Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2020-09-20, 04:36   Link #33381
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

+12 tag setup. This doesn't work on the 90+ node cause of classes but it's fine for lvl90.
A full party of maxed out CEs...that's insane. Just how much luck do you need to pull that off?

The most CE drops I've ever gotten in an event was 3 of the same CE.
Heck, I even consider myself lucky if I only get 1 CE drop so I can max limit the event shop CE at the end of the event >_>

Last edited by FlameSparkZ; 2020-09-20 at 08:11.
FlameSparkZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-20, 08:17   Link #33382
MartianMage

I'm just uhhh... stupidly lucky this time around.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-20, 12:10   Link #33383
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost

NP3 Shishou from the ticket I got from chasing Meuniere around the map with my sole surviving Servant, Qin Liangyu, like in a Benny Hill episode. Till he got clothelined by Gudako.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-20, 13:06   Link #33384
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

I didn't realize you could use multiple Servants and ended up soloing everything .___.
Old 2020-09-20, 13:44   Link #33385
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Hercules is OP in Grail Front.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-21, 16:52   Link #33386
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Play it like an endgame chess match where you use your king to trap the opponent's king. Don't bother engaging head on
What exactly does that mean,"engaging head-on"? Don't try to take out the other side's Servants? I mean, you gotta take out some, or they'll savage you something fierce.

I feel like this is designed to REALLY encourage you to slap Healing codes on every servant you got (I remember watching a video where Enkidu solos King Crim^H^H^H^H Protea, and kept healing himself with that one attack), but I never did figure out how the whole system works. All I knows is that they somehow revised it so that it was better.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-21, 23:07   Link #33387
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
What exactly does that mean,"engaging head-on"? Don't try to take out the other side's Servants? I mean, you gotta take out some, or they'll savage you something fierce.

I feel like this is designed to REALLY encourage you to slap Healing codes on every servant you got (I remember watching a video where Enkidu solos King Crim^H^H^H^H Protea, and kept healing himself with that one attack), but I never did figure out how the whole system works. All I knows is that they somehow revised it so that it was better.
I mean don't just rush head on into a mass of enemy units. Just evade them as much as possible, aiming for Munierre and chasing him into Guda. Helps if you use Guda to draw some of them away

Then again, I didn't realize you could use multiple units and basically just solo-ed everything so....

if you really need to take everyone out, JAlt is perfect. Tried once with her and she cleaned out the entire opposing roster.
Old 2020-09-21, 23:26   Link #33388
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
I mean don't just rush head on into a mass of enemy units. Just evade them as much as possible, aiming for Munierre and chasing him into Guda. Helps if you use Guda to draw some of them away

Then again, I didn't realize you could use multiple units and basically just solo-ed everything so....

if you really need to take everyone out, JAlt is perfect. Tried once with her and she cleaned out the entire opposing roster.
They don't seem to give you extra classes in the newest one, or zeker for those that abuse of Herc. I won the last two with Cu and Kayneth CE chasing Munierre, I just ignore the enemies even if they try to fight me got protection from arrows backing me, the rest in defensive formation protecting Gudako. The AI either used all it's turns fighting and not helping Munierre to escape or escaping but don't have enough to attack.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-22, 14:48   Link #33389
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Yeah. Cu, Herc and any servant with reliable survivability are MVP in this event.

I feel more comfortable doing this mini-game than challenge quests with crazy mechanics.
Old 2020-09-22, 15:07   Link #33390
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
apparently, its mostly a matter of tricking the AI's aggro as shown with this Kiritsugu run

CEs like Kayneth makes it even easier.
Old 2020-09-23, 04:56   Link #33391
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

lol, looks like the Assassin class really is made up of assassins

But really, some people clear this by spending 20+ turns. Meanwhile, others find funny ways to exploit the AI to put them into a corner.
Old 2020-09-23, 07:50   Link #33392
darkofficer
just a devil

proto merlin is coming

Spoiler for ...:

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-23, 08:32   Link #33393
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

https://twitter.com/fgoproject/statu...30365666762753

WTF.....MagiMari is real (1:12:20 onwards)

Also guess this means her NP will grant skill CD reduction like Tama? Not sure how mana regain in Arcade translates to mobage FGO

Spoiler for Her NP:

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2020-09-23 at 10:19.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-23, 10:56   Link #33394
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
https://twitter.com/fgoproject/statu...30365666762753

WTF.....MagiMari is real (1:12:20 onwards)

Also guess this means her NP will grant skill CD reduction like Tama? Not sure how mana regain in Arcade translates to mobage FGO

Spoiler for Her NP:
Let me guess... Character wise, she is just Merlin as a girl...If so, maybe one should bring them together and see how it turns out lol.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-23, 13:14   Link #33395
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Hmm...this Berserker enemy Grail Front looks scary at first, but I cleared it with only one casualty (CA Hassan).

On the Foreigner slot I used Yang Guifei with a MLB Holy Shroud of Magdalene (for the lulz).
She tanked the berserkers like they were nothing (taking out Xiang Yu and Herc in the process).

Meanwhile I sent Hassan and Cu to deal with Hijikata, then rushed to Munierre.

As for the news of Proto Merlin...hmm, literally looks like a genderbend Merlin. I don't see the same dynamic as Proto Arthur and OG Saber.
Old 2020-09-23, 21:02   Link #33396
cyberdemon

Not quite bond 10 yet but my jalter is now 100/2000/2000 and only 1 skill from max skills. Rulers beware, you’re now fodder lmao
Old 2020-09-23, 21:32   Link #33397
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Let me guess... Character wise, she is just Merlin as a girl...If so, maybe one should bring them together and see how it turns out lol.
Dunno. It's literally just American Singularity now in Arcade. Proto Merlin won't be appearing there obv.

For all anyone knows we may get Prototype event after LB6 since Manaka is showing up in that Lost Belt. Then she should appear with Proto Gil. Or if DW is cruel they'll just throw her in LB6 itself
Old 2020-09-24, 08:06   Link #33398
Homura7

Hey guys, guess who was just added in Arcade?

I'll give you a hint: Curse of separation A.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-24, 13:19   Link #33399
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
Hey guys, guess who was just added in Arcade?

I'll give you a hint: Curse of separation A.
Don't tell me it was Sita?
Old 2020-09-24, 13:33   Link #33400
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

It is Sita. Curse of Separation indeed.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon