AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2018-06-21, 14:06   Link #581
rladls2121

So does this mean Heartless and Nobodies are allies now?
Wait, wait, and wait.
Group of only Nobodies such as Organization 13, no not the True Organization.
The True Organizations has members that are Heartless and Somebodies as well, and Sora as a Somebody almost became part of the members unwillingly.
And i dont care about Unverse/Unbirth that is probably in True Organization by now.

There was Organization 13 in Chain of Memories, 358 2 days, and 2.
True Organization is still active in Coded, Dream Drop Distance, and 3.
So there's this difference.
It took me days to get this straight.
Really, with all these tangled so called plot.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-21, 15:53   Link #582
The Green One

Why does the true Organization XIII have to be all Xehanorts?

Answer: He's the only one who understands the plot at this point!
Old 2018-06-21, 17:02   Link #583
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls2121 View Post
Wait, wait, and wait.
The True Organizations has members that are Heartless and Somebodies as well, and Sora as a Somebody almost became part of the members unwillingly.
And i dont care about Unverse/Unbirth that is probably in True Organization by now.

The True Org is just an amalgamation of people who are part Xehanort. While KH1 was Heartless as enemies and KH2 was Nobodies, the True Org's theme is being Xehanort. In retrospect, you could say that the fake Organization XIII was pretty irrelevant because Xehanort knew that neither Ansem SoD or Xemnas had a chance to stop Sora (the light).

When you look at the full timeline, you start to realize that KH2 really seems like the least relevant game to the bigger plot aside from Re:Coded which only had its ending being relevant.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-21, 17:15   Link #584
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

From what I understand, the first Organization XIII was the first attempt at forming a group of Xehanorts for his ultimate goal, but it proved to be a failure because Nobodies end up developing their own personalities over time, which I guess hampers the assimilation process? Nevertheless several of the senior members are serving as vessels for his heart fragments.
Old 2018-06-21, 17:45   Link #585
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Wait, wait, and wait.

Heartless and Nobodies are and have always been two sides of the same coin.

The Organization 13 of KH 2 was just a placeholder for the real members that Master Xehanort was going to use.

The True Organization 13 is composed only of Master Xehanort. Those that now have part of his heart in them are now basically Xehanort clones, the rest are time displaced Xehanorts. Sora just happens to be one of the people that are compatible with Xeharnort's heart.

The "Somebodies" are just their original form, Sora is the only "Somebody" ever to have become whole willingly, the rest did so because both their heartless and nobody were defeated which will always lead to the re-emergence of the original self.

Unversed/Unbirth are controlled and created exclusively by Vanitas and he is Master Xehanort's apprentice, of course they are part of it.

Organization 13 Chain of Memories: Originally a research team sent to investigate Castle Oblivion, then became a faction within the organization that was planning a coup' against Xemna's group due to ideological differences. Sora and Riku killed them all.

Organization 13 KH 2: Xemna's faction whose purpose is to create Kingdom Hearts by releasing and capturing as many hearts as possible. Sora exclusively kills them all.

The True Organization was always the aim of Organization 13. The Nobodies gathered by Xemnas were supposed to become the vessels for the fragments of Master Xehanort's heart. This means that their goal of creating Kingdom Hearts and gaining new hearts was always supposed to fail and that version of the Organization was built on a lie.

This is all from the top of my head without any research into any wiki or fan page (By the way, I have not properly played through the Kingdom Hearts games for a few years now). Anyone that pays close attention to the game can at the very least do this much without even trying within seconds of being asked, at some point you have to stop blaming others and start looking at what might be wrong with yourself (not an insult by the way).
Old 2018-06-21, 18:02   Link #586
rladls2121

The way Xemnas and Saix treated the Heartless in 2, it made me think Organization 13 made enemies out of them.
I mean using Sora, Roxas, and Xion to kill that many Heartless to collect Hearts?
I dont know about Ansem the Seeker of Darkness would to if he knew this, but would not other Heartless at least launch some full frontal attacks against Organization 13 and Nobodies for retaliation?
Old 2018-06-21, 18:30   Link #587
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
The way Xemnas and Saix treated the Heartless in 2, it made me think Organization 13 made enemies out of them.
I mean using Sora, Roxas, and Xion to kill that many Heartless to collect Hearts?
I dont know about Ansem the Seeker of Darkness would to if he knew this, but would not other Heartless at least launch some full frontal attacks against Organization 13 and Nobodies for retaliation?
Well heartless are just hearts and they needed hearts to create Kingdom Hearts and the only way to release a heart from a heartless is with a Keyblade (go play the games again and notice how a heart always pops out of enemies you defeat with the keyblade) so they only cared for the hearts themselves, nothing more, nothing less.

Sora and Xion do so willingly, at least for a while. As for Sora he didn't know he was helping them until they told him that they gathered the hearts from every heartless he defeated, so yes, yes they did.

He would not care, he is a part of Master Xehanort and he and Xemnas knew what Master Xehanort's true goals were from the very beginning (this is explained by them in DDD), they just played their parts very well.

No, heartless are easily influenced (they might as well just be puppets), anyone with a strong enough heart can control them to do their bidding. The only way a heartless could do that is if they are created from a absurdly strong (as in stubborn) heart.

For example, Sora was a heartless and still kept his memories long enough to regain his form back (by the way, this means he was just a walking heart up until he and Roxas were reunited... Yes, Sora was nerfed during his fight against Ansem Seeker of Darkness). On the other side there is Ansem Seeker of Darkness who was strong enough to keep a human form and intellect as a heartless.

As I said, Ansem and Xemnas were in on the true plan from the very beginning, so no, they would not fight against each other unless they gained something to further the true plan.
Old 2018-06-21, 20:05   Link #588
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Just a joke but I think I'm also becoming Xehanort
Spoiler for size:
Mad Pierrot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-21, 23:10   Link #589
rladls2121

That's nuts...
Just a joke.
Old 2018-06-24, 11:23   Link #590
Shadow5YA

So why is Lea/Axel still wearing the Organization XIII robes? At this point, he has nothing to do with them anymore. Sora, Riku, and Kairi all got new outfits, so why didn't Lea?

He's not even working from behind the scenes like Mickey and Riku were.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-24, 15:33   Link #591
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

The robe allows people to safely traverse the Realm of Darkness. Nomura is too into fashion to get lazy with designing him a new outfit, so that's gotta be the reason.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-24, 17:07   Link #592
rladls2121

Too bad Aqua wont be having one of those.

Last edited by rladls2121; 2018-06-24 at 21:00.
Old 2018-06-24, 20:04   Link #593
The Green One

Speaking of Aqua she may not necessarily be a Xehanort now, she could just simply be infected by Darkness. Though we'll just have to wait and see.
Old 2018-06-24, 20:06   Link #594
cyberdemon

It could also just be that she is some illusion of the RoD. She appeared to be perfectly fine when she met Ansem the Wise.
Old 2018-06-25, 22:48   Link #595
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

here it is

blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-02, 23:14   Link #596
cyberdemon

I'll never understand why KH limited edition give pins. wouldn't a keychain be more appropriate for this series to have in bundles?
Old 2018-07-03, 15:48   Link #597
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I'll never understand why KH limited edition give pins. wouldn't a keychain be more appropriate for this series to have in bundles?
You're underestimating the hobby that is Disney pin collecting. Having been active with that hobby for about 2 1/2 years now, I can tell you that there's a lot of business in terms of these pins (with online sales of pins with a limited number available tending to sell out in a matter of minutes).
Old 2018-07-04, 12:59   Link #598
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

You know, by the way Square has been releasing trailer, it seems like they are trying to keep Sora an innocent teenager as he is still happy about becoming a pirate or other stuff? I wonder how serious will he turn considering he has to save the lost keyblade users.
Mad Pierrot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-06, 15:09   Link #599
World_of_Z

Hi guys

I have a question about a certain type of heartless that appears in the

Kingdom Hearts series:

In the Kingdom Hearts video games series, there are these heartless that are

called “Angel Star”.

Are these guys actual angels that have been turned into heartless ?

P.S: I asked this question on other forums but I thought I should ask here as

well to get more information about the subject.
World_of_Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-06, 17:12   Link #600
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

No, they're just Heartless. The English journal says they're born of holy spells, not of angels themselves. They're Emblem Heartless anyway, and so artificially created.