AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-12-08, 16:33   Link #2161
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Yea i have no illusions of a Misaki end. I actually dont know if this dolt will end up with anyone but im pretty sure it wont be Misaki that goodbye sex those 2 had im pretty certain of that after what Misaki said.

I hate to even think this but we know whos next on his list and its not Yuki. But Yayoi still has them all beat her and Touya have gotten down more times than can be counted in more locations then we could possibly imagine.
Old 2009-12-08, 17:01   Link #2162
velvet nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Yea i have no illusions of a Misaki end. I actually dont know if this dolt will end up with anyone but im pretty sure it wont be Misaki that goodbye sex those 2 had im pretty certain of that after what Misaki said.
that's the thing i'm trying to figure out, on touya's side it's goodbye, but as for misaki it seems kind of pointless to break up with the other dude (forgot his name but he seemed to be friendly with touya just before the bike ride) just to say goodbye to touya,

that is of course unless they really had issues in their relationship as she suggests (but this could be explained by her hesitations b/c she still liked touya up to that point) but we'll probably find out next episode

Quote:
I hate to even think this but we know whos next on his list and its not Yuki. But Yayoi still has them all beat her and Touya have gotten down more times than can be counted in more locations then we could possibly imagine.
i don't know if this is solid yet, but for myself and i think a few other people, think that she loves (more like attached) touya. probably b/c she's a lonely middle aged woman who needs sex (but what was up with that get naked and lick my shoes deal, so random)
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 17:50   Link #2163
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet nightmare View Post
i don't know if this is solid yet, but for myself and i think a few other people, think that she loves (more like attached) touya. probably b/c she's a lonely middle aged woman who needs sex (but what was up with that get naked and lick my shoes deal, so random)
Yayoi isn't middle aged - she is 24. And she does not look old either. Don't be dissing my Yayoi!
Old 2009-12-08, 17:55   Link #2164
velvet nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Yayoi isn't middle aged - she is 24. And she does not look old either. Don't be dissing my Yayoi!
orly, she's done well for a 24 year old

i dunno man, maybe it's the way the character is drawn, but she looks tired 24/7 with those eyes
Old 2009-12-08, 17:58   Link #2165
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
i dunno man, maybe it's the way the character is drawn, but she looks tired 24/7 with those eyes
The way i see it, she was drawn like that to make her look older compared to the rest of the cast, and it looks like it works.
Old 2009-12-08, 18:04   Link #2166
velvet nightmare

yeah maybe mature would be a better word than tired, rofl

though i find it kind of odd that she'd have so much responsibility to be the manager of 2 aces, one previously and one currently at such an age
Old 2009-12-08, 19:22   Link #2167
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

@DragoZERO -- As Touya was lowering himself onto Misaki, there was an on-screen title: "Sayonara, Misaki-san." I was thinking this might really not be the end, but that seemed to clinch it.

You know, Yayoi might really be a great manager. She may have had ulterior motives in keeping Yuki away from Touya and romance, but it seems to be working well for Yuki's career.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2009-12-08 at 19:46.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 19:53   Link #2168
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
I am the only one who thinks with the accident Akira might be actually be able to awaken some feelings in Misaki?
I doubt they killed him off and a somewhat moved-on Misaki and a hospitalised Akra might does some good results...or not. Who knows.
Anyways Akira at least has a backbone compared to Touya. It's just he isn't good with the girls and of course jealus of Touya.

As it was later proven that it's not Sunohara but Tomoya is the more useless person I think that's the case with Akira too compared to Touya. He wouldn't have such a hard time to decide or maybe even remaining faithful to his girlfriend even as there're many competitors and they live a distanced relationship(And if he did cheat on his girlfriend I bet he would be straight and break up if the affair proves to be a bit more serious.). Akira is in lack of confidence and isn't an outstanding person, but so far he came out as a straight person.
willyvereb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 20:00   Link #2169
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post

You know, Yayoi might really be a great manager. She may have had ulterior motives in keeping Yuki away from Touya and romance, but it seems to be working well for Yuki's career.
Im intersted to see if all her *cough hardwork cough* pays off in the end. I still think in the process of doing her job she became attached to Touya however i really believe she wants Yuki to reach her potential. The question is does Yuki want the life that will come from this or is love more important than being idol. Its obvious by now she cant have both its not going to work. PLus she still has not delt with the information about TOuya and Yayoi. I hope it does not result in plothole. Hopefully we some type of conclusion with Yayaoi and Touya and hopefully a bit about her past as well.
Old 2009-12-08, 20:18   Link #2170
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

You know, I realized something today. Because of Menou's article about her being fake, M3 will be unable to send her to the Venus competition. Which means the only singer they have who can do it is Rina. Thus giving us a Rina vs. Yuki situation.

Quote:
@DragoZERO -- As Touya was lowering himself onto Misaki, there was an on-screen title: "Sayonara, Misaki-san." I was thinking this might really not be the end, but that seemed to clinch it.
Oh, that's right. But HE was saying good-bye, not her.

Quote:
Yayoi is an excellent business person. It isn't easy mixing work and love after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
I am the only one who thinks with the accident Akira might be actually be able to awaken some feelings in Misaki?
I doubt they killed him off and a somewhat moved-on Misaki and a hospitalised Akra might does some good results...or not. Who knows.
Anyways Akira at least has a backbone compared to Touya. It's just he isn't good with the girls and of course jealus of Touya.
Ah, the Florence Nightingdale Effect. That is very possible.

Quote:
Im intersted to see if all her *cough hardwork cough* pays off in the end. I still think in the process of doing her job she became attached to Touya however i really believe she wants Yuki to reach her potential. The question is does Yuki want the life that will come from this or is love more important than being idol. Its obvious by now she cant have both its not going to work. PLus she still has not delt with the information about TOuya and Yayoi. I hope it does not result in plothole. Hopefully we some type of conclusion with Yayaoi and Touya and hopefully a bit about her past as well.
Yes. I want Yayoi story!

And so far, there hasn't been any plot holes, let's hope they keep it up.
Old 2009-12-08, 20:29   Link #2171
prototype_sky

Menou seemed to have taken Yayoi's place for the time being.
Also since Touya seems to be staying away from Yuki not to mention working for the competition now we shall see if she really likes Touya if she seeks him out even after the whole photo incident
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 21:30   Link #2172
velvet nightmare

photo incident seems to be taken care of no? the negatives from the stalker guy were handed over to yayoi (unless she kept them, i don't really see why though unless she wants to keep em as a trump card when she really wants to keep touya in the end, SCHOOL DAYS SELF DESTRUCT INCOMING)

though on a more serious note, i don't see misaki getting back with akira even with the accident, the whole touya father second hospitalization probably tipped the balance over the edge and she probably just wanted to use him to get her mind off of all the crap happening around her.
Old 2009-12-08, 22:44   Link #2173
gebgeb

I really don't see why it should end like school days. I think white album is more realistic than school days and I really don't see who would want to kill who except from someone who want to kill touya XD does anybody have played the game and is there a bloody ending in it?
gebgeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 23:54   Link #2174
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
...Oh, that's right. But HE [Touya] was saying good-bye, not her [Misaki]....
True. Good point. But I think he's who counts, in this case. And I think her letter to Touya's father said that she couldn't forget Touya and had to go away. Maybe not. But she did tear up the letter after the man died, lol, so maybe all bets are off.

At the moment, I envisage Touya and Yuki getting back together after Rina wins Venus. We shall see. Touya is not evil, he is weak in face of his desires, and the desires of women. Yuki has always been different from the rest, for him: his "every-day," not a "goddess." He first wandered away from her because he felt her getting beyond his world.

For Misaki to go for Akira would be a bit out of character, since she seems to like forceful, somewhat exploitative, men like Tamaru and Touya. Not "herbivores" (popular new Japanese term) like Akira. The standard plot, however, would have him clinging to life and nursed back by either Misaki or, more likely, Haruka. Haruka could reasonably consider herself at fault for putting him on a bicycle he couldn't really ride.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 01:02   Link #2175
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
Originally Posted by gebgeb View Post
I really don't see why it should end like school days. I think white album is more realistic than school days and I really don't see who would want to kill who except from someone who want to kill touya XD does anybody have played the game and is there a bloody ending in it?
There isn't any.
Spoiler for Stuff:

Quote:
Touya is not evil, he is weak in face of his desires, and the desires of women.
It's still not a likable trait by any stretch of the imagination though. I know we've seen many indecisive male leads (as they're stand-ins for the male viewers), but Touya is something else entirely. Weak is not the right word here.

A happy ending for Touya with Rina would feel like a tremendous cop-out, after everything he's done.
Old 2009-12-09, 02:17   Link #2176
velvet nightmare

how many episodes left for the series? 3-6?
Old 2009-12-09, 02:52   Link #2177
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Quote:
When did he decide to let go of Misaki?
Well, it was apparent that he didn't willingly do so or decide so, but that punch on Touya seemed to signify the end. Also hanging out with Haruka as a bit of a playdate seemed to seal that up further. He probably would not have done that if he still clung to Misaki.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 08:22   Link #2178
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
True. Good point. But I think he's who counts, in this case. And I think her letter to Touya's father said that she couldn't forget Touya and had to go away. Maybe not. But she did tear up the letter after the man died, lol, so maybe all bets are off.
She didn't look like herself when she tore up that letter. It looked like a different character.

Quote:
At the moment, I envisage Touya and Yuki getting back together after Rina wins Venus. We shall see. Touya is not evil, he is weak in face of his desires, and the desires of women. Yuki has always been different from the rest, for him: his "every-day," not a "goddess." He first wandered away from her because he felt her getting beyond his world.
That sounds like a good ending to me. But Rina could try and employ Touya more so when her career jumps, he will always be there with her. But if Yuki wins, she'll be so busy she'll never see Touya. She has a couple of choices to make.

Quote:
For Misaki to go for Akira would be a bit out of character, since she seems to like forceful, somewhat exploitative, men like Tamaru and Touya. Not "herbivores" (popular new Japanese term) like Akira. The standard plot, however, would have him clinging to life and nursed back by either Misaki or, more likely, Haruka. Haruka could reasonably consider herself at fault for putting him on a bicycle he couldn't really ride.
I can't put Tamaru and Touya in the same basket. They may have some common traits, but one is a psychotic creep and the other just has poor will power. But I never thought about Haruka helping Akira out. I don't see her falling for him.

Quote:
how many episodes left for the series? 3-6?
26 total, do the math.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKnuckles View Post
Well, it was apparent that he didn't willingly do so or decide so, but that punch on Touya seemed to signify the end. Also hanging out with Haruka as a bit of a playdate seemed to seal that up further. He probably would not have done that if he still clung to Misaki.
Oh, he got mad at Touya because he brought Misaki up after Akira got his ass dumped? Okay, I guess that works. I would have thought Akira would be little more distraught after losing her though.
Old 2009-12-09, 08:42   Link #2179
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
If anything would be OOC then Haruka falling for Akira. That's why I never thought about that scenario. And no I am not thinking about the Florence Nightglade Effect as it comes from being the said subject helpless. No I mean Misaki would feel herself guilty for it as usual and rethink a few things about their "relationship". Like she realises that she never once gave Akira a chance despite she formally accepted being her boyfriend. Or something like that...

I think Akira was the one who stepped out and not Misaki. He realised he's fighting a loosing battle and he has no chance to make Misaki really like him. His strange cheerfulness(as he was more angrier before) is also the consequence of that. Akira gave up himself, I guess. Although they might have not broken up formally yet...

Well, I am curious about Akira's situation as it might also moves Touya's and even his relationships forward. Altough the thing interests me the most is the scene where Rina and Yuki hears that Touya's dad died...their actions after that probably would serve as a good givaway how their relationship with Touya really is standing.
willyvereb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 08:55   Link #2180
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
If anything would be OOC then Haruka falling for Akira. That's why I never thought about that scenario. And no I am not thinking about the Florence Nightglade Effect as it comes from being the said subject helpless. No I mean Misaki would feel herself guilty for it as usual and rethink a few things about their "relationship". Like she realises that she never once gave Akira a chance despite she formally accepted being her boyfriend. Or something like that...

I think Akira was the one who stepped out and not Misaki. He realised he's fighting a loosing battle and he has no chance to make Misaki really like him. His strange cheerfulness(as he was more angrier before) is also the consequence of that. Akira gave up himself, I guess. Although they might have not broken up formally yet...
I really didn't get any idea that they were breaking up, I thought Misaki was just blabbering on to Touya or somthing.

Quote:
Well, I am curious about Akira's situation as it might also moves Touya's and even his relationships forward. Altough the thing interests me the most is the scene where Rina and Yuki hears that Touya's dad died...their actions after that probably would serve as a good givaway how their relationship with Touya really is standing.
THAT'S RIGHT! They don't know yet. Oh man, I really really really can't wait for the next episode.

Tags
drama, eroge, romance, seinen