AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2017-03-09, 23:44   Link #11121
AstroNerdBoy

Plus, the manga is ending so time to move along...move along.

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-12, 05:11   Link #11122
Utkarsh Ray

This chapter felt better compared to the previous ones.

With this, "Kami-sami ni Rocket-punch" is also part of the same universe (Hataverse) ^_^;

Spoiler for Chapter 563:
Utkarsh Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-12, 06:08   Link #11123
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

who is the one that sent Hina that kendo sword? Sharna?

Hina is confirmed op... she beat someone who Hayate, Izumi, and A-tan didn't manage to defeat
well, we know that Himegami didn't get that serious against her though (and A-tan is not in her full power yet)
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-12, 12:33   Link #11124
Utkarsh Ray

I guess the person who threw that sword was Yukiji
Utkarsh Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-13, 22:46   Link #11125
MCAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utkarsh Ray View Post
I guess the person who threw that sword was Yukiji
Yeah, that was definitely who it was.

Incidentally, its a shame Himegami had a mask on the entire time. I bet his face when that happened was priceless.
MCAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-14, 19:12   Link #11126
Hamazura_Shiage

How my god, the new raw is so.. confusing(?)

BTW, is it just me or this page is behaving weird? It takes me a while to finally load the page and the images don't load correctly.
Old 2017-03-15, 17:16   Link #11127
MCAL

Oh my. Could we be going with the Hamster ending after all?
MCAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-15, 17:34   Link #11128
AstroNerdBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAL View Post
Oh my. Could we be going with the Hamster ending after all?
Hata-sensei is trolling is. Next stop is flicking the love spuds of a lion with a wet towel while we have some body part of ours (possibly wedding tackle) in the lion's mouth.

(Thanks to Red Dwarf for that metaphor.)

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

Old 2017-03-15, 17:50   Link #11129
Sean Gaffney
Nomad of the Time Streams

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroNerdBoy View Post
Hata-sensei is trolling is. Next stop is flicking the love spuds of a lion with a wet towel while we have some body part of ours (possibly wedding tackle) in the lion's mouth.

(Thanks to Red Dwarf for that metaphor.)
That said, if he wanted to pick a End Girl who was never really a huge favorite but was always basically respected by EVERY faction, Ayumu is the one. I've always called her Most Deserving Girl, even if I shipped Hayate with Athena.
Sean Gaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-16, 00:55   Link #11130
coded321
He Who Games

i read this comment that was posted on the latest chp. in summary it kinda makes sense that hamster girl would be the end girl, because out of all the extraordinary girls in hayate's life, she represents what he always wanted, a normal life with a normal girlfriend

Last edited by coded321; 2017-03-16 at 01:45.
coded321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-16, 01:18   Link #11131
Hamazura_Shiage

Quote:
Originally Posted by coded321 View Post
read this comment that was posted on the latest chp. in summary it kinda makes sense that hamster girl would be the end girl, because out of all the extraordinary girls in hayate's life, she represents what he always wanted, a normal life with a normal girlfriend
Now that you mentioned it, it does make sense this representation you are talking about, she's completely normal, but for someone like Hayate she may represents what he is looking for.
Old 2017-03-16, 01:19   Link #11132
AstroNerdBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gaffney View Post
That said, if he wanted to pick a End Girl who was never really a huge favorite but was always basically respected by EVERY faction, Ayumu is the one. I've always called her Most Deserving Girl, even if I shipped Hayate with Athena.
I don't disagree in the least. Indeed, if Ayumu ended up as the girl, I would love it just because Ayumu deserves a win. And Nagi can end up with Ayumu's little brother. It is a win-win all the way around. After all, Hina, Athena, and Ruka can easily score with any guy they want.

Old 2017-03-16, 02:10   Link #11133
coded321
He Who Games

i'm not going to lie though, i really prefer any of the other girls over ayumu, or even a harem ending.
coded321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-16, 03:02   Link #11134
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by coded321 View Post
i'm not going to lie though, i really prefer any of the other girls over ayumu, or even a harem ending.
I'm on this side as well, now, I do agree that Ayumu deserve a win on her own, best 2, I.e Athena and Hina already sacrifice and helping Hayate too much. Frankly, Hayate super human ability and consequently, his current works as well as all that relies on it were given to him by Athena, and most of the time, Hina is the one who came to save him when things gone wrong. So while I have nothing against hamster in general, I'd say there are more girls who deserve to win over her in term of priority
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-16, 04:23   Link #11135
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

in latest chapter, it is totally mentioned that it is "if only" scenario, which showed that it is not the reality
The reality is that Hayate never saw Ayumu as love interest unlike Maria, Hina, and of course A-tan (spelled as Best Girl)
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-16, 09:42   Link #11136
Hamazura_Shiage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
in latest chapter, it is totally mentioned that it is "if only" scenario, which showed that it is not the reality
The reality is that Hayate never saw Ayumu as love interest unlike Maria, Hina, and of course A-tan (spelled as Best Girl)
Let's be fair, if you put it that way, neither Maria nor Hina were love interest, only A-tan. A-tan is the only one Hayate has ever showed love to.
Old 2017-03-16, 11:17   Link #11137
AstroNerdBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
This is a "What if...?" scenario, but Ayumu DID reach Hayate's mind. So at the very least, they have a friendship bond that is deeper than what he has with the other girls (or so Hata-sensei has structured things). Personally, I think Athena has a similar bond, but we can't have best girl do anything that sinks Hata-sensei's preferred ship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamazura_Shiage View Post
Let's be fair, if you put it that way, neither Maria nor Hina were love interest, only A-tan. A-tan is the only one Hayate has ever showed love to.
True. This is the only girl he's actually said he loves. That's why Hata-sensei couldn't allow her to be the one to reach Hayate's mind. That would pretty much seal the Hayate x Athena ending.

Personally, I think this is Hata-sensei trolling us one more time. Hata-sensei knows that we know that he wants an ending with Hayate x Nagi. So I see this Ayumu twist as just being a "PSYCHE!" moment before he has Hayate marry Nagi and start doing the things needed to start a family.

Old 2017-03-16, 12:46   Link #11138
Hamazura_Shiage

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroNerdBoy View Post
he has Hayate marry Nagi and start doing the things needed to start a family.
Kill me, kill me now!
Old 2017-03-16, 14:01   Link #11139
AnimeFangirl

Why torture us any longer, Hata? Just do the Hayate x Nagi thing you want so badly and set us free.
Old 2017-03-16, 14:03   Link #11140
AstroNerdBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFangirl View Post
Why torture us any longer, Hata? Just do the Hayate x Nagi thing you want so badly and set us free.
You must wait until the final chapter. Mwah!ha!ha!ha!ha!

Tags
comedy, shounen