AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-11-01, 12:32   Link #941
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Too many posts for me to catch up now but GJ for the one who bring there the hottest CG pic ever. Just to say. Lelouch's mama was bringing sexy back~

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-01, 19:14   Link #942
GundamFan0083

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Too many posts for me to catch up now but GJ for the one who bring there the hottest CG pic ever. Just to say. Lelouch's mama was bringing sexy back~
I'll admit that pic does has a certain je ne sais quoi about it that captivates.
GundamFan0083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-01, 23:44   Link #943
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan0083 View Post
I'll admit that pic does has a certain je ne sais quoi about it that captivates.
Well it's the only official boob grab we've ever seen from Lelouch. That alone makes it one of the most poignant (and hottest) Code Geass pics of all time.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-03, 12:39   Link #944
Yami Sonozaki
Shion's follower xD

Send a message via MSN to Yami Sonozaki Send a message via Yahoo to Yami Sonozaki
Do you think he would have done that if he became emperor and his mother would still live? )
Old 2009-11-03, 23:59   Link #945
yvj
U Mad?

A stupid little game to revive the thread. It's not at all intellectual or necessary but hey it is what it is.

Spoiler for What else do you have to talk about?:
Old 2009-11-04, 00:09   Link #946
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Lelouch is a pretty smooth talker, so its kind of unfair. But if we consider Lelouch's personality, we'd be better off figuring out how easily those six can talk their way into Lelouch's pants, rather the other way around.
Old 2009-11-04, 00:14   Link #947
Nobodyman9
Banned

Hmm, not sure I totally get the vernacular for some of this game (over/under, gamut?) Anyway, from what I can gather, here's my list for each girl. The first number being first base, second is second base and so on.

C.C.- 2, 4, 5, 6
Kallen- 3, 5, 8, 10
Shirley- 3, 6, 9, 12
Kaguya- 2, 5, 9, 11
Milly- 2, 5, 8, 10
Rolo- 1, 1, 1, 1
Old 2009-11-04, 00:26   Link #948
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Lelouch is a pretty smooth talker, so its kind of unfair. But if we consider Lelouch's personality, we'd be better off figuring out how easily those six can talk their way into Lelouch's pants, rather the other way around.
What am I a fascist? We can play that game as well. If you want to set up the parameters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Hmm, not sure I totally get the vernacular for some of this game (over/under, gamut?) Anyway, from what I can gather, here's my list for each girl. The first number being first base, second is second base and so on.

C.C.- 2, 4, 5, 6
Kallen- 3, 5, 8, 10
Shirley- 3, 6, 9, 12
Kaguya- 2, 5, 9, 11
Milly- 2, 5, 8, 10
Rolo- 1, 1, 1, 1
You got the gist of it.

Rolo goes down easy as expected. 10+ dates to get home for Milly the perv? Interesting
Old 2009-11-04, 00:35   Link #949
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
You got the gist of it.

Rolo goes down easy as expected. 10+ dates to get home for Milly the perv? Interesting
Well I dunno. I mean, I know Milly acts that way, but I have a feeling that when the chips are down she might be a little harder to swoon. She is a noble (or at least an ex-noble) after all.
Old 2009-11-04, 04:02   Link #950
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Woah...I didn't get the way to play the game at all. :'P

On a side note I was thinking about how Lelouch's girls (C.C. being put aside cause I'm pretty sure she is more similar to Lelouch on this level that she would dare to admit) are all physical ladies.

Poor guy. Had he end up dating with one of these, you can be sure he would have had to train, run, or swim with them at times. He would have never survived. Never.
Zero Requiem was maybe the best ending for him after all.

Old 2009-11-04, 04:06   Link #951
Nobodyman9
Banned

Well, everyone's physical compared to Lelouch
Old 2009-11-04, 08:17   Link #952
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
So ok, Lelouch runs the gamut.

C.C
Kallen
Kaguya
Milly
Shirley
Rolo

What is the over/under on the number of dates it takes Lelouch to talk his way into first base, second base, third base, and finally home for each girl?
Ehh...

Define the bases first. If we go by mine...

C.C - 1,3,6,8
Kallen - 2,4,8,10
Kaguya - Not into loli
Milly - 2,5,7,9
Shirley - 2,4,,6,9
Rolo - -4,-5,-8,-24 (He'll have sex with Lelouch dates or not...)

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-04, 13:02   Link #953
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Woah...I didn't get the way to play the game at all. :'P
LOL well you're probably being sarcastic but just in case. The flawed premise was basically for each girl how many dates would it take before Lelouch smooth talked to

Spoiler for spoiler for PG-13 words:

Quote:
On a side note I was thinking about how Lelouch's girls (C.C. being put aside cause I'm pretty sure she more similar to Lelouch on this level that she would dare to admit) are all physical is ladies. Poor guy. Had he end up dating with one of these, you can be sure he would have had to train, run, or swim with them at times. He would have never survived. Never.
1) Aerobics and Yoga with Sayako

2) Jogging with Suzaku

3) Weight training with Jeremiah

If he can hold Kallen and/or Shirley back for a few months while he trains. He should be able to keep up eventually.

Quote:
Well I dunno. I mean, I know Milly acts that way, but I have a feeling that when the chips are down she might be a little harder to swoon. She is a noble (or at least an ex-noble) after all.
Hmmmm maybe it's just me since Paladinoras seems to be on the same page as you, but I think Milly would have a much more open minded/less resistant mindset in contrast to the traditional sentiments that Kallen and Shirley probably have.

I kind of think she'd be second only to C.C in getting to the point.
Old 2009-11-05, 01:31   Link #954
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:

Hmmmm maybe it's just me since Paladinoras seems to be on the same page as you, but I think Milly would have a much more open minded/less resistant mindset in contrast to the traditional sentiments that Kallen and Shirley probably have.
Well, actually, I think that Milly will be pretty mellow when push comes to shove. (Did I get that right?) I mean, even if she is a pervert, I don't think she will be an easy one.

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-05, 01:53   Link #955
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post
Well, actually, I think that Milly will be pretty mellow when push comes to shove. (Did I get that right?) I mean, even if she is a pervert, I don't think she will be an easy one.
Yeah, you got that right, if by mellow you mean she won't be too eager to...well...get it on. But yeah, I agree with you.
Old 2009-11-05, 04:53   Link #956
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

I wasn't. Sarcasm doesn't exist between comrades of the same Empire.

But okaaaay. Never heard of those bases before :'P

C.C : 1, 1, 1, 1
Kallen : 2, 5, 8, Wedding *off*
Kaguya : 0, 0, (yeah no I will not go beyond, TOO YOUNG)
Milly : -1, 1, 1, 1
Shirley : 1, 3, 5, 7
As for Rolo, Paladinoras said it all.

Old 2009-11-05, 14:17   Link #957
Nobodyman9
Banned

Hmm, you have a point Loli. I hadn't even considered the marriage factor. Kallen and Shirley do seem like the kind of girls that would save themselves for marriage. Possiby Milly too. As for Kaguya......well, she already does consider herself to be the bride of Zero
Old 2009-11-06, 04:13   Link #958
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Hmm, you have a point Loli. I hadn't even considered the marriage factor. Kallen and Shirley do seem like the kind of girls that would save themselves for marriage. Possiby Milly too. As for Kaguya......well, she already does consider herself to be the bride of Zero

I didn't use the wedding factor for SQhirley, cause ironically enough, while Kallen gets the bunny costume and others fanservice factor, she seem way more comfortable with revealing outfits and stuff liek that than Kallen is.

So I can't help but think of her as the kind who would do that with the man she loves as soon as she is ready.
Or maybe not. Ah, we'll never know.

(And no. Not Milly. )

Old 2009-11-06, 04:23   Link #959
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
I didn't use the wedding factor for SQhirley, cause ironically enough, while Kallen gets the bunny costume and others fanservice factor, she seem way more comfortable with revealing outfits and stuff liek that than Kallen is.

So I can't help but think of her as the kind who would do that with the man she loves as soon as she is ready.
Or maybe not. Ah, we'll never know.

(And no. Not Milly. )
Hmm, not sure I follow your logic. First off, I don't recall seeing Shirley in very many "revealing" outfits. And second off, even if she was comfortable with it, that's not necessarily indicative of her willingness to go...uh...all the way.

Ah well, like yvj said, these are just our own opinions so I don't want to turn this into a big deal. Personally, I think Kallen and Shirley are almost equally as likely to have sex outside of marriage (provided it's with someone they truly love, aka Lelouch)

Also I can't help but notice that, ironically enough, it seems that we have a tendency to depict our favorite girls as the ones that would take the longest to convince to have sex.
Old 2009-11-06, 04:26   Link #960
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

What Lolipopo meant by revealing outfits is that Shirley is far more comfortable in revealing and sexy outfits than Kallen is. Shirley had no problem walking around in a combination swimsuit waitress outfit, whereas Kallen did not like wearing a Playboy bunny outfit.