AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-06, 13:02   Link #3561
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post

Someone who grew up based on killing and was given no affection from anyone therefore when he was given a mission to masquerade as a fake sibling he grew attached to that lifestyle to the point where he was manipulated by his feelings due to his unstable nature to join with him so they can supposedly be together and now in order to keep this happiness he go by all means to kill anyone who stands in his way. Yeah that pretty much sums his character as a whole.
That's far too judgmental I feel, and I still remain optimistic that Rolo will grow into something much more then that. I'll continue to keep my faith that growing beyond the boundaries of the confines throughout his life is still the intention of the director and how he hopes to portray Rolo in the end. >_>
Old 2008-07-06, 13:03   Link #3562
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuiihren View Post
About the relationship chart:

Can somebody please tell me, what Nunnaly's line to Suzaku tells?
Knight (Wants to protect her this time around)
Old 2008-07-06, 13:09   Link #3563
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
That's far too judgmental I feel, and I still remain optimistic that Rolo will grow into something much more then that. I'll continue to keep my faith that growing beyond the boundaries of the confines throughout his life is still the intention of the director and how he hopes to portray Rolo in the end. >_>

Well, that's true I'm pretty much the same with Suzaku despite all the hate he gets so I guess Rolo is no different, innocent until proven guilty I suppose, but still its right there so why would anyone else thing otherwise.
Old 2008-07-06, 13:11   Link #3564
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post

Well, that's true I'm pretty much the same with Suzaku despite all the hate he gets so I guess Rolo is no different, innocent until proven guilty I suppose, but still its right there so why would anyone else thing otherwise.
The writers have a tendency to screw and mislead us a lot, so I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case as well, at the same time some people just want to hope for the best with Rolo. Even if he is guilty I feel that it is still possible for him to redeem himself, much how I thought of Lelouch as well after the thing with Euphie.
Old 2008-07-06, 13:11   Link #3565
yamibakura

Lelouch and Nunally have a unique relationship. So important that it is part of Lelouch's core. Now what Lelouch wants for Nunally comes with the assistance of CC. Now Lelouch also has a unique relationship with CC. If Lelouch can make Nunally happy through CC then CC becomes more important because their relationship can benefit Nunally. Shirley represented the human Lelouch Lamperouge who attended Ashford. Nunally represents the true self of Lelouch Vi Britannia. Kallen is very close to CC in knowing about Lelouch and has excelled in other areas as well. Kallen represents Lelouch as Zero, Zero himself, and Lelouch's li side. So in other words a variety. All three women are vital to Lelouch's existence in one way or another. Even Kaguya and Diethard who represent Zero's human and Zero's ruthlessness respectively. Just like Lelouch's brothers and sisters who were loyal to Marianne -- Cornelia, Euphemia, Schneizel, and then others like Jerimiah and Anya represent Lelouch Vi Britania through their great respect for his mother and her children. While Charles and VV represent Lelouch's hatred for Britannia and and what Lelouch Vi Britannia could have become.

edit: I know some what I said is vague, but take your zoom lens and zoom out a bit, you'll see what I'm talking about.

edit:
Quote:
how I thought of Lelouch as well after the thing with Euphie.
Rolo's situation would be different. Rolo just up and killed Shirley in cold blood, while Lelouch found himself in a situation where he had no choice.
Old 2008-07-06, 13:19   Link #3566
Nuiihren

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Knight (Wants to protect her this time around)

But I really want to know about the second line, not from Suzaku to Nunnaly, but from Nunnaly to Suzaku. If it's possible, of course ^_^
Old 2008-07-06, 13:24   Link #3567
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamibakura View Post
Lelouch and Nunally have a unique relationship. So important that it is part of Lelouch's core. Now what Lelouch wants for Nunally comes with the assistance of CC. Now Lelouch also has a unique relationship with CC. If Lelouch can make Nunally happy through CC then CC becomes more important because their relationship can benefit Nunally. Shirley represented the human Lelouch Lamperouge who attended Ashford. Nunally represents the true self of Lelouch Vi Britannia. Kallen is very close to CC in knowing about Lelouch and has excelled in other areas as well. Kallen represents Lelouch as Zero, Zero himself, and Lelouch's li side. So in other words a variety. All three women are vital to Lelouch's existence in one way or another. Even Kaguya and Diethard who represent Zero's human and Zero's ruthlessness respectively. Just like Lelouch's brothers and sisters who were loyal to Marianne -- Cornelia, Euphemia, Schneizel, and then others like Jerimiah and Anya represent Lelouch Vi Britania through their great respect for his mother and her children. While Charles and VV represent Lelouch's hatred for Britannia and and what Lelouch Vi Britannia could have become.

edit: I know some what I said is vague, but take your zoom lens and zoom out a bit, you'll see what I'm talking about.

edit:

Rolo's situation would be different. Rolo just up and killed Shirley in cold blood, while Lelouch found himself in a situation where he had no choice.
I can see where all this is going. As the character chart makes clear, Lelouch has to balance his three identities of Vi Brittannia, Lamperouge and Zero. Other characters know different combinations of these identities (some know only one, others know all three). The whole mix gets especially interesting with Anya, who knows of Vi but suspects Lamperouge, and Nunnally, who knows Vi, Lamperouge but not Zero. Kallen knows Lamperouge and Zero, and Jeremiah may have been familiar with Vi.

Based on his past though, I wonder what images Lelouch would see if CC used her bad-memories geass on him (not that she would, but what if)?
Old 2008-07-06, 13:34   Link #3568
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuiihren View Post

But I really want to know about the second line, not from Suzaku to Nunnaly, but from Nunnaly to Suzaku. If it's possible, of course ^_^
Oh, that. It says "Faith/Belief", meanin gthat she has faith/believes in Suzaku.
Old 2008-07-06, 13:36   Link #3569
Nuiihren

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Oh, that. It says "Faith/Belief", meanin gthat she has faith/believes in Suzaku.
Thank you a lot!
Old 2008-07-06, 13:53   Link #3570
hchuang

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMvS View Post

-Villeta, as she has mostly no ties with OotBK and she may follow Mechanical Orange.
I disagree. All these little Villeta/Ohgi tidbit we've been shown are meant for something. I think she's ultimately following Ohgi if shit hits the fan.
Old 2008-07-06, 14:03   Link #3571
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Spoilers from 2ch.
On July 4th, ID:gDqKm04O0 posted about the storyboards for Turn 13 & 14 that he came across in his workplace. No photo was given, but he wrote down the key events in these 2 episodes. As crazy as those seem, what he gave about Turn 13 turned out to be all correct.
Spoiler for Turn 13:
Since Turn 13 proved his creditability, I'm posting what he gave for Turn 14.

However, I sincerely suggest that please skip this. It gives away WAY TOO MUCH. The spoiler for Turn 13 spoiled the whole episode for me. I was like "oh great, so these were true!" when watching Turn 13 and didn't feel surprised. I felt that I missed all the tension and wished that banging my head against the wall could make me forget reading those.

The reason I'm posting these is, even if I don't do it, someone else may post it anyway... either claiming it's his own speculation or unsure blah-blah-blah and cause a stir. Compared to having halfarsed guesses floating around, I'd rather post this myself.

Turn 14
Spoiler for said to be from Turn 14 storyboard:
BTW, don't expect any further info from this person. He didn't use a trip-code (identity system in 2ch), and his ID has long expired.
Therefore, if anyone post any further "spoilers", unless a photo is given, there's no way to prove the creditability.
Old 2008-07-06, 14:05   Link #3572
Silver Soul
Banned

From watching the opening sequence over and over and viewing more discussions on the fate of the KoR I can definitely see Anya and Gino defecting thereby giving more screentime for Nonette, Monica, and Lucanio for the final 12 episodes. I say this because the scene where we see all the BK KMF, Tristan and Modred are among them with the same flight packs as them also there's that serious Gino look we get towards the end, my only question is why? Does that mean Suzaku will defect and go under Corneila's order or something big will happen between them which causes thEm to join the BK
Old 2008-07-06, 14:08   Link #3573
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
Spoilers from 2ch.
On July 4th, ID:gDqKm04O0 posted about the storyboards for Turn 13 & 14 he came across in his workplace. No photo was given, but he wrote down the key events in these 2 episodes. As crazy as those seem, what he gave about Turn 13 turned out to be all correct.
Spoiler for Turn 13:

However, I sincerely suggest that please skip this. It gives away WAY TOO MUCH. The spoiler for Turn 13 spoiled the whole episode for me. I was like "oh great, so these were true!" when watching Turn 13 and didn't feel surprised. I felt that I missed all the tension and wished that banging my head against the wall could make me forget reading those.

The reason I'm posting these is, even if I don't do it, someone else may post it anyway... either claiming it's his speculation or unsure blah-blah-blah and cause a stir. Compared to having halfarsed guesses floating around, I'd rather post this myself.

Turn 14
BTW, don't expect any further info on Turn 14 from this person. He didn't use a trip-code (identity system in 2ch), and the ID he used on July 4th has long expired.
Therefore, if anyone announce any "spoiler" from the storyboard, unless a photo is given, there's no way to prove it's right.
One question in the upcoming episode will Rolo die or be forgiven by Lelouch by episode 15.
Old 2008-07-06, 14:08   Link #3574
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Spoilers from 2ch.
On July 4th, ID:gDqKm04O0 posted about the storyboards for Turn 13 & 14 that he came across in his workplace. No photo was given, but he wrote down the key events in these 2 episodes. As crazy as those seem, what he gave about Turn 13 turned out to be all correct.
Spoiler for Turn 13:

The reason I'm posting these is, even if I don't do it, someone else may post it anyway... either claiming it's his own speculation or unsure blah-blah-blah and cause a stir. Compared to having halfarsed guesses floating around, I'd rather post this myself.

Turn 14
BTW, don't expect any further info on Turn 14 from this person. He didn't use a trip-code (identity system in 2ch), and the ID he used on July 4th has long expired.
Therefore, if anyone announce any "spoiler" from the storyboard, unless a photo is given, there's no way to prove it's right.
Well, I'm hoping those two patch things up after this, now I want to see Turn 15 right away now
Old 2008-07-06, 14:09   Link #3575
Guilford
Cornelia's First Knight

Quote:

Turn 14
is there something about C.C as well in this spoiler, someone on gamefaqs posted something similar with a little "interaction" between Lulu and her?
Old 2008-07-06, 14:09   Link #3576
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Spoilers from 2ch.
Spoiler for Turn 13:

Turn 14
If all of that or most of it happens in the next Turn, then 15/16 may almost certainly focus on a Nunally/Kallen/KOR plotline...
Old 2008-07-06, 14:10   Link #3577
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbytay View Post
One question in the upcoming episode will Rolo die or be forgiven by Lelouch by episode 15.
Spoiler for No?:
Old 2008-07-06, 14:10   Link #3578
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Spoiler for Hmm:

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-07-06, 14:10   Link #3579
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhiz View Post
If all of that or most of it happens in the next Turn, then 15/16 may almost certainly focus on a Nunally/Kallen/KOR plotline...
16 more likely, 15 is titled "The World of C" after all. Maybe that whole theory on Lelouch disappearing for a while was true after all and the Order will be left to fend for itself for the time being
Old 2008-07-06, 14:11   Link #3580
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilford View Post
is there something about C.C as well in this spoiler, someone on gamefaqs posted something similar with a little "interaction" between Lulu and her?
I'm liking this 'little interaction' between C.C and Lelouch.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories