AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-09-08, 06:09   Link #101
Alena_92
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Quote:
Did you forgot the part where he says despite that: he will try his best or working on getting that girl like Kushina (earlier he mentioned Sakura was somewhat his girlfriend, but they are not dating and received a
Headbutt for saying that, so he hesitated saying it again this time).

It was on the very NEXT page!

Implying he may still try to win Sakura's heart ( I am only saying this because she is the only one who has been paralled to Kushina by Minato). And confirmed to still like her even after the chakra hand holding from Hinata on chapter 631.

Though, even then , the final pairing may nt be revealed until the last movie.
Yah, Naruto may still try.. but knowing Sakura.. she is still very much in love with Sasuke. . how many times did Sakura proved that to herself..despite seeing him all evil. . she cant afford to kill Sasuke when she had her chance. Sakura is the only girl who will love Sasuke unconditionally, and she proved that again and again, over and over and recently when she saved him when Sasuke was separated from other dimension. . and Sakura trained hard because she wants to bring Sasuke back.. to be acknowledged by Sasuke, so she can bring him back.. and Naruto himself accepted the fact..that is why Naruto hated her when she is deceiving herself.. Naruto knows that Sakura will always love Sasuke no matter what. .

Im a big fan of NaruHina and SasuSaku. . The only person who could help Sasuke at the moment on his path towards light, the person who can fill all the love that was lost is none other than Sakura. because he has no one else.. Of course there's Naruto and Kakashi, but hey, they're not gays.. if you could remember Sasuke's ambition was to revive his clan and kill his brother. Sakura will play an important role for the first one.. for me that will be a perfect ending. . and i dont see Sasuke will return on darkness now, that means he will be a good guy now. .and Sakura will of course forgive him because she loves him from the very beginning..
Alena_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-08, 06:22   Link #102
LevelSeven
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alena_92 View Post
Sakura will always love Sasuke no matter what. .

Im a big fan of NaruHina and SasuSaku. . The only person who could help Sasuke at the moment on his path towards light, the person who can fill all the love that was lost is none other than Sakura. because he has no one else.. Of course there's Naruto and Kakashi, but hey, they're not gays.. if you could remember Sasuke's ambition was to revive his clan and kill his brother. Sakura will play an important role for the first one.. for me that will be a perfect ending. . and i dont see Sasuke will return on darkness now, that means he will be a good guy now. .and Sakura will of course forgive him because she loves him from the very beginning..
not as bad as naruto forgiving obito

what the...
i always thought it will be a Talk no Jutsu in a power level which could even turn a stone into a good guy


you dont need to be gay in order to change a mans heart, look at nagato and obito and i think (IF i did not skip a few chapters) that naruto wasnt the "girl"friend (or live partner) for them...


to revive his clan he will need much more help sakura alone cant do this, i think Inou will help too

well, than, we lost the final Sasu vs Naru fight...
well, i think kishi will do something again and sasuke will turn evil, maybe letting sakura die because of to much chakra using


we dont need a "because" anymore, naruto did it for obito and it seems like hashi did it for madara too, well, im sure even the whole village will forgive him, because.... they love him(?)
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-08, 06:46   Link #103
Alena_92
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Quote:
not as bad as naruto forgiving obito

what the...
i always thought it will be a Talk no Jutsu in a power level which could even turn a stone into a good guy

you dont need to be gay in order to change a mans heart, look at nagato and obito and i think (IF i did not skip a few chapters) that naruto wasnt the "girl"friend (or live partner) for them...


to revive his clan he will need much more help sakura alone cant do this, i think Inou will help too

well, than, we lost the final Sasu vs Naru fight...
well, i think kishi will do something again and sasuke will turn evil, maybe letting sakura die because of to much chakra using

we dont need a "because" anymore, naruto did it for obito and it seems like hashi did it for madara too, well, im sure even the whole village will forgive him, because.... they love him(?)
LOL!! yah i agree with you..he might need help of Ino and Tenten also

it will not be easy that the whole village will accept him considering what he had done. but i also think that he needs to do something to redeem his self, same with Orochimaru and Kabuto.. if they really want to change for good. i dont know maybe put them into prison. .
Alena_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-08, 12:20   Link #104
FBF
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alena_92 View Post
Yah, Naruto may still try.. but knowing Sakura.. she is still very much in love with Sasuke. . how many times did Sakura proved that to herself..despite seeing him all evil. . she cant afford to kill Sasuke when she had her chance. Sakura is the only girl who will love Sasuke unconditionally, and she proved that again and again, over and over and recently when she saved him when Sasuke was separated from other dimension. . and Sakura trained hard because she wants to bring Sasuke back.. to be acknowledged by Sasuke, so she can bring him back.. and Naruto himself accepted the fact..that is why Naruto hated her when she is deceiving herself.. Naruto knows that Sakura will always love Sasuke no matter what. .

Im a big fan of NaruHina and SasuSaku. . The only person who could help Sasuke at the moment on his path towards light, the person who can fill all the love that was lost is none other than Sakura. because he has no one else.. Of course there's Naruto and Kakashi, but hey, they're not gays.. if you could remember Sasuke's ambition was to revive his clan and kill his brother. Sakura will play an important role for the first one.. for me that will be a perfect ending. . and i dont see Sasuke will return on darkness now, that means he will be a good guy now. .and Sakura will of course forgive him because she loves him from the very beginning..
Naruto does not hate her!

He forgave Sakura enough to even call her in Minato's view somewhat his girlfriend and was jealous when Sakura noticed Sasuke first when nth saved her in chapter 632!

Those two incidents are proof he does not hate her and how Naruto still likes her!


And Sasuke does not love her!

We could only go so far "but x character still loves y character" until it gets old!

Kishi is doing this pairing triangle or square on purpose to lure the pairing fans to the end!

I side with Naruto's side a tiny bit since he is the main protagonist and is the only one who has not confessed yet!

Naruto knew since the end of part 1 Sakura liked Sasuke but that did not stop him from loving her nor wanting to confess to her. He will do so when Sasuke returns to Konoha, fulfilling his promise ( he told Sai that).

Whether if Sakura will realize what a great guy Naruto is for always being there for her and encouraging her or will still love Sasuke is up to Kishi in the very end.


Your last paragraph is just utterly daydream, regardless of which pairing will happen: Naruto is the one who will influence and redeem Sasuke, not Sakura!

This has been foreshadowed and evident for quite a while (end of part 1).

This is not a shoujo manga!

Last edited by FBF; 2014-09-08 at 17:57.
FBF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-08, 15:18   Link #105
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
of course! how could i forget they were killed when he was born!? seriosuly though, what is fresh to Naruto is finding out who killed them. so basically your point is that if your parents were murdered years ago, then today you found out who the killer was and were confronted by him, you would probably end the day by smiling and telling him how cool he is if he pushed you out of the way of a bus?
While I would personally be inclined to turn into batman minus the billions of dollars, that doesn't mean everyone else in the world must and should respond the same way. Forgiveness isn't unrealistic even if it is to the murderer of a family member. We sound upset cuz naruto didn't respond like a lunatic. The guy is different. That's been kishis point for 691 chapters.

yes he did find out who killed them, but he also found out the what and what drove him.
the same sequence happened with nagato. except he only learned who and then he flipped his sh*t. when he learned the rest, he made a decision against revenge. this thing with obito feels familiar which is why i keep missing why its ridiculous
__________________
Mokujin Rasengan

Last edited by Artimus_Prime; 2014-09-08 at 15:36.
Artimus_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-08, 15:57   Link #106
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
While I would personally be inclined to turn into batman minus the billions of dollars, that doesn't mean everyone else in the world must and should respond the same way. Forgiveness isn't unrealistic even if it is to the murderer of a family member. We sound upset cuz naruto didn't respond like a lunatic. The guy is different. That's been kishis point for 691 chapters.
i dont have a problem with naruto forgiving him. it's as you say, that's naruto's character. he's basically a fighting ghandi. my problem is naruto's enthusiasm and joy toward obito. if he was somber like he was with neji, gaara and nagato i would be fine with it. but his dopey smile, saying obito is "cool" is just too much for me. if his parents death was 'too long ago', he literally just slaughtered neji

i also have a problem with obito succumbing to narutism. he put up a bigger mental fight than most, but it's too big a heel-turn for me. i know TnJ is naruto's most powerful weapon, but having such a major villain fall for it is too much as well. it was a rehash of nagato's scene basically. public head of akatsuki was just being controlled and is actually mentally weak
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-09, 00:23   Link #107
Alena_92
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Quote:
Naruto does not hate her!

He forgave Sakura enough to even call her in Minato's view somewhat his girlfriend and was jealous when Sakura noticed Sasuke first when nth saved her in chapter 632!

Those two incidents are proof he does not hate her and how Naruto still likes her!


And Sasuke does not love her!

We could only go so far "but x character still loves y character" until it gets old!

Kishi is doing this pairing triangle or square on purpose to lure the pairing fans to the end!

I side with Naruto's side a tiny bit since he is the main protagonist and is the only one who has not confessed yet!

Naruto knew since the end of part 1 Sakura liked Sasuke but that did not stop him from loving her nor wanting to confess to her. He will do so when Sasuke returns to Konoha, fulfilling his promise ( he told Sai that).

Whether if Sakura will realize what a great guy Naruto is for always being there for her and encouraging her or will still love Sasuke is up to Kishi in the very end.


Your last paragraph is just utterly daydream, regardless of which pairing will happen: Naruto is the one who will influence and redeem Sasuke, not Sakura!

This has been foreshadowed and evident for quite a while (end of part 1).

This is not a shoujo manga!
ok then, i can say the same to you that this is not shoujo manga.

Everybody is entitled of their own opinion. We just leave it until the end of this manga. . we can both hope of our own ending or how the shipping should be but we both know its all up to Kishi as the owner what ever it is..

Again, Peace everyone !
Alena_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-09, 07:52   Link #108
stockbrokers
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
I have one question, will kakashi lose sharingan?
stockbrokers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-09, 11:21   Link #109
LevelSeven
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by stockbrokers View Post
I have one question, will kakashi lose sharingan?
he lost it, one minute after they sealed kaguya...
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 05:31   Link #110
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Well boys the new chapter is out and i gotta admit its a bit of a facepalm for me. Read it and weep (i mean you will literally weep)
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 05:32   Link #111
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
692......the Emo God Decends again......
__________________
Om Nerabdator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 05:45   Link #112
Reticia
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: France
Well, 692
Spoiler:
__________________
Anata wa Shinjitsu wo Shira no Mono
You are the only one who doesn't know the truth
Reticia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 06:20   Link #113
LevelSeven
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reticia View Post
Well, 692
Spoiler:
he could kill them also while they are free, his PS is more than enough to wipe them out but naruto would interfere
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 10:06   Link #114
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
he could kill them also while they are free, his PS is more than enough to wipe them out but naruto would interfere
all sasukes fights though he nearly dies
__________________
Om Nerabdator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 12:26   Link #115
LevelSeven
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
all sasukes fights though he nearly dies
but now he has PS which is proved to be a kage-curpstomp-machine

i wouldnt be surprised if he could have fight the surrent kages and wipe the floor with them in mere minutes...
afterall they are no match against rinnegan user
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:04.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.