AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2009-10-21, 03:55   Link #801
R15

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaffer7 View Post
For me, any addition to the Clannad franchise would be more than welcome, so long as Key's quality doesn't drop when making it! Of course, my preference would be more story for Kyou, although more Ushio story would be good too!
Same here.

I'd love to see the rest of Clannad ~Another Story~ translated someday.
R15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-21, 07:54   Link #802
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

...o_O

Awhuh?

*confused*

Well, if they had Ushio as secondary, who would be protagonist?

OH OH

FUUKO: GROWING UP.

OH FCK THAT'D BE FUNNY!

(and yet sad at the same time)
Khu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-21, 13:54   Link #803
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

I mean, a completely new game with new characters, but having Ushio as a crossover of sorts supporting the main characters would be nice to see.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 10:18   Link #804
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

So bit of rant on thread and games here, after having played Yukine and Mei/Sunohara's routes, I have to wonder why it is that Fuko and Sunohara got threads but Yukine and Mei didn't? I mean their roles in the anime weren't as huge but still great and in my opinion superior characters . And both their routes in the VN were very good, and well done, also I am impressed with how much out of each of Kyoani managed to adapt into the anime.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 07:36   Link #805
killer_bee111

Question Need Help!

I have 2 questions!
1. when i play Nagisa arc the story end after Tomoya graduate! why? I expect that the story would continue to clannad after story arc!
2. How to play Kotomi arc? I see her in the game only one time, that's all! I don see her again! What should i do?

Please any one help me! I really to the play this game till the very ending!
killer_bee111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 07:57   Link #806
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer_bee111 View Post
I have 2 questions!
1. when i play Nagisa arc the story end after Tomoya graduate! why? I expect that the story would continue to clannad after story arc!
2. How to play Kotomi arc? I see her in the game only one time, that's all! I don see her again! What should i do?

Please any one help me! I really to the play this game till the very ending!
1. You have to finish every school arc before you can choose After Story in the main menu.

2. Every time you have the option, choose to go to the reading room/library/I forget where Kotomi always is.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 08:14   Link #807
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

Library. Don't go to the reference room. make sure it says LIBRARY.
Khu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 08:26   Link #808
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Oops sorry. Reference room is for Miyazawa.
Old 2010-10-03, 10:17   Link #809
TheRealTRXD
Not making an impression

Playing Mie's route, forgot how creepy this one is >.<

Why doesn't he just have pedo sex and be done with it?

Last edited by TheRealTRXD; 2010-10-03 at 14:15.
TheRealTRXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 14:09   Link #810
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealTRXD View Post
Playing Mie's route, forgot how creepy this one is >.<

Who doesn't he just have pedo sex and be done with it?
No Way, I'll take my death by Moe from Mei over Pedo stuff .
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-05, 12:36   Link #811
TheRealTRXD
Not making an impression

Does anyone know if its possible to get Misae's light after you have already missed it in Tomoyo's route?

I played Misae's route, then Tomoyo's but I got a bad end (since I wasn't using a walk through apart from order of routes I took the bad ends as they come) and then got the good end but no Misae light, I really didn't expect that bad end to screw me over, would I just have to redo Misae and Tomoyo's arc again?

(PLEEEEASE don't say reinstall or I will kill myself)
TheRealTRXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-05, 14:45   Link #812
renzokuken

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealTRXD View Post
Does anyone know if its possible to get Misae's light after you have already missed it in Tomoyo's route?

I played Misae's route, then Tomoyo's but I got a bad end (since I wasn't using a walk through apart from order of routes I took the bad ends as they come) and then got the good end but no Misae light, I really didn't expect that bad end to screw me over, would I just have to redo Misae and Tomoyo's arc again?

(PLEEEEASE don't say reinstall or I will kill myself)
Yes, it is. You need to finish Misae's arc and then you will meet her during School Foundation Day with Tomoyo.

Everytime I play Tomoyo's arc now this happens, it doesn't matter which arc I played before.

If you don't meet Misae at school, it means you did something wrong in one of these arcs. Anyway, you can use the Guide to help you and use Ctrl to super fast forward. It'll take a couple of minutes only.
renzokuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-21, 14:38   Link #813
Devoter

Trouble with After Story

I have (I believe) 12 lights. I can't tell for sure because the background is too bright to count the lights. I get to the Ushio part of the After Story, however, I don't get any choices and it just keeps going back to the main menu after the Illusionary World scene, where she tells me that I need to find lights, or whatever. I've tried to redo all of my lights from the school/after story, and I have a feeling I'm missing Naoyuki's light, yet for some reason I can't seem to get it. Any help? I really want to complete the game.
Devoter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-21, 18:24   Link #814
RegalStar
Mishaguji-sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devoter View Post
I have (I believe) 12 lights. I can't tell for sure because the background is too bright to count the lights. I get to the Ushio part of the After Story, however, I don't get any choices and it just keeps going back to the main menu after the Illusionary World scene, where she tells me that I need to find lights, or whatever. I've tried to redo all of my lights from the school/after story, and I have a feeling I'm missing Naoyuki's light, yet for some reason I can't seem to get it. Any help? I really want to complete the game.
There are two possibilities. Without going into spoilers: 1) Have you lost a light orb during Nagisa's route? That event is mandatory so you can get two light orbs back in AS. 2) There's another light orb in AS that plays the ED and brings you back to the title as soon as you obtain it, which I believe to only be accessible after reaching the end of Ushio chapter at least once.
RegalStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-22, 00:50   Link #815
renzokuken

Quote:
You will get Naoyuki's light through After Story, following Ushio's birth.
However, it appears that you have already done it...
Did you get Akio's light too?

Do you hear a "shining" sound in the main menu?
When you get all the lights this will happen, and then, you need to go back to Ushio's birth to get the new choices.
renzokuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-22, 01:01   Link #816
Devoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegalStar View Post
There are two possibilities. Without going into spoilers: 1) Have you lost a light orb during Nagisa's route? That event is mandatory so you can get two light orbs back in AS. 2) There's another light orb in AS that plays the ED and brings you back to the title as soon as you obtain it, which I believe to only be accessible after reaching the end of Ushio chapter at least once.
I'm not sure about having lost a light orb during Nagisa's route. Also, I've reached the end of the Ushio chapter, only to be taken back to the main menu with no choices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by renzokuken View Post
You will get Naoyuki's light through After Story, following Ushio's birth.
However, it appears that you have already done it...
Did you get Akio's light too?

Do you hear a "shining" sound in the main menu?
When you get all the lights this will happen, and then, you need to go back to Ushio's birth to get the new choices.
I did get Akio's light. I still can't seem to figure it out. I'm going to try replaying Nagisa's school route to see if I missed something there.
Old 2010-10-22, 01:02   Link #817
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

He most likely needs Akio's light.
Old 2010-10-22, 14:13   Link #818
RegalStar
Mishaguji-sama

Quote:
I'm not sure about having lost a light orb during Nagisa's route. Also, I've reached the end of the Ushio chapter, only to be taken back to the main menu with no choices.

I did get Akio's light. I still can't seem to figure it out. I'm going to try replaying Nagisa's school route to see if I missed something there.
Spoiler:
RegalStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-22, 14:17   Link #819
Devoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegalStar View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2010-10-22, 23:02   Link #820
renzokuken

Spoiler for Spoiler: