AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-02-14, 06:21   Link #14361
cabman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SineMora View Post
You mean the guy from Demon Fist of Daydreamer?
Yes. That one.
(If she hasn't already done so. which giving her personality she probably did) I think his mom can curb stomp a demon lord
oh and you know. What i find ironic? He wanted to beat her so he created elemental blood technique but inadvertently made her stronger seeing as how she can also use it too and she was already the worlds strongst before that now she's a demi god

Last edited by cabman11; 2015-02-14 at 06:31.
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-14, 06:37   Link #14362
arthand

Finally Arthas Kouki is awakening " Once he was the hero of the Kingdom but now he is theİr DOOM " .
arthand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-14, 06:39   Link #14363
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthand View Post
Finally Arthas Kouki is awakening " Once he was the hero of the Kingdom but now he is theİr DOOM " .
Rather: Finally, a good reason for Hajime to take him out for real.

You're a liability. You need to die for my purposes.

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-14, 06:41   Link #14364
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
guys guys guys guys guys guys guys.
I found someone even worse than cookieboy.
He goes by the name of Luke aka that faggo- "blue justice "
he puts cookieboy to shame. he makes his "justice " look weak.
and you know what the best part is?
MC actually puts him down. permanently
http://ncode.syosetu.com/n0433bl/20/

and dare I say it MC actually give Hajime a run for his money in the tech department and physical department especially in the tech
The best part about that MC has to be this. He died in his original world when a plane crashed. I don't mean he was in a plane crash. I mean the plane crashed onto him. Out of a list of ways to die, that is pretty epic
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-14, 06:45   Link #14365
SineMora
Wait for it...

Aside from the fact that his mum was the most powerful succubi alive, and he had sex with her.

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-14, 06:45   Link #14366
cabman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SineMora View Post
You mean the guy from Demon Fist of Daydreamer?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post
The best part about that MC has to be this. He died in his original world when a plane crashed. I don't mean he was in a plane crash. I mean the plane crashed onto him. Out of a list of ways to die, that is pretty epic
real men don't die while sitting in the plane that crashed.
real men die by having planes crash on to them

now that I think about it did he come out of a woman's womb 3 times?
I mean he was born one time on the earth then born again in the New World and then his mom put him back in her womb and then gave birth to him a third time
Old 2015-02-14, 06:46   Link #14367
cabman11

Quote:
explain this is the chapter out already?
Old 2015-02-14, 06:55   Link #14368
Schion93

Quote:
...yea...pretty sure the moment he tries anything he'd be dead before he knew what hit him , thats just what I feel though fittingly enough they are in a ice dungeon so maybe he will find that worlds equivalent of the Frostmourne?
Schion93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-14, 06:57   Link #14369
jheno13
Apostle's apprentice

Its Valentine here....

"Curse those lovebirds"

Waiting for el rue' summary of the new justice chapter....
Old 2015-02-14, 07:02   Link #14370
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Happy Singles Appreciation Day to everyone! Our Valentine chapter for today is about a life or death battle inside a cold, god forsaken cavern filled with traps & monstrous beasts! Isn't that romantic?

Feel the love...through the chest. With a sword.

Spoiler for ch139 The Obligatory Ice Stage:

Lots o' action & Kouki swinging between plus+ & minuses- to his confidence & Hero/Fallen-Hero Meter.
Old 2015-02-14, 07:13   Link #14371
bludvein

Honestly, I expected more genre savviness from Hajime regarding Kouki. Bringing him to the ice dungeon was weird to begin with, and he unintentionally keeps grinding up Kouki's growing inferiority complex.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-14, 07:26   Link #14372
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Honestly, I expected more genre savviness from Hajime regarding Kouki. Bringing him to the ice dungeon was weird to begin with
How so? We know his reasoning for helping the Hero party gain power.

Quote:
and he unintentionally keeps grinding up Kouki's growing inferiority complex.
It's not as if he doesn't know, he just doesn't care.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-14, 07:46   Link #14373
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Pretty disappointing that the writer is still unable to develop (other male) characters that are not the MC and/or in his harem group in an actual interesting way, while still retaining the point of view focus and praise-singing of the MC. Yes, I truly believe that this would be possible, regardless if the other male ends up as evil or not.
Old 2015-02-14, 07:51   Link #14374
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
Happy Singles Appreciation Day to everyone! Our Valentine chapter for today is about a life or death battle inside a cold, god forsaken cavern filled with traps & monstrous beasts! Isn't that romantic?

Feel the love...through the chest. With a sword.

Spoiler for ch139 The Obligatory Ice Stage:

Lots o' action & Kouki swinging between plus+ & minuses- to his confidence & Hero/Fallen-Hero Meter.
In the 4th from last point, "the two girls" refers to Yue and Shia?
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-14, 07:58   Link #14375
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
Pretty disappointing that the writer is still unable to develop (other male) characters that are not the MC and/or in his harem group in an actual interesting way, while still retaining the point of view focus and praise-singing of the MC. Yes, I truly believe that this would be possible, regardless if the other male ends up as evil or not.
What exactly would constitute as an interesting development for them? This isn't a multiple protagonist work, so that direction is out. If nothing else, Kouki's development has been steady and consistent. Ryuutaro finally got a bit of the spotlight this week, and showed there was more going on under the surface than just "Muscle!". Gahard, Kam, and Meld are also pretty well fleshed out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosis View Post
In the 4th from last point, "the two girls" refers to Yue and Shia?
It's Suzu and Shizuku.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-14, 08:05   Link #14376
rantaid

Quote:
- He says Hajime really fell for a great woman as he wryly smiles & re-engages
combat. Apparently it was love at first sight for him seeing her in action in Orcus
but it was followed by immediate heartbreak seeing their pink lovey dovey
atmosphere. (Something he never told to anyone, even his best bud Kouki)
Once upon a time... there is a man named Yin Zhiping.... end of story.

btw it is vallentine right? happy vallentine everyone whether you celebrate it or not with those you care and loved does not matter. the important thing is to put in mind that you still able to see it coming, and to pass the day with whatever you love... i also do the same even without someone to share this feeling. also sin yen kuai le
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-14, 08:10   Link #14377
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

I keep forgetting Suzu even exists....

What if the author decides to turn Kouki from a regrettable hero(lol) character into a rival character, and have him evolve into a true hero like he was summoned to this world for? Kouki finally confronts his growing jealousy and decides to separate from Hajime's party as well as the kingdom, and goes on a soul-searching journey, and eventually gains power that might not necessarily match Hajime, but enough that it's comparable, all without abandoning his ideal of saving as many people as he can. But this time he realises that it's impossible to do it without sacrifices, and decides to become a 3rd force in the war against the demon race and find a way to resolve both sides' tensions. And naturally he decides to leave finding a way to return to their old world to Hajime and act on his own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantaid View Post
Once upon a time... there is a man named Yin Zhiping.... end of story.

btw it is vallentine right? happy vallentine everyone whether you celebrate it or not with those you care and loved does not matter. the important thing is to put in mind that you still able to see it coming, and to pass the day with whatever you love... i also do the same even without someone to share this feeling. also sin yen kuai le
Don't lie, Rantaid. I know you're secretly wishing for everyone's lovers to get NTR'd.
Old 2015-02-14, 08:13   Link #14378
imram

From the summary both shizuku and kouki used Aerodynamic/Air walk
Just wondering what kind of artifact allowed them to do it ?
imram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-14, 08:14   Link #14379
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosis View Post
I keep forgetting Suzu even exists....
I keep forgetting Tio exists too...

Quote:
What if the author decides to turn Kouki from a regrettable hero(lol) character into a rival character, and have him evolve into a true hero like he was summoned to this world for? Kouki finally confronts his growing jealousy and decides to separate from Hajime's party as well as the kingdom, and goes on a soul-searching journey, and eventually gains power that might not necessarily match Hajime, but enough that it's comparable, all without abandoning his ideal of saving as many people as he can. But this time he realises that it's impossible to do it without sacrifices, and decides to become a 3rd force in the war against the demon race and find a way to resolve both sides' tensions. And naturally he decides to leave finding a way to return to their old world to Hajime and act on his own.
No way that's going to happen.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-14, 08:15   Link #14380
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Well if it did happen then everyone would lose their character to hate on

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel