AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-03-26, 12:32   Link #41
Cookie-Monster

Why is everyone so fixated on bloody rinnegan. Rinnegan is boooooring.

I always found Hashirama's abilities to be more fascinating.

A rinnegan upgrade is not going to cut it for Naruto "finish him" mode.

He needs something more exotic (i said exotic not erotic ^^).

Some kind of long lost ability that Ashura had combined with a reunion with his bijuu buddies.

Or perhaps Naruto gets rinnegan in both eyes (but something wacky happens, like he and sasuke team-up, swap an eyeball each, and now both of them are sporting sharingan+rinnegan deluxe package)
Cookie-Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-26, 12:36   Link #42
Breimoon

dude did you look at that ashura/asura image? he is going to get a susanoo like armor with 4 more arms lol
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-26, 12:41   Link #43
Cookie-Monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
dude did you look at that ashura/asura image? he is going to get a susanoo like armor with 4 more arms lol
i was hoping for wood style so he can deck out gamabunta with badass chakra infused wood armor
Old 2014-03-26, 12:51   Link #44
JustRob

Ashura wasn't using Susanoo. It resembled Naruto's Kyuubi Chakra Mode, while the other resembled Madara's Susanoo.
Old 2014-03-26, 12:53   Link #45
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post

Lol! It would be great (hilarious) if Kaguya was reincarnated into one of Konoha 11.
Either Sakura or Hinata. So if Naruto where to go with Hinata then he could be dating his great x 100 grandmother.

With all this talk asking what happened to the Sage's brother, pretty sure that it's not silly to think that his brother gave up his life to seal the body of the tails and become the moon/state. As the sage sealed it's chakra in his body so why wouldn't his brother do the same with it's body.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-26, 13:11   Link #46
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Ashura wasn't using Susanoo. It resembled Naruto's Kyuubi Chakra Mode, while the other resembled Madara's Susanoo.
i said armor like cause naruto chackra mode even though it is similar does not take the shape of a giant.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-26, 13:39   Link #47
JustRob

Well, Sasuke's Susanoo doesn't take the shape of a samurai, yet it is a Susanoo. It's still more similar to what Naruto and Minato have.
Old 2014-03-26, 13:57   Link #48
Deathscyther

Quote:
i said armor like cause naruto chackra mode even though it is similar does not take the shape of a giant.
But Naruto was in a giant Kyuubi mode when he fought the other tailed beasts. So after getting the chakra of all the tailed beasts, Naruto might be able to reach the same form as Ashura.

Also, in that last page Ashura is using the black balls that Hagaromo is using and that Obito/Madara use when they're in 10-tails jinchuuriki mode. Maybe this is what Naruto will be able to use after obtaining the chakra of all tailed beasts. That black energy might be the ultimate form of life force, just as the rinnegan is the ultimate form of chakra/energy.
Old 2014-03-26, 14:04   Link #49
shalala

I wonder if Susake would get to visit the sage of the 6 paths?
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-26, 14:07   Link #50
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Also you got to appreciate the irony. The most powerful person was a women! In Naruto! Lol!
Women in Naruto have always been powerful. Look at Tsunade and the Mizukage. The thing is, women in Naruto never do anything. And this flashback was more of the same. All she did was eat a fruit and become a ruler. When it came time to fight the ten tails, her sons did it.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-26, 14:15   Link #51
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
I wonder if Susake would get to visit the sage of the 6 paths?
Or his brother.
Old 2014-03-26, 14:44   Link #52
DorkingtonPugsly

I remember when vol. 45 (in japan) was out I thought we were nearing the end.
69 comes out soon... haha
I'm just a tired old fan who wants to see it through to the end but damn sometimes it gets frustrating.
Old 2014-03-26, 15:11   Link #53
Casshern

In other words, the source of strife in Naruto land is *drumroll* bad parenting.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-26, 15:31   Link #54
Cookie-Monster

tbw what happened to sarutobi?
Old 2014-03-26, 15:34   Link #55
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artful Dodger View Post
So this is your line of reasoning: Naruto is going to get a powerup -> bam it should be “power-x”. There are very clear and obvious similarities drawn between certain characters in this story, and the author makes it dead simple and obvious. Whats always amazing (and hilarious :P) is how people dismiss logic and simply choose to see what they want to see and even begin to create nonsensical explanations to back it up.
-No, my line of reasoning is: Naruto is going to need to kick serious ass. But Madara's ass is proving most formidable. So he's going to need an equalizer that allows his foot to bypass the ass defenses and kick it. Hard. And repeatedly. I should note that I don't particularly CARE what power-up Naruto is bound to get. I just find him obtaining Rinnengan to be amusing and in-line with his character: he worked himself to the ground so much that the universe bent over and said "You win. Here's your prize" and obtains a power he never really should have been able to have in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artful Dodger View Post
lol what relevant parallels do Naruto or his clan heritage share with the rinnegan?
-I was talking about the parallels presented here between him and Ashura. I did not mention the Rinnengan there at all. Besides, why would he need parallels in order to obtain a mystical eye? He could just ask Obito for the current one and have it transplanted and done.
Old 2014-03-26, 15:43   Link #56
Jehuty

Y'know, it just occurred to me -- all the So6P that we keep seeing only seem to use a few paths. I don't know if it was just due to the plot, but I feel that Pein has been the only one so far to actually utilize the Rinnegan to its full potential-- or at the very least, efficiently use all the paths.

All this talk about how awesome the So6P is just reminded me of it =\
Old 2014-03-26, 16:32   Link #57
Alchemist007
*Author

Interesting chap. Hoping to know more about this Death God mother...probably in the somewhat distant future if ever.
Old 2014-03-26, 16:48   Link #58
cyberdemon

Quote:
It's incomplete though. Naruto only had half of Kurama at the time. When he gets both halves it will likely change to that.
Old 2014-03-26, 18:16   Link #59
Artful Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminion Lancer View Post
- I just find him obtaining Rinnengan to be amusing and in-line with his character: he worked himself to the ground so much that the universe bent over and said "You win. Here's your prize" and obtains a power he never really should have been able to have in the first place.
When did Naruto train for a power he “never should have been able to have”? I don’t see how this makes obtaining rinnegan “in-line” with his character? That just seems like a contrived justification/excuse to get some power-up. This sounds as ill-suited as those bad fanart images of Naruto wearing an akatsuki robe; just out of place and done just to look cool.
Quote:
-I was talking about the parallels presented here between him and Ashura. I did not mention the Rinnengan there at all.
Uh, I’ll just take that as “there are no relevant parallels”. I never said you mentioned the rinnegan there, I asked you a question. The point I’m making is that this doesn’t align well with the story and character/clan associations (which kishimoto makes so glaringly obvious).
Quote:
Besides, why would he need parallels in order to obtain a mystical eye? He could just ask Obito for the current one and have it transplanted and done.
lol, that sounds like it came straight out of one of those horrible fanfics spread around just before the chapter release, and precisely the type of quick-fixes that are NOT in-line with Naruto’s character.
And maybe you should re-read what you wrote. You’re the one who brought-up parallels between Naruto and Ashura, saying if Naruto was to be an “Ashura 2.0” you’d welcome him gaining rinnegan as if the parallels they share have something to do with the rinnegan.
Artful Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-26, 18:23   Link #60
noktown

His stupidity is getting annoying,he doesn't understand the language they speak or what the hell is his problem ?
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion