Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2007-04-04, 20:29   Link #181
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX
Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterRequiem View Post
Can anyone tell me which episode the part where Lelouch finds out CC's real name? I'm getting driven up the wall trying to find it.
Last few scenes of episode 11. Although we never actually hear the name said...
DJ_RockmanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-04, 20:32   Link #182
HunterRequiem
Resident cynic

Send a message via AIM to HunterRequiem
arigatogozaimasu

I saw 3 or four sylables in the word he says.
HunterRequiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-06, 23:20   Link #183
Ablle

25 episodes no way

does this really end in 2 more episode i mean there so much left undone they cant wrap it up in 2 more episodes
Ablle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-06, 23:33   Link #184
HunterRequiem
Resident cynic

No. Apparently, there's going to be another season. I've heard rumors it will be sub-titled "Suzuku of the Counterattack," but I can't be certain.
Old 2007-04-06, 23:33   Link #185
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ablle View Post
does this really end in 2 more episode i mean there so much left undone they cant wrap it up in 2 more episodes
there will also be a second season. of course nothing is set in stone for its length yet, but its probably safe to assume it will also be approximately 25 episodes.

Quote:
No. Apparently, there's going to be another season. I've heard rumors it will be sub-titled "Suzuku of the Counterattack," but I can't be certain.
all those rumors are decidely false, and "CG:Suzaku of the Counterattack" is just a manga adaptation based loosely off the anime (Suzaku's secret identity/Lancelotman costume makes a cameo in episode 21)
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-06, 23:48   Link #186
WhiteWings

Quote:
arigatogozaimasu

I saw 3 or four sylables in the word he says.
That's worse than a 'name' called C.C. At least her name wouldn't be something like 'cheese pizza'.
Old 2007-04-07, 00:06   Link #187
HunterRequiem
Resident cynic

Cheese pizza has 3 sylables. From how Lulouch reacts to CC's name, we can tell its somthing relativly normal, after all, he says that its more human then CC. Since I'm no good at reading lips, and even worse at knowing the language paterns of Japaense, I don't have much hope in getting some idea of what her real name is.
Old 2007-04-07, 03:26   Link #188
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWings View Post
That's worse than a 'name' called C.C. At least her name wouldn't be something like 'cheese pizza'.
From here:
http://www.taquitos.net/snacks.php?snack_code=1180

This is an Australian snack.
Old 2007-04-07, 17:32   Link #189
Azure22
Magic Pilot

Send a message via AIM to Azure22
Ok, so we know there's a second season, and that there are two more episodes in this season. I've also seen people say that the series will air the last two episodes in season one over the summer. My question is simple, and hopefully one that hasn't been answered elsewhere:

Do we have any idea at all of when in the summer these episodes are going to be?
Azure22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-08, 01:10   Link #190
Godslayer
人間・失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure22 View Post
Ok, so we know there's a second season, and that there are two more episodes in this season. I've also seen people say that the series will air the last two episodes in season one over the summer. My question is simple, and hopefully one that hasn't been answered elsewhere:

Do we have any idea at all of when in the summer these episodes are going to be?
I don't know if my answer satisfy you,
but i think it will be on air right after Darker than Black ends (it's anime that replaces CG)
Don't know the date details though...
Godslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-08, 02:37   Link #191
ccardoso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0d_sl4yer View Post
I don't know if my answer satisfy you,
but i think it will be on air right after Darker than Black ends (it's anime that replaces CG)
Don't know the date details though...
Is this Darker than Black thing a master piece like Code Geass? No because I saw an hollow mask in the raws and I got Bleach vibes!
ccardoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-08, 06:41   Link #192
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

So there is no episode 24-25 any more( until summer i mean)?. I read here in animesuki somewhere that other channels might actually air those two episodes. Is that true?. if so what date is it ?.
Old 2007-04-08, 08:23   Link #193
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
So there is no episode 24-25 any more( until summer i mean)?. I read here in animesuki somewhere that other channels might actually air those two episodes. Is that true?. if so what date is it ?.
the date isnt known yet, but they were argueing about the final episode airing date, because the problem wasnt rsolved in time they put in this message, that it would air in summer..

there is stilla slight chance that it will air earlier but no date has been set yet
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 06:55   Link #194
blackcat010

hi!

i know that im writing about a different anime but i didnt know wher else to write it so its about the new anime lovely complex why thre isnt any group of animesuki upload it for us tell now there is a one episode so far but the one i have is without a n english sub-title so its hard to understan so i hope to see it in animesuki so i can download it.

its really a good anime(shoujo- romance-comedy)

sorry! i know its not in the right place to mention it but ......sorry! cuz i want the anime soooo much!
blackcat010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 07:03   Link #195
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcat010 View Post
hi!

i know that im writing about a different anime but i didnt know wher else to write it so its about the new anime lovely complex why thre isnt any group of animesuki upload it for us tell now there is a one episode so far but the one i have is without a n english sub-title so its hard to understan so i hope to see it in animesuki so i can download it.

its really a good anime(shoujo- romance-comedy)

sorry! i know its not in the right place to mention it but ......sorry! cuz i want the anime soooo much!
identify cation question belong in the General Anime section, there´s a sticky there named Anime Identify Cation Help (or somehting like that) maybe someone can move your post
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 17:49   Link #196
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Gah! What a point to put the show on hiatus!
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-10, 04:32   Link #197
nkoi
Wasted God

i just had an apifany... recall in EP1 that during the contract binding with the 'dead CC' that this group of guys with their backs turned were like 'you will join the ragnorocks'. the guy in the middle, does he resemble the emperor? and he has demonstrated multiple times that he could communicate like CC. so what if the emperor actually wants this rebellion to happen and sent leuleoch there beforehand all part of his plan? (makes me think, what if CC is actually the old dude's spy? EP22 when CC just finds out lulu cant control geass and oldman starts laughing)
nkoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-10, 08:50   Link #198
ashlay
the red string of fate

^that's perhaps going a bit far, I mean we've seen in 23 the emperor certainly approves of Lelouch's rebellion. but that might be simply because he wants a worthy opponent (he did say of schniezel "if he's sure of himself, he can come and challenge me")

on the other hand, if Marianne is the one talking to both the Emperor and CC, she might be involving Lelouch into this whole ragnarok project. it really can go any way at this point.

Last edited by ashlay; 2007-04-17 at 11:01.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-10, 23:38   Link #199
nkoi
Wasted God

it is a deep thought tho
nkoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-22, 08:44   Link #200
Friera

Send a message via MSN to Friera
What's happening to episode 24? How come it is delayed? (or, is it?)

Tags
q&a