AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2016-05-26, 10:08   Link #17641
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
It never used to be two ships. Map support has always been sparkle as many as possible, preferably all six, to increase the likelihood of it showing up. People probably just confused it with boss support for which sparkling the flagship only is sufficient.
Hey, thank.

It kinda weird isn't it, 3 years on and I still don't know why I still counter all of these mixed information from various guide. If it was like Persona or any other game, there would have been a precise guide down to every pixel on the map after the first 3 months
Old 2016-05-26, 10:47   Link #17642
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Hey, thank.

It kinda weird isn't it, 3 years on and I still don't know why I still counter all of these mixed information from various guide. If it was like Persona or any other game, there would have been a precise guide down to every pixel on the map after the first 3 months
It was new to me too - I always believed it was just the flagship that counted until people here told me otherwise.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-26, 11:18   Link #17643
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

I'm sorry but there is DEFINITELY a conspiracy against my account. Since E5 until now

This is FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE. FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE.

Old 2016-05-26, 11:21   Link #17644
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Your night battle lineup is completely messed up:

-Don't ever put such low damage output kanmusu as Teruzuki as flagship
-Why would Abukuma be AFTER Bismark and Kasumi?
-Kasumi kai ni otsu is not a good idea here

Put Abukuma or a damaging DD as FS, put Teruzuki as last spot. Use a either Yuudachi, Yukikaze or regular Kasumi kai ni equipped with a tank.

Lineup should look like this: first 2 kanmusu that will deal with the remaining trash, remaining installation killer then tone sisters, then AACI DD.
Old 2016-05-26, 11:24   Link #17645
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
You night battle lineup is completely messed up:

-Don't ever put such low damage output kanmusu as Teruzuki as flagship
-Why would Abukuma be AFTER Bismark and Kasumi?
-Kasumi kai ni otsu is not a good idea here

Put Abukuma or Bisko as FS, put Teruzuki as last spot. Use a either Yuudachi or regular Kasumi kai ni equipped with a tank.
Abukuma and Kasumi are for the T2 tanks with. But unlike Bisko they can't kill off Dyson so they are there to kill or chip boss hp off with a good hit

Apparently it's not the fucking case here....

Teruzuki was flagship simply just so I won't need to retreat if she is knocked out on the run to boss. One less DD to worry about, that's all. And yes she only in for AA cut-in and searchlight

PS; and I think both Yuudachi and Kasumi Kai Ni A can't equip the tank
Old 2016-05-26, 11:30   Link #17646
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Abukuma is terrible tank user because her FP is far behind compared to Ooshio kai ni and regular Kasumi kai ni. Use her as the regular CL + preemptive torpedo instead, or use Jintsuu with a regular DA setup if you don't want to rely on torp CI.
And as I said, Kasumi kai ni otsu is not a good idea at all. Her Otsu version benefit in this map is nearly void, especially if you are already using an Akizuki class for the AA CI.

At this point, you don't want to give a free shot to the enemy fleet: you absolutely need to take out something fast, hence why the FS spot is absolutely vital for last dance. Using Teruzuki as a FS is a deathwish. If you are that concerned about your DD, just put an extra slot with a damecon then.

EDIT: I mentioned Yuudachi as a regular offensive DD. The tank mention was for regular Kasumi kai ni who can equip that.
The difference between regular and otsu is that the former can equip the FCF, while the latter can equip a large AA radar.
Old 2016-05-26, 11:35   Link #17647
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Abukuma is terrible tank user because her FP is far behind compared to Ooshio kai ni and regular Kasumi kai ni. Use her as the regular CL + preemptive torpedo instead, or use Jintsuu with a regular DA setup if you don't want to rely on torp CI.
And as I said, Kasumi kai ni otsu is not a good idea at all. Her Otsu version benefit in this map is nearly void, especially if you are already using an Akizuki class for the AA CI.

At this point, you don't want to give a free shot to the enemy fleet: you absolutely need to take out something fast, hence why the FS spot is absolutely vital for last dance. Using Teruzuki as a FS is a deathwish. If you are that concerned about your DD, just put an extra slot with a damecon then.
Ok, I will try that. Maybe try preemptive torpedo . And replace with Kasumi with Kawakaze later? Properly after these runs

Edit: 182 hp remained. Another chance missed.
Old 2016-05-26, 11:39   Link #17648
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Kawakaze cannot use the ka-mi tank. At best, she can only use the Type 89 Daihatsu.
If you want a tank user, it should be either Ooshio or Kasumi, no one else as they are too weak.

I personally think using the tank is a waste of time. I'd rather split my fleet into 2 offensive kanmusu, 3 anti installation and a AACI DD.
Old 2016-05-26, 11:50   Link #17649
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Feel so demoralised.

If I can't finish this event in next 4-5 days, I probably will have to quit the game. I means if God really want me to quit the game, there is no stronger sign than that.
Old 2016-05-26, 11:57   Link #17650
usspaul

im also having an incredible hard time clearing e-7 myself. my biggest issue right now is also i dont have enough resources to continue to throw at the map. started out with this many resoruces

and currently have this much

so yeah this map has pissed me off beyond belief. and if i still dont manage to beat the map before the last 2 days im just gonna go to easy and finish it then. i think in my case i used all my luck when i went on easy to get harukaze. mind you that was how much reources i had after completed my capture harukaze
Old 2016-05-26, 13:20   Link #17651
Azurial

Quote:
Originally Posted by usspaul View Post
im also having an incredible hard time clearing e-7 myself. my biggest issue right now is also i dont have enough resources to continue to throw at the map. started out with this many resoruces

and currently have this much

so yeah this map has pissed me off beyond belief. and if i still dont manage to beat the map before the last 2 days im just gonna go to easy and finish it then. i think in my case i used all my luck when i went on easy to get harukaze. mind you that was how much reources i had after completed my capture harukaze
this is why i dont want to clear the event XD the pain of having no resources its just...........feel like all the time that you spend stockpiling gone to waste and got no reward for it yup definitely salty event for everyone where RNGesus is trolling you Goodluck XD hope you finish it ............for me back to farming some Ducky sister and Yuu
Azurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-26, 13:24   Link #17652
Sheba
I Miss NEET Life

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Just dial it to easy. You have enough resources to do it.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-26, 13:58   Link #17653
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurial View Post
this is why i dont want to clear the event XD the pain of having no resources its just...........feel like all the time that you spend stockpiling gone to waste and got no reward for it yup definitely salty event for everyone where RNGesus is trolling you Goodluck XD hope you finish it ............for me back to farming some Ducky sister and Yuu
Good god, don't even try to compare 丙 to 甲, it's ridiculous. You are far more likely to lose all your resources while getting nothing from LSC than lose that amount of resources going 丙 in the event. And funny that you are doing an even bigger RNG endeavour in farming. Have you cared to look up the rates for them? It's below 1%.
Old 2016-05-26, 13:59   Link #17654
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Which would everyone recommend for E-7 easy last dance, CTF or STF? I find myself lacking the equipment people have been mentioning (only 2 WG42, no tank because I'm still finding Wakaba for that quest I'm stuck at), and CTF hasn't yielded good result so far. Also, for air support fleet, will using Torpedo instead of Dive Bomber be better? Most of my runs there will always be a battleship princess or carrier princess left into night battle, which makes other girls focus them instead.

Quote:
Why are you stockpiling resource when you are afraid it's gone? You'd rather wasting resource for LSC (if ever) instead of going the sure way of getting Iowa now? People have been complete E-7 with 1/5 of your amount of resource.

This is my resource and I'll just do it because that's what it's for.
Old 2016-05-26, 15:27   Link #17655
Yuu Alseif
(・θ・)

Quote:
But... you can do it on easy, you know.. You have more than enough resources (at least, that's what I think) to finish this event, even though there are only four or five days left. Why did you stockpiled that much then? For the sake of LSC?
Yuu Alseif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-26, 16:33   Link #17656
KanbeKotori
失礼、噛みました

I don't have much problem getting A ranks at boss in E-7甲. Never tried node D at all.

Wondering should I just give up farming for Oyashio and Harukaze(wait for them to drop on easier nodes next time) and continue to farm for Yuu or just focus doing stuff to prepare for Summer. My resource is back up to above soft cap. Been clearing EOs for the past 2 days.

Which, btw I heard that Yuu drop rate suffers a penalty once you have 3 of her. Is it true? I don't want to scrap her duplicates(keeping my original Ro and one of the Yuu I get this event as Yuu) before I get the FaT torps but then again I need to farm for more WG42s in case an event full of installations comes again :|

Also another thing: Do we need to unequip our LBAs in the land base? Will our LBAs disappear with the land base if we forget to remove them before the event ends?
Old 2016-05-26, 16:33   Link #17657
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Fuck what's wrong with my account.

4 times (out of several dozens runs so far) on last dance, I hit the boss to 27 hp, 1 hp, 48 hp, and just now 27 hp again. And I can't kill her. Why?!? She has 900 hp, and it's always some scratch damage that I can't get over.

Have anything like this ever happen to any of you guys in any of the current or past events? It's ridiculous. It's like the system is now built in to prevent me to clear this. Does not make any sense whatsoever
Old 2016-05-26, 16:42   Link #17658
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:

4 times (out of several dozens runs so far) on last dance, I hit the boss to 27 hp, 1 hp, 48 hp, and just now 27 hp again. And I can't kill her. Why?!?

Have anything like this ever happen to any of you guys in any of the current or past events? It's ridiculous. It's like the system is now built in to prevent me to clear this. Does not make any sense whatsoever
There is this thing called RNG... You do know that sometimes you are unlucky, sometimes is just your setup. From what I see its RNG, since well... I see your last 2 ships getting chuuha'd...

Recover your sanity first, take a deep breath, and then go again. (I don't think you want to drop difficulty anyway, so just calm down and rest first.)
Old 2016-05-26, 17:04   Link #17659
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
It's like the system is now built in to prevent me to clear this. Does not make any sense whatsoever
It does feel like the event is singling you out isn't it? Here's the rub though: you are HARDLY the first player this has happened to in the event. Heck, just go to Himeuta, or indeed, look at the #KanColle hashtag, and you'll see this is VERY common.

If you don't want to deal with the continued stress, I suggest just dialing the difficulty to Easy now.
Old 2016-05-26, 17:17   Link #17660
KanbeKotori
失礼、噛みました

Quote:

4 times (out of several dozens runs so far) on last dance, I hit the boss to 27 hp, 1 hp, 48 hp, and just now 27 hp again. And I can't kill her. Why?!? She has 900 hp, and it's always some scratch damage that I can't get over.

I told you, if you're not gonna rely on Hayasui's drums, you're gonna need some lucky rolls for yasen because of the boss high armor. It's common to even see people failing to kill the boss when the boss is the ONLY one alive at 50+ hp left because of how much damage penalty you suffer on top of the ridiculous armor hence I advocate for retries.

Oh and I forgot to answer about my LBA(just realised). I copied the dude's nuke setup faithfully and just ram my head till it works :|

The setup is here: http://i.imgur.com/VLhM203.jpg

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls