Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-10-03, 17:10   Link #61
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzajincuuriki View Post
Yeah. I was just wondering if those eyes have a purpose. They are definitley not normal.
If you glare into the eyes of someone who keeps smoking crack and all that bad stuff....you'll probably see the same eyes like you've just seen. That Hanzou was high!! That's why he let the Sannin live!
Old 2008-08-13, 03:01   Link #62
Strezin

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
hanzou was madara all along.... he wasn't defeated but let pein rule because he had certain plans he wanted to accomplish.
Umm i know you were thinking aloud but madara was revealed to be.....

Madara is said to be the Mizukage by kisame who is former hidden Mist swordmen and so that means madara cant be the leader of the rain becuase he was the leader of the Mist at that time

also it is silly to speculate that the sannins and hanzou never fought becuase hanzou said they were strong and for him to say that he must of at least fought them to come to that conclusion and as well it showed them across from eachother in a battle fied....so come on... mangas dont leave it to the reader to speculate that much if they show you something like that then assume it happened and dont go off on a stupid theory like "they dident even fight" becuase anything could be said if you thought like that like....."well we dident see them not fly away on magical flyng horses so i think they did" lolz im sry for the ranting i registered on this fourum for this post so if its a dead thread my apologies to the members of this community.
Strezin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 03:59   Link #63
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
If you glare into the eyes of someone who keeps smoking crack and all that bad stuff....you'll probably see the same eyes like you've just seen. That Hanzou was high!! That's why he let the Sannin live!
I never thought about it that way, but that would explain the mask he has worn, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strezin View Post
Umm i know you were thinking aloud but madara was revealed to be.....

Madara is said to be the Mizukage by kisame who is former hidden Mist swordmen and so that means madara cant be the leader of the rain becuase he was the leader of the Mist at that time

also it is silly to speculate that the sannins and hanzou never fought becuase hanzou said they were strong and for him to say that he must of at least fought them to come to that conclusion and as well it showed them across from eachother in a battle fied....so come on... mangas dont leave it to the reader to speculate that much if they show you something like that then assume it happened and dont go off on a stupid theory like "they dident even fight" becuase anything could be said if you thought like that like....."well we dident see them not fly away on magical flyng horses so i think they did" lolz im sry for the ranting i registered on this fourum for this post so if its a dead thread my apologies to the members of this community.
I just love this one! =D
Well, of course it has been revealed that the person who says he is Madara is also entitled as "Mizukage" by Hoshikage Kisame, one of the famous legendary 7 swordsmen of the mist.
This does of course not mean that, if he smoked enough crack, he could not be Salamander Hanzou for a while - at least if you smoke twice as much before to consider things to be that way...

Sometimes, my smile is bigger than the Joker's.
AuroraFlash is offline   Reply With Quote