AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2021-09-10, 16:21   Link #3801
Sekhmet

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
Wiki updated.
Thank you so much for the summary. What are your thoughts about this volume, did you like it? What do you think about Aishia and Miharu being connected? to be honest I have mixed feelings about it. I hope we will see Aishia and Rio romance. I think Rio loves Aishia unconsciously and Liselotte's interpretation of their relationship... I wanted to see Liselotte stopping denying her feelings and pursuing a serious relationship with Rio but she and no one remembers Rio right now. Even if this series ends with monogamy I hope it will be with Aishia but hopefully it will have harem ending. We didn't get much lore until this volume so we complained about it then we got this but we have more questions to ask right now. No title, no estimated release date so this time we will wait more than 4-5 months for the next volume I think. By the way do others remember Aishia? What do you think will happen in the next volume? I don't know what to expect. I hope to see Aishia being more selfish and intimate with Rio though. She has regained some of her forgotten memories and it seems she shows more expressions and emotions lately so I want to see how their interactions will be.
Sekhmet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-10, 20:46   Link #3802
Marco
A lazy reader.

Thank you very much, Jagt.
Marco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-11, 01:57   Link #3803
nekodamashii

Quote:
Wiki updated.
Many thanks boss.
nekodamashii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-11, 03:41   Link #3804
tsunade666

Thanks for the summary. I had just read it once and will read it later on but from what I understand, more lore are being revealed without actual explanations on it. I also really didn't like how it ended.

Is it total mind wipe or the one closer to him remembers? The summary isnt clear but from what I understand, everyone present there are confuse kn who saved them.
Old 2021-09-11, 06:30   Link #3805
NeroZeroes
Pro-Procrastinator

Quote:
Wiki updated.
My thanks again for the wonderful summary Jagt

i still remember when that wiki neglected with only 12 page, i spent a year adding more and more page until one day fandom staff just give me the admin role without the usual test period

and now, it's jungle out there, i have fun

but, at the end, i'm not that good with coding and the like, do you want the admin role i wonder? your contribution has been amazing since what.. vol 9?? or at least somekind of authority to manage it (if there's something like that i don't really get it)

i got ton of messege for wiki affiliation and discord affiliation, but i don't know how to deal with that
NeroZeroes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-11, 15:43   Link #3806
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekhmet View Post
Thank you so much for the summary. What are your thoughts about this volume, did you like it? What do you think about Aishia and Miharu being connected? to be honest I have mixed feelings about it. I hope we will see Aishia and Rio romance. I think Rio loves Aishia unconsciously and Liselotte's interpretation of their relationship... I wanted to see Liselotte stopping denying her feelings and pursuing a serious relationship with Rio but she and no one remembers Rio right now. Even if this series ends with monogamy I hope it will be with Aishia but hopefully it will have harem ending. We didn't get much lore until this volume so we complained about it then we got this but we have more questions to ask right now. No title, no estimated release date so this time we will wait more than 4-5 months for the next volume I think. By the way do others remember Aishia? What do you think will happen in the next volume? I don't know what to expect. I hope to see Aishia being more selfish and intimate with Rio though. She has regained some of her forgotten memories and it seems she shows more expressions and emotions lately so I want to see how their interactions will be.
I liked the book, things that expected to happen hapenned and things I didn't expect to happen happened too, a lot of theroies were born and died with this book, I think that is another thing that made it worth it. If I have to say things that I didn't like, well, the people that were with Erika from the beginning aside, I had the sensation that Erika had it a little too easy for deceiving everyone every time she tried. The appearance of the earth's great spirit at the same time that it gave emotion to things it also made feel a little like it robbed us of the final showdown between Rio and Aisia and Erika and the beast.

About Aisia and Miharu being connected, it seems to me like Miharu in her previous life was a transcendental too, the seventh wise God for being more concrete, going by the fact that Miharu created Aisia for the sake of the Rio of that time, and that he must have stored his power inside her willingly, it is obvious that they were planning something together, that they were at least comrades, seeing how this is a romantic novel it wouldn't surprise me if it turned out that their lovestory begins way back before being Haru-kun and Mii-chan. It is common when using the setting of two halves of anything that those halves use to have the caracteristic of pulling one towards the other and vice versa, I think this carasteristic is being used for attracting Miharu to Rio and Rio to Miharu, at the time of creating Aisia they must have known that they would be back to that world after being reborn as Haruto and Miharu sooner later and made plans for that moment, and at that time Aisia would play the roll of reuniting the two. If you think about it, while Haruto had already Aisia inside him when he was born in Japan, Miharu was born a little after as the daughter of the marriage living next door. Later, despite Haruto dieing four years after Miharu's summoning, he was reborn at a time and place perfect for being Miharu's age again the moment she was summoned, at the moment of the summoning Rio was also a little too conveniently close to Miharu's arrival destination plus the fact of being Aisia herself who told him to go to that place. If my therory is true, Rio being forgotten after recovring his powers must have been part of the plan too, and the connection between Miharu and Aisia might be a key for bringing back those memories. While Rio was following after Aisia he was also having a kind of bad feeling, that if he lets her go it will be absolutely bad, maybe it wasn't just in the sense of losing Aisia, but also in the sense that the plan would be ruined if Aisia disappears and he hadn't got back his powers.

About people remembering Aisia, unfortunately the book didn't tell a word about what is remembered or not or by who, so I can't answer this question.

About the next volume, we are in the same boat here, I honestlly don't know what to expect either, the ending of this one was completely unexpected too, I really didn't see it coming at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Thanks for the summary. I had just read it once and will read it later on but from what I understand, more lore are being revealed without actual explanations on it. I also really didn't like how it ended.

Is it total mind wipe or the one closer to him remembers? The summary isnt clear but from what I understand, everyone present there are confuse kn who saved them.
The book itself didn't say how many memories anyone kept or lost, unfortunately I can't be more clear about that matter.
Old 2021-09-11, 22:18   Link #3807
tsunade666

this will probably moved the area where Rio and aishia stays. change kingdom? but reise is also planning something and with the meeting of Beltram kingdom, galarc kingdom and restoration would be having problems if no one remembers their strongest knight, I wonder if his past achievements are also lost or the glory would be given to others. its really troublesome to deal with mind wipe events that occurs on lots of people.
Old 2021-09-12, 00:50   Link #3808
Draigathar

i'm guessing that they will forget him not what he did so far. I'm hoping he tries to get his bonds back. Since he has items from both the King and Princess Christina that might help him get their memories back if he's allowed to tell them who he is. I'm knida worried about those "Rules" that have been activated
Draigathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-12, 08:24   Link #3809
nekodamashii

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
this will probably moved the area where Rio and aishia stays. change kingdom? but reise is also planning something and with the meeting of Beltram kingdom, galarc kingdom and restoration would be having problems if no one remembers their strongest knight, I wonder if his past achievements are also lost or the glory would be given to others. its really troublesome to deal with mind wipe events that occurs on lots of people.
This may be a turning point from the usual Reiss does Rio reacts scenario, maybe we will get another transcendental introduced next vol. We may get to see Rio and Aishia going alone for a while, the situation however doesn't seem to allow that. From Rio's perspective he doesn't know when Miharu might get attacked by an awakened hero (spirit vessel) and Satsuki has one of those things in her so who knows when she too might be overtaken by her spirit, the events and revelations of this vol made me think that now is more than ever the time for Rio to stick with the girls.

Seeing the battle with the earth spirit, precisely the moment when Alma and Sara tried to use spirit arts and failed, it may be that magic was created because spirit arts don't work on the high spirits, the earth spirit even mocked them (the 2 spirit folks) for using the power they (the great spirits) blessed them with and trying to use earth spirit arts (Alma) against him.

The spirit said that they stole their (the spirits) powers and memories. But from the events of this vol it kind of doesn't not look like heroes are just vessels for the spirits.

Quote:
I liked the book, things that expected to happen hapenned and things I didn't expect to happen happened too, a lot of theroies were born and died with this book, I think that is another thing that made it worth it. If I have to say things that I didn't like, well, the people that were with Erika from the beginning aside, I had the sensation that Erika had it a little too easy for deceiving everyone every time she tried. The appearance of the earth's great spirit at the same time that it gave emotion to things it also made feel a little like it robbed us of the final showdown between Rio and Aisia and Erika and the beast.

About Aisia and Miharu being connected, it seems to me like Miharu in her previous life was a transcendental too, the seventh wise God for being more concrete, going by the fact that Miharu created Aisia for the sake of the Rio of that time, and that he must have stored his power inside her willingly, it is obvious that they were planning something together, that they were at least comrades, seeing how this is a romantic novel it wouldn't surprise me if it turned out that their lovestory begins way back before being Haru-kun and Mii-chan. It is common when using the setting of two halves of anything that those halves use to have the caracteristic of pulling one towards the other and vice versa, I think this carasteristic is being used for attracting Miharu to Rio and Rio to Miharu, at the time of creating Aisia they must have known that they would be back to that world after being reborn as Haruto and Miharu sooner later and made plans for that moment, and at that time Aisia would play the roll of reuniting the two. If you think about it, while Haruto had already Aisia inside him when he was born in Japan, Miharu was born a little after as the daughter of the marriage living next door. Later, despite Haruto dieing four years after Miharu's summoning, he was reborn at a time and place perfect for being Miharu's age again the moment she was summoned, at the moment of the summoning Rio was also a little too conveniently close to Miharu's arrival destination plus the fact of being Aisia herself who told him to go to that place. If my therory is true, Rio being forgotten after recovring his powers must have been part of the plan too, and the connection between Miharu and Aisia might be a key for bringing back those memories. While Rio was following after Aisia he was also having a kind of bad feeling, that if he lets her go it will be absolutely bad, maybe it wasn't just in the sense of losing Aisia, but also in the sense that the plan would be ruined if Aisia disappears and he hadn't got back his powers.

About people remembering Aisia, unfortunately the book didn't tell a word about what is remembered or not or by who, so I can't answer this question.

About the next volume, we are in the same boat here, I honestlly don't know what to expect either, the ending of this one was completely unexpected too, I really didn't see it coming at all.

The book itself didn't say how many memories anyone kept or lost, unfortunately I can't be more clear about that matter.
As of now there is no base to deny this theory, but it seems too convenient that they planned things out for a thousand years in the future and everything worked out for them, like all smooth sailing, if they were that competent with their plans and all I really would have wanted them to show that against Reiss. It also doesn't answer the big question of why do whatever they did to the spirits, but obviously no theory can answer that with the current information we have. When he saw Rio's power being attracted to him the spirit of earth said that Rio also betrayed them after all, meaning that the spirits had much more restriction on them, he also talked about a contract that Miharu made them unable to talk with. But the earth spirit didn't have all his memories too, so maybe it looked like they were betrayed because he only remembered parts of whatever happened.

Erica's parts reeked of convenience, especially the assassin Jilbert and the duke. Gregory went as far as to take hostages whereas Francois told him not to and that's why Jilbert had to watch the situation play out, else he would have tried to assassinate Erica before she got to do her revival miracle bullshit. It was also convenient how Jilbert had that kinda thinking and belief, he switched sides like his fanatic button was pressed. Gregory's 2nd son turning to Erica right away was convenient too, I mean he is a noble of the kingdom, even if he had misgiving about the way his father treated him as the second son, the dude just threw away his whole life in a moment. The commoners too, what sort of brain do you need to think that the whole kingdom is not scary as long as you have 1 woman with you and then proceed to go to battle without even armor, is their world full of nothing but potential fanatics waiting to be awakened? Anyway it felt like Erica had mangekyo sharingan but it was no big deal from a whole volume point of view.

PS: Now that I look back, the author naming Aishia after Miharu and mentioning that Aishia's beauty was almost artificial were hints to her identity, weren't they? Also, if Aishia was a created spirit with a job a 1000 years later, then maybe Reiss was created too to carry out some role a 1000 years later (present).

Last edited by nekodamashii; 2021-09-13 at 01:12.
nekodamashii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-13, 16:04   Link #3810
Lex79

I can't think of many things that could make me stop reading this series...and memory loss followed by a reset in the relationships is definitely one of them. It will be a while until I'll be able to read volume 20 translated, I can only hope things will turn out not as bad as it seems.
Old 2021-09-13, 23:54   Link #3811
Roberto1

the memory lost might be problem, depends in how it will be handled, if the memory lost is like that of touma in index, where he can't keep memories with misaki, always forgetting about her, this is the worst case,
the girls not being capable of keeping memories with him would be BS

But, if it's simpler, just a memory loss that is fixed by making new memories, then there will be no problem, I just hope that this time the relationship develops faster, 20 vols to be friends is crap.

PD: if the heroes do remember, it is the opportunity to develop satsuki being the only one who remembers the protagonist
Old 2021-09-14, 03:20   Link #3812
tsunade666

I don't think this would go misaki route. the author doesn't like to bully his heroines that much so it's probably index route.

but is it really memory erase or memory lock. if its memory lock and a certain trigger can make it return, that would be easier.

or, if it's only when rio is in transcended form. if he return to be normal Rio, will their memory return? if he return back to being transcended, will they lost it again?
Old 2021-09-15, 12:26   Link #3813
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekodamashii View Post
the situation however doesn't seem to allow that. From Rio's perspective he doesn't know when Miharu might get attacked by an awakened hero (spirit vessel) and Satsuki has one of those things in her so who knows when she too might be overtaken by her spirit
This is the reason to why the jp community is saying that Miharu most likely will remain her memories and leave with Haruto. There is also the reason that she is a special being, at least her soul.

