AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-12-30, 20:24   Link #921
Oppius
Banned

@tripperazn

It just my personal opinion.I know most people never agree with me on that.It just about a playboy who slept every girl he met then he died young before he can carry any responsibilities.It just what most playboys wanted,sleep with as many girls as possible then die young before they can carry any responsibilities.Please do not take my opinion too seriously...I'm afraid we are going OOT.

Back to topic, while I think Ninomiya-kun is far from perfect but it does not deserve to be listed here.There are many other anime worse like Musashi Gundoh.
Old 2007-12-30, 20:31   Link #922
tripperazn
Toyosaki Aki
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amex_Yohko View Post
@tripperazn

It just my personal opinion.I know most people never agree with me on that.It just about a playboy who slept every girl he met then he died young before he can carry any responsibilities.It just what most playboys wanted,sleep with as many girls as possible then die young before they can carry any responsibilities.Please do not take my opinion too seriously...I'm afraid we are going OOT.
I lot of people do like Schoo Days and I respect that opinion. However, I was just pointing out you were mistaken, most romance do in fact caters to male viewers. Using that "uniqueness" doesn't save School Days because it is in fact, not unique in that sense at all. We are dicussing why or why not School Days is a bad anime, that's perfectly on topic.
Old 2007-12-30, 22:19   Link #923
The-Duke
Duke of Surprises

I liked School Days quite a bit. It was a bit to light hearted at first, but after a few eps the drama picked up and the end was amazing... Now that Ive said that, let me say Im a huge fan of Higurahi no Naku Koro ni, which would explain why I liked SD >_>
Old 2007-12-31, 06:07   Link #924
Enigma 56
An Enigma of sorts

What is school days? hehe cant add to that conversation anyways even though I know a lot of people like it...I hate eureka 7, saiyuki reloaded, ghost in the shell, one piece, naruto & MOST OF ALL DIGIMON!!! (Wow that show needs to be thrown in the trash then set on fire and put out with holy water)...it sucked
Old 2007-12-31, 06:34   Link #925
Keahi19

You didn't like Ghost in the Shell the movie or the anime? Cause the movie is a classic now isn't it? Like Akira?
Old 2007-12-31, 16:52   Link #926
GreatTeacherKen

^^ Well no matter how popular something is there's bound to be someone who doesn't like it.

Speaking of which, there are actually a lot of popular or often praised shows listed on here like FLCL. Seriously, the majority of FLCL haters I've seen are on AnimeSuki posting in this topic.
Old 2008-01-01, 13:09   Link #927
fict_ticious
I can has drinks?

Ayashi no Ceres.
Off to eBay with you, foul fiend!
Old 2008-01-01, 13:54   Link #928
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma 56 View Post
What is school days? hehe cant add to that conversation anyways even though I know a lot of people like it...
School Days is a romance...drama with a unique plot and resolution that cause many controversies and discussions. It's like Kimi ga Nozomu Eien in the sense that lots of people love it but lots of people also hate it. There isn't a synopsis for it without spoiling the series, so you'll have to watch it to understand.
Old 2008-01-02, 05:30   Link #929
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
gatekeeper was the only anime i ever felt terribly sorry for watching, it was the first anime that taught me "if it s a steamy pile of shit dont force yourself because it s a gift".

edit : i finished reading the whole thread.
4tran is right, Lime-iro Ryuukitan is an utter pile of crap but it still wasnt as bad as gatekeeper imo (mostely because the show sucked and i had already learned to drop a show if it sucked)
Soul Link is an anime was trying to remember the tittle for a long time. That show was highly awaited iirc but it turned out it was pretty bad but for some reason it had some atmosphere in it that made me find it "enjoyable" in a different way (laughting all episode long), it also had some sort of vintage oldschool anime atmosphere in it that made me find some sort of redemption for it. fact remain that SL was prolly one of the worst show of 2k6 but in mind it s not the worst anime ever.

Last edited by D a m i e n; 2008-01-02 at 09:09.
Old 2008-01-02, 09:10   Link #930
Fweakin

::laughs at the futility of arguing personal preferences::

Anyway, I think I listed a few examples before but here are the most recent ones I've watched.

Loveless - ::yawn:: I just couldn't......care what happened to any of the characters...at all.

Myself;Yourself - Ridiculous plot points, pointless characters, mind numbingly bland dialogue and even bad voice acting (I really don't want to say it 'cause there are some great actors in the cast). Wiped off the hard drive never to be seen again.
Old 2008-01-02, 09:30   Link #931
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fweakin View Post
Myself;Yourself - Ridiculous plot points, pointless characters, mind numbingly bland dialogue and even bad voice acting (I really don't want to say it 'cause there are some great actors in the cast). Wiped off the hard drive never to be seen again.
Myself;Yourself Is One Of The Best Anime Ever Seen..That My Opinion
Old 2008-01-02, 14:35   Link #932
Hanbok
nahmoo

Gundam 00 - there I said it. It belongs in with the SEED crap.
Old 2008-01-03, 18:25   Link #933
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanbok View Post
Gundam 00 - there I said it. It belongs in with the SEED crap.
I don't care if you hate it, but to lump it in with GSD (I'm assuming) is just wrong...The two incarnations are so vastly different, I'm miffed at what comparable hate can be found for each, but hell I love Gundam 00 so far, so there...
Old 2008-01-03, 19:18   Link #934
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
Myself;Yourself Is One Of The Best Anime Ever Seen..That My Opinion
To each their own I suppose...

I'm adding another anime to the list and would be Gantz. Terrible ending, cheap quality, and unneeded explicit scenes. Its like "we want a naked scene in here because we are perverts."

The idea behind the story had a lot of potential and I am just sad that I fell for all the reviews and summaries I saw out there.
Old 2008-01-04, 01:20   Link #935
EXEs
Hallelujah...

@ Hanbok: Are you frickin' insane? Gundam 00 is nowhere near as poor as Seed. Hell, have you even watched any of Gundam 00? The fighting scenes are completely different from Seed's "3 MS can own a whole battalion of 100 battleships without even suffering a single scratch" style, which drove me to dropping it.
Old 2008-01-04, 02:08   Link #936
Jack_archer
Mecha Pilot Alchemy Div.

Send a message via Yahoo to Jack_archer
meh, i Didn't like Princess Tutu, it's to dull for my tastes, the american(4 kids tho, Thank god it;s being handled by funimation which is a better choice) One piece shouldn't be used as frisbees, more like eye shuriken,TOO MUCH EDITING made it simply a Homunculous of it's former glory! neyblade if you ask me is good for the little Tykes, [so all Battle ships and carriers launch them at the enemy and AIM FOR THEIR BRIDGES!] i say we throw out... that Bobo-bobobobo or what ever it is! it's comedy yes, but it is so -BLAM!-ing sporadic you may bever get the point!!!
Old 2008-01-04, 02:16   Link #937
Sassarai
Army of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fweakin View Post
::laughs at the futility of arguing personal preferences::

Probably the worst anime I've seen of 2007. It totally lacked character development. Every character had probelms which were either never solved, or solved in less then a minute.
Old 2008-01-04, 02:21   Link #938
Jack_archer
Mecha Pilot Alchemy Div.

Send a message via Yahoo to Jack_archer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassarai View Post
Probably the worst anime I've seen of 2007. It totally lacked character development. Every character had probelms which were either never solved, or solved in less then a minute.
i'll take the advice and not look for it.
And well, i would say that Area 88 is pretty good on the Aerial battles but it's ending lacked quite a bit, couldbe used as frisbees
Old 2008-01-04, 05:18   Link #939
6raika
ベジータ

Send a message via ICQ to 6raika
Pokemon and Sailor Moon *pushing them into a hole with a kick screaming-THIS IS ANIMEEEEEEEE*
Old 2008-01-04, 05:22   Link #940
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
To each their own I suppose...
As I said Before One Of The Best Not The Best..That My Opinion