AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-16, 14:14   Link #17641
AznSamsung

so maybe using the power of great red to revive ise and ise become great red oppai empire
Old 2012-03-16, 14:18   Link #17642
Soji

But GR dont make sense in this arc..he dont have reason to help Issei. Like I say (if the author don troll us) Ophis is the one build up /set up to help issei and she have a reson to do so.
Old 2012-03-16, 14:20   Link #17643
AznSamsung

soji@ maybe she think ise is a nice gentle person ... caring .... and feel in love with him ....
Old 2012-03-16, 14:21   Link #17644
Impassive Harlequin
a casual observer

@soji
If we do assume that ophis sacrifices her life (i hope not) for Ise, I'm pretty sure that Great Red will take interest in Ise. Seeing an all powerful and previously assumed unemotional being doing a selfless act of self-sacrifice for a mere devil(even if he was a sekiryuutei) will surprise anyone, even someone like Great Red who is also said to be unemotional

lol.... Ise brings emotion to all the dragons.... he makes the 2 heavenly dragons cry and even moves Ophis XD
-Denpa Kyoushi
For questions and summaries of Highschool DxD, please refer to the social group and make sure to join to access it

Social Group Link
Question and answer by zzhk
Old 2012-03-16, 14:21   Link #17645
Soji

Ophis does say in vol 11 (the part that n0m@n traslate if I recall right) that issei was a good person. and call him her first friend . Both of this a big deal if the one that say this is the second stronger dragon .
Old 2012-03-16, 14:22   Link #17646
Kirihara_R

@soji haha so your the culprit ....a crimson hair for isse huh ? ...another points for isse again for the gremory family ...

about great red this is only part i know about him ..."The True Red Dragon God Emperor, Great Red. The great dragon called the True Dragon.
Flying endlessly in the dimensional gap. This is what we came here to confirm.
The Rating Game grounds is enclosed in a barrier located in a corner of the dimensional gap.
Ophis' true objective is to witness this. Shalba's attack is actually irrelevant to us."
"But why is he flying there?"
"Who knows. There are many theories... But anyway, that is Ophis' objective, and the target I want to defeat."
-summary of zzhk
Old 2012-03-16, 14:23   Link #17647
AznSamsung

soji@ and also this man(ise) last friend
Old 2012-03-16, 14:34   Link #17648
Soji

Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Yeah that's what Ddraig say. But like some one a point out ...why Ddraig have the time to say Issei story to Ophis? Issei death = ddraig go to sleep and go to the next host aspa. Still will be interesting see how this will play out...but like I say i'm still more on the bet Ophis will do something for her first and Only friend.
Old 2012-03-16, 14:36   Link #17649
AznSamsung

soji@ maybe they the new host has not been selected yet .... or there is an error in the process which may lead to ise is alive but not in a coma
Old 2012-03-16, 14:56   Link #17650
endarion88

i dont think opis will..ow wtf... i will still call her opfus it sound better, opfus will die anytime soon, i think is obivious she got this insane nerf in order to make her join the fight becouse normaly she would just lay waste everything
Old 2012-03-16, 15:05   Link #17651
Soji

The only way that Ophis will still around is ,if she lost even more power because she still so damn strong. (2 time stronger than Ddraig and Albion). But that line sound to me more like that something will happen to her. Still we will see ...but how the story goes until now she is the one set up to help Issei and I will belive this until the vol prove me wrong.
Old 2012-03-16, 15:07   Link #17652
AznSamsung

35 more days and counting
Old 2012-03-16, 15:12   Link #17653
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Soji@ I wont accept anything nearing Ophis' dying T.T
Old 2012-03-16, 15:18   Link #17654
Soji

NoirX@Is not like I want her die...but the possibility is there. Plus she still to strong...like I say or she lost even more power or she dont fight or she die. Or she go where GR is for some reason after help Issei?: but she still to strong the only way for her to stay with Issei is lost even more power.
Old 2012-03-16, 15:46   Link #17655
EvI

yeah ourobus death is out of question here
she is really cute hell that she was a old man before what matters is now
if such a cute dies i will be very sad (and i'll probably hunt the author)
Old 2012-03-16, 16:32   Link #17656
Soji

I do want her to survive,because if she die I would be sad but not for the reason you say . But because she finally found some one that is friend with her ..I mean a honest friend so I want see where this goin. The problem is I cant see Issei with both ddraig and ophis with him. I mean if ophis really does go with Issei i can see her pass more of her time with him and the other and ..honestly 2 powerfull dragon are to much in one team. Wich mean one of them will dissapear.Or at least this is what come to my mind if I try to think a the story and how the story play until now.
Old 2012-03-16, 16:38   Link #17657
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

thats why i said opfus will tell ise that she is going to sleep and will be reborn as his first daughter with her full glory...

then all of underworld along with the god's included will be after ise's family jewels!!!

:X
Old 2012-03-16, 17:06   Link #17658
Nightmare637
Who knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
I do want her to survive,because if she die I would be sad but not for the reason you say . But because she finally found some one that is friend with her ..I mean a honest friend so I want see where this goin. The problem is I cant see Issei with both ddraig and ophis with him. I mean if ophis really does go with Issei i can see her pass more of her time with him and the other and ..honestly 2 powerfull dragon are to much in one team. Wich mean one of them will dissapear.Or at least this is what come to my mind if I try to think a the story and how the story play until now.
Well i stick by my thory that if she dies she'll probably be ressurected in the next arc if not sooner(her death could even be the premise for the next arc) and going by her being to strong she did lose a lot of power(and will lose more by reviving issei) and we don't know how easy it is for her to get that power back(for all we know it could be impossible i mean all super powered beings have a weakness(even god from the bible died and he created infinity))

as for her becoming his next child i don't think ophis had any parents to begin with since she was born from nothing so she'll be revived IF she dies.
Old 2012-03-16, 17:24   Link #17659
Soji

Nightmare637@I do agree with you that if she die some how she will be back. The problem here is...people seem to forgot that from a story stand point Ophis still do damn strong and have both Ddraig and Ophis to Issei side wuold kill the story. Hell ..think about Ophis think Issei her first friend ...enemy come....she want that nothing happen on her first friend ..enemy die/ko. and even if there is someone strong enough Ophis and Issei(ddraig) will be enough do deal with him/her. Other like Rias,Kiba ecc will not have chance anymore,plus a time even Vali help.So something have to happen to her to make her lose even more power(like we say) this is the only way that the story can work.(at least from my point of view).Still would be funny if she really does reborn a Issei and Rias(maybe) first child.
Old 2012-03-16, 17:36   Link #17660
Nightmare637
Who knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Nightmare637@I do agree with you that if she die some how she will be back. The problem here is...people seem to forgot that from a story stand point Ophis still do damn strong and have both Ddraig and Ophis to Issei side wuold kill the story. Hell ..think about Ophis think Issei her first friend ...enemy come....she want that nothing happen on her first friend ..enemy die/ko. and even if there is someone strong enough Ophis and Issei(ddraig) will be enough do deal with him/her. Other like Rias,Kiba ecc will not have chance anymore,plus a time even Vali help.So something have to happen to her to make her lose even more power(like we say) this is the only way that the story can work.(at least from my point of view).Still would be funny if she really does reborn a Issei and Rias(maybe) first child.
Well thats why i said she'll lose a lot of power reviving him and we don't know if it's possible for her to get that power back plus since the enemy are now God's a weakened ophis won't be able to just KO them so by a story standpoint which the enemy have now reached the level of high tier gods ophis isen't really OP(and like i said before she'll be pretty weak thats for sure)

and the next arc is the hindu gods(indra) those guys(the top tier) can basically take out the universe by snapping there fingers so yeah ophis really isen't OP at this point.(weakened one i mean)

plus Cao cao will notice that his new ophis is to weak and go after the old ones power so she still has a place in the story.

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural