AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2013-04-14, 10:57   Link #37941
Andarkoshi
Resident Tentacle Monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunder the Gold View Post
It ought to be a far more complicated mess than Fate's situation in the last season, but we get even less information on how things worked out.
Well this is just my interpretation but from what I read and heard Wolkenritter can be treated as... Minors by TSAB law. Essentially they are like Devices, they are sentient, intelligent but it's their Masters that are responsible for their actions.

Also from what I know about Yagami/TSAB situation Hayate kinda took the blame. She didn't know about her knights' actions but after she learnt of them she assumed the responsibility because she Was their Master. That chick from the Army in StrikerS suggested that Hayate used Wolkies to save herself back in A's. That might be the explanation Hayate gave.

TSAB had enough evidence that this Book of Darkness Incident was different from what they were used to AND the Main Threat, that is Book itself was terminated. Wolkenritter being Artifical Programs didn't exactly have a will of their own at least not until A's so they couldn't exactly be held fully responsible for their actions.

Of course this is all just my theorizing.
Andarkoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-14, 11:19   Link #37942
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Btw you don't need that much info on Eltria as sadly I'm also in the dark even though I played the game xD.
Old 2013-04-14, 11:21   Link #37943
Sunder the Gold

@Andarkoshi

While you posted that response, I went back and editted that post to ask better questions.

You might want to read it again, if this interests you.

Still, Hayate definitely took responsibility for the Wolkenritter. She rather had to, as the Wolkenritter would refuse to work for the TSAB above and before Hayate. They'd only work for the TSAB if Hayate worked for the TSAB.

So Hayate needed to face the criminal charges and accept the sentence of probationary service.

Perhaps later, the Wolkenritter would relax enough to work for the TSAB directly, but not for a while.
Sunder the Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-14, 12:01   Link #37944
Andarkoshi

Quote:
@Andarkoshi Still, Hayate definitely took responsibility for the Wolkenritter. She rather had to, as the Wolkenritter would refuse to work for the TSAB above and before Hayate. They'd only work for the TSAB if Hayate worked for the TSAB.

So Hayate needed to face the criminal charges and accept the sentence of probationary service.

Perhaps later, the Wolkenritter would relax enough to work for the TSAB directly, but not for a while.
Mhm I wonder about the bit of not working for TSAB unless Hayate did. The way I understood it was that they'd happily work for TSAB (as long as Hayate's safety was ensured) to atone for all the things they have done in the past.

Frankly I can see Wolkenritter confessing to all the stuff they have done, including their actions during A's. They would try to protect Hayate from the responsibility since it was their actions that led to such a situation. Hayate on her end would try to assume the full responsibility for their actions and from Interrogator's point of view the responsibility would be kinda sorta in the middle.

I think that seeing how both Wolkies and Hayate tried to protect each other and take the blame would make the TSAB realize that they are not really bad people.

[chuckles] I can see Vita snapping at an Interrogator if he/she tried to suggest that Hayate ordered the Wolkies to attack people.

"Hayate would never do something like that! Take those words back or I'll...!"

"Vita"

Came the calm, composed voice of their Leader. Vita glared at the interrogator for a moment but finally deflated and sat down.
Old 2013-04-14, 12:18   Link #37945
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

You know, I'm this tempted to fly over at Sunder's place and find a way to force him to write these ideas of his. All good ideas, never truly saw the light.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-14, 15:10   Link #37946
Sunder the Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
You know, I'm this tempted to fly over at Sunder's place and find a way to force him to write these ideas of his. All good ideas, never truly saw the light.
I'm interested in writing the Bind-teaching story, but I don't know what sorts of character interactions should have happened already.

I'm interested in writing a Chrono-vs-Yuuno story, but don't quite know where in the timeline to place it, and no one convinced me of one time or another.

I'm interested in writing a "Yuuno says his goodbyes to Nanoha before joining Fate's legal team" story, where Yuuno officially gives up Raising Heart to Nanoha as the "reward" he promised her in Episode 1. But this should probably involve a discussion about where he got it. "I found it in a ruin somewhere" is just insufficient, and anything else would have to be my own choice.

If I wanted to make stuff up wholeclothe, I'd write original fiction. For fanfiction, I prefer to work with as few personal decisions as possible; just taking canon and extrapolating from it.
Old 2013-04-14, 17:42   Link #37947
Andarkoshi

Okay got a bit more of this stuff. I'd enjoy some advice. Did I get Levi and Dearche's personality more or less right (not to get your hopes up, Dearche doesn't make an appearance)

Spoiler for Stern takes Lil Subaru Home:

Last edited by Andarkoshi; 2013-04-15 at 02:34.
Old 2013-04-14, 18:12   Link #37948
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

That's definitely Levi xD
Old 2013-04-14, 18:36   Link #37949
Yasanagi
A Drifter...
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Yasanagi
@Andark: I suggest using the spoiler tags so you can put your story content in there and prevent huge walls of text from piling up on your post.

Thanks to 00-Raiser for hooking me up with the sig!
Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-14, 19:21   Link #37950
Filraen
Big Damn Lurker

I'm not sure if Stern should be working for the TSAB if she's trying to negotiate with them for help to Elteria.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andarkoshi View Post
But she would not lose to them, she would not yield. This task was give to her by her King, she would not fail and would not withdraw no matter the things she would have to face.

She wanted to aid her sisters back in Eltria but she knew that her intelligence and ability to negotiate favourable contracts were more important than her combat skills at the moment. This was her role right now, one which she focused her full attention on.

Also, why is Levi and Dearche living with Stern right now? Just like you metioned Stern's skills with negotiation are currently more important than her fighting skills in Elteria, the opposite can be said about Levi. Also the quote suggested Stern was the only Material around.

Quote:
“Hello. We have your kid, if you want to get her back all healthy come to...”
And of course this is going to be misunderstood for a ransom request

Last edited by Filraen; 2013-04-14 at 19:45.
Filraen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-14, 19:58   Link #37951
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

LOL Nanoha and Fate now explaining to the entire Riot Force 6, TSAB and Saint Church outside on standby that it was a misunderstanding XD.
Old 2013-04-14, 20:04   Link #37952
Sunder the Gold

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanNickname/Anime

According to this, the Japanese fandom has apparently dubbed Yuuno "Inju" (Sex Beast) because of his unfortunately-shaped ferret form and his status as one of the few males in an Improbably Female Cast.
Old 2013-04-14, 21:28   Link #37953
vic-vic

Stern really should know better than think that Levi wouldn't do something weird. Though, it's much funnier this way.

I think, if Stern want to keep her sanity she'd better to move into her new family home. Fast!
vic-vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-14, 23:23   Link #37954
mega1987
GregOS Offline

Quote:
Okay got a bit more of this stuff. I'd enjoy some advice. Did I get Levi and Dearche's personality more or less right (not to get your hopes up, Dearche doesn't make an appearance)

-snip-
Mama bear a-hoy!

next time.... don't let Levi do the negotiating...
SRW beats all foes.
JAM Project pwns all!!!

And I can't still make fanfic without restarting from the start when new ideas comes in...
mega1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-15, 02:21   Link #37955
Andarkoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filraen View Post
I'm not sure if Stern should be working for the TSAB if she's trying to negotiate with them for help to Elteria.
Well as I mentioned part of the payment for the help Eltria is getting is Materials help from time to time. They ARE considerably powerful and TSAB is short on hands, they can't really decline an offer like that. She is an outside collaborator.

Quote:
Also, why is Levi and Dearche living with Stern right now? Just like you metioned Stern's skills with negotiation are currently more important than her fighting skills in Elteria, the opposite can be said about Levi. Also the quote suggested Stern was the only Material around.
Rather than Live right now, they live in that apartment whenever they come to visit. Stern divides her time between being on Mid-Childa/Earth and Eltria and Material Girls occasionally visit and stay for a couple of days. The thing is, this started several months after Gears of Destiny. Everyone was working really hard to make it work and now the situation is much better than back then so they can allow themselves some rest.... except Stern is very dedicated to her task and a bit of a workaholic.

Dearche isn't on Mid-Childa at the moment... mhm when I'll finish this I should drop a mention that Levi is here on vacation or something.

Quote:
And of course this is going to be misunderstood for a ransom request
[says nothing and just smiles]

Yasanagi

Right, forgot about that!

vic-vic

She trusted Levi with a very simple task, she didn't expect that Levi was watching History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi and was very taken with Apachai "We have your kid" Hopachai XD
Old 2013-04-15, 02:56   Link #37956
vic-vic

Then, could we expect something like this:

Genya: My little baby daughter were kidnapped! I must save her!!

Charge into spaciouc warehouse where stood many different futuristic-looking tanks.

Genya: Let's go my friend, Maximillian! *Pat one of tanks foundly with blaze in his eyes*
vic-vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-15, 02:58   Link #37957
Andarkoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by vic-vic View Post
Then, could we expect something like this:

Genya: My little baby daughter were kidnapped! I must save her!!

Charge into spaciouc warehouse where stood many different futuristic-looking tanks.

Genya: Let's go my friend, Maximillian! *Pat one of tanks foundly with blaze in his eyes*
That... would be pretty damn hilarious, but I think I'll opt for something smaller-scale XD
Old 2013-04-15, 07:36   Link #37958
Old_Iron
. . .
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Old_Iron
Quote:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanNickname/Anime

According to this, the Japanese fandom has apparently dubbed Yuuno "Inju" (Sex Beast) because of his unfortunately-shaped ferret form and his status as one of the few males in an Improbably Female Cast.
I did not know that, but I find it hilarious. XD
Quote:
That... would be pretty damn hilarious, but I think I'll opt for something smaller-scale XD
I have to agree. But that was a good second entry. And Levi being Levi is always amusing.

I'd suggest trying to compile these into a single, larger chapter. Since the second one seems to start off as if the first never ended or was cut off in mid-paragraph. And yes, spoiler tags are your friend.

And you seem to have given Stern the role of mother in their adorably dysfunctional little family with Levi as the nutty youngest daughter and Dearche as the not-so-rebellious teenager. I am okay with this. =3
Old 2013-04-15, 08:22   Link #37959
Andarkoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Iron View Post
I did not know that, but I find it hilarious. XD

I have to agree. But that was a good second entry. And Levi being Levi is always amusing.

I'd suggest trying to compile these into a single, larger chapter. Since the second one seems to start off as if the first never ended or was cut off in mid-paragraph. And yes, spoiler tags are your friend.

And you seem to have given Stern the role of mother in their adorably dysfunctional little family with Levi as the nutty youngest daughter and Dearche as the not-so-rebellious teenager. I am okay with this. =3
Yes I see Levi and Dearche as two main sources of humor in this group with Stern being the Only Sane Woman who suffers their wackiness... that is as long as Nanoha is out of picture [smiles enigmatically]

Well that's the plan I just have this bad habit of posting as I write T_T For now I'll focus on completing the story and only after I have it all compiled and checked I'll post a full big chapter.

Well as I said, Stern is the Only Sane Woman with Levi being the hyper-active genki kid and Dearche being a haughty, egomaniacal, jerk (only a bit) with a heart of gold (BIG ONE)
Old 2013-04-15, 09:29   Link #37960
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

This is starting to look like the situation in Yasanagi's "Material Days". Massive misunderstanding with possible disastrous results.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha