AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-20, 20:37   Link #20241
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
You know, I drafted the Russian Magic School, Ctulu, to be the religious opposites of Belka... So this makes a hell load of sense even though I based the eagles on the Imperium of Man, and made with the impeccable skills of LoweGear's.

*RUNS*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
AnitaSophia:

... Mai getting lessons from the premier OC tsundere herself?

This is gonna messy real quick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Is there some crack I sense brewing here?
Thy once great crack, shall be crack nevermore, but shall be AWESOME incarnate

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki
Especially Enforcer Fate

*RUNS*
Yes... and performing cast-off from Sonic Form

*headshot >>>> Lowe*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-02-20, 20:50   Link #20242
Sheba
I Miss NEET Life

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Next character concepts I am cooking in my head, three terrans and one hailed from another world. All of them affiliated to the TSAB. One man, three girls. Will take me a long time.
Old 2008-02-20, 20:58   Link #20243
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
I'm sure you can get away with Unit Coloring to match the uniform. After all, you don't send soldiers to Alaska equippedwith Dessert Camo BDUs.
...they're referring to the color of the Enforcer Class As. Groudn Forces use brown, which is what Fate wears in most artworks as a result of her TDY transfer to RF6. The black uniform is an Enforcer uniform.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-02-20, 21:00   Link #20244
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Asagi: Ah, but you need to know who you're talking to!

There are old timers who've seen sentai before Power Rangers came out, yet still acknowledge them, while others see Rangers as purely ripoffs.

*cough*

Then there are those who grew up on Rangers but suddenly saw the TRUTH of Super Sentai.

Creator-san: As with all franchises, depends on who you're talking to Asagi forgot to mention the fans who like and appreciate both series, some just to see the American's take on the original concept
Personally I can say that Power Rangers SPD was pretty good. It had an interesting cast. It was one of the few PR I watched, though.

Quote:
Not exactly... maybe Asagi can give them a... welcome when they arrive, just to see if they're worthy
Now this is getting interesting...

At this point, Asagi is no longer in the TSAB, right?

Quote:
More like appreciating the sight in front of her

*runs*
Appreciating being the correct word.

Quote:
Only if Laksharta's involved

oh shi-

*runs faster*

Quote:
You reading my mind or something?

Mayura is a friend of both Shinobu and Quint Nakajima. And knowing that there will be another Nakajima entering service soon, I think she'll be providing some off-side assistance and support in some situations to both Nakajima sisters. Not often, but still there
MayuraXGingaXSubaru rabu-rabu?!

Oh, you mean combat assistance and support. My bad.

*runs*

Quote:
Not exactly nekkid... but you do get to see them in their unde-

*radio static*
Mmmm I like where this is going...

Got any pics?

Quote:
I've seen Paladins kick ass with bad-ass. so why not?
Ah, kicking ass is fine...but what about the killing anything part? Scary paladins.

Quote:
Not the only ones, they were just the best. Like Marines.
In that case, all is good. They are the best for the job.

Quote:
As for the rest, let's just say yes the Naaru objected, but they prefer to take the role of observers, and that all this is part of a grand plan that Kha, Sumire and VEDA put together which would bring about the best result without widespread chaos.

I can say that premature direct intervention on the High Council is not appropiate. And there will be twists and surprises that even VEDA never saw.

But more will be revealed in Rebuilt.
I see, so there is a reason for this.

Now I just gotta ask, is this also part of the canon timeline? That is, the Cleric Knight group and its relationship with both the Church and the High Council? If it is, I need to make a few changes on Gwen's profile.

Quote:
Any major objections though? I'm still open to adjustments.
No major objections, they were just a few comments.

Quote:
HOLY SHI--

KEROKO! Cinque was the closest to Kha in my plans, and now... HELP CRACK! CRAAAAAAACK!!!

Is this thanks for my delectable dark!Keroko comment?

And I'm shocked, and ing from the fallout.
More crack coming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Next character concepts I am cooking in my head, three terrans and one hailed from another world. All of them affiliated to the TSAB. One man, three girls. Will take me a long time.
"One man, three girls."

...How did my mind get so corrupted...?

*runs*
Old 2008-02-20, 21:08   Link #20245
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:

Authorized by the Regional Government of Belka.
OMG!! YOU DIDN'T!!! YOU TOOK THE SYMBOL OF THE Imperium of Man AND TURNED INTO A BELKA SYMBOL?!!!

NICE LOL XD

Way to take 40k material and use it for your own means :P XD
Old 2008-02-20, 21:12   Link #20246
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Thy once great crack, shall be crack nevermore, but shall be AWESOME incarnate

*runs*
Can't wait to see what you're gonna have through that door

Quote:

*headshot >>>> Lowe*
Sounds...yummy

*RUNS*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
More crack coming...
More crack is good crack

Quote:
"One man, three girls."

*runs*
Cause you've been in here for so long
Old 2008-02-20, 21:13   Link #20247
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Personally I can say that Power Rangers SPD was pretty good. It had an interesting cast. It was one of the few PR I watched, though.
To tell the truth, yeah SPD is one of those better Ranger titles. Although it being based of Dekaranger probably helps score points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio
Now this is getting interesting...

At this point, Asagi is no longer in the TSAB, right?
Yup, the Belkarangers are no longer TSAB when Gwen meets them. They'll be SGS then

Quote:
Appreciating being the correct word.

Quote:
MayuraXGingaXSubaru rabu-rabu?!

Oh, you mean combat assistance and support. My bad.

*runs*
More like emotional assistance and support actually

Though not THAT kind of emotional support

*runs*

Quote:
Mmmm I like where this is going...

Got any pics?

Remember that full image of them I provided?

*runs*

Quote:
"One man, three girls."

*runs*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-02-20, 21:31   Link #20248
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
You think you have backlog on your back? I have more than 700 pages to catch up to and I don't complain

Okay, would anyone be so kind as to explain what's up with the Rebuilt characters? I've seen Rebuilt of Lamia Signum Loveless, Rebuilt of Erio, Rebuilt of Caro....

And I have the feeling there's also been a Rebuilt of Fate somewhere around here......
That much is true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
It started out as an ambitious idea of Kha to rewrite the enitre StrikerS story into something that could be concidered a good season, rather then a good season, but filled with a lot of plotholes/scripterrors etc. etc. Somewhere along the line though... it seems it turned into one giant crackfest.

In hindsight, we should have seen that coming from the start...
Yeah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
I like playing with charecters. *laughs* The only confirmed lesbian in the OFM is Leena Tokarev, but that won't stop me from making suggestive EmilixNaomi adopted yuricest
There seems to be a trend of making such implications now.

Quote:
WANT. Though actually Hayate is for cuddling; for sexxoring you need Kyou, yoko, or Tomoyo-chaaaaaaan....

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
What USB500 just demands I want too O_O
And yuricest!? WHERE. TELL ME OF THIS YURICEST. NOW.

Or... Or...
*Grabs a plushie*
THE PLUSHIE GETS IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Ummm....... What have been the memorable things since you've left..... There's too many to list(or to remember for that matter )

Umm let's see:

Lowe's Diabetes inducing fic (that I'm not sure of the name anymore.. Want to help me out here Lowe?)
PhoenixFlare's GuardianS (whose single chapters have been as long/longer than the combined word count of my longest wip fic...)
Nightengale. Nuff said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
[LIST][*]Signum in cheongsam? Gotcha:
Spoiler for Here you go ^^:
Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Other OCs... I guess among the newest are the Order of Freelance Mages... aka the craziest stealthiest lolest TSAB black ops EVER. With people like:

Sergeant Major A.J. Ivanovich: "This is sixty-six tons of straight up, HE-spewing divine intervention! If God is love, you can call me cupid!" "Keep your eyes downrange, fingers on the trigger, and we all go home in one piece!" "You better get it together, or the Chief'll reach down and pull you inside out by your cornhole. And that'll be a sweet, sweet mercy... compaired to what I'm gonna do to you."

Master Chief: THE MAN. HIMSELF. Do NOT fuck with him.
Turth!

Quote:
Other standouts are Psycho Nagant and Leena Tokarev, who are in a friendship based on lust, seduction, crack, and lots of blowing crap up. And lots of groping and sekuhara of every girl nearby; Ivanovich and Chief have more than once had to rescue terrified girls from Psycho & Leena. (Who together are the biggest threats to the Aces and Forwards. )

Quote:
*chuckles* t's suggested and implied but never actually confirmed, and anyway both of them have their own guys: Emili has Glen (when she's not fueding with Signum for him) and Naomi's been trying to grab Franz's attention. But occasionally.... Emili wants a change of scene.... girls in general smell nicer, taste nicer... *runs*
Sample scene?

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Arcas: Anyone who wants to be analyzed by Dauer SHOULD have their head examined...so no.
Grandis: That's bad publicity. What do you call Hayate and the Aces, then? They seem sane enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
That's how it is. Business students need to study a lot of material after all.
True.

Quote:
Hayate: Kyaaaaa!! *falls from stairs, crashes, and lands butt on Aurion's face*
Aurion: What's this soft squishy thing here? *grabs*
Hayate: Oji-san ECCHI!!

Big explosions can be heard. *runs from Aaron*
Err... NO!!!

Quote:
I will? Romantic fanservice? Uber dere-mode? *imagination runs wild*
*evil grin in the background*

Quote:
Right, she's always feeling guilty. I think you need to make a scene where that issue is addressed as well. Emo Hayate makes us fans blue.
Will do!

Quote:
Waku waku! Waiting in anticipation! (all this excitement is keeping me awake...I'll go tire myself out with a manga reading spree...)

Quote:
ここ取れる~~ (koko toreru~~)

Sorry couldn't resist. Lame joke is lame.
She was so MOE!!! my then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Fanservice from Aaron? Do want.

Quote:
An expression of your true feelings. A confession perhaps?

Quote:
True <_<

Asagi: But did you know, many of the the female sentais were played by MALE stunt actors? Like Yuuichi Hachisuka who plays 10 female rangers including MagiMother and BoukenYellow

*checks Super Sentai fansites*

Damn... I feel scammed!!!

The Super Sentai world was full of traps and I didn't have a clue!!!

Damn... Even Dekabright, Turbopink and Pink Mask?!?! WTF!!!!

Anyway, at least the more recent ones have more real females in the suits... Like Abareyellow, Hurricane Blue, Dekayellow and Pink, as well as Gekiyellow and Go-on Yellow......

"Kuya!!! Anong naging reaksiyon mo dito?"

Quote:
Choushinsei then?

Spoiler for Have a Dolcross:
Gransazers?!?!

Quote:
Aaaah.

Even with your above reasons though, that's no excuse for you escalating the situation further like you've been doing. You took a joke we've throwing around Arcas, and then suddenly it's personal. It's not like we insistently throw it around every 3-4 posts whenever you're here, and you did provide the catalyst for it. Look at Aaron and Aurion - he's taking the Sekhuarion thing quite well ( *runs* ).

If you really felt bad, you could've just stopped right then and there when you know the going's gonna get bad here. It's not like you're obligated to reply to every single thing that's thrown at you here.

No more words, no more explanations, just STOP, and continue on with whatever you like to do. Don't aggravate yourself any further.

I can sympathize with your problems, and I can understand the bad schtick you're in right now, under such hell yes it's bad. But that's no reason to suddenly go around throwing a roleplaying hissy fit and suddenly threatening to call down, of all people, MODS to contain order.

Your personal problems are your problems, my personal problems are my problems, their personal problems are their problems, and we all need to cope with it to the best we can, but bringing down the rest of us with you is not an effective method of doing so.

Quote:
[/I]Rozalin is more delicious- *speared by tsun-tsun mode Etna*
What boggles my mind is...

Adell = Hikaru Midorikawa = Grandis
Rozalin = Yukari Tamura = Nanoha
Yukimaru = Kana Ueda = Hayate
Fubuki = Takehito Koyasu = Aurion

:eyes pin:

Quote:
KO-ARCHER!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG...

In case no one did, this was the secret clause I prepared:
Spoiler for Spoiler! Spoiler!:
Even though Ko-Archer appears, I guess she isn't Kha's imouto, ne?

Quote:
~~~New Intelligence Data Updated~~~

I made some changes to Caro's problematic Limiter Break using what I dreamed of originally, and from the suggestions made. Here's the sample:
Spoiler for Limiter Break:
Is this better?
Yes, it's better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
Personally, my reasons for not replying to works are just as follows:

Chiefly, I'm used to giving actual detailed feedback. This means that every single word will be scrutinized, and I'll point out every spelling or grammatical error. I'll point out trivial plot holes, argue about writing styles, and generally take the whole thing very seriously. (Mind you, I also make suggestions for improvement; if I can't personally think of a way to improve something, even if I don't like it, I leave it be.)

That approach does not seem suited for this thread.

I usually keep my opinions to myself, because even though I'd be overjoyed if someone did the same to me, I don't know if anyone else here will be as welcoming of having their hard work ripped to shreds. And if they happen to be having a Bad Day, I don't want to be the one they take it out on.

In addition, I'm pretty much the opposite of a military nut, in that I don't personally feel comfortable with the whole military direction the Nanoha-verse took with StrikerS, and I don't like the inherent implication of all the weapons and tactics, that they are meant for war. It may be justified defense, but it's conflict all the same. Conflict in which people get hurt, when everything is solved at the negotiating table anyway. The only times they aren't are wars of genocide, which is far too heavy for me to read about.

It's a personal thing.
Well, if it was me, I won't mind.
To tell the truth, I'm disappointed that my earlier works were not subject to the kind of regulations in OC as there is now. As one can see, I've seen the sheer inaccuracy of my earlier works and decided to scrap them (not all, but most of them) completely.

Quote:
And finally, I've mentioned before many times, starting from my very first post in this thread (which I hijacked and changed anyway), but in a lot of the works I'm seeing, there seems to be an inherent understanding that we know what significance certain references hold.

I have nothing against references, but I do have something against calling them references when they're actually crossovers. If you have to tell someone "go Google/Wikipedia it", then it's a crossover. If you have to copy-and-paste most of it from Wikipedia yourself, then it's a crossover.

Crossovers require knowledge of both (or more) series. I'm here because I expected MSLN stories with original characters, rather than MSLN/some mecha series I've never watched stories. I'll read the former, but will feel completely lost with the latter.

Agreed with the points there. That's one of the things that I try to do in my works, as readers are supposed to see them without getting confused or checking for references since they are integrated as cleanly as I could.

Quote:
More of 'Honest Heart' Mayura Labatt's profile, this time with the 4th update in her profile:

Spells and Abilities

Spoiler for length:
And that's her skillset! I like them, alright. Especially the kageki/geki Impulses. Well, at least you didn't follow the naming pattern used in Gekiranger like 'Nami Nami Zan', 'Dai Dai Sai Dai Giri', 'Gon Gon Ken', etc...

SUPERB!

Quote:
The following is an excerpt from a file detailing the nature of the Cleric-Knights in general:
Spoiler for Full Codex:
~~~~~~

Notable Members of the Cleric-Knights and Celestial Being

| | | | | |
Okay... It's good. but I have several reservations..

1) To put it quite frankly, they seem so 1337 compared to everyone else. But I guess that can pass since they're Celestial Being.

2) That Ward Field is H4XX. So they cannot be affected by AMF, and THAT'S IT?! I have severe reservations about this.

3) Blink. That's from Warcraft, right? Er... So they can warp all they want? I don't think so. And it needs more drawbacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
She doesn't EVEN need to get off her chair to improve her combat abilities. She doesn't have an I.D, yes, but if R.H can provide mental-image training as good as the real thing, I don't see how they cannot create something similar in Nanohaverse for general use.

The issue is not of taking a more active role, the issue is being constantly prepared for the future, by analyzing ones weakness, strengths, and constantly making an effort to better one's self. One never know when things can turn ugly and saying 'if the enemy can reach me, lol we might as well give up' is not the right mentality.
Completely true!

Quote:
Yes, that's the most important thing. ark's injecture is good, but this relates more to her nature of her character.

Quote:
Give us... a teaser?
Roger. Three teaserz, HASSHA!

Spoiler for teasers:

I suddenly got when I imagined Hayate with that gesture.

To Lowe and X:"Ika nga, mahinhin, diba, mga Kuya?"

And more...

Spoiler for teaser2:

LOL SHAFTED!XDXDXD

Spoiler for teaser 3:

I did say he was ruthless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Yay! Thank you!
Oh! Happy Birthday! Sorry if I was late in greeting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz123321 View Post
... Now it's 1K pages -.-....
Welcome back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
@Aaron: Your summarization of Hayate will be looked upon as soon as possible. Processing chunks of text at rapid speed currently. :3 Oh, and on the same note in Hayate's improvement, I gave her two self-targeting offensive spells, which is supposed to be used to her defense. Okay, that sounds wrong, but offense at times is the best defense.
I have something similar.

Quote:
Good news: Chapter Six is almost ready, only one more scene (Ginga x Subaru) to write before it enters publication. Respective portions have been sent to Aaron and Keroko for proofreading, after which will probably be posted by this week.
PM incoming in a few minutes.

Quote:
First, word count exceeds Chapter Four (21K) by a healthy 4k, possible 5 - 6k by the end of the writing.
You call this bad news? This is DELICIOUS news!!!

Quote:
Second, the massive length indicates lots of text, and by that, it will possibly be difficult to follow. A lot of information, but since they're walls of text, so ... And again, no mystery solved as of yet, though I introduced more mysteries, so it'll still keep you guessing.
Don't underestimate me! I'll gobble it up while savoring the flavor!!!

Quote:
Third, I think there will be a lot of questions going on, a lot of repairs to be made here and there, since a lot of conversations are made. I don't even know if they're ridiculous or rational, and the sheer length of several scenes will be mind-boggling.
I love character interactions. So no problem with me.

Quote:
Fourth, character characterization related, Signum will probably come under a lot of scrutiny in this chapter, since I don't know whether she fits the canonical representation or not (a lot of combinations made, which may go haywire). Even Chrono, the Aces, and some seem wrong to me ... somehow.
you got Aurion right. I'll just PM you the required changes later...

Quote:
Fifth, I apologize in advance if this chapter fails to meet expectations.
Aw, don't worry too much.

Quote:
On a slightly cheerful note, I think a short synopsis of what GuardianS is about will be nice, similar to the previews we find at the back of DVDs. It'll give an overall gist of what is going to happen, though in the typical metaphorical sense, and also make it easier for newcomers to see if it suits their taste. What do you all think?
Yup! Sounds good! Novel-format synopsis would fit best. Since your story is very well in the novel-lengths when finished...

Quote:
Although there is no Lord Zed... there is only CHIEFU

*watches Aurion run from the Belkarangers*

Aurion: Wait, does that make me an antagonist?!

Quote:
Lord Zed? You are asking for the sentai fans to pound you by saying that. FYI, sentai fans don't acknowledge the US wannabe versions as true to the spirit of sentai, or so I heard.
Don't lump me in with those narrow-minded bashers in youtube who do nothing but flame Power Rangers or Super Sentai, depending on faction.

while I much prefer the Super Sentai versions, the American adaptations aren't all that bad. They did do some things right, as far as I'm concerned. but still, I like the originals better. Dino Thunder was mighty interesting for a PR show. But SPD, while it had potential, did not cut it too well for sheer misuse of some elements...

Quote:
Spoiler for Arc-en-Ciel: Character:

And now to work on uploading Arc-en-Ciel...
Better than the previous version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ;1411422
And a different soundtrack plays depending on the trigger.. "Hayate", "AurionXHayate", etc...
Right...>.>

Quote:
ROFL

I knew this was going to happen.

Quote:
Really? What did I say?
Some adjustments could be done here and there…

Quote:
lol We certainly noticed that...passion.

Quote:
Well, you have a nice different point of view. Personally, I would attribute some of the weaknesses you mentioned to 7arcs' horrible storytelling, though.

As far as I see it, Nanoha and Fate are pretty much "flawless", since they do not have much room for further development, especially in terms of combat skills and power. They seem to have reached the top of their development curve, at least as far as canon is concerned (there wasnt much, if not any, development for both of them during StrikerS, which was the perfect time to give them some heavy development). We now see that the next phase of Nanoha's development will revolve around Vivio and how to be a good mama, for instance.

Good point about Fate's moral-psychological preparation for combat. She is an Enforcer, so she should have overcame such weaknesses long ago. Unfortunately, though, surely this was used as a mere plot device so the writers could include some dorama at this point of the series, and also to give a half-assed excuse for Fate to use her Sonic Form (or was it called something else?). Again, a weakness that could be attributed to 7arc's horrible storytelling.

That's why we can, and have to pick it up and improve upon it.

Quote:
Because Aaron took my comment in a completely different context. I was defending Hayate, yet he thought I was... well, I'm not sure what he thought. Also, I was merely giving him ideas as to how to develop Hayate, but he thought I was criticizing his ideas. Clearly, some big misunderstanding was going on.
Uhm. Not exactly. The thing was I thought you were mistaking my concepts as attempts for gratuitous boosting of a character. I knew you werent criticizing me, but I also thought that I didn't get my entire point thru.

But, yeah. I sure got over my head by a sudden overload of BURNING PASSION due to stress of reviewing taxation to up to three in the morning. It was my mistake for getting the wrong impression.XD

Quote:
Wound's on the wrong side, here let me just flip it:

Spoiler for I give you a hint: It's the number after four:

Now all she needs is an eyepatch, and who is the first to come to mind?
I get it now!

Quote:

There are old timers who've seen sentai before Power Rangers came out, yet still acknowledge them, while others see Rangers as purely ripoffs.

*cough*

Then there are those who grew up on Rangers but suddenly saw the TRUTH of Super Sentai.

Creator-san: As with all franchises, depends on who you're talking to Asagi forgot to mention the fans who like and appreciate both series, some just to see the American's take on the original concept

I'm actually a mix of both, having watched Super Sentai in my youth and then seeing Power Rangers, which I thought was purely-American-made because I didn't know about Zyuranger, only knowing up until Jetman.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2008-02-20 at 23:30.
Old 2008-02-20, 21:37   Link #20249
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
lol preview time.

Well sorta. Just the pre-title scene >.>
Hopefully it'll end the protests of the people who are like "Nanoha + Angst = no."

Spoiler for Scene 0, MSLN Alpha, Episode 02:

So... uh... did I get the Japanese translation right?
*runs*

Random trivia: Raising Heart is saying:

[Those Unforgettable Days. For Them I Live.]
Old 2008-02-20, 21:38   Link #20250
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Mein Gott!!! People, how the hell do you manage to sprout all this in only one day?!?!?! ()

Ok then!

SUPA BACKLOG BREAKAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
Ruriko Ikusawa Rurika Serenade is an Archer

one undergoing revamp though still..
Finish her already

Quote:
@ Fuyu:

well doing a lot of things AKA Work so i kinda placed my other characters into the sidelines and introduced

BRIDGET!!!
Traps are popular here huh?

I like he- AHEM! HIM Although I need to try and remember what a Frame Device is....

I like "Rebound"'s design ^^ Pretty original

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
[b]mmm, Delicious Etna- *SHOT*
Cass: Nice shot Hiro

Hiro: Sandra-san....wasn't that Kagerou-san I just shot?

Cass: Oh no, no, no. Don't worry, it most probably was just someone that resembled him greatly ()

Quote:
Chimera?

*backs away*
Yes, chimera. Not completely Outer Cadian but not completely FF-er either. A creature between the two I'm regaining rapidly my status as Outer Cadian though

Quote:

It's supa looooong with the end nowhere in sight with many of the other's creating extra bits to go on the side.
Definitely will have to check it out then Bluecheesium is the way of OC and I still remember them old ways

Quote:
>.> *runs*

A piece of paper falls to the ground in his wake.

"Ohh? What's this? EU85 personnel listing?"
Sora: Here Cass, thanks a bunch

Cass: Okay......

"Persuasion..." is always the best way to get what you want *adds link to "to-read" list*

Quote:
Always a pleasure to serve XD
Gentlemen FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
The end of all? Or the beginning of a new chapter? You decide.

TEARS OF THE NORTHERN WIND
EPILOGUE

Spoiler for part 1:
Will also have to add it to my everyday-increasing backlog list

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
*cries blood* I APPROVE OF SUCH CLOTHES-RIPPING TRANSFORMATION!!!!

Naked Fate & Signum >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> USB500
*Fuyu no Sora delivers Outraged Kicku and sends USB500 flying*

@AdmiralTigerclaw: I'd like to have a few slightly clearer explanations on how is it that normal humans got to exploit the power of the Lost Logia correctly without having the proper equipement and without damage to themselves...

Quote:
Erio: BREAKING ALL BACKLOG WITH OUR HELD HANDS!
Caro: THE SCREAMS OF SCRIN ECHOING THROUGHOUT THE GALAXY!

Both: THE UNISON OF BLACK & WHITE!

VOLTAI-AMPERE!

ORETACHI O DARE DA TO OMOETTE YAGARU?!

Typical Kha stuff

Quote:
Te- OI! MATTE!

She's gone off with the wrong impression... T_T
I didn't go off, I'm still here

And it's not the wrong impression It's nothing but the truth

Quote:
Did Keroko-tan get a Throne?
She deserves more than a Throne

Quote:
Time to show you my variation of Unlimited Saber Works...

TASTE THY HOT BLOOD!

*LoweGear is sent flying*
*Fuyu no Sora delivers Outraged Kicku to Kha and sends him flying*

Quote:
Chrono's recommendation should be approved by Senate

*RUNS*
Cass/Kali/Risa/Serenity/Dia/Ryuka/Karine/Sara: DO NOT WANT!

Note: The girls that come after Risa are new OCs of mine that I'll work on and introduce in due time (when I get my computer back -_-)

Quote:
Alphonse? HERE?
You guys wanna bring Al HERE?!?!

Quote:
"Drink more electrolytes. Battery water is a good start."
Drink more of t3h Drink instead. That'll fix you up

Quote:
~~~New Intelligence Data Updated~~~

I made some changes to Caro's problematic Limiter Break using what I dreamed of originally, and from the suggestions made. Here's the sample:
Spoiler for Limiter Break:
Is this better?
Quote:
More of 'Honest Heart' Mayura Labatt's profile, this time with the 4th update in her profile:

Spells and Abilities

Spoiler for length:
Will read later.....

Quote:
If Alphonse is here... where's shor- I mean Ed?
Edward: WHO DID YOU CALL A TINY PUNY MINI MIDGET THAT NO ONE CAN EVEN SEE?!?!?!?!

Quote:
When civilians are in trouble, they call the TSAB. But when the TSAB is in trouble, they call...

CLERIC-KNIGHTS

Spoiler for Kha's Cleric Knights:
Spoiler for Kha's Cleric Knights:

PS: Oh shoot me for making this character shrine. :P This post made me go @_@ at the sheer complexity. I did something like that before, but to rebuild it was really >_<.
Typical Kha We won't shoot you, don't worry *Hides supa long Bastard sword behind her back*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
It's not THAT long... compared to so many of Satashi's stuff, it's tame.

Altogether it's got only about 100,000 words+.
I still remember the stuff you wrote. It's more than EPIC Nighty The sheer amount of things I have to read are staggering

Quote:
Welcome back to the madness that is OC

Quote:
@Fuyu no Sora: Hello. You can find GuardianS's link under my name in Erio's master link in the front page. Nothing biggie at the moment, so you can have a read if you want. Do heed Liingo's warning though, it's long (heck, I can't even remember where I get all those ideas from).
Will read

Quote:
Good news: Chapter Six is almost ready, only one more scene (Ginga x Subaru) to write before it enters publication. Respective portions have been sent to Aaron and Keroko for proofreading, after which will probably be posted by this week.

Bad news: Plenty.

First, word count exceeds Chapter Four (21K) by a healthy 4k, possible 5 - 6k by the end of the writing.

Second, the massive length indicates lots of text, and by that, it will possibly be difficult to follow. A lot of information, but since they're walls of text, so ... And again, no mystery solved as of yet, though I introduced more mysteries, so it'll still keep you guessing.

Third, I think there will be a lot of questions going on, a lot of repairs to be made here and there, since a lot of conversations are made. I don't even know if they're ridiculous or rational, and the sheer length of several scenes will be mind-boggling.

Fourth, character characterization related, Signum will probably come under a lot of scrutiny in this chapter, since I don't know whether she fits the canonical representation or not (a lot of combinations made, which may go haywire). Even Chrono, the Aces, and some seem wrong to me ... somehow.

Fifth, I apologize in advance if this chapter fails to meet expectations.

That's about it.

On a slightly cheerful note, I think a short synopsis of what GuardianS is about will be nice, similar to the previews we find at the back of DVDs. It'll give an overall gist of what is going to happen, though in the typical metaphorical sense, and also make it easier for newcomers to see if it suits their taste. What do you all think?
Well, those are breaking news

Quote:
Well I finished the first chapter. As usual my writing is short (Gimme a break, I write this stuff in pencil... I don't wanna write some 10,000+ length stuff... )
I'll be typing it in Word then adding it to Fanfiction within the hour.

Another to add to the list

Quote:

[rant]Not another one to read.... [/rant]

I'll add that one too

Quote:

Quote:

*headshot >>>> Lowe*
*Fuyu no Sora delivers Outraged Kicku and sends LoweGear flying under the approving eyes of Cassandra Ivanov, Kali and Risa Nakamura that simply nod*

Last edited by Fuyu no Sora; 2008-02-20 at 22:05.
Old 2008-02-20, 21:52   Link #20251
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post

*checks Super Sentai fansites*

Damn... I feel scammed!!!

The Super Sentai world was full of traps and I didn't have a clue!!!

Damn... Even Dekabright, Turbopink and Pink Mask?!?! WTF!!!!

Anyway, at least the more recent ones have more real females in the suits... Like Abareyellow, Hurricane Blue, Dekayellow and Pink, as well as Gekiyellow and Go-on Yellow......

"Kuya!!! Anong naging reaksiyon mo dito?"
Ganito:

Then again, that's one of the things you just have to accept in life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
Gransazers?!?!

Quote:
And that's her skillset! I like them, alright. Especially the kageki/geki Impulses. Well, at least you didn't follow the naming pattern used in Gekiranger like 'Nami Nami Zan', 'Dai Dai Sai Dai Giri', 'Gon Gon Ken', etc...
I am most tempted to Naming isn't one of Mayura's talents afterall

Quote:

Spoiler for teasers:

I suddenly got when I imagined Hayate with that gesture.

To Lowe and X:"Ika nga, mahinhin, diba, mga Kuya?"

Yep, anyone would go if Hayate said that to you... except Aurion obviously

And...

TAMA YAN!!!!

Quote:
And more...

Spoiler for teaser2:

LOL SHAFTED!XDXDXD

Spoiler for teaser 3:

I did say he was ruthless.
When will the shafting end?

And ruthless Aurion is truly ruthless

Quote:

Creator-san: No, they chase you because they like you so much
Belkarangers: CHIEFU!!!!

Quote:
Don't lump me in with those narrow-minded bashers in youtube who do nothing but flame Power Rangers or Super Sentai, depending on faction.

while I much prefer the Super Sentai versions, the American adaptations aren't all that bad. They did do some things right, as far as I'm concerned. but still, I like the originals better. Dino Thunder was mighty interesting for a PR show. But SPD, while it had potential, did not cut it too well for sheer misuse of some elements...

Quote:
But, yeah. I sure got over my head by a sudden overload of BURNING PASSION due to stress of reviewing taxation to up to three in the morning. It was my mistake for getting the wrong impression.XD
Asagi/Smith/Wesson:

BUT BURNING PASSION IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Mai >>> all three*

Mai: ...

mattaku...

Quote:

I'm actually a mix of both, having watched Super Sentai in my youth and then seeing Power Rangers, which I thought was purely-American-made because I didn't know about Zyuranger, only knowing up until Jetman.
Same here, Siyempre Bioman at Maskman FTW!!!!

Also caught Turboranger, Fiveman and Jetman too Which is why when Power Rangers first aired, the concept of sentai was no longer alien to us, though at the time it was cool seeing American versions of the concept in such awesome CG (at the time).

So do you know the BETRAYAL that I felt when I discovered years later what Zyuranger was, and that the Power Rangers I was once a fan of was actually an American edit of the Super Sentai franchise, from which our beloved go-nin no senshi came from?!?!

MADNESS!!!!!

Asagi:

Old 2008-02-20, 21:58   Link #20252
arkhangelsk

Quote:
You're missing the point, ATC.

Let me simplify it: Anything SSS is concidered H4XX around here.
He was nice enough to write "SSS" for speed, but he was under no obligation to. In power it is only on the good side of average.

Quote:
Once again you want something ridiculousely powerfull. Why? Why do you constantly want these blatantly powerfull weapons? Why do you continue to plug your ears to whatever we are saying and go on creating weapons that are far more powerfull then anything we have seen in canon short of ship based canons?
1) The functionality can be duplicated by a sufficiently powerful mage using Precia-type Dimension Jump attacks. In fact, that's another path to a long range weapon - create a Star Trek TR-16 rifle.
2) TC is facing the dilemma of all people with at least a little tactical knowledge trying to develop something new in the Nanoverse. His weapon is not really particularly powerful. It is that engagement ranges and speeds in the Nanoverse are horribly short.
3) This is (almost) fine if all combat is magic or pseudomagic (Inherent Skill), but by now, this OC thread is having people come into intermittent contact with conventional weapons users (Erusia, OFM). Even a half-*ssed civilization like ours can easily make weapons that outrange and outspeed known Nanoverse magi-weapons (even a crossbow can shoot a bolt to a range outside of normal mage combat and the bolt probably flies faster too).
4) So how do you keep the Nanoverse competent. OPFOR Conventional weapons that are degraded to range and speed performances below our current level would be an insult to our SoD. So, the OPFOR must use weapons with at least similar range/speed performance to Terran, and that gives them a huge advantage over almost all mages. So you create a new magiweapon to keep up, and any competitive magiweapon will automatically look h3xx in range/speed performance. But it is not h3xx, it is the TSAB that is unrealistically weak in those areas. To create a "consistent" weapon means to bury his conscience and SoD and knowingly create a weapon that will be at a horrible disadvantage versus conventional tech.
5) He really did try to incorporate some strict limits to the weapon. As he pointed out, it could be used only against a very predictable target at its RMAX. Its really only very good to 2km (one-second flight time). He could easily have added a homing ability (which, even if it slowed down his round, is likely to make it even more deadly overall). He could have used teleportation, or as someone suggested, use magic to form a true laser.
Old 2008-02-20, 22:21   Link #20253
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
song ATM: Lamentation (Xenosaga II)

Quote:
What kind of classes I wonder... Physical Education?

*runs faster*
Involves lots of "PHYSICAL CONTACT".

*mental images of Hayate raeping examining Widuri -- at the hot spring*

OSHI-

*plugs nostrils*

Quote:
And incredibly sleek and spartan, yet loaded and armed to the teeth
FOR SPARTA!!!!

Quote:
Denial

phonetically sounds like

The Nile

Thus, "The Nile is a river in Egypt" or "Denial is a river in Egypt"
So that's where it came from.

=-================

Quote:
The type which requires a bedroom. *runs like hell*
And decorated with candlelights and translucent curtains for extra effects...

*runs*

Quote:
Ahhh...PJ...the place where I always get lost in. Darn place and its many roads.

============

Quote:

Epic epilogue is EPIC!!

And DVD Specials?! DO WANT
Indeed.
Quote:
Hayate strikes again! Can't wait for her next 'attack.'

*runs*
It will be more and more dangerous than ever.

*runs*

============

Quote:

Emotionless? Do want.

==============

Quote:

*cough*

Wise words.

Quote:
Now that's how education should be done

*RUNS*
Indeed.

*jumps into foxhole*

Quote:
He better, if he doesn't want to end up on Economy Class like the last time Only reason he's on the boat right now is because Mai's rowing

Ai on the other hand...
What about Ai?

Quote:

Fate and Signum should do Cast-Off's more often
And more clothes-ripping transformation, too! *cries blood*

*ducks for cover*

Quote:
Only if Laksharta's involved

oh shi-

*runs faster*
Huh?
Quote:
Not exactly nekkid... but you do get to see them in their unde-

*radio static*
WANT

=================

Quote:

Spoiler for teasers:
Okay.......... this doesn't sound right. *proceeds to next*

Quote:
Spoiler for teaser2:
Zafira was forgotten! Nuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Spoiler for teaser 3:

Cliffhangers! ARGH!!!!! Just when it was getting more fiery.....

Requesting MOAR!
Old 2008-02-20, 22:23   Link #20254
arkhangelsk

Quote:
That being said, this is THE Maximum Effective Range. (Anything higher and the shot pretty much just comes apart.)

Most, to nearly all shots won't be used to maximum range. Most engagements will occure at 300 to 5000 meters. And you will of course respond with 'Then why not just make it 5 km?' And the answer to that question is: That is not how you build a weapon.

To build a weapon, you look at the job. Then you look at what it takes to fullfill the job. And then you build a weapon that fullfills that jop several times over.
This ensures that every single time, the weapon fulfills its job, instead of an iffy, 'it might make it out there this time'. That's gross negligence.

But you needn't worry. At that range, with a ten second travel time, target selection is pretty much limited to stationary or predictable motion targets.
1) You might want to avoid the letters SSS in this thread. Just write out the spec in metric and let THEM decide whether it is SSS. Some people get spasms just from seeing the letters.
2) That is not how you build a weapon. Real weapons are tradeoffs. Extra capability is bought at the expense of extra cost and extra complexity leading to decreases in the numbers purchasable on a finite budget and degraded reliability, as well as increased requirements in support, training ... etc.
3) Thus, a real weapon is built to fulfill a Techno-Tactical requirement. That requirement is based on what is perceived to be b]realistic[/b] combat scenarios that will occur with some regularity. For example, if 99% of the foreseen shoots with this rifle will be to 5km or less, the TTR is likely to write the requirement as only for a particular hit rate at 5km.
4) The weapon will then be made to reliably fulfill the TTR. Any extra capability it has will be coincidental to those capabilities created to fulfill the TTR. For example, if the requirement says the "ability to fire to 5km", then it'll only shoot to 10km if it'll require no more complexity and cost than a rifle that can shoot to 5km. Or maybe the ability to shoot to 10km 50% of the time is equivalent to the ability to shoot to 5km 100% of the time. Then the rifle will be designed for 5km, and you can shoot it to 10km and have it work half the time, but they won't go to the extra expense to make the rifle shoot to 10km 100% of the time.
5) In short, considering the geometric increase in the difficulty of the target acquisition and fire control problems when shooting to 20km, it is enormously unlikely the gun will have a 20km capability if it is foreseen that "nearly all" its shoots are 300-5000m.
Old 2008-02-20, 23:39   Link #20255
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
And in that second scenario, suteki is exactly the word I needed

*runs*
Hohe~

Quote:
@Saint X:

OH SHI-
Kyla: Do you want one? I can give you as many as that entire set... *pulls hexagonal pallet* I have lots here...

Quote:

Wang: Somebody went to the Eye of Terror and made Warp Cores?!

Kyla: Those are not warp cores... they're a self-contained Artificial Linker Core and Overdrive Engine system developed from Dei Clone Technology... the *static* Drive... Actually they are based on the drives that power a clone... 1 just enough for a person each...

*closes door*

Quote:
Foy: What are you hiding from me, Veda?!

Kyla: Level 7 information...

Quote:
LukeFoy: What are you hiding from me, FatherVeda?!

Fixed!!!

*runs*

Quote:
Mein Gott!!! People, how the hell do you manage to sprout all this in only one day?!?!?! ()
This is the power of OC

Quote:
Ok then!

*sees the entire thread evaporate in the pink GN Beam*

Saint X: Yup... she's regaining her skills...

Quote:
Finish her already
Still integrating the *static* Drive and the Overdrive... it will take time.

Still digging up her Aibamashin as well...

Quote:
DO her already
Fixed...

*runs*

Quote:
Traps are popular here huh?

I like he- AHEM! HIM Although I need to try and remember what a Frame Device is....

I like "Rebound"'s design ^^ Pretty original
Traps are a rare group here... so they're much appreciated...

Frame Devices are devices that help strengthen a templar's Medial System (Magic Circuit), because as compared to Mid/Velka, they are physiologically weaker- but it's that weak system that allows them to withstand, sometimes even thrive under AMF.

It Temptsreminds me to play GGX...

And i keep remembering people that use yo-yos are some of the best fighters i've seen...
Old 2008-02-20, 23:39   Link #20256
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
I would think a shot velocity on par with a RAILGUN (Actually, the test railgun the navy uses fires a Mach Seven round... Actually faster than what I have for the Lance.) would qualify as an SSS (Phenominal) rank velocity.

Quote:
As for range. 20 km it stays. If someone can hold ten km spherical barriers up for minutes on end, keeping a micro packet intact for ten seconds shouldn't be a problem.
However, the barriers are being held up with direct action/input/control from the caster, even if it's little beyong :"Stay up." With your micropacket though, it's being compressed by the magic rings, then fired...whereupon without the operator control I see a strong chance of it falling apart before it can even hit 20km.

Most, to nearly all shots won't be used to maximum range. Most engagements will occure at 300 to 5000 meters. And you will of course respond with 'Then why not just make it 5 km?' And the answer to that question is: That is not how you build a weapon.

To build a weapon, you look at the job. Then you look at what it takes to fullfill the job. And then you build a weapon that fullfills that jop several times over.
This ensures that every single time, the weapon fulfills its job, instead of an iffy, 'it might make it out there this time'. That's gross negligence.

But you needn't worry. At that range, with a ten second travel time, target selection is pretty much limited to stationary or predictable motion targets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkhangelsk View Post
1) You might want to avoid the letters SSS in this thread. Just write out the spec in metric and let THEM decide whether it is SSS. Some people get spasms just from seeing the letters.
2) That is not how you build a weapon. Real weapons are tradeoffs. Extra capability is bought at the expense of extra cost and extra complexity leading to decreases in the numbers purchasable on a finite budget and degraded reliability, as well as increased requirements in support, training ... etc.
3) Thus, a real weapon is built to fulfill a Techno-Tactical requirement. That requirement is based on what is perceived to be b]realistic[/b] combat scenarios that will occur with some regularity. For example, if 99% of the foreseen shoots with this rifle will be to 5km or less, the TTR is likely to write the requirement as only for a particular hit rate at 5km.
4) The weapon will then be made to reliably fulfill the TTR. Any extra capability it has will be coincidental to those capabilities created to fulfill the TTR. For example, if the requirement says the "ability to fire to 5km", then it'll only shoot to 10km if it'll require no more complexity and cost than a rifle that can shoot to 5km. Or maybe the ability to shoot to 10km 50% of the time is equivalent to the ability to shoot to 5km 100% of the time. Then the rifle will be designed for 5km, and you can shoot it to 10km and have it work half the time, but they won't go to the extra expense to make the rifle shoot to 10km 100% of the time.
5) In short, considering the geometric increase in the difficulty of the target acquisition and fire control problems when shooting to 20km, it is enormously unlikely the gun will have a 20km capability if it is foreseen that "nearly all" its shoots are 300-5000m.
To take an example from real life: The Barrett .50cal, aka the Light Fifty, firing the .50BMG round, a Holy Round, designed by Saint Joh Moses...I'll just get to teh point.

The M82 can shoot targets up t0 1600 meters and hit, and kill them. However, the Army specified an engagement range of 800 meters. M82/M107 operators in Iraq thus employ their rifles at those ranges. However, current doctrine is 800 meter ranges. Beyond that it CAN hit but not all the time/reliably. The primary requirement was to engage targets at 800 meters - this was achieved. The 1600 meter range is a bonus.

Or consider the M2 .50cal MG. It can be used as a sniping weapon... but the primary role is that of an MG and that's how it's employed/designed.

If you absolutely MUST have a range of 5km as main engagement range, then 10km max range. No more.

Also, the scope ought to be quite large/bulky. There is a difference between handheld sensors and ship sensors.

A fictional example of railgun: M99 Stanchion from Halo: Contact Harvest. Fires a railgun at greater range than the SRS99C, but needs a power supply, is large, and is a bitch to carry; it's only been seen plugged into a battery/generator in HGN and mounted to Hornets in Contact Harvest.

I believe in miracles.

Last edited by Wild Goose; 2008-02-20 at 23:51.
Old 2008-02-20, 23:50   Link #20257
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkhangelsk View Post
So I've noticed. People seem to take it WAY too seriously.
>_>
<_<

I wonder what would happen if I mention SSSolid SSSnake?

Quote:
*Shrug.* I guess I just don't believe in budget.

Quote:

*Shrug again*
Blame Cooper and his overengineering. (New Rule: When in doubt, blame the robot maniac who built it. In fact, I think that's a character trait of his... He tends to overengineer EVERYTHING. At least it's a good fallback.)
Old 2008-02-20, 23:52   Link #20258
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Off Topic:

Guess who's back?!!

*hands shiny new Titanium bat to the newly returned*

*hides*
Old 2008-02-20, 23:59   Link #20259
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
This is the power of OC
Wonderful, good ol' OC Ahh, it feels good to be home

Quote:
*sees the entire thread evaporate in the pink GN Beam*

Saint X: Yup... she's regaining her skills...
Deshou?

*Feels proud*

Quote:
Still integrating the *static* Drive and the Overdrive... it will take time.

Still digging up her Aibamashin as well...
It'll be worth the wait

Quote:
Fixed...

*runs*
>.> *Death glare*

Quote:
Traps are a rare group here... so they're much appreciated...
I see

Quote:
Frame Devices are devices that help strengthen a templar's Medial System (Magic Circuit), because as compared to Mid/Velka, they are physiologically weaker- but it's that weak system that allows them to withstand, sometimes even thrive under AMF.

It Temptsreminds me to play GGX...
Souka.. Interesting theory

Quote:
And i keep remembering people that use yo-yos are some of the best fighters i've seen...
Well.... people don't expect warriors with that kind of weapon to be strong so they let their guard down... A terrible mistake

Quote:
Off Topic:

Guess who's back?!!

*hands shiny new Titanium bat to the newly returned*

*hides*
Many of us are back. The Power of OC compelled us
Old 2008-02-21, 00:09   Link #20260
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:

Indeed.

*at least she's out of my hair until next satuday. *

Quote:
Ah, kicking ass is fine...but what about the killing anything part? Scary paladins.
That's just an exaggeration. It was a public awareness advertisement, so the wording was meant to be a little over the top.

And Gimmy, Foy and Hiro really never hold back when the Guilty are around...

Quote:
In that case, all is good. They are the best for the job.

Quote:
I see, so there is a reason for this.

Now I just gotta ask, is this also part of the canon timeline? That is, the Cleric Knight group and its relationship with both the Church and the High Council? If it is, I need to make a few changes on Gwen's profile.
The canon timeline is a little blurred now, but yeah this set up should persist.

The Cleric-Knights chapter aren't very big. There's a current StrikerS total of about 1 page in training per AW, with Gimmy, Foy, Hiro and Taiyo being the only ones finished the basic training and most of the Trials. As Justicars, they assist Charlie and Kha with instruction if they are around.

Just FYI for those interested or notice something:
Spoiler for FYI RLY:

Quote:
No major objections, they were just a few comments.
Do air them if you have, I don't want to be stepping on toes for too long.

Quote:
"One man, three girls."

*runs*
Yeah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
OMG!! YOU DIDN'T!!! YOU TOOK THE SYMBOL OF THE Imperium of Man AND TURNED INTO A BELKA SYMBOL?!!!

NICE LOL XD

Way to take 40k material and use it for your own means :P XD

But I wouldn't have done it better than Lowe. I only proposed the idea, not knowing whether it would turn out nicely, but LoweGear went and made it happen impressively.

That goes for many of the pictures I use for my OCs, I owe Lowe too much. Thanks Master!

Quote:
Okay... It's good. but I have several reservations..

1) To put it quite frankly, they seem so 1337 compared to everyone else. But I guess that can pass since they're Celestial Being.

2) That Ward Field is H4XX. So they cannot be affected by AMF, and THAT'S IT?! I have severe reservations about this.

3) Blink. That's from Warcraft, right? Er... So they can warp all they want? I don't think so. And it needs more drawbacks.
1) Yes... But that's the Ancient Cleric-Knights. The New Cleric-Knights are a lot more tame, but they love digging up how good they were.

Their OC posts are coming up next, once I clear the thread for Level 7 Information with VEDA, so better to keep the regulator cannons armed for them instead.

2) Hmm... Even less affected by AMF than Belka magic then? I was thinking of letting Aurion invent the M-Jammer Canceller () later in Rebuilt to even things up.

3) They aren't going to go phwing-phwing-phwinging all over the room like Nightcrawler or Mai can. Teleportation is initiated by a prayer, can they can delay casting by not finishing the prayer until the maximum limit. But due to the chanting and mental focusing onto a destination, it is better for the Knights only use it outside of combat to teleport into combat. Once in, they just jet, thruster and fly.

Quote:

You mean you never was?

Quote:

Ok then!

What is this I see?! Who are you, and WHAT HAVE DONE WITH FUYU?!

Quote:
Cass: Nice shot Hiro

Hiro: Sandra-san....wasn't that Kagerou-san I just shot?

Cass: Oh no, no, no. Don't worry, it most probably was just someone that resembled him greatly ()
I just realized I reused someone elses name by accident again.

Quote:
*Fuyu no Sora delivers Outraged Kicku to Kha and sends him flying*
BAKANA!

Quote:
Cass/Kali/Risa/Serenity/Dia/Ryuka/Karine/Sara: DO NOT WANT!

Note: The girls that come after Risa are new OCs of mine that I'll work on and introduce in due time (when I get my computer back -_-)

More fresh meat girls are always good for the Kha & Erio dynamic duo. ...

Quote:
Typical Kha We won't shoot you, don't worry *Hides supa long Bastard sword behind her back*
Yeah... You'll just cut me. ...