AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-07-27, 14:52   Link #41
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Why the hell didn't Ishida just shoot Ginjou as soon as he appeared instead of trying to reason with Ichigo and giving Ginjou time to attack?

You know "shoot first ask questions later"

The let down of the chapter was Ishida's let down, tlak about getting "owned".
I'm guessing he'll do something next chapter to make his defeat a little less pathetic.
Old 2011-07-27, 14:53   Link #42
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Does that mean Ginjou and Tsukishima are working together?
That's what I got...
Quote:
Hmm, so is this Ginjou's true personality? If so, how come all the other Xcution members trusted him with Ichigo?
Their true personality is probably just as twisted, and they all had Tsukishima use his powers on them to befriend and lure Ichigo, train him up, and when the time is ripe...zing! Can't say it's really shocking, but it's alright. If anything, it means we're getting near the end of the FB arc, and we might get a much better chapter or two till then.
Old 2011-07-27, 15:33   Link #43
Johnny
Working the bags...

So there's a chance that Ichigo can lose his powers yet again, awesome! That suck ass, but be kind of funny...
Old 2011-07-27, 18:25   Link #44
Slayerx

well we always suspected that ginjo was evil... it just turned out to be more complicated than we thought. They basically pulled the same trick Light Yagami pulled in death note; messing with their own memories to turn themselves into good guys so that they could make their act more convincing.

Though i do have to ask why ginjo attacked Ishida and why the other guy never bothered to cut him while he was in the hospitol? not to mention that ginjo was apparently evil when he first got in touch with ichigo since ishida did not get attacked till after they made contact... eh, maybe explanations next chapter...

i'd also have to ask that if ishida knew who cut him up, why he never told anyone givning them a discription... seriously it just exposes a HUGE hole in the fullbringers plan as ishida could have exposed Ginjo if he just kept ichigo in the loop and gave him a description of his attacker... Ginjo should have laid low and not attack of they should have manipulated ishida's memories

Though i guess some credit is due to the fact that their was some forshadowing... namely that ishda was hosiptolized when he was attacked while Orihime and Chad were left unscathed... hence a clue that ishida was attacked by someone else.

Though frankly i'm still baffled by how ichigo never really questioned the fullbringers wanting to get rid of their powers seeing as they never did provide a very good reason for it. That always did bug me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the small one
So does it make a difference, if Tsukishima cuts someone from the back or from the front?
I don't think it does... because if i recall chad was cut in the front and he still got twisted.

though the question is; does a second cut automatically turn someone back to normal, or is based on Tsukishima's will when he cuts... could be important in releasing the others
Old 2011-07-27, 18:48   Link #45
Alchemist007
*Author

Hichigo should take over.
Old 2011-07-27, 19:40   Link #46
gaboratamer

Sooo.......... Ginjou is the new Kokuto?
Old 2011-07-27, 20:20   Link #47
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Hichigo should take over.
*high fives* hell yeah!

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2011-07-27, 20:40   Link #48
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post

though the question is; does a second cut automatically turn someone back to normal, or is based on Tsukishima's will when he cuts... could be important in releasing the others
it would take some time for everyone to get back to normal if second cut is needed, considering that so many ppl have been affected already

And lol, I also immediately thought of death-note when I read this chapter XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2011-07-27, 21:16   Link #49
Lunarskylar

everyone said it before me but i'll say it anyway

"Death Note called, they want their plot twist back"

Kubo thinks he's M Night Shamalan, clearly
ill wait til next chapter, but i am so damn confused
although if allt eh full bringers are bad guys i'd like that, cuz at least kubo won't be introducing a whole new set of characters to be the enemies for the next arc
you know what i want?

grimmjow to come save ichigo, and go "fuck y'all this is my kill"
Old 2011-07-27, 21:51   Link #50
Squarecrow
Supreme Ruler of Crowatia

Ichigo and Ishida should try... dodging? They're supposed to be fast or something.
Old 2011-07-27, 22:27   Link #51
Langus
Optimus Prime

*sigh*......
Old 2011-07-27, 22:28   Link #52
TheRime

called it!
Old 2011-07-27, 22:31   Link #53
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Ginjou is the villain (already expected from the first time I saw him)

but how about Tsukishima???

so confused.....
explain everything in next chapter!!
Old 2011-07-27, 22:37   Link #54
Alchemist007
*Author

Tsuku and Ginjou are likely allies.
Old 2011-07-27, 22:51   Link #55
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Though i do have to ask why ginjo attacked Ishida and why the other guy never bothered to cut him while he was in the hospitol? not to mention that ginjo was apparently evil when he first got in touch with ichigo since ishida did not get attacked till after they made contact... eh, maybe explanations next chapter...
So Ichigo would have a reason to believe his friends and family were in danger, and would be desperate to get his powers back. If there wasn't any immediate danger, Ichigo would have continued pretending he was happy being normal
Quote:
i'd also have to ask that if ishida knew who cut him up, why he never told anyone givning them a discription... seriously it just exposes a HUGE hole in the fullbringers plan as ishida could have exposed Ginjo if he just kept ichigo in the loop and gave him a description of his attacker... Ginjo should have laid low and not attack of they should have manipulated ishida's memories
Actually he did. When he mentioned that he felt Ichigo using his reiatsu. He told Orihime when she was healing him, that he sensed the reiatsu of the guy who attacked him near Ichigo. He said his attacker was near him, but it was something about that person's reiatsu that was a little different from before. I am assuming it wasn't as ominous or it felt different because Tsukishima had already used his ability on Ginjou

Quote:
Though frankly i'm still baffled by how ichigo never really questioned the fullbringers wanting to get rid of their powers seeing as they never did provide a very good reason for it. That always did bug me.
It's because they said that wanted to get rid of their "Hollow" powers. Ichigo took about 8 years to accept his hollow side.... His hollow powers were the source of much grief, and he's wished he didn't have them. He could empathize with them, wanting to get rid of their hollow powers. That and he was so thirsty to get his own powers back, that he didn't dwell on it to long. I think that at the time, they did believe that they wished to be rid of their hollow powers, thanks to Tsukishima's tampering

Quote:
I don't think it does... because if i recall chad was cut in the front and he still got twisted.

I think it doesn't matter which way. I think it goes like this
  • Stabbed in the back--you get the whammy put on you
  • Stabbed in the chest, you go back to normal
  • Stabbed in the chest--you get the whammy put on you
  • Stabbed in the back,you go back to normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
So does it make a difference, if Tsukishima cuts someone from the back or from the front?
I think it doesn't matter which way you get cut, it's just has to opposite directions, to activate and deactivate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasd View Post
Ginjpou is shinigami also, that is why he can steal powers.
But still quincy falling as quickly as rag doll, eh...
Power levels in bleach does not make sense...
Er...Fullbring is a hollow ability. Ichigo looks like an arrancar. You can't take a Shinigami's weapon, because it's a part of their souls. The badge is merely an object. If Ginjou was stealing Shinigami powers---no there is no way he could steal Shinigami powers..he's not a Shinigami, but I suspect they probably killed one before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Oh for fuck sake. What is it with you and plot twists, Kubo?
That's the best part I love Kubo's penchant for pulling a mind scrambler on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
. But as has been said the Aizen routine is a bit stale, so that's probably the worst part of it.
It's not like Aizen at all. Aizen pretended to be the good guy and got rid of anyone who could see through his facade. Ginjou truly believed he was one of the good guys. He was doing what he felt was right because he believed that Tsukishima was evil incarnate and he needed to vanquish that evil. It's not really the same thing...
Old 2011-07-27, 23:34   Link #56
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

The twist did not impress me, it just left me confused in a bad way
Old 2011-07-27, 23:39   Link #57
patnam

what if Ginjou is the remnant of Aizen...
Old 2011-07-28, 00:24   Link #58
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Always thought it was VERY suspicious to train someone so he could take your powers ?
But Ishida gets hurt AGAIN.. why can't he get a power up . And where the hell was Urahara and Isshin ?
Old 2011-07-28, 00:58   Link #59
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
And where the hell was Urahara and Isshin ?
Walking. Apparently this is important enough to base Ichigo's entire future on, but not important enough to run for.
Old 2011-07-28, 01:09   Link #60
JustRob

This is all very confusing. I still don't understand why Ginjou bothered to train Ichigo. What is he after?