AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-01-14, 13:18   Link #241
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Spoiler for chapter 341:

Thanks Kakashi! You da bomb!
Old 2009-01-14, 15:16   Link #242
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

my guess:

-wonderwice like kid majin buu from dbz........ true uberpowah vastolorde
Old 2009-01-14, 15:30   Link #243
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

That would be interesting if wonderwiess turned out to be a vastolorde and yeh yami's gotta be being saved for something i mean hes the weakest espada and hes the only one not fighting
Old 2009-01-14, 15:39   Link #244
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Tousen said he's either pure good or pure evil, I go with the latter so that must mean he's insanely strong...he already got the insane part anyway.
Old 2009-01-14, 16:07   Link #245
Langus
Optimus Prime

I'm gonna go with pure good. He's too stupid to be evil. Being evil takes talent and thought - he doesn't appear to have either. Just watch - his fighting style will be purely reflexive.
Old 2009-01-14, 16:18   Link #246
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by HassenSekkai View Post
Tousen said he's either pure good or pure evil.
Not necessarily... he said that both he and Wonderweiss are Pure; this however is not exclusive to just good and evil

Tousen for instance, may not consider himself pure good, but instead pure justice.
Old 2009-01-14, 16:54   Link #247
Langus
Optimus Prime

Maybe Wonderweiss is "pure" because he hasn't killed anything yet. You could look at it in that context too...
Old 2009-01-14, 16:58   Link #248
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Wonderweiss is pure because Tosen hasn't got to him yet

Old 2009-01-14, 17:09   Link #249
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
I'm gonna go with pure good. He's too stupid to be evil. Being evil takes talent and thought - he doesn't appear to have either. Just watch - his fighting style will be purely reflexive.

You think? I think he is the archetype that appears innocent, unintelligent and childlike You know...Retarded but in reality is a complete pyschopath.

WW..fits that bill. I think he has to be a VL or so powerful he has no number. What other reason would Aizen keep a mentally impaired Arrancar...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Wonderweiss is pure because Tosen hasn't got to him yet

Seme Tousen anyone? ...Oh what if WW was the Seme! ...Sorry but this statement inspires yaoi fangirl/fanboy dreams...

Last edited by hakisak; 2009-01-14 at 18:10.
Old 2009-01-14, 18:56   Link #250
Glacial

Tousen said he and Wonderweiss are drawn to each other through sharing "pure intentions." He didn't say the kid's pure, lol

Also he said he had no idea just what the pure intentions were.

More importantly,
are we sure this is reliable? BA's thread hasn't been updated, and they're the only ones I've trusted in the past with reliable spoilers. Plus, since when does Ichigo verbally provoke/taunt his opponents? Just seems out of character to me...

As Kakashi quoted,
"This seems to be a likely spoiler......no usual id, but from what I translate it, it's a little bit more likely."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingjong View Post
Well in the Japanese blurb there Ulquiorra says what he said last chapter, that Aizen will decide if/when Orihime will join them. Ichigo then says he's going to take Ulq's head to Aizen, and Ulq calls Ichigo trash.

Ulquiorra's calm, condescending tone could bring that out of Ichigo I suppose. I could see it happening.
I'm sorry, but I really don't (see it happening)

Ichigo has always been the type to let his sword do the shit-talking when he's pissed off. And "What if I bring your head to Aizen?" just doesn't sound like Ichigo.

I may be wrong though

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakisak View Post
Ichigo is a trash talker... He trash talks everyone he ever fought. He's a cocky, arrogant sob....who tells everyone he fights that he's gonna win. He's also prone to the customary good guy lecture ....While he's talking trash. How did everyone forget that ? Has it really been that long since he appeared?
You can write a book about how much of a trash talker you think he is, but until evidence comes in it holds no weight. As I said before, it just seems out of character for Ichigo to tell Ulquiorra he'd present his head to Aizen.

Also, I believe you said yourself in an earlier (hint hint) post that Ichigo isn't the type to kill his opponents anyway ;D

Last edited by Glacial; 2009-01-15 at 02:03.
Old 2009-01-14, 19:01   Link #251
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacial View Post
Plus, since when does Ichigo verbally provoke/taunt his opponents? Just seems out of character to me...
... I also found that weird ... Ichigo trash talks but not that level. can be 2ch poster interpretation ....

Onna was on, she posted Naruto Summary yday ..... Haven't checked 2ch for bleach
Old 2009-01-14, 19:57   Link #252
Jingjong

Well in the Japanese blurb there Ulquiorra says what he said last chapter, that Aizen will decide if/when Orihime will join them. Ichigo then says he's going to take Ulq's head to Aizen, and Ulq calls Ichigo trash.

Ulquiorra's calm, condescending tone could bring that out of Ichigo I suppose. I could see it happening.
Old 2009-01-14, 22:12   Link #253
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
just re-read this chapter out of boredom.. and noticed how pointless cero has become even when shot point blank it's kind of useless, I don't get why so many people favour this technique to be Ichigo's next upgrade
Old 2009-01-14, 23:32   Link #254
kagato3

Cero's pretty much always been useless. Ichigo was blocking them when he was still useing Rukia's powers.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2009-01-15, 00:23   Link #255
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
Ichigo is a trash talker... He trash talks everyone he ever fought. He's a cocky, arrogant sob....who tells everyone he fights that he's gonna win. He's also prone to the customary good guy lecture ....While he's talking trash. How did everyone forget that ? Has it really been that long since he appeared?

Cero is about is useful as Soukatsu...
Old 2009-01-15, 01:27   Link #256
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Cero's pretty much always been useless. Ichigo was blocking them when he was still useing Rukia's powers.
Cero:when first introduced by rukia, it won't leave a single atom of you behind!
Aaand after that it became a lazy-ass technique used as much as hadou #33.
Btw any idea as to what the bad guys did to orihime "on the inside"?
Old 2009-01-15, 01:29   Link #257
RDF2050
Superidol

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post

Do you think so ?

What about Like Shirosaki Style CLOSEEEEEE. You remember when Shirosaki attack ichigo using GT close and how efficient it is. Imagine GT & a Cero Combine and very close to the enemy.
Old 2009-01-15, 04:24   Link #258
Kafriel
Senior Guest

He sure looks human alright...but how comes he isn't an espada but rather something like Tousen's underling? Strong arrancar get promoted in the first opening there is,like Luppi and Grimmjow did for the position of #6 .That kid's a mystery, all he's ever said is his name and "wooooh"
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga