Westlo
Lets be reality

Spoiler:
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-14, 11:26   Link #2263
Joachim
et tu, brute?

agreed = )

ahh c2, canvas 2, lol i guess im gonna get flamed if i bring this up, but i was kinda hoping for that ending and yea i got it though it left me with mixed feeling = /

how bout shuffle then? well not screwed up but well... yea = / fanbase does matter after all, oh okie lets go maoxkouchi fanboy, last one alive lock the door, OORAH
Joachim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-14, 11:42   Link #2264
hai_san

lately the ending of each ep of kimikiss always end up with "bomb" message from a girl!
hai_san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-14, 11:46   Link #2265
Westlo
Lets be reality

Okay finally watched it subbed now time to watch the version with the original ED.

*watches*

Wow, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better.
Old 2008-02-14, 12:11   Link #2266
nikorai

Send a message via ICQ to nikorai
Happy St Valentine's Day.
18 episode is ok but I wanted to ask who's gonna buy the game?
eb!コレ エビコレ+ キミキス 特典 数量限定豪華DVD-ROM & Amazon.co.jpオリジナル『エビコレ+ キミキス』卓上スクールカレンダー付き
I remind you that it's released today and I recall there were some people who were enthusiastic as to get a spare copy of it. We discussed it back in december and now we've made it as far as February which is great imo.
What I mean to say is that if somebody else gets the game we can revive the corresponding thread and I assure you there's a lot to talk about. It's the story first of all but discussing playing style, game time planning and such and is fun as well.

personal page at nikorai1.narod.ru
nikorai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-14, 12:12   Link #2267
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Okay finally watched it subbed now time to watch the version with the original ED.

*watches*

Wow, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better.
yeah, old ending fit episode 18 much better, but once it was changed they are stuck with it, thank goodness for creative people for that editting.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-14, 12:17   Link #2268
Westlo
Lets be reality

It's a pity they don't make 3-4 endings and use the best one depending on how an episode ends. SHAFT kinda did something like this when they made a separate ending for each girl in ef, I hope that sort of thing becomes common place one day.
Old 2008-02-14, 12:38   Link #2269
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
I think the effect they are trying to create with the NEW end is for us to feel melo/depressed by the end of each ep rather than head smashing the keyboard thinking that you have to wait for another week...which was more what the old ED did. Now I like both so I usually listen to both by muting one clip or the other

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-14, 12:55   Link #2270
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
I think the effect they are trying to create with the NEW end is for us to feel melo/depressed by the end of each ep rather than head smashing the keyboard thinking that you have to wait for another week...which was more what the old ED did. Now I like both so I usually listen to both by muting one clip or the other
Pretty much my approach. Do think it would be fine if they used each one depending on the situation at hand. Rather than an absolute shift when the old one was a pretty good ED. Maybe instead of bashing my head on the keyboard it was more like "gah cliffhanger!"
Old 2008-02-14, 13:02   Link #2271
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Subbed episode 18 on Valentines day i dont think i can handle it. Is it bad to bang your head on a keyboard over the agony of Kimikiss? But in a good way of course
Old 2008-02-14, 16:43   Link #2272
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

God they had to have made a pact with the devil for this show to be this absurdly good.

I am rooting for Mao x Kouichi so bloody hard it's not even funny.

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-14, 18:38   Link #2273
Jcness

just to clarify, ED is referring to the ending theme song right? pardon my ignorance..

how come people like the old one? i saw that one on youtube of ep18 with the old ending.. and i must say i love the current one better..

i love the current ending theme song in general ehhe.. anyone know the name of the song and/or artist?
Jcness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-14, 19:09   Link #2274
UPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcness View Post
just to clarify, ED is referring to the ending theme song right? pardon my ignorance..

how come people like the old one? i saw that one on youtube of ep18 with the old ending.. and i must say i love the current one better..

i love the current ending theme song in general ehhe.. anyone know the name of the song and/or artist?
Yes ED is ending.

After watching the preview for 19. Is it me or was Kouichi smiling while sitiing in the classroom??
Old 2008-02-14, 20:23   Link #2275
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Smiling? From the looks of it, Kouichi looks like he's in deep thought worrying about something. If anything, he looks like he has a slight frown.

Just wondering, who is rooting for KouichiXYuumi or KaiXMao? It seems every person on this bloody forum is on the MaoXKouichi side. Did we scare the rest away? ^^;

If we did, we promise we won't bite. Much anyway...

As for the ED, while I like the first ED better, I still feel that the current ED fits the current atmosphere better, both in the lyrics and the music.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-14, 20:27   Link #2276
puretsundere
Tachibana Isana

After watching episode 18, it seems like the two couples I wanted the series to end with are falling apart. It seems Yuumi and Kouichi have a relationship right now that seems like it will definitely be broken apart once Yuumi transfers away. And for now, the "experiments" are over. It just seems it will end MaoxKouichi and SakinoxKazuki.

One last note: And I thought the frogs were annoying? Hiiragi and Nana are really annoying. I really feel for Kazuki to have a sister like Nana, because if she was my sister I would go insane. And I don't know why, but every time I see Hiiragi I just get annoyed. The entire minute of the episode in the udon shop was the single, worst minute of Kimikiss I've seen. The only bad thing for me in the entire episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Just wondering, who is rooting for KouichiXYuumi or KaiXMao? It seems every person on this bloody forum is on the MaoXKouichi side. Did we scare the rest away? ^^;

If we did, we promise we won't bite. Much anyway... .
I'm still for rooting Yuumi and Kouichi. Kai and Mao? Umm no.
Old 2008-02-14, 20:35   Link #2277
Jcness

I am still very much hoping for a MaoxKouichi pairing at the end..

but yeah.. Nana is annoying as hell hahah

Spoiler for for preview:
Jcness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-14, 20:44   Link #2278
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Smiling? From the looks of it, Kouichi looks like he's in deep thought worrying about something. If anything, he looks like he has a slight frown.

If we did, we promise we won't bite. Much anyway...

As for the ED, while I like the first ED better, I still feel that the current ED fits the current atmosphere better, both in the lyrics and the music.
I think most MaoxKai fans quit the show as well as a few MaoxKouichi fans too because either the events of episode 17 or the spoilers around. I know for a fact one person that stopped watching the show and discussing about it because he couldn't take the suspense.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-14, 20:51   Link #2279
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

^
Lol. Isn't it because the show is good that it creates a good deal of suspense? I mean, just like love gives you great happiness and crushing sadness, you can't take one without the other. Oh well, whatever floats your boat, people. XD

Thank god though I avoided them spoilers... ^^

Frogs? I want the frogs back dammit. I think I'm the only fan of them. Iwao X Juliet FTW!

And c'mon, Nana's the little sister who's so 'annoying' you want to pinch her cheeks. REAL HARD. And that's always fun IMO.

Never fret about Futami though. There's a reason why she tops the popularity polls of the game, and I don't think JC Staff will dissappoint the fans. In all honesty though, that's really all she has going for her right now, as the plot so far has Sakino in the lead.

Hiiragi though should just hide in a corner and die IMO, lol. Apart from being the leader of the movie shoot, he's useless in terms of plot or character development. But that might just be my bias speaking, as I want Mitsuki to end up with her arranged marriage and from the looks of it, Hiiragi is the main rival. ^^;

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-14, 21:04   Link #2280
HamsterFist
I'm not a rat!

Send a message via AIM to HamsterFist
Well I myself am rooting for a KouichixYuumi just because I feel bad for Yuumi, it'd be a pretty big downer to have her just written out. Shygirl meets shyboy, and they both have their first kiss... only to be broken up by a returning childhood friend with a lil brother complex? o.O Dont get me wrong I'm a fan of Mao's but, that story would just be too sad for me. Yuumi would get moved away, probobly never to see Kouichi again... sigh...sniff sniff. Though I wouldn't be completely opposed to a KouchixMao, I'd just feel bad for Yuumi.

Just my feelings on the KouichixMao, as for as KazukixEriko go, I think it'd be nice to have Eriko step down and recognize Sakino's feelings, and maybe support them while conducting her observations on "why do people fall in love." After all, you can see more from the outside looking in right? It'd end well like that in my oppinion, and Eriko would be amongst friends so she wouldn't get left out.

But thats just what I'm hoping for =P I'm a sucker for happy endings... though with the Kouichi triangle, I'm pretty sure someone's gonna get hurt. Maybe Mao and Yuumi can end it Schooldays style? SekaixKotonoha =P jk jk jk. Bad taste, sorry.
HamsterFist is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo, drama, enterbrain, j.c. staff, romance, seinen, shounen