AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-02-25, 12:58   Link #14641
malason13
Forsaken
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bathara Yamadipati View Post
PM me i'll create it.

Made an IRC Channel on us.chatnet.org channel name is #AnimeSukiDxDLN

It's registered already and should always be around no matter if there's nobody in it.

get some free irc chat clients and hop on like ICEChat or whatevs

pm me if you want other servers
i cannot open it.....
im always redirected to another site..
__________________
<font color=Indigo><b>The fruit of a forbidden Love</b></font>



The Beloved Occult Research Club

malason13 is offline  
Old 2012-02-25, 13:01   Link #14642
Bathara Yamadipati
Naraka's Gate Guard
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Naraka
Age: 35
Send a message via MSN to Bathara Yamadipati Send a message via Yahoo to Bathara Yamadipati
Irc chat update

Quote:
Originally Posted by malason13 View Post
i cannot open it.....
im always redirected to another site..
For those that aren't familiar with IRC CLIENTS

go to http://rizon.net/chat and join #AnimeSukiDxD

this will be the main channel, sorry for the inconvenience
__________________


Bathara Yamadipati is offline  
Old 2012-02-25, 13:14   Link #14643
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
RDF2050 @ Angel white wing and they cant do it.(well they can..but they will become fallen angel)
Fallen Angel black wing and if they die they disappear into nothingness no afterlife for them.

Irina almost fall (and become fallen angel) because she had some kind of feeling toward issei(from what i remember)
Soji is offline  
Old 2012-02-25, 16:01   Link #14644
Dragonking
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Here's my opinion on Ise's revival and vol 12 ok starts out sad with rias and the others sad but rias tries to show leadership by getting the others to continue on after all they are still in a war... so they go off to fight hades/caocao and make there way to him rias still depressed and almost killed Ise shows up to save her + epic one liner and everybody is shocked and Ise explains then the fight then relationship deepening with Rias and the others
Dragonking is offline  
Old 2012-02-25, 16:06   Link #14645
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonking View Post
Here's my opinion on Ise's revival and vol 12 ok starts out sad with rias and the others sad but rias tries to show leadership by getting the others to continue on after all they are still in a war... so they go off to fight hades/caocao and make there way to him rias still depressed and almost killed Ise shows up to save her + epic one liner and everybody is shocked and Ise explains then the fight then relationship deepening with Rias and the others
I do remember to wrote something like this when we think was caocao. So yeah ,I can agree with you here.
I really think that(in whatever way comes back to life) he will probally save Rias and keep what he say to her in his confession. (the whole * I want protect rias for the rest of my life* line)
At least that the author not troll us and really kill Issei made the girl happy in other way(I kidding here..if he does that ..he will kill is own ln).
Soji is offline  
Old 2012-02-25, 16:23   Link #14646
Limenade
Boss Mode
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: United States
Age: 29
is it normal for them to keep like the release date of the LN vols a secret til like a month before release? cause the pattern lately has seemed like every 2 months a vol comes out so id imagine late march early april, but they seem kind of weird at announcing the dates of their releases
Limenade is offline  
Old 2012-02-25, 16:38   Link #14647
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
^Yeah.The funny thing is ,we know the release data of vol 13 (September) but only because that vol a the Ova with him and because is a vol of Ss.while Vol 12 that is the other half of vol 11 ..we don't know when he will out.If we are lucky we will se this vol before the end of the anime.But (like you say) will be probally out march or april. I don't think we had to wait may(or at least I hope so).And I have to admit as much I will hate to see the reactions of the girls(because will be heartbreaking) will be interesting to see these reactions. Afterall as they say..*the more you're care ,the more pain you will feel*.
Soji is offline  
Old 2012-02-25, 16:39   Link #14648
Blazenero007
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Well he does had a sword.So would be good for him learn some sword skill(even if issei seem someone that don't want this).But for now what I want he learn is how to fly damnit. He had devil wing and dragon wing (in his bb and ccq) is time he learn to fly on his own. He cant always let Ddraig to do so...come on Issei you had a pure devil a you're girlfriend ask her to teach you how to fly
but Ise use that as a bond with Ddraig since it the closet thing for him to fly and he does better experience in flying
Blazenero007 is offline  
Old 2012-02-25, 16:46   Link #14649
Limenade
Boss Mode
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: United States
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
^Yeah.The funny thing is ,we know the release data of vol 13 (September) but only because that vol a the Ova with him and because is a vol of Ss.while Vol 12 that is the other half of vol 11 ..we don't know when he will out.If we are lucky we will se this vol before the end of the anime.But (like you say) will be probally out march or april. I don't think we had to wait may(or at least I hope so).And I have to admit as much I will hate to see the reactions of the girls(because will be heartbreaking) will be interesting to see these reactions. Afterall as they say..*the more you're care ,the more pain you will feel*.
hmm wait can you explain to me what Vol 13 is about? Not sure what Ss is?
Limenade is offline  
Old 2012-02-25, 16:47   Link #14650
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Canada
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazenero007 View Post
but Ise use that as a bond with Ddraig since it the closet thing for him to fly and he does better experience in flying
I think he should learn to fly on his own when not in combat and have Ddraig handle flying in combat so Ise can focus on taking out his enemy.

@Limenade Ss is Short story
dragonroots is offline  
Old 2012-02-25, 16:52   Link #14651
Limenade
Boss Mode
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: United States
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonroots View Post
I think he should learn to fly on his own when not in combat and have Ddraig handle flying in combat so Ise can focus on taking out his enemy.

@Limenade Ss is Short story
oh so its another vol 8 O_O so basically just filler til the next arc
Limenade is offline  
Old 2012-02-25, 16:53   Link #14652
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Blazenero007@ True.But would be a good thing for him to know how to fly or....
Quote:
I think he should learn to fly on his own when not in combat and have Ddraig handle flying in combat so Ise can focus on taking out his enemy.
like dragonroots say here.
I mean is always good to know things like that especially since it is a devil.

Limenade@ like dragonroots say they are Short story...like the one in vol 8. The good thing is ..in vol like this there is always one short story that happen after the vol.(meaning in vol 13 There will be a story that will takes place after vol 12)
Soji is offline  
Old 2012-02-25, 16:58   Link #14653
Dragonking
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
^Yeah.The funny thing is ,we know the release data of vol 13 (September) but only because that vol a the Ova with him and because is a vol of Ss.while Vol 12 that is the other half of vol 11 ..we don't know when he will out.If we are lucky we will se this vol before the end of the anime.But (like you say) will be probally out march or april. I don't think we had to wait may(or at least I hope so).And I have to admit as much I will hate to see the reactions of the girls(because will be heartbreaking) will be interesting to see these reactions. Afterall as they say..*the more you're care ,the more pain you will feel*.
Of course it will also show that the girls will show that they even they have more feelings for ise then they originally had when he shows up again after all another saying is absence makes the heart grow fonder
Dragonking is offline  
Old 2012-02-25, 17:02   Link #14654
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonking View Post
Of course it will also show that the girls will show that they even they have more feelings for ise then they originally had when he shows up again after all another saying is absence makes the heart grow fonder
And how much he will screw after this.
The girls will not allow him without at least one of them with him
The girl will make sure to be them to choice his evil piece when the time come(And I alredy know how this will end)
And well...the rest is easy to guess.(Rias probally(like we alredy say) will make sure to marry him the sooner possible ).
No really I dont know if say lucky you Issei or good luck for now on Issei -kun

But yeah, I agree with what you say.
Soji is offline  
Old 2012-02-25, 17:12   Link #14655
Dragonking
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
definitely rias might want to marry him as soon as they defeat hades/caocao
Dragonking is offline  
Old 2012-02-25, 17:17   Link #14656
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Now that I think about it. Issei parent aks them about * if they had to start to think at the name for the grandchild* and Issei say there is time for that. Lol I think that after this they will not wait anymore even for this.
Soji is offline  
Old 2012-02-25, 17:24   Link #14657
Ikaros000
Hetare Yakitori
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 25
Talking about the mod's post is baaaaaad..... just ignore it and focus on the LN

Im interested to find out who the next big villain is going to be after Ise beats Hades.
__________________
Ikaros000 is offline  
Old 2012-02-25, 17:26   Link #14658
for3ver
The Lost Child
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: neverland? where ever that is..
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Lol. Yeah it is. But I cant get the image of Hasegawa-san from my head lol.
lololololol ^^

i know right, those sun-glasses are legit!
__________________
for3ver is offline  
Old 2012-02-25, 17:28   Link #14659
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Ikaros000@ CaoCao again with fake ophus maybe?
Soji is offline  
Old 2012-02-25, 17:28   Link #14660
Dragonking
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikaros000 View Post
Talking about the mod's post is baaaaaad..... just ignore it and focus on the LN

Im interested to find out who the next big villain is going to be after Ise beats Hades.
agreed on both parts and maybe asura or great red
Dragonking is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:57.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.