AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2018-05-18, 20:07   Link #201
LG-MAX 2.o

True actual anime power: Golden Kamuy Gets Branded Sapporo Beer Cans in Hokkaido: https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/int...kkaido/.131685
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-18, 20:52   Link #202
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
True actual anime power: Golden Kamuy Gets Branded Sapporo Beer Cans in Hokkaido: https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/int...kkaido/.131685
Why beer? nobody have drink beer yet, Miso or bear meat would have made more sense
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-19, 01:09   Link #203
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Actually beer has been around in Japan since the Dutch brought it over 300-odd years ago.

At least they had the good sense not to put Asirpa on the can...
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-19, 11:28   Link #204
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Actually beer has been around in Japan since the Dutch brought it over 300-odd years ago.
What he meant is that none of the characters drink beer (so far at least), so it's an odd choice to associate the series with it.
Old 2018-05-19, 11:45   Link #205
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
What he meant is that none of the characters drink beer (so far at least), so it's an odd choice to associate the series with it.
Excatly, Miso or Sake would have make more sense, seems that was a cheap and quick product placement.
Old 2018-05-19, 17:42   Link #206
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

I'm sure a guy like Sugi will have drunk plenty of beer, but "quick and cheap" pretty much sums up the rationale behind this I'm sure. And it's easier to get a beer brewer (the vast majority of beer sold in Japan comes from three massive corporate giants) to sign on to hawk an anime than a sake brewery.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-20, 02:59   Link #207
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek von Beldo View Post
Excatly, Miso or Sake would have make more sense, seems that was a cheap and quick product placement.
which is done with a lot of anime and video games already. I mean the game Kantai Collection regularly run collabs with Lawson and FGO does some of that too. If it bring the partners some otaku money, why not?
Old 2018-05-21, 14:02   Link #208
Nivek von Beldo

What a duel, the whole things of hunter vs hunter...and got suprise retar already have a family, seems will be wolfs in hokkaido for a long time

From the Action to cooking, only golden kamuy make it so natural and nice how the salmon legend lead us...

That gold...that alone are several millions of british pounds(gold standard, gold=sterling pounds) and you can't say LT. Tsurugi war traumas give him a strange goal...

And we're back with the Shinsengumi...and seems our escape king got into a mexican standout now with our friend...

Amazing chapter,a nice end the hunting and now back with Shinsengumi
Old 2018-05-21, 14:58   Link #209
zeando
maybenotimome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek von Beldo View Post
...and got suprise retar already have a family, seems will be wolfs in hokkaido for a long time
They won't, a single mating couple is still considered critically endangered, or functionally extinct.
It would be very improbable for a whole population to recover from a single couple, because of lack of genetic diversity.

There could be more chances if there were more wolves around than only Retar and his mate. Though it was hammered over and over how he was one of the last hokkaido wolves, so it's more safe to assume they're the last family of wolves.
zeando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-21, 16:55   Link #210
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Nice episode. We got serious and comedy scenes. Loved that final chase scene
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-21, 18:02   Link #211
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Really great episode. Asirpa remained true to her character, wanting to save Tanigaki even though he was hunting Retar. Seems she's taken quite a liking to miso too, I loved how she very unsubtly requested some. She really should stop calling it poop though

Nihei got the death he wanted. I thought he'd be bothered by the interference of Retar's waifu in his duel, but he still thought of it as a satisfying end.

What of Tanigaki now? Will he turn into an ally? The death of his mentor and finding out Retar wasn't the last wolf probably let him get over his obsession. Besides, he owes Asirpa for saving his life.
Old 2018-05-21, 19:25   Link #212
Wandering Soul

I can see Tanigaki becoming an ally, though probably not a long term one. He might just help them once in a desperate situation as a way to pay back Asirpa for saving him, but then leave.

Asirpa has been successful converted to cult of miso lovers. The scene where she was not so subtly tried to get some was funny.
Old 2018-05-22, 21:54   Link #213
LG-MAX 2.o

Image announcing the possibility of downloading special icons of episode 7, notice the second image on the right, show something like this is not considered sexualization of animals in Japan?

NSFW
A%*us
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-23, 14:29   Link #214
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
Image announcing the possibility of downloading special icons of episode 7, notice the second image on the right, show something like this is not considered sexualization of animals in Japan?

NSFW
A%*us
Please tell me you're joking and you don't really think people could get turned on by that.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-28, 12:47   Link #215
Nivek von Beldo

This series like always so badass, the whole bank robbing to Hijikata recover his katana till Shirashi own attempt to track the shinsengumi that ended badly...

Still Kazuo Henmi is something, a little of a retreat of Nihei still show how insane yet unique were those prisioners...

Amazing chapter this anime always deliver
Old 2018-05-28, 13:55   Link #216
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Furuta Sasuke in Hyouge Mono once got an erection while admiring his collection of works of art. Kazuo Henmi is the first character I've seen who gets turned on by imagining his own death. At least that's what those balls of light in his crotch must signify right? A bit of a weird coincidence given the shirikodama in this week's episode of GeGeGe no Kitarou.

I wasn't surprised, and a bit disappointed, to see how the power of anime coincidence led to Sugimoto saving Kazuo. I know the plot has to keep moving forward, but this was a bit too coincidental.

Sugimoto and Asirpa seem much too accepting of Kazuo's desire to remain clothed. They exchange a glance while he is warming by the fire, but they don't really follow their suspicions. Asirpa's stealthiness could easily keep him under surveillance, and I doubt she'd be embarrassed by the task of observing an adult man naked.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-28, 14:13   Link #217
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
Furuta Sasuke in Hyouge Mono once got an erection while admiring his collection of works of art. Kazuo Henmi is the first character I've seen who gets turned on by imagining his own death. At least that's what those balls of light in his crotch must signify right? A bit of a weird coincidence given the shirikodama in this week's episode of GeGeGe no Kitarou.

I wasn't surprised, and a bit disappointed, to see how the power of anime coincidence led to Sugimoto saving Kazuo. I know the plot has to keep moving forward, but this was a bit too coincidental.

Sugimoto and Asirpa seem much too accepting of Kazuo's desire to remain clothed. They exchange a glance while he is warming by the fire, but they don't really follow their suspicions. Asirpa's stealthiness could easily keep him under surveillance, and I doubt she'd be embarrassed by the task of observing an adult man naked.
I give them the benefit of doubt as Kazou didn't acted as suspisious as their peers before, just a slip but that is normal, you can't always be that wary...and they've a lot more issue with the Shinsengumi in their track now too.
Old 2018-05-28, 17:23   Link #218
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

That was a fun episode, but that "hotheaded b0ner" felt really strange. O_o

Still, a shame about the quality of the anime. It's only 13 episodes and there were some offmodel shots of the (human) characters. At least the studio will be further touching the animation for the home media release.

BTW, the OVA will be released on September 19.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-28, 18:58   Link #219
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

It was indeed too big a coincidence that Sugimoto just happened to run into Henmi, and I usually dislike that, but I found his character so interesting I didn't really mind. This show is full of coincidences anyway, I've decided to roll with them because the rest of the show is so good.
Old 2018-05-28, 20:45   Link #220
videoman190

YouTube
videoman190 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, ainu, citatap, cooking, glorious bear cgi, historical, hokkaido tourism