AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-11-26, 04:38   Link #3681
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
Hm... how about absolute loyalty? o.o
I mean, his parents abandoned him, countless people tried to use him and his sister for political gain...
Loyalty would certainly have been a nice change from that. xD
How about...Geass of Absolute Admiration!
Since he's so super coool and everyone would treat him like an Idol. I want Code Geass: Lelouch of the Showbiz.
Spring_sakura111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-26, 06:40   Link #3682
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer

His Geass is the Power Of Absolute Obedience
Sonae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-26, 06:59   Link #3683
Levy
differently sober

he has his nice amount of power of the absolute gay moves too sometimes XD
Levy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-26, 07:56   Link #3684
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring_sakura111 View Post
How about...Geass of Absolute Admiration!
Since he's so super coool and everyone would treat him like an Idol. I want Code Geass: Lelouch of the Showbiz.
rofl. You know, I once thought about using "Absolute Admiration" for a parody in which I would mysteriously (*cough*C.C.*cough*) gain the power of a Mary Sue and take over the Code Geass world. xD
But I'm just too damn lazy to write oneshots like that, so I guess Lelouch can have it. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levy View Post
he has his nice amount of power of the absolute gay moves too sometimes XD
But that's mainly because he's related to Schneizel. xD
Nogitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-26, 08:15   Link #3685
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

Oh yeah~~ He's also good at posing~ So, he could be a model~ He SHOULD'VE become a model until he gets really famous and then BOOOM! Everyone bows at his fame and glory!
Old 2008-11-27, 07:01   Link #3686
kazuki_yuki92
Lelouch and C.C fans

Send a message via Yahoo to kazuki_yuki92
december 05 is lelouch bithday...and this how old lelouch-sama in this years?
Old 2008-11-27, 07:11   Link #3687
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazuki_yuki92 View Post
december 05 is lelouch bithday...and this how old lelouch-sama in this years?
I think he'll be turning 18 this December 05. I THINK.
Old 2008-11-27, 08:25   Link #3688
Levy
differently sober

No, wait.. Code Geass is settled in the future - I still haven't understood what was supposed to be the correct date because on Shirley's grave is written 2017, but in one of the early episodes of R2 - before the BK are nearly executed - it says 2018, but oh well, whatever, Lelouch is supposed to be 8 or 9 by now ^^
Old 2008-11-27, 08:51   Link #3689
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levy View Post
No, wait.. Code Geass is settled in the future - I still haven't understood what was supposed to be the correct date because on Shirley's grave is written 2017, but in one of the early episodes of R2 - before the BK are nearly executed - it says 2018, but oh well, whatever, Lelouch is supposed to be 8 or 9 by now ^^
The Calender was created from the founding of Britannia so the story takes place in 70's of the AD calender
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-27, 09:55   Link #3690
Levy
differently sober

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
The Calender was created from the founding of Britannia so the story takes place in 70's of the AD calender
oh nice, I didn't know that. Thanks for the info^^
Old 2008-11-27, 10:44   Link #3691
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring_sakura111 View Post
I think he'll be turning 18 this December 05. I THINK.
19 i think. He was 18 in R2, wasn't he?
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-27, 11:09   Link #3692
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
I'm not sure. I thought I read that a.t.b is set about 55 years earlier than B.C./A.D. calendar. If this is the case, 2018 a.t.b. = 1963 A.D. The technology is pretty advance in the 60s If this is the case, if Suzaku is still alive, he should be 63 by now

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 15:39   Link #3693
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Hm... I'm wondering what Lelouch was like before his mother's death.
We usually see him smiling whenever something "flashback like" comes up, but we also know that he was a very proud child and that he was aware of Marianne having at least as much enemies as admirers.
Oh, and according to Cornelia, he used to argue with Clovis a lot.
I've read some interesting fanfics about the "original" Lelouch, but while writing something myself, I realized that I'm still not completely sure.

He was probably very cute when he was around his mother, Nunally or Euphemia, and cute in a different way when he spent time with the brother who viewed him as a rival, but other than that?
Did Lelouch always dislike Schneizel, or was it just that he wanted to surpass him? How did he behave around Cornelia? Was she someone he wanted to impress?
I could also add the question of how he viewed Clovis, but I think I've already more or less made up my mind about that - in my opinion, they annoyed the hell out of each other. xD
Sure, Lelouch didn't hate him; and Clovis certainly didn't dislike his little brother, but I don't think he ever got out so much as an undisguised smile out of him. Not to mention that ~17 year old Clovis was probably not the most insightful person.
Errr... yeah, but back to the younger and more innocent version of Lelouch in general. xD
I'm really curious about what other people think of him.
Old 2008-12-04, 15:58   Link #3694
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer

He was quite mature. Not like most children. He was the one that tried to keep Nunnally in line, who was somewhat a hyper child. There's a PD that shows a bit of Lelouch, Nunnally and Euphie's past. It's quite cute <3 Euphie is the same as always while Nunnally is quite different. Lelouch is the same pretty much. I don't know if it's been subbed but it's worth watching if you want to know more about them.
Old 2008-12-04, 16:00   Link #3695
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonae View Post
He was quite mature. Not like most children. He was the one that tried to keep Nunnally in line, who was somewhat a hyper child. There's a PD that shows a bit of Lelouch, Nunnally and Euphie's past. It's quite cute <3 Euphie is the same as always while Nunnally is quite different. Lelouch is the same pretty much. I don't know if it's been subbed but it's worth watching if you want to know more about them.
I heard about that one... but I couldn't find it with subs, so I got frustrated and went back to fangirling Sound Dramas. xD
But I think I'll take a look at it now. *nods her head*
Thanks. xD
Old 2008-12-04, 16:05   Link #3696
Grey Dawn
zzzzzzzz

Hmm, first I'd say he would be a lot more open about his opinions and thoughts. Look at his approach of his father. He went straight to him and said exactly what he wanted to say, no intrigues to get the truth, no attempts at manipulations or lies. I would also say he was very bold to do so in front of the entire court - IE: He didn't care what people thought about him, just as he didn't later.

Building on this, I'd say he was much more naive as well.

I imagine he would dote on Nunally less. First, she had others taking care of her, Marianne and care takers. Second, she needed him less. Lelouch likes having someone need him, turn 7 says it straight out: "Nunally doesn't need me anymore."

Also, I think Schneizel saw him as his first (potential) peer. Remember, Lelouch probably wasn't fully developed intellectually as a child, and Schneizel probably saw the difference in them being more age than potential. I'm building this off Schneizel's line that Lelouch was the man he loved and feared the most, which was probably true. Schneizel could see through the actions and motives of almost everyone around him, and thus he had no real peer before Lelouch. We also know he didn't love or fear, say, Cornelia, and he would never compare himself to his father. An open Lelouch, trying to do good for others and take their burdens at his expense, would be Schneizel's favorite person to compare himself to, as Schneizel also tries to do things for other people, potentially at his expense.
Grey Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 16:37   Link #3697
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Dawn View Post
Hmm, first I'd say he would be a lot more open about his opinions and thoughts. Look at his approach of his father. He went straight to him and said exactly what he wanted to say, no intrigues to get the truth, no attempts at manipulations or lies. I would also say he was very bold to do so in front of the entire court - IE: He didn't care what people thought about him, just as he didn't later.
Hm... I agree with that, but I think it was a bit more extreme there than usually. He was incredibly angry, after all - his mother had just been killed, his little sister crippled, and no one cared.
(Except some of his half-sibling, of course, but the only one of them he possibly thought about would be Euphie.)

Quote:
Building on this, I'd say he was much more naive as well.
Yeah, he was probably more naive, but not completely blind to the ways of the world. Otherwise, he would have become insightful more or less overnight atfer Marianne's death, and that would seem a little strange to me - even though it's understandable that he was bitter.

Quote:
I imagine he would dote on Nunally less. First, she had others taking care of her, Marianne and care takers. Second, she needed him less. Lelouch likes having someone need him, turn 7 says it straight out: "Nunally doesn't need me anymore."
Hm... I'm not sure if Lelouch likes his most important person to completely depend on him, but I agree that he loves taking care of Nunally.
Which is exactly why I think that he alway doted on her, even when there was really no need for him to constantly chase after her like a watchdog. xD

Quote:
Also, I think Schneizel saw him as his first (potential) peer. Remember, Lelouch probably wasn't fully developed intellectually as a child, and Schneizel probably saw the difference in them being more age than potential. I'm building this off Schneizel's line that Lelouch was the man he loved and feared the most, which was probably true.
I completely agree with that.
But I also really wonder how Lelouch viewed Schneizel, and how they behaved around each other.
Was Schneizel really condescending towards him, or was that just Lelouch's imagination and Schneizel being Schneizel?

Quote:
Schneizel could see through the actions and motives of almost everyone around him, and thus he had no real peer before Lelouch. We also know he didn't love or fear, say, Cornelia, and he would never compare himself to his father.
I really believe that Schneizel loved all his siblings. He just didn't get "attached" to them, and could relate best to Lelouch.
But he always seemed to enjoy flattering Cornelia and doting on Euphie, and he even gave Clovis a well meant advice bevore he went to area 11. An advice which Clovis politely refused, but still.
[I love the Sound Dramas! xD]

Quote:
An open Lelouch, trying to do good for others and take their burdens at his expense, would be Schneizel's favorite person to compare himself to, as Schneizel also tries to do things for other people, potentially at his expense.
*nods her head to that*
Old 2008-12-04, 16:59   Link #3698
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
Hm... I'm wondering what Lelouch was like before his mother's death.
We usually see him smiling whenever something "flashback like" comes up, but we also know that he was a very proud child and that he was aware of Marianne having at least as much enemies as admirers.
I was talking about that with Levy some days ago. Lelouch seemed to love his mother a lot. imo, it's only after that she was killed by V.V. that she became a bad mother. She must have been/or at least tried to be a good mother with Lelouch since it seems that he loved her a lot.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 18:49   Link #3699
kazuki_yuki92
Lelouch and C.C fans

Send a message via Yahoo to kazuki_yuki92
happy b'day lelouch...

happy b'day lelouch....

happy b'day...happy b'day...lelouch-sama 19th...

hopefully lelouch-sama still a live and lelouch sama have a happiness with C.C forever...

happy b'day ne....lelouch-sama~^o^
Old 2008-12-04, 18:53   Link #3700
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer

Yes. Technically, Lelouch's birthday is today. Tomorrow will also be his birthday because it will be Dec. 5th in NA tomorrow. Time zones somewhat confuse me...