1 out of 10 : Painful 2 4.55%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-05-30, 20:07   Link #41
Archilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weather View Post
Spoiler for Dem Chills:

My god that face.
Thank you, I was looking for a screen of that...
Archilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-30, 20:52   Link #42
Biohazardous

Loved the episode though that was bold of Xenovia to push Use out the way. No way in hell would I do that after just seeing him flip out.
Old 2015-05-30, 20:54   Link #43
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

issei went total nuclear overload juggernaut yet was incomplete mode cause of world of no asia.

cue total destroy with arm chops & blasting of shalba (oh di-troll-ra got boom as well).

also we rias' brother doing also another person that can turned them to dust.

asia is ok give vail & crew found her in dimemisonal gap give also help lower issei power so rias trying wake-up issei.

give issei still fear of ho-ski raynare til red light of rias saved the day.

all well then seeing great red dragon & also orphis as well indeed give issei over-exhaust himself.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-30, 20:55   Link #44
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazardous View Post
Loved the episode though that was bold of Xenovia to push Use out the way. No way in hell would I do that after just seeing him flip out.
Yeah, even in the LN I was like "Shoving the guy that almost killed everyone to the side, really smooth Xenovia."
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-30, 21:20   Link #45
Malicre

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post
Yup, JD was great. But now that I think about it, why DID Shelba send Asia to the void anyway? Why didn't he just blast her?
Plot holes don't matter to dxd fanboys, they give everything a 10/10 regardless.
Malicre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-30, 21:21   Link #46
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
That motherfuckin' Juggernaut Drive (even though it was incomplete) was the boss! Sorry Shalba Beelzebub, we hardly knew ya!

Meanwhile, I'm glad that Rias-sempai reached Issei out despite going on a rampage. Other than that, Asia was saved so it's all good!

Well then, it's time to hunt that prankster god Loki out, but I feel that Issei passing out at the end of this episode is a bad omen I believe.
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-30, 21:29   Link #47
Archilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malicre View Post
Plot holes don't matter do dxd fanboys, they give everything a 10/10 regardless.
Whelp I believe in the LN it was a device Shalba had on his arm that he was using offensively that caused the teleporting. Seems like a more sure method of defeating an enemy to me, teleporting someone to a place they'll die as opposed to wasting energy on offensive demonic blasts.

Also, there really hasn't been much lipservice this season from the fanboys. This was just a fun, well done episode.
Old 2015-05-30, 21:40   Link #48
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

That was... pretty bad. Putting aside the new guy dying right away, he blasts her into a different realm instead of flat out killing her because...? Then Issei is still having traumatic thoughts of whatever-her-name is (it's been 3 seasons and you have a harem, get over it), and instead of trying to tell him Ashia is fine, they proceed to having this cheesy... thing happen with Issei actually coming back to his sense. So I see, as long as Rias is around, all is well even if Ashia dies. Makes... sense.
I don't think they should do a 4th season.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-30, 21:50   Link #49
Archilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
That was... pretty bad. Putting aside the new guy dying right away, he blasts her into a different realm instead of flat out killing her because...? Then Issei is still having traumatic thoughts of whatever-her-name is (it's been 3 seasons and you have a harem, get over it), and instead of trying to tell him Ashia is fine, they proceed to having this cheesy... thing happen with Issei actually coming back to his sense. So I see, as long as Rias is around, all is well even if Ashia dies. Makes... sense.
I mentioned above where the dimension blast thing comes from, at least in the LN. And the end goes a bit different in the LN as well.

Ah well. I disagree with you on the no new season point, though. There's a good chance of it happening anyway.
Old 2015-05-30, 21:52   Link #50
Malicre

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDK1 View Post
I mentioned above where the dimension blast thing comes from, at least in the LN. And the end goes a bit different in the LN as well.

Ah well. I disagree with you on the no new season point, though. There's a good chance of it happening anyway.
I would actually hate to see them butcher volumes 9/10/11/12 like they did 6.
Malicre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-30, 21:53   Link #51
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
This serie is the reason TNK is still working though(iirc), of course they are going to keep doing more seasons
Old 2015-05-30, 21:57   Link #52
Archilla

Quote:
You and I have different definitions of "butcher," but oh well.
Old 2015-05-30, 22:00   Link #53
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Yeah, because volume 6 was just a lot different than what they are doing in the anime right?

Then don't watch it. Pretty simple.

About Ise's traumatic mindfuck with Reynare: When you get over the first girl who showed interest in you killing and humiliating you, then you can say something about it.

About Shalba: Like other people said, could be just him being:

A) Sadistic.
B) Stupid.
C) Didn't want to use demonic power.

There was a certain moment in V9 was more puzzling in my opinion, I hope they fix it somehow.

Last edited by Chichiryuushintei; 2015-05-30 at 22:15.
Old 2015-05-30, 22:05   Link #54
Weather
Wonder Wind

Quote:
Butcher... what exactly?

They covered everything important except the Oppai Dragon Song... which would look WAY out of place after that Raynare mindfuck.

Quote:
Then Issei is still having traumatic thoughts of whatever-her-name is (it's been 3 seasons and you have a harem, get over it),
Because he literally put his soul and happiness on her (he actually was INCREDIBLY happy when he thought a girl liked him), she trampled on that, killed him, mocked him again, AND killed Asia, and also begged him for her life right before she was vaporised.

Yeah... that is easy to get over with, specially when you haven't talked with anybody about it.

Respect the Earth! If not... Who knows? You might get cursed... heh heh~
Weather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-30, 22:36   Link #55
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

This was a splendid episode. The adaptation of Juggernaut Drive took my expectations and shot em to Heaven. The beat down on Shalba was nice (He and Creuzury were a lot more Bishie than how I was expecting TNK to design them), and the scene of Vali temporarily going JD was good too.

I believe someone made the rating DxD/10 for this episode? Totaly. Fucking. Yes.

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-30, 22:56   Link #56
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Plot holes don't matter to dxd fanboys, they give everything a 10/10 regardless.
You're watching the wrong series if you want a perfect plot buddy.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-30, 23:00   Link #57
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
I'm so glad that Asia is saved for good this time. Issei can definitely can use a hug.
Chaos-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-30, 23:06   Link #58
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
I'm so glad that Asia is saved for good this time. Issei can definitely can use a hug.
Too bad Xenovia isn't having any of that. lol

...too soon?
Old 2015-05-30, 23:14   Link #59
schedmaster

Still hard to put in words on how to describe this episode. Overall it was good. I can't really bring myself to rate this episode an 8 or higher.

A hypothetical question to ask because it came up after watching this episode again.

If you were fighting against Issei in his Juggernaut Drive, would you want to lose to him or would you want to emerge victorious against him?
schedmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-30, 23:15   Link #60
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by schedmaster View Post
Still hard to put in words on how to describe this episode. Overall it was good. I can't really bring myself to rate this episode an 8 or higher.

A hypothetical question to ask because it came up after watching this episode again.

If you were fighting against Issei in his Juggernaut Drive, would you want to lose to him or would you want to emerge victorious against him?
I'd be too busy crapping my pants and praying to every God whose name I remember. I'm a coward after all.