AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-25, 22:57   Link #20001
Clue
nMe

^yeah this does make sense her contract ended hence
her piece should also be extinguished or at least corrupted?

HAHAHAHA Yes mili-tan is my new number 1 candidate for ise's harem!!
Old 2012-03-25, 22:57   Link #20002
Nightmare637
Who knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
Mah... if you want to talk about uber piece.... i still am rooting for either mili-tan or levi-tan.

In either regards... Ise's Queen needs to be on the level of levi-tan or Grafia san... otherwise she wont be the ultimate queen.
so like ophis(i hope)
Old 2012-03-25, 22:59   Link #20003
sky black swordman

Quote:
Mah... if you want to talk about uber piece.... i still am rooting for either mili-tan or levi-tan.

In either regards... Ise's Queen needs to be on the level of levi-tan or Grafia san... otherwise she wont be the ultimate queen.
Issei maybe ophis assuming she lives through volume 12.

And from the looks of things every one wants that to happen
Old 2012-03-25, 23:00   Link #20004
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare637 View Post
so like ophis(i hope)
nah opfus being ise's queen would bring out too many political problems.

First off a full blown divine dragon turning devil would majorly put the devils at an uber advantage in the entire mythological society.

Second off, i dont think she will reincarnate herself as a devil, and only devils can get pieces.

Lastly, Opfus is HAX... no one would challange ise's team, and automatically call forfeit... u cant hurt Opfus, you can Beat Opfus... she would literally sit there and go JIIIII~ staring at you until you got tired of hitting her doing 0 damage.
Old 2012-03-25, 23:00   Link #20005
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Hey zzhk do you got the full translation of Rossweisse's Yandere moment in vol 10? For some reason it has been itching at me for a while to know the full thing.
Old 2012-03-25, 23:04   Link #20006
zzhk
Summary Machine

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...10#post4060410
That's all there is to Rossweisse meeting Odin again.

We don't even get a description of the new one next to Odin.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Old 2012-03-25, 23:05   Link #20007
sky black swordman

If ophis does become Issei queen then he would be inpossession of the ultimate queen and not rias's brother wife.

What are the chances odins new girl will dumped by him like he did to Rossweisse ?
Old 2012-03-25, 23:08   Link #20008
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
If ophis does become Issei queen the he would be in possetion of the ultimate queen and not rias's brother wife.
it took the devils + fallens + heaven to stop 2 separate heavenly dragons.
Opfus herself is currently at 2x heavenly dragons...

meaning... if it took 3 fractions to stop 1 of them at a time... there is no shot they can stop one that is 2x powerful.

forget being the ultimate queen, she's the end gaming hax code like "allyourbasesbelongtous" you use to end the game.
Old 2012-03-25, 23:08   Link #20009
Nightmare637
Who knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
The Chaos Brigade factions never got along in the first place.
As long as Vali accepts Ophis as the leader then he is still under Chaos Brigade.

I don't know why people seem to think Evil Pieces have reversible effects, and that they are like something you carry in your pocket and can take out any time.
They are CONSUMED through the act of turning someone into a devil.
The pieces are buried deep inside their body and can only be accessed by scanning devices or Beelzebub's spells.
I think it would be rather cheap if devils can be re-classed and exchange the piece(s) that were consumed to turn them into devils.

Exiled is just a name to classify criminal devils who have killed their masters.
It's not an actual type of devil.
she killed her former master so his pieces should no longer apply(like the power they once held disappearing)

this essentially means she is no longer a bishop(plus beelz said theres a lot of surprises in the pieces just because it might be cheap doesen't mean it can't happen so like i said before beelz has the final say)

The pawn pieces are actually a good example of pieces changeing since that is their main ability, "CHANGEING CLASSES" and as we've seen in vol.11 when issei "dies" his pieces are no longer insdie of him which could show thatthere still a part of the body that can be removed.
Old 2012-03-25, 23:08   Link #20010
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well I think she won't because she hates fighting and want to have peace. That was the reason she turned to the Chaos Brigade, people often mistake this like she is weaker than Great Red. If they were similar in strength its a 50% chance to win and even if Ophis does get her wish, defeat Great Red, and return to the Dimension Gap the wounds she got from Great Red would have killed her soon or a prolonged agony before death. It make sense to go for help instead of doing it yourself only problem is she picked the wrong group. Really disappointing that is the only part of the Yandere Moment of Rossweisse I expected a typhoon of magical spells thrown around and drastic steps from Ise, Kiba, and Zenovia to catch her.
Old 2012-03-25, 23:12   Link #20011
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well I think she won't because she hates fighting and want to have peace. That was the reason she turned to the Chaos Brigade, people often mistake this like she is weaker than Great Red. If they were similar in strength its a 50% chance to win and even if Ophis does get her wish, defeat Great Red, and return to the Dimension Gap the wounds she got from Great Red would have killed her soon or a prolonged agony before death. It make sense to go for help instead of doing it yourself only problem is she picked the wrong group.
Here is Q why did GR go to the Dimension Gap?
Also why did she (ophis ) leave it ?
Old 2012-03-25, 23:13   Link #20012
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Never been answered, so what do you think of Kuroka and Sona joining Ise's harem my friend. Please Read : I already posted the reason 2 pages ago.
Old 2012-03-25, 23:19   Link #20013
zzhk
Summary Machine

Quote:
meaning... if it took 3 fractions to stop 1 of them at a time... there is no shot they can stop one that is 2x powerful.
Well, even if a single faction could take down a Heavenly Dragon it would be poor strategy to exhaust yourself when there are 2 other hostile factions waiting to stab you in the back. Doing it together ensures a safe margin to cover their asses from one another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare637 View Post
she killed her former master so his pieces should no longer apply(like the power they once held disappearing)

this essentially means she is no longer a bishop(plus beelz said theres a lot of surprises in the pieces just because it might be cheap doesen't mean it can't happen so like i said before beelz has the final say)

The pawn pieces are actually a good example of pieces changeing since that is their main ability, "CHANGEING CLASSES" and as we've seen in vol.11 when issei "dies" his pieces are no longer insdie of him which could show thatthere still a part of the body that can be removed.
You can speculate all you want.

I'm just stating my preference for the idea that when Evil Pieces are consumed, the process of turning someone into a devil is irreversible and non-repeatable.

The Pawn piece is simply designed to draw upon the powers of the other pieces through Promotion. The piece itself does not change into other pieces.

Also, there is nothing to indicate the pieces are linked to the master in any permanent way. There is no enforced absolute obedience. Equivalent pieces can be traded amongst Kings.

It would be quite a poor system if all the Pieces lose their effect whenever a King is taken out, as that would have cascading effects over the entire chain of masters and servants who have become masters. After all, the Evil Piece system was established to replenish numbers decimated by war.
Old 2012-03-25, 23:21   Link #20014
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Never been answered, so what do you think of Kuroka and Sona joining Ise's harem my friend.
kuroka may because she may sometime down the road want to repair her relationship with her sister and also to get dragon baby's.

Sona thats 50-50 and then there is Issei's friend's feelling's to take into consideration he loves her and i think that goes against the bro code but if saji tells her how he feel's about her but she says' she not feel the same way then maybe if he can accepted it and move on from her to some one else then i can see her becoming a part of his(Issei) harem. But then he may to alot to earn her feelings.
Old 2012-03-25, 23:26   Link #20015
zzhk
Summary Machine

I don't see how Kuroka joining the harem would improve her relations with Koneko who would resent the additional competition. See how firmly she refused handing Ise over to Kuroka in Volume 7?

It would be a huge turning point in the cat sisters relationship though, if Koneko ever goes back to the name of Shirone.
Old 2012-03-25, 23:30   Link #20016
Nightmare637
Who knows?

Quote:
I don't see how Kuroka joining the harem would improve her relations with Koneko who would resent the additional competition. See how firmly she refused handing Ise over to Kuroka in Volume 7?

It would be a huge turning point in the cat sisters relationship though, if Koneko ever goes back to the name of Shirone.
I had a theory on this in which issei patches up kuroka and koneko's relationship which leads to her falling for him

what do you think about this?

and i really do see your point on the system the only resason i keep bringing this stuff up is because Beelz is so god damn myterious(no seriously i can't follow this guys logic at all plus the pieces were never fully explained)
Old 2012-03-25, 23:30   Link #20017
sky black swordman

Quote:

But do think she would to have dragon babies?

Nightmare637 I had the same idea .
Old 2012-03-25, 23:35   Link #20018
Red_Blader
Inactive Member

hope the author dont add more harem till he develops the characters already in issei's harem
Old 2012-03-26, 00:14   Link #20019
fazri
blacksun king

this great really great.
who ever thought that novel that only relase 11 vol will make is kind reaction?
we reach more then 20000th post.
not many novel that can make this reaction.
Old 2012-03-26, 00:22   Link #20020
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
this great really great.
who ever thought that novel that only relase 11 vol will make is kind reaction?
we reach more then 20000th post.
not many novel that can make this reaction.
for sure i remember when it was just 1 page or two pages long now there is 1002 page's

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural