AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-02-21, 22:11   Link #1
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Musunde Hiraite by MINASE Mayu

Musunde Hiraite

Author: MINASE Mayu

Synopsis: On the first day of school, Furuya Hiro sleeps in causing him to miss the opening ceremony. Because of this, he gets to meet Himari Asaki, the top girl in school. He falls in love with her instantaneously; so, he decides to confess his feelings for her.... repeatedly. Unfortunately for him, she rejects him every time without fail. On one of these occasions, he accidentally drops his cell phone (which of course has a candid photo of Himari for his wallpaper). Himari finds it and returns it to Furuya at his house. There we find out that Furuya's sister is actually a friend of Himari along with the fact that Himari is androphobic (fear of men).

Genre: Comedy, Ecchi, Romance, Shounen

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=48030

---------------------------------------

Two chapters have been scanlated and so far it's pretty good. The first chapter deals with Hiro and the 2nd deals with his friend. It looks like there will be at least two different character plot lines so far. I am hoping it won't be like Hatsukoi Limited and have a ton of characters.

Spoiler for Chapter 1:

Spoiler for Chapter 2:
Old 2010-02-21, 22:41   Link #2
Who

Awesome. Hiro's hair makes me want to just take a pair of scissors and... yeah.

Second chapter was really well done compared to the first, in my opinion. Can't wait until next chapter.

Last edited by Who; 2010-02-21 at 22:57.
Old 2010-02-22, 00:01   Link #3
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Well I just checked it out and not bad at all, it's got a very nice style to it(crazy hawt sister indeed) altho have to be honest I'm not really a fan of that type of story telling but it seems to work, so I think I'll stick with it for now.

ch 1 was nicely done and hope we're back with them sooner rather than later but even so kinda looking forward to ch 3.

I'm hoping it doesn't turn out like Hatsukoi Limited but then this might be handled better.

Also hoping that this first lot of chapters are more introductions of the characters and then after it will focus on the first couple as more central characters.
Old 2010-02-22, 02:46   Link #4
ZODDGUTS

The 2nd chapter was much better than the 1st chapter.
Old 2010-02-22, 09:20   Link #5
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Well I just checked it out and not bad at all, it's got a very nice style to it(crazy hawt sister indeed) altho have to be honest I'm not really a fan of that type of story telling but it seems to work, so I think I'll stick with it for now.

ch 1 was nicely done and hope we're back with them sooner rather than later but even so kinda looking forward to ch 3.

I'm hoping it doesn't turn out like Hatsukoi Limited but then this might be handled better.

Also hoping that this first lot of chapters are more introductions of the characters and then after it will focus on the first couple as more central characters.
I hope it's only those two protagonists. One has his hands full with a senpai who is afraid of men and the other is in a love triangle, that's enough. It can be a good thing to have more than one plot line. I hope the author switches between the two with each chapter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZODDGUTS View Post
The 2nd chapter was much better than the 1st chapter.
It was more natural and more...normal.
Old 2010-02-22, 11:24   Link #6
Lummie

DragoZERO introduced me to another great manga I sure had fun with this one. The art is great, although Hiro's hair is kinda

Spoiler for Chap1:

Spoiler for Chap2:

The only thing i fear is like what others said in this thread, a great start but let's hope it doesn't continue the way Hatsukoi did because i'm feeling that the two other guys who accompany Hiro and Akechi will get invidually their own story.
Old 2010-02-22, 22:44   Link #7
KLGChaos
The Shermain

I'm also hoping it doesn't go on a massive multi-protagonist kick. That's never been my thing. Judging from the end of the second chapter and the way it said the focus would be that other girl, that just might be the case and I probably won't be able to get into it.
Old 2010-02-23, 08:07   Link #8
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
DragoZERO introduced me to another great manga I sure had fun with this one. The art is great, although Hiro's hair is kinda
Glad you like it! But I found it through a recommendation on MAL, lol.

Quote:
Spoiler for Chap1:
It really is unique to do that so many times. I can't think of any other character to do that seriously. They may if it was a comedy but this was not.

Quote:
Spoiler for Chap2:
He could be a real pimp if he wasn't such a jerk.

Quote:
The only thing i fear is like what others said in this thread, a great start but let's hope it doesn't continue the way Hatsukoi did because i'm feeling that the two other guys who accompany Hiro and Akechi will get invidually their own story.
I am hoping not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
I'm also hoping it doesn't go on a massive multi-protagonist kick. That's never been my thing. Judging from the end of the second chapter and the way it said the focus would be that other girl, that just might be the case and I probably won't be able to get into it.
I think that girl is part of Akechi's story so I doubt she'll have her own.

Last edited by DragoZERO; 2010-02-23 at 08:29.
Old 2010-02-23, 08:23   Link #9
Lummie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I am hoping not.
Spoiler for Raw chapter 3/4 spoiler:
Old 2010-02-23, 11:18   Link #10
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
Spoiler for Raw chapter 3/4 spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2010-07-06, 12:58   Link #11
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Chapter 3 has finally been scanlated...

Awesome, simply awesome. You can really feel where the characters are coming from and feel for them too. And even though the situation is cliche and done over and over and over, it's intriguing to read.

It does look like this is turning into something similar to Hatsukoi Limited. I am hoping these are just introductory chapters and the cast will stop growing soon though.
Old 2010-07-06, 14:56   Link #12
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Akechi is too epic for being who he is and there only being 3 chapters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago View Post
It does look like this is turning into something similar to Hatsukoi Limited. .
That's EXACTLY what I thought after reading this today. They might as well have called it "Hatsukoi Limited: The New Class" .
Old 2011-08-08, 20:39   Link #13
Somnus
Eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
Akechi is too epic for being who he is and there only being 3 chapters.

That's EXACTLY what I thought after reading this today. They might as well have called it "Hatsukoi Limited: The New Class" .
More like, "Hatsukoi Limited: The Awesome Version". I ended up coming across this one on a whim, and I LOVE IT.

The characters are done so well, and I enjoy reading about all of them. They actually speak and follow through with their feelings. This is yet another example of a manga that can accomplish more in 1 chapter than some do in their entire run.

What a bad idea it was to read chapter 5. It's a 2-parter and I want to know what happens!
Old 2011-08-09, 01:01   Link #14
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

This is really goood!
It's like Hatsukoi but with much better presentation The problems in Hatsukoi (for me) was that the characters weren't that good...but in this manga, I don't think I've seen a character that I hate

I wonder if each character story will be developed further in later chapter rather than just doing one-shot drama like this
edit:
..oh wait, I guess they will Didn't noticed the hint in ch 5 scanlation

Old 2011-08-09, 01:07   Link #15
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

When I read this, I get the same erie feeling like from "Hatsukoi Limited", this series is good so far, but I can foreseen that it would not be a long one. Pretty simple ABC logic for the heroine and Protagonist to link together.
Old 2011-08-09, 01:09   Link #16
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

With stories like this, I don't mind if it doesn't last that long As long as the ending is not rushed and everything flows naturally as it is, I'm fine with it.

Old 2011-08-09, 02:01   Link #17
Aesthetic Shampoo

Does remind me of Hatsukoi, but sooo much better. The development is perfect, and the different main characters actually interact with each other. I have my doubts about the amount of characters there will be, but according to the latest released one we're getting back to the first chapter guy in chapter 7, so looks like there will be no need to worry
Old 2011-08-09, 10:45   Link #18
Somnus
Eh?

I've flipped through the RAWs (they're up to Vol. 3) and I can safely say we will come back to some of the characters. Too bad I couldn't understand a word!

I can't wait for more. Hopefully more people become interested in this one.
Old 2011-08-19, 20:02   Link #19
Xion Valkyrie

Yeah, definitely a Hatsukoi vibe, but most of the characters seemed to have gotten together already by chapter 6. There's just that one triangle left I think (misunderstood pervert, childhood friend, and manga girl)?
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, romance, shounen