Miharu and Satsuki can't be together for the time being since Satsuki's high spirit possess Satsuki, Miharu is dead so there is no way Miharu will stay at the castle. The other girls don't really matter.

Some people were saying that Haruto should kidnap Miharu if she doesn't remember him but that's just the same as Takahisa xD

Tho i'm pretty sure that the only way the spirit has to possess the hero is if the hero has awakened but for now the only way we know a hero has in order to awaken is by dying. There may be more ways but since we still don't know it may be safe for now.
Old 2021-09-15, 14:19   Link #3814
Roberto1

So the Japanese forums wants a 1 heroine ending? And said the others don't matter ? hahaha I knew, I can't wait to see how I was always right, this author is not going to write a harem, resign yourselves friends
Old 2021-09-16, 03:05   Link #3815
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
So the Japanese forums wants a 1 heroine ending? And said the others don't matter ? hahaha I knew, I can't wait to see how I was always right, this author is not going to write a harem, resign yourselves friends
No, completely wrong. Most of them hate Miharu for no particular reason, they just want Celia to win not Miharu that's why they don't like her and if you like Miharu and try to defend her on 5ch they'll jump at you telling why you can't like Miharu and you must like Celia. Fortunately there are people who started liking other characters that aren't Celia or Miharu and this has decreased by a bit tho there is still Miharu hate in the main thread. From what I've hear after reading vol 20, in the thread after vol 19 was released there was a lot of Miharu hate because they didn't like for whatever reason what she did(I don't remember what she did exactly but I remember she wasn't that bad and I liked her after a long time so...) and it seems that they liked a lot Celia in that vol. Anyways they just hate Miharu because she got 2nd place in a character poll made on Twitter years ago(you had to buy the vol then send a picture of the vol with a hashtag and the name of the character you wanted to vote, I voted for Miharu btw at that time I did find her more charming than Celia and the other characters, if I had to vote now I would vote for Christina tho) and even then Celia won by a lot, there were a lot of votes between the first place and second place.

The only reason why they are saying that at least Miharu must go with Haruto and that the other girls don't matter right now is because the high spirits only want Miharu dead, they don't care about the others and Miharu could trigger them
Old 2021-09-17, 04:07   Link #3816
Denker

Lmao so they wanted her dead! And even then, idk why Roberto would think that 1 forum's wanted ending = ending thats going to happen
Honestly, I want it to be Satsuki who remember Haruto, so the next few will be a Satsuki arc, just like the last few were a Liselotte arc.
Denker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-18, 06:28   Link #3817
creed318554
3 18 5 5 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivaannom View Post
No, completely wrong. Most of them hate Miharu for no particular reason, they just want Celia to win not Miharu that's why they don't like her and if you like Miharu and try to defend her on 5ch they'll jump at you telling why you can't like Miharu and you must like Celia. Fortunately there are people who started liking other characters that aren't Celia or Miharu and this has decreased by a bit tho there is still Miharu hate in the main thread. From what I've hear after reading vol 20, in the thread after vol 19 was released there was a lot of Miharu hate because they didn't like for whatever reason what she did(I don't remember what she did exactly but I remember she wasn't that bad and I liked her after a long time so...) and it seems that they liked a lot Celia in that vol. Anyways they just hate Miharu because she got 2nd place in a character poll made on Twitter years ago(you had to buy the vol then send a picture of the vol with a hashtag and the name of the character you wanted to vote, I voted for Miharu btw at that time I did find her more charming than Celia and the other characters, if I had to vote now I would vote for Christina tho) and even then Celia won by a lot, there were a lot of votes between the first place and second place.

The only reason why they are saying that at least Miharu must go with Haruto and that the other girls don't matter right now is because the high spirits only want Miharu dead, they don't care about the others and Miharu could trigger them
Now we know why anime version skipped vol 4 and rushed right into vol 5
creed318554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-20, 22:59   Link #3818
KairuParreno

What an absolute roller coaster of disappointment, and not being disappointment the anime was. Quite decent adaptation, and from the looks of it there will be Season 2 since the director of the anime is hinting something on his Twitter.
KairuParreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-21, 14:09   Link #3819
creed318554
3 18 5 5 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KairuParreno View Post
What an absolute roller coaster of disappointment, and not being disappointment the anime was. Quite decent adaptation, and from the looks of it there will be Season 2 since the director of the anime is hinting something on his Twitter.
Hope that wouldn't happen tho. It would be a nightmare for me
creed318554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-28, 04:34   Link #3820
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivaannom View Post

Celia being an (adult) loli could also be a factor in why they like her more than Miharu maybe.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai, magic