags
isekai summoning, true harem