AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-11-19, 13:48   Link #17341
The Chaos Entity
Yes, I'm a girl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasDown! View Post
Managed to find the uncut version at last. Sadly I was in the wrong when I said the girls had had their sizes revealed. I assumed as much becuase Origami's were included... Sorry, my bad. I haven't found anything else today. At this point, I'd rather buy the magazine myself but gotta save right now.
Spoiler for Mukuro Interview:
...such a god damn tease.

Thanks for all your help, though, nonetheless.

Last edited by The Chaos Entity; 2017-11-19 at 14:01.
The Chaos Entity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-21, 06:55   Link #17342
tuckersister

I still think DAB will make references in the MS. Maybe from Kurumi.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-21, 11:10   Link #17343
The Chaos Entity
Yes, I'm a girl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
I still think DAB will make references in the MS. Maybe from Kurumi.
Oh, be referenced? Sure - DAS was - but it isn't anything super important to it either, and the characters from it (save, perhaps, Inverse Kurumi) aren't important to its plot either.

DAL has been stated to be at its climax, remember, as in, the grand finale. Its too late for new characters now.

I mean, I could easily see Kurumi mentioning Rinemu, Tsuan and Hibiki by name in a 'and they're with me too' kind of wayhey DO travel all together, after all. It isn't just Kurumi and Hibiki), but they won't show up. There's no point to them in the main series.

From what I've been able to piece together using Japanese sources, Quasi-Spirits are either dead ex-Spirits (like Sawa) who live on in some way in the neighboring world...or DAB itself is in a sort of 'bad end timeline' where the Spirits we know died and their crystals fragmented - either creating, or being given to - the Quasi-Spirits.

The neighboring world in it is described like... 'It should be populated by the Spirits, but they disappeared, and now there are Quasi-Spirits'.

...So whatever's going on, it isn't the kind of thing that could carry over to the MS. That's blatantly apparent.

But yeah, it could be referenced, sure. Hell, Rinne, Maria and Marina got cameos, so maybe Hibiki will...but those cameos aren't really Rinne, Maria or Marina, and so such a cameo wouldn't really be Hibiki either. Just a nod to those who've read DAB.
The Chaos Entity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-21, 20:13   Link #17344
tuckersister

I'm still puzzled in how Hibiki traveled to the 10th world and the 9th world.
Old 2017-11-21, 20:15   Link #17345
The Chaos Entity
Yes, I'm a girl?

Quote:
I'm still puzzled in how Hibiki traveled to the 10th world and the 9th world.
You can just travel from one region to another. They aren't separate dimensions or anything, like the neighboring world and Earth.
Old 2017-11-22, 06:37   Link #17346
tuckersister

So there's no aircraft or portals?
Old 2017-11-22, 07:12   Link #17347
The Chaos Entity
Yes, I'm a girl?

Quote:
So there's no aircraft or portals?
Thereís some kind of road of light in the sky, I think? It might be a portal of some kind, but itís still the same dimension.
Old 2017-11-22, 08:25   Link #17348
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
So still nothing on the interview? Yeesh.
Old 2017-11-22, 10:44   Link #17349
The Chaos Entity
Yes, I'm a girl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
So still nothing on the interview? Yeesh.
I would imagine there was nothing of note in it. Then again, these sorts of interviews are never reported on anyway...
Old 2017-11-22, 11:26   Link #17350
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Youíd think theyíd talk about the upcoming anime they just announced.
Old 2017-11-22, 11:36   Link #17351
The Chaos Entity
Yes, I'm a girl?

Quote:
Youíd think theyíd talk about the upcoming anime they just announced.
The special issue was never about the anime to begin with, though, it was about the Light Novels, primarily, and about how they've reached a climax, and celebrating the series up until now.

It's entirely possible that the anime is so far in pre-production that there simply are no more details to share right now.
Old 2017-11-22, 16:02   Link #17352
JonasDown!

Guys, since it's the first time we've been looking into Dragon Magazine this much (at least it's my first time), we might not be aware of how it works. First the magazine did go on sale the 17th of this month, however I've been seeing that it's actually due january 20. Shinji, you might wanna look into that, since you're way more capable in japanese than I am. I believe the magazine goes on sale to the public mases on january 20, just a few days ago, a few got to buy it first for whatever reason, maybe they reserved it beforehand. There must be some kind of policy which prohibits to show any of the contents until said date.
JonasDown! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-22, 17:17   Link #17353
Anime-Oppai-Lover
Oppai Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasDown! View Post
Guys, since it's the first time we've been looking into Dragon Magazine this much (at least it's my first time), we might not be aware of how it works. First the magazine did go on sale the 17th of this month, however I've been seeing that it's actually due january 20. Shinji, you might wanna look into that, since you're way more capable in japanese than I am. I believe the magazine goes on sale to the public mases on january 20, just a few days ago, a few got to buy it first for whatever reason, maybe they reserved it beforehand. There must be some kind of policy which prohibits to show any of the contents until said date.
You might be right about a prohibiting policy, as I think I've seen a situation like this before.
Old 2017-11-22, 18:14   Link #17354
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

It’s possible, though I’m not sure where I’d confirm that. (I don’t surf Dragon magazibe’s website much) Still it’s been several days since the 20th too, and I haven’t seen or heard anything.
I assume you meant November 20th though, not January 20th.
Old 2017-11-22, 19:15   Link #17355
JonasDown!

Quote:
Itís possible, though Iím not sure where Iíd confirm that. (I donít surf Dragon magazibeís website much) Still itís been several days since the 20th too, and I havenít seen or heard anything.
I assume you meant November 20th though, not January 20th.
https://www.animate-onlineshop.jp/sp...uct_id=1489789
Iím pretty sure itís January 20th.
JonasDown! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-22, 20:19   Link #17356
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

No it doesn’t. It says it’s the January 2018 issue, but its release date is 2017/11/17. Many JP magazines list the issue month far ahead like that. There’s no November 20 or January 20 date anywhere on that page.
Old 2017-11-26, 21:42   Link #17357
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
The special issue was never about the anime to begin with, though, it was about the Light Novels, primarily, and about how they've reached a climax, and celebrating the series up until now.

It's entirely possible that the anime is so far in pre-production that there simply are no more details to share right now.
Then they missed an opportunity to get the fans hyped up for the 3rd season. Not even a pull-out poster to promote the 3rd season?

What did they celebrate in the magazine then?
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-26, 22:07   Link #17358
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Usually those PVs are streamed on Comiket which is next month.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-26, 22:40   Link #17359
The Chaos Entity
Yes, I'm a girl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
Then they missed an opportunity to get the fans hyped up for the 3rd season. Not even a pull-out poster to promote the 3rd season?

What did they celebrate in the magazine then?
The fact that the Light Novel series is ending in the near future, and everything that has happened in it so far.
Old 2017-12-02, 02:38   Link #17360
akiratokisaki891

I got a question regarding kurumi 8th Bullet in Wiki it stated that it can create a clone of a target object or subject but it didn't specify whether if its only restricted to only herself..
So does her 8th bullet only restricted to cloning herself or it can also create a clone beside herself?
akiratokisaki891 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, romance, science fiction, shounen, time travel, tragedy