AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2009-04-08, 07:49   Link #6281
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
At first the space elves were nowhere, now they are everywhere, even though I've long said they were coming!

*shuriken slug crashes into battlesuit force field*

And I let Keroko pass a cover save!

Oh and did some fixing. <_< / >_>
Hah, not like I need that with my Kaiser armor, 2+ Invulnerable save.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
That the symmetry and geometry of magic circles have a relation to their magical ability is a very cool concept, and neatly described and executed with this magic circle. Actually thought of that geometry = magic concept before... reasoned that a magic circle based off a fractal would theoretically hold near infinite amounts of energy...
It's also one supported by canon, as I remember the A's manga having Nanoha and Fate talking about the mathematical structuring of a magical circle.

Quote:
In-Universe Explanation:

- The long ears are designed as control antennae that allows for enhanced fine-tuning of her IS, and also improves her sense of hearing and balance.

Artistic Explanation:

- The ears are made to resemble leaves, since the objective was to make Citrus akin to an orange fruit. It also makes her unique from a profile view, making her the only Number with elven ears.

True Explanation:

- Creator of said character likes elf ears very much

*ehem*
Soooo, who's her original? :3

Quote:
*sends in some D-Cannon Platforms as well*
You deny, but you keep proving me right!

Quote:
Well, the only reason I've been doing Yuzu-chan's image is because she'll be presented alongside Mai in the latter's Perfect Grade Profile (she becomes Mai's Aide in the Enforcers, much like Teana with Runessa). As for an actual honest to goodness profile, that may be a bit farther off, since I'm devoting my creative profile energies to the Perfect Grade Project

And more Numbers are always welcome
M'okay, got a basic description of the when, where and how she ended up with Mai? That way I can see if I can throw Eden and Vena at it.

Quote:
... I was actually planning on giving Yuzu-chan here a flightpack as her inherent equipment due to the drawbacks of her two Inherent Skills... though the design of her Sylpherion Raiser flight package is still under much planning (aka I don't have a design for it yet )
... Great minds shoppers think alike, don't they? I was planning to give Vena a flight-pack too (main inspiration for being so has been an overdose of Dawn of War II and Assault Marines ). I've got the basic design in my head, I just need to get it on paper.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-08, 08:30   Link #6282
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
It's also one supported by canon, as I remember the A's manga having Nanoha and Fate talking about the mathematical structuring of a magical circle.
Yup, that was the inspiration for it. Kinda similar to ATC's concept, my take was a magic circle is a sort of magic conduit, and that sharp vectors and intersecting lines act like "reservoir" points on a circle, increasing power, while curves allow for free flow of the mana and allowing for better control. Hence the Belka Triangle being a larger mana reservoir, but slightly more explosive and harder to control, while the Mid Circle with its more circular curves allow for better control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko
Her original is actually Dieci (if her hair wasn't a giveaway), though I did some extensive work to make sure she doesn't resemble Dieci all that much. I might integrate that into her backstory though...

Quote:
Ah, the fate of CrackMeisters...

Quote:
M'okay, got a basic description of the when, where and how she ended up with Mai? That way I can see if I can throw Eden and Vena at it.
Basic outline: She was "recovered" by another rogue scientist, possibly a Jail acquaintance, her will and consciousness suppressed, and then used for his own nefarious means, mostly taking advantage of Venti's Anti-Mage and Anti-Device powers to perform mage and cyborg assassinations.

... Until a good ole' Nanoha-style befriending by Mai puts an end to that But with less words, more action

And that's about it in a nutshell

Quote:
... Great minds shoppers think alike, don't they? I was planning to give Vena a flight-pack too (main inspiration for being so has been an overdose of Dawn of War II and Assault Marines ). I've got the basic design in my head, I just need to get it on paper.
Assault Jump eh... that sounds very much like fun Now that I think about it, how come no one in the Nanoverse has thought of using sheer downward gravitational momentum to crush enemies with their boots? I'm sure the Numbers are very much suited for such an attack

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-08, 09:04   Link #6283
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
That the symmetry and geometry of magic circles have a relation to their magical ability is a very cool concept, and neatly described and executed with this magic circle. Actually thought of that geometry = magic concept before... reasoned that a magic circle based off a fractal would theoretically hold near infinite amounts of energy...
Level Upper?

Quote:
In-Universe Explanation:

- The long ears are designed as control antennae that allows for enhanced fine-tuning of her IS, and also improves her sense of hearing and balance.

Artistic Explanation:

- The ears are made to resemble leaves, since the objective was to make Citrus akin to an orange fruit. It also makes her unique from a profile view, making her the only Number with elven ears.

True Explanation:

*ehem*
There's always another explanation.

Now if only GW would hurry up with the codices; I need to double check the Eldritch fluff against multiple sources. Already did some cursory checks with Tolkien and D&D (and wiki ), but I think I still have some way before I can release the people whose women will make Hayate look like one of them (save the ears).

Quote:
*sends in some D-Cannon Platforms as well*
Hmm... Strength 10, Armor Penetration 1 gunships; or an army of Radio Noise clones... Such is my dilemma.

*radios for more Railguns*

Let's see what comes.

Quote:
Well, the only reason I've been doing Yuzu-chan's image is because she'll be presented alongside Mai in the latter's Perfect Grade Profile (she becomes Mai's Aide in the Enforcers, much like Teana with Runessa). As for an actual honest to goodness profile, that may be a bit farther off, since I'm devoting my creative profile energies to the Perfect Grade Project

And more Numbers are always welcome
Kia always wanted a big family to run Chao Bao Zi.

Quote:
... I was actually planning on giving Yuzu-chan here a flightpack as her inherent equipment due to the drawbacks of her two Inherent Skills... though the design of her Sylpherion Raiser flight package is still under much planning (aka I don't have a design for it yet )
Stella's device is going to have a counterpart?

*coughrebornscannonwheeze*

Quote:
Hah, not like I need that with my Kaiser armor, 2+ Invulnerable save.
It is to be expected that the Kaiser's armor will be stronger than even the Sturmgeist barriers worn by some of the Sisters with Terminator honors.

Quote:
*coughnoelsneeze*

Jeez what's wrong with me today?!

Quote:
All we need now is Khrackum Meister Nightia Erde to catch up with us to complete this intervention.

Quote:
You've got Eldritch too?! Now I really dunno if my Eldritch fluff can work at all. D=

Quote:
Real Mages Wear Jump Packs. >=3

Quote:
Ah, the fate of CrackMeisters...
We have distorted the world with our crack, now we must make sure it does not go astray again.

An Hero In Spirit: "Change, Kha, in place of me who no longer can..."

I will change!

Quote:
Assault Jump eh... that sounds very much like fun Now that I think about it, how come no one in the Nanoverse has thought of using sheer downward gravitational momentum to crush enemies with their boots? I'm sure the Numbers are very much suited for such an attack
I wouldn't know; I inherited really bad knees from my mother.

That said, the Adeptess of Belka have been striking from the skies ever since the times of the Kaiser. Just that we rarely get to see these angels of death in action.

Got knocked over by impact? That's the least of your worries when you see suits of armor stepping out from the fog in the wake. Or realize that it wasn't even a Jump or Teleport Attack, but a wave of magical bombardment from the Saint Guard Armored Company from the other side of the hill.

May 09 is the Month of the Guard!

Last edited by MeisterBabylon; 2009-04-08 at 09:23.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-08, 09:47   Link #6284
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Her original is actually Dieci (if her hair wasn't a giveaway), though I did some extensive work to make sure she doesn't resemble Dieci all that much. I might integrate that into her backstory though...
It worked. Only now that you noted it am I going "oh hey, he's right."

Quote:
Basic outline: She was "recovered" by another rogue scientist, possibly a Jail acquaintance, her will and consciousness suppressed, and then used for his own nefarious means, mostly taking advantage of Venti's Anti-Mage and Anti-Device powers to perform mage and cyborg assassinations.

... Until a good ole' Nanoha-style befriending by Mai puts an end to that But with less words, more action

And that's about it in a nutshell
Sounds perfect. Eden's main job is currently tracking down scientists with the idea of creating Sentoukijin, so hooking her up should be easy.

When does this take place?

Quote:
Nove likes to kick people, so yeah, they are very much suited.

Quote:
You've got Eldritch too?! Now I really dunno if my Eldritch fluff can work at all. D=
Mine's no Eldar. I'm still working on the design, actually.
Old 2009-04-08, 09:49   Link #6285
JamesEdwards
ANTI-Nonsense

Send a message via AIM to JamesEdwards
Quote:
Originally Posted by kct View Post
Hmmm...although to be honest I'll rather leave the heavy stuff (like guided weapons or chain guns) to choppers, or a dedicated strike craft. Be it attack or not, I'm looking at Algerian War mentality when it comes to equipping helis for counter-insurgency, which, for operations which would expose the squadron to places where magic is basically not the best way to fight. Plus the Romanian's IAR 330 SOCAT and the Vietnam War-era ACH-47As gave me ideas, and one of NEXTER's side-mounted helicopter guns is a nice idea for a strafing weapon. Was planning to give the Merlins full-on gunship capabilities at the cost of cargo, but eh, I'll rather leave that to a smaller platform (something like a NH90).

Of course, half of these ideas would meet the dustbin due to the obvious.
*Whistles.* Eh, man, I still prefer to complement my troops with conventional vehicles and aircraft for various practical reasons. For example, starfighters in my homebrew which go by Star Wars standards can typically go hypersonic in an atmosphere by just turning on their deflector shields. Even a fly boy or sky girl equipped with present-gen powered devices / the mecha shounen and musume don't stand a chance in hell of catching them.

That said, there is a pretty big muddy situation here. Those strike craft aren't exactly ideal for engaging man-sized targets, but their weaponry is heavy enough to deal serious damage. However, they have to decelerate to physically engage these heavy aerial infantry, so it essentially becomes a game of cat and mouse, except the mouse here can also deal a killing blow back to the cat.

Gunships against the mecha musume, obviously, isn't a fair fight. Gunships against aerial or ground infantry, though? Now, we're talking.

Heavy ordinance in general will kill most infantry in one shot or come damn near close. My heavy infantry can weather one shot from the front facing and their shields deployed. Side, rear, top down, and pointblank attacks are obviously much more effective, including just plain trying to run over them. Sure they're 10+ feet tall, but they don't got that much mass.

A TacArmor from Gasaraki fully loaded is 4.5 tons and 4.4 meters tall. My boys and girls only break 3 something meters, while their weight unloaded is usually double their present body weight, e.g. 200 lbs / 91 kg becomes 400 lbs / 182 kg. I don't know how to do the math to determine how much they could theoretically carry, but let's say at least an additional 200 lbs / 91 kg just to be safe, since they are powered infantry.

A TA can stop a charging tank or IFV, but these guys and gals? Hell no. There is a big difference in mass and simple power to weight ratio. That said, TA's are unnaturally hella strong for such a small and lightweight platform.

Quote:
Elite... Powered... Armor... You mean, the one from FEAR 2?

And that's a rather... redneck way of speaking there
I admit I was inspired by the EPA's start up sequence, and it is a blatant homage. That said, I am not particularly confident sending up a plain powered trooper up against a real EPA. Those things are freaking huge and they make the old power suits from Fear 1 and its derivatives look puny. They take a ridiculous amount of punishment (from the front facing), have automated repair systems, and seem to have some kind of shielding system that factors into their self-supporting armor too. Oh, and unlimited ammo. Don't ask me how it does that.

The DPS they dish out would be more than sufficient to overwhelm my boys and girls in a straight up shootout. A pair of them could effectively tie up a squad until further notice.

And, c'mon, it ain't redneck. It's how we roll in the South! And since you said that, I guess, I was somewhat successful in replicating the drawl into writing, without making it completely incomprehensible.

Last edited by JamesEdwards; 2009-04-08 at 11:36.
JamesEdwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-08, 10:01   Link #6286
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Level Upper?
Nothing that complex Such a magic circle would probably be useful for a theoretical Laplace Demon computer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon
Now if only GW would hurry up with the codices; I need to double check the Eldritch fluff against multiple sources. Already did some cursory checks with Tolkien and D&D (and wiki ), but I think I still have some way before I can release the people whose women will make Hayate look like one of them (save the ears).
... why did you just make me think of Hayate with Elf Ears?

Quote:
Stella's device is going to have a counterpart?

*coughrebornscannonwheeze*

The Raiser is in name only Appearance-wise, it's probably gonna look more like its inspiration:

Spoiler for Sylpheed:

Quote:
*coughnoelsneeze*

Jeez what's wrong with me today?!
You got yourself a bad case of flu there... it's probably all that crack you been' sniffing...

And THE STRONGEST COMBAT CYBORG MAID IN THE UNIVERSE FTW

Noel is

Quote:
All we need now is Khrackum Meister Nightia Erde to catch up with us to complete this intervention.
*suddenly imagined Nighty looking like: *

Spoiler for THIS:

*FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!*

Quote:
We have distorted the world with our crack, now we must make sure it does not go astray again.

An Hero In Spirit: "Change, Kha, in place of me who no longer can..."

I will change!
*salutes in honor of the fallen*

Quote:
Sounds perfect. Eden's main job is currently tracking down scientists with the idea of creating Sentoukijin, so hooking her up should be easy.

When does this take place?
This is Mai's first mission as an Enforcer so... at least MC80, 5 years Post-StrikerS.

Quote:
Nove likes to kick people, so yeah, they are very much suited.
... You just had to remind me of some Nove crack I was working on:

*cough* Novecade *cough*

Working with Nove actually helped me practice for Mai

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2009-04-08, 10:09   Link #6287
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Quote:
In-Universe Explanation:

Artistic Explanation:

True Explanation:

*ehem*
In other words Lowe has a fetish for pointy ears :P

*runs*
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-08, 10:19   Link #6288
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Not elf ears. Eldar ears. :3

*runs away cackling as Shuriken Cannon fire is send his way*
Eldar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
14, 16, 18 and most likely 19 as well More Numbers to play with WOOO!!
Oh, I see

Quote:
In-Universe Explanation:

Artistic Explanation:

True Explanation:

*ehem*
Right...well, I do like elf ears too...but only certain types of them (like Fel's )

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixG View Post

*runs*
Hehe~
True, there is a certain charm on a character with such ears...but I don't know, seeing it on a Number seems a bit...off >_>

*goes back to drawing a new character* XD
Old 2009-04-08, 10:20   Link #6289
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Eldar?
Space-Elves. It's a Warhammer thing, don't worry about it.
Old 2009-04-08, 10:27   Link #6290
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixG View Post

*runs*
*ehem* *cough* *ehem*

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Eldar?
Yes, Eldar, like this one:

Basically, Space Elves

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ
Hehe~
True, there is a certain charm on a character with such ears...but I don't know, seeing it on a Number seems a bit...off >_>

*goes back to drawing a new character* XD
Well, Numbers are Combat Cyborgs, and in Yuzu-chan's case, her ears are artificial. Well, naturally realistic artificial ears, hence why Mai likes to play with them for some reason...

Erh...

Old 2009-04-08, 10:30   Link #6291
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Cause it's hot?

Quote:
This is Mai's first mission as an Enforcer so... at least MC80, 5 years Post-StrikerS.
*scribbles* Should work just fine then.

Quote:
... You just had to remind me of some Nove crack I was working on:

*cough* Novecade *cough*

Working with Nove actually helped me practice for Mai
You know, that actually looks quite good on her.

Quote:
Well, Numbers are Combat Cyborgs, and in Yuzu-chan's case, her ears are artificial. Well, naturally realistic artificial ears, hence why Mai likes to play with them for some reason...

Erh...
Kuuuuuuuh! That's just so cute!
Old 2009-04-08, 10:32   Link #6292
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
It worked. Only now that you noted it am I going "oh hey, he's right."
Same here. I thot she was inspired by someone else!

Quote:
Looks like she'd be suspicious of Kia's frequent discoveries and adoptions of cyborg girls.

Quote:
Mine's no Eldar. I'm still working on the design, actually.
My mistake, that line seem to imply the wrong thing XD.

Quote:
Nothing that complex Such a magic circle would probably be useful for a theoretical Laplace Demon computer
A demonic plan.

Quote:
"3) The Creator has a fetish for elf ears."

Though, Fact: The Yagami frat twins Anita and Hayate have some Eldritch blood in them, and is the genetic basis of their tremendous magical potential.

But its rather diluted, so the twins have not the massive spellpower, or the elf ears. The trait had been lost a long time ago, and the Belka hegemony of old would've ended their bloodline had the Tohkiha family exhibited such strong xenoid features.

Quote:
The Raiser is in name only Appearance-wise, it's probably gonna look more like its inspiration:

Spoiler for Sylpheed:
Sylpheed is good enough a name. No need for raiser.

Now about Nighty's Noel + Mahoro Number 00...

Quote:
You got yourself a bad case of flu there... it's probably all that crack you been' sniffing...

And THE STRONGEST COMBAT CYBORG MAID IN THE UNIVERSE FTW

Noel is
Not to mention her armor pattern is exactly Jail-type.

Quote:
*suddenly imagined Nighty looking like: *

Spoiler for THIS:

*FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!*
That's how he's always seemed to me, somewhere between Zetsubo-sensei and Tieria.

*joins the run*

Quote:

Basically, Space Elves
Change the hieroglyphics to random hirigana, give her a more kimono-like armor, make her much shorter, and you get Eldritch, the Nanoverse elves!

Quote:

Erh...
Hmm.

Yuzu: S-so-soko~~ Iya~~ Mai-c-chan, d-dame...

*disappears in a splash of blood, gore and chainsaw*

Last edited by MeisterBabylon; 2009-04-08 at 10:43.
Old 2009-04-08, 10:43   Link #6293
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
The more I think about it, the more I'm liking it.

Okay, with various magical circles, the mathematics are essentially the following dynamics.

In a functional form, magic circle shapes are dependant on two factors.
Semmetry, and Focal Points.

Focal Points are mathetmatical points of neutral magical polarity, or Natural Points of Accumulation where magic can be focused in higher density very easily.

Semmetry in a magic circle controls how balanced the magical forces of a spell are. How quickly mana can be pumped from one focal point to another.

The key interplay between semmetry and the focal points comes in the efficiency.

The function of the lines in a magic circle, also known as ley lines, is that they reprisent the natural flow of magic. And the lines reprisent natural connections between each focal point. The balance is maintained by mana channelling out across the lines flowing between the points. Ineffeciency and Loss occures when the semmetry isn't good enough for the focal points involved, and balance cannot be maintained through channelling, thus a release of waste energy during the preparation phase that reprisents a proportional loss of energy.

As the number of lines increases, the number of connections between focal points increases, along with the number of focal points.

In an example, the standard Mid-Childan Shooting Octogram carries sixteen focal points created by two squares offset 45 degrees. Mana balance to all focal points is generally efficient, having no more than two 'hops' to reach any point in the circle.

Contrary, the Belken Triangle contains four focal point in its core shape.
Yet, to further increase power, the inset of sub-circles and a Belken Cross changes the focal point count from five, to seventeen. Giving the Belken Triangle and Cross shape seventeen focal points, but at the expense of semmetry. This means the Belken magic circle is excelent for boosting power, but wastes a large amount of energy due to natural imbalance and ineffieincy bleed off. This is probably why Belken magic focuses on close range simplified spells, rather than long range attacks. The amount of energy that would be lost attempting shooting magics makes them impractical under the Belken system.

Spoiler for Focal Points in the Primary Magic Circles:

When applying the shapes to real time magical events, the real time mana flow calculations that must be done are directly proportional to the number of connections each focal point has to another. A calculation must be done on each line leading from one focal point to another. Therefor, every time you add lines, you have to calculate the focal points created, as well as the calculate the connections between those points.

Thussly, as the focal count and semmetry of a circle is increased, so is the calculation load.

While a Belken Circle is actually slightly more powerful, though less efficient than a Mid-Childan Circle, it is much lighter on calculations because of reduced connection interplay. On the Belken, many of the focal point connect with only one, or three other points, with only one Four Point connection equation to account for. The Mid-Childan circle however, contains eight, Three Point connections, and eight Four Point connections, making it substantially more math intensive.

Reviewing this, the Advanced Octogram, which contains a series of extra connection lines, and through them, a plethora of additional focal points, has Eight SIX POINT connections, as well as scores of four point connections. Meaning the mathematical intensity for doing real time management increases by an order of magnitude. (Calculated to be 4,000% load increase.)
Spoiler for Advanced Octogram:

((If one stops to consider the Advanced Octogram as 100 Percent Efficiency, even though it isn't, the amount of energy improvement over the Standard is 4 to 1. Thusly, Nanoha has 25% efficiency using her current magic circle, and wastes 75% of her mana energy. Mages using Belken 'circles' have an even lower percentage. However the tradeoff is considered acceptable because the ability to manage the math load of 40 devices is not yet available.))
AdmiralTigerclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-08, 10:51   Link #6294
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:

Basically, Space Elves
I actually prefer the shopped red hair version of that pic.

A Biel-Tan Farseer with red hair? It's Macha the eternal virgin!

*fleeeeez*

Quote:

Quote:
Hmm.

Oh my god!!! I was standing next to him and I had my mouth open!!! X.x
Old 2009-04-08, 10:52   Link #6295
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Cause it's hot?
VERY HAW-

*is shawt by Aaron from OCC*

Quote:
*scribbles* Should work just fine then.
So you planning a meet up or something?

Quote:
You know, that actually looks quite good on her.
Well... I have LOTS MOAR

Spoiler for Collection:

... and I probably went overboard here...

Quote:
... why did I just get the moral obligation to do something about that scene...

Quote:
Looks like she'd be suspicious of Kia's frequent discoveries and adoptions of cyborg girls.
You know, you make Kia sound like someone with a harem fetish or somethi-

*static*

Quote:
A demonic plan.
And said computer's name was called VE-

*STATIC*

Quote:
Though, Fact: The Yagami frat twins Anita and Hayate have some Eldritch blood in them, and is the genetic basis of their tremendous magical potential.

But its rather diluted, so the twins have not the massive spellpower, or the elf ears. The trait had been lost a long time ago, and the Belka hegemony of old would've ended their bloodline had the Tohkiha family exhibited such strong xenoid features.
... now you really ARE making me imagine Hayate and Anita with elf ears!!!

Quote:
Sylpheed is good enough a name. No need for raiser.

Now about Nighty's Noel + Mahoro Number 00...
Well, I wanted a somewhat unique name, and Sylpherion by itself didn't have that "ring" to it

And yes, the hybrid with the Twin Maiden System...

Quote:
Hmm.

*cleans up the mess with super chamois*

Old 2009-04-08, 11:10   Link #6296
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
I actually prefer the shopped red hair version of that pic.

A Biel-Tan Farseer with red hair? It's Macha the eternal virgin!

*fleeeeez*

Ah Macha-tan. Hayate's aunt. Can't blame her for going nuts at seeing her niece, since it meant her sis made good.

*fleeeeeeez from psi-storm*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Oh my god!!! I was standing next to him and I had my mouth open!!! X.x
*squishes around*

<_<

Quote:
You know, you make Kia sound like someone with a harem fetish or somethi-

*static*
You never know what Kia is up to.

Quote:
And said computer's name was called VE-

*STATIC*
That is a component of the two moons--

*ZZZZZT*

Quote:
... now you really ARE making me imagine Hayate and Anita with elf ears!!!
Then I have bad news for you:
Spoiler for Bloodrage:
*is nuked*

Quote:
Well, I wanted a somewhat unique name, and Sylpherion by itself didn't have that "ring" to it

And yes, the hybrid with the Twin Maiden System...
I see.

Last edited by MeisterBabylon; 2009-04-08 at 11:29.
Old 2009-04-08, 11:17   Link #6297
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
You never know what Kia is up to.
Like preparing night long org-

*dodges shot*

Quote:
That is a component of the two moons--

*ZZZZZT*
One of them wouldn't be named the Celestial Being wouldn't it?

Quote:
Then I have bad news for you:
Spoiler for Bloodrage:
*is nuked*
... SYMMETRICAL DOCKING?!?!?!

*IS SHOT*

Old 2009-04-08, 11:21   Link #6298
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
*Reloads his nuclear rifle.*
AdmiralTigerclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-08, 11:31   Link #6299
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
In the spirit of Missile Image Spam:

I managed to be productive somewhat and do this in Photoshop!

Credits to:
The Cardboard Box for Image Source
LoweGear for initial coloring (hair especially - THE HAIRRRR) and Guidance
Panzerfan for Additional Advice
please give them cookies, even if the sign says no.

Spoiler for Next OC Character Inbound! + Quick Intro:

Full Profile may come sooner or later.

Page Claimed for... What was is again? Oh Yeah...

*Reloads NTW-20 with 20mm KB Shells*
Old 2009-04-08, 11:34   Link #6300
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Like preparing night long org-

*dodges shot*
More like building an island of 1000 virgin sac--

*dodges rapid fire*

Quote:
One of them wouldn't be named the Celestial Being wouldn't it?
Ask Tiida Erde.

Quote:
... SYMMETRICAL DOCKING?!?!?!

*IS SHOT*
While not exactly a fusion, it does turn them red, hot and very bothered.

*BRIGHTLANCE'd*

Tags
hayaurion, kaonland, keroland, khrack, original content