AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2004-09-30, 03:16   Link #281
tazha

Need help in identifying.

Hi, I watched this anime on the tv like 2 years ago or so? And I missed the last few episodes. The anime is about 2 girls that were being transported to the past to be the maidens of 2 countries that were fighting. The first girl that got transported back in time has 7 guards or something like that. Each has special power, and a tatoo on different part of the body on each one. Someone from her present can read what is happening from a storybook and warned her by shouting or something like that? Does anyone know the title of the anime?

Thanks
tazha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-30, 06:39   Link #282
a_nevels666

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazha
Hi, I watched this anime on the tv like 2 years ago or so? And I missed the last few episodes. The anime is about 2 girls that were being transported to the past to be the maidens of 2 countries that were fighting. The first girl that got transported back in time has 7 guards or something like that. Each has special power, and a tatoo on different part of the body on each one. Someone from her present can read what is happening from a storybook and warned her by shouting or something like that? Does anyone know the title of the anime?

Thanks
Fushigi Yuugi, probably.
a_nevels666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 01:52   Link #283
tazha

hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_nevels666
Fushigi Yuugi, probably.
is the english name curious play? do u know where i can dld it?
tazha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 02:28   Link #284
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazha
is the english name curious play? do u know where i can dld it?
Download it HERE

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-03, 22:45   Link #285
STfan
Homicidal Kitty.

Location: In Arcueid's arms, getting my blood drained by the neck. Or at least I wish.
Megami? Not Ah, Megami-sama, Megami Kohousei, or Megami Paradise, but plain Megami?!

Can anyone identify which anime series this picture comes from?

It bugs me that it is completely elusive and I can't find where it's from. Has anyone seen it? What's the real title?
STfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-03, 22:48   Link #286
MikoKikyo

Hum... When I clicked on the link, it said "Forbidden" and no pics

And the right thread would've been http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...4&page=1&pp=20
MikoKikyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-03, 22:49   Link #287
STfan
Homicidal Kitty.

Location: In Arcueid's arms, getting my blood drained by the neck. Or at least I wish.
My apologies. It's the one here.

http://www.animewallpapers.com/wallpapers/meg/
STfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-03, 23:21   Link #288
hooliganj
Team Player

I think that's a pull-out from Megami magazine, not an actual anime. It's a monthly mag that specializes in bishoujo of all kinds.
hooliganj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-03, 23:21   Link #289
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Ramuiro Senkitan
Old 2004-10-08, 01:51   Link #290
Zanshun

Wondering if anyone knows the title?

Hi, just making a post cause i've been wracking my mind and searching through google trying to get an answer to a question. When I was a kid I remember watching this anime with I think 3 kids as the heroes and they had mechas. Details are blurry, I remember that one of the mechas fought with a top as a weapon or something like that. I know it sounds like a crazy post and I'm not even sure if the anime was Korean or Japanese, just wondering if anyone else has any idea what I'm talking about. Hope its not just some figment of my imagination

Thank you

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2004-10-08 at 02:11. Reason: Threads merged. You found the right forum, so why couldn't you see the bloody sticky at the top of it?
Zanshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-08, 10:11   Link #291
a_nevels666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanshun
Hi, just making a post cause i've been wracking my mind and searching through google trying to get an answer to a question. When I was a kid I remember watching this anime with I think 3 kids as the heroes and they had mechas. Details are blurry, I remember that one of the mechas fought with a top as a weapon or something like that. I know it sounds like a crazy post and I'm not even sure if the anime was Korean or Japanese, just wondering if anyone else has any idea what I'm talking about. Hope its not just some figment of my imagination

Thank you
Can you remember anything else? That's not exactly a lot to go on.
a_nevels666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-08, 10:22   Link #292
gravitation
Don't use animesuki now..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanshun
Thank you
I doubt it is this but its worth a try: Magic Knights Rayearth?
gravitation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-08, 20:57   Link #293
Zanshun

definitely not rayearth, think it was 2 males and a female. Yeah I know, it isn't much to go on, just what I can remember, the thing that stood out most for me was that one of the kids mechas involved the use of a top, maybe the mecha was blue and it was the females, and by me saying when I was a kid I'm saying roughly 10 or so years ago. They might of traveled with some older scientist guy, and I remember they went to some dungeon kind of place where they had abattle with the evil guys, maybe the top or the red mecha fought in a room of ice.
Zanshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-09, 11:23   Link #294
Shoeshefied

Send a message via AIM to Shoeshefied
Help to find an anime called Debut

(hm hope im in the right section) Hii, i was wondering if anybody had any info on this anime called Debut... i think that it just called that. About these girls who are actors such and such.... for some funnny show. I just saw the opening video I downloaded like 6-7 years ago....Theres this clumsy girl in there with blonde hair name Tanaka. Any info is helpful, even one scratching picture would do =**) ....thankkks
Shoeshefied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-09, 11:39   Link #295
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Have a look at AniDB, they do not list any fansubbers for this 2 ep OVA.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-09, 11:49   Link #296
Shoeshefied

Send a message via AIM to Shoeshefied
Talking

omgg you are soo coolll..... ...ahh omg your so cooll...that was so quickk... thank you thank you (sorry bout wasting thread space)
Shoeshefied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-09, 12:40   Link #297
DarKHearT

need help - pic question.

anyone can plz tell me from which anime this pic came from?
Click here

Last edited by DarKHearT; 2004-10-11 at 19:38.
DarKHearT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-09, 16:20   Link #298
hooliganj
Team Player

Zanshun: For the life of me I can't figure out why, since it barely matches, but your description has me thinking of KO Century Beast.
Old 2004-10-11, 03:20   Link #299
Shinobi
Ninjitsu Newbie

Can anyone help me identify the three animes mentioned in this Wired.com article? (3rd to last paragraph of the first page)

Here's the link, kind of an interesting article if you ask me
http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/12.09/anime.html

Freely dealing with any theme that falls within the purview of literature, manga often look like a window on Japan's national id: CEOs battle takeover attempts by alien businessmen! A pacifist gunslinger wanders an Old West planet stalked by insurance agents named after Meryl Streep and Emma Thompson! An army of giant girls leads Japan to victory in World War II, mowing down enemies by squatting and firing turds!

I'm particularly interested in what the heck that last anime is, the description is so crazy. is the 2nd one Trigun? I've never seen it, but that's what came to mind. thanks!
Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-11, 03:58   Link #300
hooliganj
Team Player

The first one sounds like Shinesman to me, but it might describe other titles as well, and yeah, the second one is definately Trigun. In context, that passage is describing the incredible diversity found in manga, not anime, so that last one may be a title that never got animated.

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel