AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-06-03, 13:32   Link #1141
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Still some people at /a/ states how the audience is different and thus the DES may be your typical Old men running the galaxy
Old 2012-06-03, 13:40   Link #1142
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
Still some people at /a/ states how the audience is different and thus the DES may be your typical Old men running the galaxy
mfw the ruler of the evil empire ends up being Chieri's father.
Old 2012-06-03, 14:35   Link #1143
sa547
*Author

Spoiler for On Episode/Stage 6:

Otherwise it's entertaining as always.

Last edited by sa547; 2012-06-03 at 14:54.
sa547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 14:49   Link #1144
Random Wanderer

Bleh to raw watchers. Waiting on subs.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 14:51   Link #1145
sa547
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
Bleh to raw watchers. Waiting on subs.
LOL, I like it in either way.
Old 2012-06-03, 16:08   Link #1146
mochichan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa547 View Post
Spoiler for On Episode/Stage 6:

Otherwise it's entertaining as always.
Probably because it was early for the handshake event?
Also trainees usually don't have long lines like the regulars.
or maybe it took too much drawing to animate the huge crowds that go to AKB handshake event?
the handshake event need to be hold at stadium domes just because there's so many people :P

And the DES thing confused me too.
if they can attack Akibastar then that mean the city isn't safe too.
mochichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 16:41   Link #1147
Kazu-kun

Chieri is way too sexy for a 13 yo. This isn't my innocent and pure AKB0048 anymore.

Spoiler for damn hot... *cough*I mean NSFW lol:
Old 2012-06-03, 17:07   Link #1148
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
Chieri is way too sexy for a 13 yo. This isn't my innocent and pure AKB0048 anymore.

Spoiler for damn hot... *cough*I mean NSFW lol:
I ask again, where was she hiding those? At the very least they should have been visible when she was wearing the leotard for dance lessons. I can accept her other clothes being baggy enough to hide them, but not that. Yet in all other shots she looks as flat as... well... a 13 year-old.
Old 2012-06-03, 17:25   Link #1149
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
I ask again, where was she hiding those? At the very least they should have been visible when she was wearing the leotard for dance lessons.
The leotard somehow makes all the girls look flat. But depending on the shot you can see she really isn't that flat.

Ultimatly, it's probably just artwork inconsistency. It's clear she's meant to have those sexy curves.
Old 2012-06-03, 19:13   Link #1150
mochichan

...those bikinis are push up?
Old 2012-06-03, 23:08   Link #1151
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochichan View Post
Probably because it was early for the handshake event?
Also trainees usually don't have long lines like the regulars.
or maybe it took too much drawing to animate the huge crowds that go to AKB handshake event?
the handshake event need to be hold at stadium domes just because there's so many people :P

And the DES thing confused me too.
if they can attack Akibastar then that mean the city isn't safe too.
The DES forces look more like raiders than security forces (You can tell from their power armor rather than the Riot Gear)
Old 2012-06-03, 23:32   Link #1152
mochichan

^
even if they're raiders, Akibastar is allow to have ent. so why would they attack? It's not against the law there, only when AKB0048 do guerrilla concerts in planets that outlaw ent.

Or maybe the show attempt to make dramas....

Didn't notice this until another fan pointed this out but the animation staff done their research or Okada is really a huge AKB fangirl to remember the banana sweater lol
Old 2012-06-03, 23:41   Link #1153
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Didn't notice this until another fan pointed this out but the animation staff done their research or Okada is really a huge AKB fangirl to remember the banana sweater lol
Okada is the writer, she isn't involved in the art composition. This is the result of the staff doing the proper research. Kudos to them, although this the least they should do so it shouldn't be a surprise.
Old 2012-06-04, 00:23   Link #1154
sa547
*Author

Just for a treat, I think these could be the final artwork for the BD set:

BD Volume 01

BD Set Box (?)
Old 2012-06-04, 01:41   Link #1155
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Intimidation factor, nothing sucks more than to be attacked just because you wanted to give one of the girls a hearty handshake.
Old 2012-06-04, 01:52   Link #1156
Random Wanderer

Quote:
^
even if they're raiders, Akibastar is allow to have ent. so why would they attack? It's not against the law there, only when AKB0048 do guerrilla concerts in planets that outlaw ent.
I might be able to tell you more once I've seen the episode, but at a guess, the DGTO and DES don't believe that any planet has the right to sovereignty under any rule except their own, so they don't recognize the authority of the governments that have said "entertainment is legal here." Thus they try to force their laws on everyone else.

Also, the DES seem to be, essentially, government funded terrorists. Yeah, they're a big organization rather than a small one like most terrorists, but they operate by attacking civilians to accomplish their goals, working by rule of terror. Thus: terrorists.

It's too late for me to watch the episode now, despite subs having come out. I'll catch it in the morning and talk more then.
Old 2012-06-04, 02:06   Link #1157
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

DES reminds me a lot of the Titans (or, for younger viewers, the A-LAWS). And the Religious Police of Saudi Arabia, as well as the malaysian wannabes who try to emulate them.

Anyway, so far, I've watched up to episode 5. After watching episode 1, my whole thoughts are "omgwtf explosions kirakira ITANO CIRCUS idols wtf am I watching HEARTS! MELTING! MOE! ITANO CIRCUS! MORE MELTING! AK CLONE RIFLES! WTFOVER!?!?" @____@

It's kinda.... I have no words, actually.

Also, my AKB-fu is weak; I could only recognise Takamina, Acchan and Sayaka. Also lol Sayaka giving large portions to the kenkyusei candidates - although then again this sort of stuff does use a lot of calories, so you need the food. Also explains why IRL practically none of them have a bust, as all that fat gets burned off in concerts and rehearsals.

... i think I'll stick with this and see how it goes. ^^;; But wonder what happened to all the "graduated" idols...

Also, I'm curious: the AKB songs that are being played in each ep. Did they use recordings from various CDs/Senbatsu, or is it the actual seiyuu singing the songs? Can't really tell, but the Aitakatta sounded kinda sorta like Team A's version from their CD a while back...

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 02:14   Link #1158
Undertaker

In addition to banana shirt, love to know that both Yukirin and Takamina's terrible fashion sense are being passed down as well.

BTW: The second insert song "Anti" is a CW song from the theater version of Everyday, Katyusha.
Old 2012-06-04, 02:55   Link #1159
Kazu-kun

Episode 7 PV is up:

Are those the 76th gen Trainees?
Old 2012-06-04, 02:59   Link #1160
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
DES reminds me a lot of the Titans (or, for younger viewers, the A-LAWS). And the Religious Police of Saudi Arabia, as well as the malaysian wannabes who try to emulate them.

Needs a snappily dressed big bad to represent them. An delicously evil Bishounen General.

Tags
action-adventure, idols, musical anime