AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-03-21, 09:06   Link #1181
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Lol at me. I forgot about the dolls in Gin's world, and Shinku's ability to animate lifeless dolls. Still, none of them seem to be able to do what Hina could do (imagine piggy banks firing coins).

Still, I had to agree that Hina's the weakest.

And her former medium's Tomoe.
Mincemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-21, 09:11   Link #1182
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

That's some scary sh*t.

I hope there can be some heart-to-heart Gin and Shin talks...
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-21, 09:56   Link #1183
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

The one cosplaying as Suiseiseki looks great.

And Zero, I think it's Kuwashibara Tomoe ... so that's where Hotaru came from ... weird ...
Old 2006-03-21, 09:56   Link #1184
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mincemaker
Lol at me. I forgot about the dolls in Gin's world, and Shinku's ability to animate lifeless dolls. Still, none of them seem to be able to do what Hina could do (imagine piggy banks firing coins).

Still, I had to agree that Hina's the weakest.

And her former medium's Tomoe.
The weakest and the sweetest!

Last edited by grey_moon; 2006-03-21 at 10:19.
grey_moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-21, 10:01   Link #1185
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Hai, hai! I definitely agree. You forgot the cutest also ... admit it ... you just like her -nanos more than Suiseiseki, and she definitely doesn't strike a nerve whenever you see her all cuddly with Jun. ADMIT IT!
Old 2006-03-21, 10:16   Link #1186
grey_moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223
Hai, hai! I definitely agree. You forgot the cutest also ... admit it ... you just like her -nanos more than Suiseiseki, and she definitely doesn't strike a nerve whenever you see her all cuddly with Jun. ADMIT IT!
Her nano's are the greatest, and to be honest when I watch RMT past the errr "Hina scene" (everyone who has watched it will know what i mean) I feel really depressed and the ending leaves me with a knot in my chest.

Apple should sponsor her for giving the word nano so much air time....

*EDIT*
DOH!!!beaten by Mincemaker!!!!!

Last edited by grey_moon; 2006-03-21 at 11:08.
Old 2006-03-21, 10:36   Link #1187
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon
Her nano's are the greatest, and to be honest when I watch RMT past the errr "Hina scene" (everyone who has watched it will know what i mean) I feel really depressed and the ending leaves me with a knot in my chest.

Apple should sponsor her for giving the word nano so much air time....
Haha. I had seen a picture in 4chan that shows what looked like a typical Apple iPod advertisement, except Hina's in it.

And that episode where Hina Ichigo stopped moving (Rozen can be quite a bastard sometimes) is the most depressing episode. I don't normally cry, but that episode made me sad.

And yes, she is cute especially when she gets all cuddly with Jun.

I still couldn't figure how to scale down that pic. How do I scale down a picture?
Mincemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-21, 10:48   Link #1188
grey_moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mincemaker
Haha. I had seen a picture in 4chan that shows what looked like a typical Apple iPod advertisement, except Hina's in it.

And that episode where Hina Ichigo stopped moving (Rozen can be quite a bastard sometimes) is the most depressing episode. I don't normally cry, but that episode made me sad.

And yes, she is cute especially when she gets all cuddly with Jun.

I still couldn't figure how to scale down that pic. How do I scale down a picture?
Use gimp!!!!
*edit*
good piccie btw
*/edit*

I hate iPods, but that Hina advert is working on me!!!

Last edited by grey_moon; 2006-03-21 at 12:10.
Old 2006-03-21, 11:38   Link #1189
JHawkNH

Ok, a few quick question.

1. "If" there is announce about a Third Season/OAV/Movie, about when would we expect to hear about it?

2. If there is no announcement by that date, how long should we wait until we start sending our demand/death threat notices to the studios?
JHawkNH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-21, 12:29   Link #1190
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHawkNH
Ok, a few quick question.

1. "If" there is announce about a Third Season/OAV/Movie, about when would we expect to hear about it?

2. If there is no announcement by that date, how long should we wait until we start sending our demand/death threat notices to the studios?

I am guessing the latest that we will be hearing about the OAV/ 3rd season will be by the end of April.

Anyways, is there I-Barasuishou or I-Kirakishou?
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-21, 12:58   Link #1191
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2
I am guessing the latest that we will be hearing about the OAV/ 3rd season will be by the end of April.

Anyways, is there I-Barasuishou or I-Kirakishou?
Why do these questions pop up in every anime? It's like the FMP thread where the answer is always the same.

The next anime series will come out when it comes out. So until any official statement is made through anime mags, slips of animators' tongues on their blogs, or being posted on Moonphase the answer is: NO INFO IS OUT YET.

Well at least a trivia info for you:

When the director Matsuo Mamoru was holding auditions for the voice role for Suigintou, he immediately chose Tanaka Rie after hearing her acting skills. "I knew that she was the only person that can pull it off," as quoted saying in an interview. Much of the credit of Suigintou's fame is credited towards Matsuo-san selecting the perfect voice for her.
kj1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-21, 13:43   Link #1192
Jekyll
Rozen Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Shinohara
By the way... that girl, Jun's friend and Hina's ex-medium IS named Hotaru, right? Or am I making a mess here with Sailor Moon's "Hotaru Tomoe"? O_o
Her name is Tomoe Kashiwaba.

Concerning Shinku's and Suigintou's combat effectiveness: In episode 11 of the first season Shinku mentioned, that she could do everything Suigintou could do and promptly demonstrated this. Their fight was quite balanced, until Suigintou's manipulation of Jun started to interfere with Shinku's concentration (and most probably the amount of energy she received). This was without Suigintou having a medium, though, but it can also not be assumed that Shinku took advantage of having a medium at this point. While Jun's ring did emit a slight amount of the signature red light, this might have been caused by the destabilisation of it, which was caused by his mental distress.

Last edited by Jekyll; 2006-03-21 at 13:58.
Jekyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-21, 15:04   Link #1193
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980
Why do these questions pop up in every anime? It's like the FMP thread where the answer is always the same.

The next anime series will come out when it comes out. So until any official statement is made through anime mags, slips of animators' tongues on their blogs, or being posted on Moonphase the answer is: NO INFO IS OUT YET.

Well at least a trivia info for you:

When the director Matsuo Mamoru was holding auditions for the voice role for Suigintou, he immediately chose Tanaka Rie after hearing her acting skills. "I knew that she was the only person that can pull it off," as quoted saying in an interview. Much of the credit of Suigintou's fame is credited towards Matsuo-san selecting the perfect voice for her.
I never asked that question. I merely guessed.
Old 2006-03-21, 16:25   Link #1194
grey_moon

Quote:
I never asked that question. I merely guessed.
Hee hee I guess as RM junkies we just can't get enough and need our next fix, especially us Hina fans who hurt inside when we think how S2 ended. Poor Jun, I do not know how he will cope without her, well he has Sui and Shinku to boss him around.

For me I will wait patiently and keep rewatching S1 and S2 (although I don't like watching the end of S2 if I am depressed or have had a bad day).

Favorite Hina moment for me that comes to mind right now is when she lets Jun put one foot inside her fort in Stair Wars....
Old 2006-03-21, 16:49   Link #1195
blitz1/2

Grey moon you will be proud.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...osplays/11.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...naichigo06.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...naichigo04.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...naichigo02.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...naichigo01.jpg

Don't worry, Gin fans. I found some cosplays of them too.
Old 2006-03-21, 19:00   Link #1196
solwyvern
▲wight
*Graphic Designer

forgot one.

Quote:
Don't worry, Gin fans. I found some cosplays of them too.
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/530...etanaka9xg.jpg
→ that's Rie Tanaka
http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/~rinou/20050919/ →?Suigintou

dress:
http://www.goh-e.com/m-htm/anime/ani-main.htm
http://www.goh-e.com/m-htm/anime/suigintou.htm
Old 2006-03-21, 19:07   Link #1197
blitz1/2

Wtf? They don't have a Barasuishou or a kirakishou costume!
Old 2006-03-21, 19:13   Link #1198
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Heh. It's Kashiwaba Tomoe. I also messed up my names, damn.

Enju said that defeating Shinku was defeating the best creation of Enju. We all know that Kanaria sucks in defense, but he also probably knew about Kirakishou, that's why he patterned Bara after her to fool the other RMs. If Enju says that about Shinku, it probably is true ... considering the fact that she had four other Rozen Maidens beaten before her.

I really like Hina Ichigo, especially when she matured throughout the two series. In the second series she was so sweet that I almost wanted Suiseiseki to die rather than her. Sui is ... disturbing and annoying.

Of course, I still like Suigintou best. That's the tr00f.
Old 2006-03-21, 19:37   Link #1199
blitz1/2

Of course, I still like Kirakishou and Barasuishou best.

@physics: I don't get what you're saying.
Old 2006-03-21, 20:02   Link #1200
solwyvern
▲wight
*Graphic Designer

I did enjoy badass Hinaichigo and Hinaichigo's death very much.
----------------------
Anyway here's what i'm working on right now...

Suigintou' and Shinku's pose I already have.
So I'm requesting some decent pics of Kanaria, Hinaichigo, Barasuisho, and Kirakishou that would go well with it.

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural