AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-10-05, 16:55   Link #101
darkdhaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triok123 View Post
^Isn't Miria, a sister of fate's former employer (the burrix??), so comes she become Roxy subordinate and why does she hate Fate???
No, the name of the little' sister of Fate's former employer is Memiru (メミル), they are different girls. I don't know when Miria became Roxy' subordinate and she hates Fate cause he's very close with Roxy.
darkdhaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-29, 15:05   Link #102
G0rd0

anybody know which chapter does Roxy find out Fate is gluttony
G0rd0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-29, 16:50   Link #103
Roxanne
メンバー

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rd0 View Post
anybody know which chapter does Roxy find out Fate is gluttony
She finds out Fate's secret in chapter 73
Roxanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-30, 13:13   Link #104
Abysmalheart

Just reading the spoilers I feel roxy is the female lead made so Mc doesn't look elsewhere. The so called damsel in distress at times while the perfect girl.
Abysmalheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-04, 13:33   Link #105
Triok123

I have reading the last chap (google translate), and Roxy and Fate seem to be together somehow?? Can someone clarify? Also any reason author stopped updating?
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-13, 02:27   Link #106
zztop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triok123 View Post
I have reading the last chap (google translate), and Roxy and Fate seem to be together somehow?? Can someone clarify? Also any reason author stopped updating?
According to author's twitter post in Sept 21, they are planning to publish new releases next year.
Quote:
来年に新たな作品を書籍化予定です。担当編集さんと二人三脚で進めています。手厚いサポートをしていただい ております!
But on Oct 25, they stated Vol 4 might only come out on June or July next year.
They initially wanted a February release.

Quote:
暴食のベルセルク四巻は、イラストレーターさんのスケジュールが合わずに、発売日が来年の6月か7月になり ます。
原稿は来年の2月発売を目指して進めていただけに、悲しい。
https://twitter.com/isshiki_ichika

It's not clear if the author still wants to continue updating on Syosetu or if they want to become full-time LN author.
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-19, 11:39   Link #107
Roxanne
メンバー

thanks for info @zztop
Roxanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-05, 01:33   Link #108
Pierre

Ugh God, they really had to throw in the annoying psycho lesbian? I never get this appeal in any work, especially when its in harem works, then again I guess this is just romance, since its pretty fate and roxy, and I don't think a secondary girl has been introduced.

Its like having a children's show with happy talking bears and unicorns, then Mike Myers pops out and says "surprise m***** f***** and proceeds to murder everyone traumatizing the viewers in the process. And most of them are so poorly done, I mean I like Kuoko and Kuroko but they are actually decent characters that have more to them then just this characteristic.

Also is the MC ever going to get legitmately stronger by himself, i mean he gets all these jacked stats only to have the author nerf it by saying he will go crazy if he doesn't reset everything to status quo and give it to Greed, who honestly sucks. He is a talking sword, that can then turn into a bow, but given the stats the mc sacrifices for the meager power greed has its a waste.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-05, 02:34   Link #109
tsunade666

He will get berserk if he didn't eat. It didn't say anything that he will get crazy if he didn't reset his status. The reset status if for Greed to grow stronger.

Fate will grow strong but the enemies are just as also crazy strong.

This is also OTP for Fate and Roxy.

New girls are introduced but not for romance. To me its like a relationship between siblings and master and disciple or punching bag and the one doing the punching.
Old 2018-12-05, 17:42   Link #110
SamVision

Quote:
New girls are introduced but not for romance.
Okay what about male characters? If its not harem then there should be more than just girls as the supporting cast.
SamVision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-20, 11:16   Link #111
zztop

Glutton's author just started updating the WN this January. https://ncode.syosetu.com/n6887dt/

Quote:
更新しました! ここから、いつものダークへシフトしていきます! 第五章はいろいろ起こります!
https://twitter.com/isshiki_ichika

Author is also releasing a new LN for the end of January, Moto Eiyū wa, Joshikōsei to Isekai de Honobono to tabi kurasu/The Former Hero Lives a Warmhearted Life with a High School Girl in Another World.

https://bookwalker.jp/ded97937da-924...-5d677fdf3256/

It appears to be a rewritten version of a WN he wrote but never completed. https://ncode.syosetu.com/n8656er/

Looks like we now know what he was doing during the hiatus.
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-20, 16:59   Link #112
tsunade666

writing new books and publishing.
Old 2019-01-21, 02:19   Link #113
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I also don't like how there's a girl that likes Roxys and hates Fate, and is getting between them in that illustration. I'm going to laugh at her to my heart's content when Fate and Roxys hook up officially in the end.

I still haven't started reading this, though. Given the difference between the LN and WN, I want to read both if possible. Is the LN really not being translated?
Old 2019-01-21, 10:46   Link #114
tsunade666

Currently, no translation for the LN.
Old 2019-01-28, 00:34   Link #115
Pierre

At some point though, there has to be someway around the reset/berserk state. He can't do that indefinitely until he dies of old age. Also I find it ridiculous that the monster can scale with him. I mean my understanding is before the transfer to greed he is literally stacking stats on his stats. So his growth rate is even faster than an exponential growth rate. IE even if there are incrementally stronger monsters, I would think it would plateau pretty quickly.

Either that or this ends in a tragedy.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-28, 01:32   Link #116
tsunade666

Clearly, gluttony is the only one that keeps on dying. The other sin bearers are alive. Though not sure on pride. Which is probably relates to his endless hunger.

From clues on the later chapter. It looks like that the old civilization played "god" or whatever type that leads to post apocalyptic state or reset state of the world to old age. The old monsters are practically monsters. Area E? or whatever that level is pretty normal as the monster on old or ancient ones, shows up.

It's typical shounen escalation or like a pokemon game world where he lives in starting town and as he goes further, it would escalate. but there is a trick that the monster on your backyard, which is unaccessible in the early gameplay, is actually much stronger than your front yard.
Old 2019-02-02, 08:47   Link #117
ReiKazumi
Black Bird

elis is queen of the kingdom ?
Old 2019-02-02, 10:21   Link #118
tsunade666

if I remember it right, queen and founder. secret ruler. together with her weapon.
Old 2019-02-05, 10:56   Link #119
Triok123

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
if I remember it right, queen and founder. secret ruler. together with her weapon.
what??, May I ask you to elaborate a bit more on this?, also reading TL, it seem that Eris do have some romance feeling for Fate...

Last edited by Triok123; 2019-02-05 at 11:30.
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-06, 00:07   Link #120
tsunade666

I don't think Eris has feelings for Fate. it felt that she is seeing something, other than him. Probably previews gluttony or greed? or original gluttony. Not sure. But from the sentence, it felt romantic but the gaze is directed to someone other than him.

Tags
harem, seven sins