AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-09-13, 17:45   Link #461
gencbiba

I'm too lazy to read the countless posts in this topic so can anyone tell me if there are any hot chicks involved with kiba, kinda like partymates somewhat or anything like that.

Captain Tsubasa and Dai no Daibouken are being translated!! Check us out at http://www.hiei-tf.fr/frenchies-subs/. Stop on by and show us some love at the forums.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-13, 17:49   Link #462
molitar

Fillers are ok when it continues the story.. Like Naruto tho it's getting to be old so many of them.. but it is showing him growing as a ninja.

Problem is that this one did not do anything for the story. What about Roia who just lost her mother and who Zed said he would pay more attention to? In this story he didn't pay attention to her at all who is right now totally sad as well as confused since she never dreamed she was from Task. She has alot of emotions to deal with and it should have focused on her and Zed.
molitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-13, 21:21   Link #463
Ashi-chan
Resident Asian Nerd Girl

Send a message via AIM to Ashi-chan Send a message via MSN to Ashi-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Ashi-chan
As annoyed with Roya as I am after that arc, an ep. of her and Zed would've been much better than this. Now with ep. 25 hinting at the start of an event, there doesn't seem to be any appropriate place to give light to her emotional recoperation.

Bad maid filler aside, I'm looking forward to the next ep.
Ashi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-15, 12:10   Link #464
ModokiBunny
*Fansubber

Third Ending announced by Aniplex performed by the Popsoul group Limelight. No official word of which episode it will begin from.

ライムライト(Limelight) 
3rd Single「STAY GOLD」
2006.11.01 in stores 
1223 yen (tax in)
http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Music/Info/limelight/

Last edited by ModokiBunny; 2006-09-19 at 16:25.
ModokiBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-17, 04:30   Link #465
Scribble
Sloth

Send a message via MSN to Scribble
New OP? Looks like we're in for a long haul for Kiba. I initially thought it was going to be a long ongoing series, but due to the pacing and narrative of the plot, I thought it would end at around 26 episodes. I'm in a difficult position now because I was looking forward to ending KIBA and picking up one of the new shounen jump autumn anime, and I'm bad at keeping track of everything I follow.

I hope I don't end up dropping it. KIBA has never really amazed me except Noah's first side story.
Old 2006-09-18, 23:55   Link #466
Ashi-chan
Resident Asian Nerd Girl

Send a message via AIM to Ashi-chan Send a message via MSN to Ashi-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Ashi-chan
It says "STAY GOLD" is going to be the third ending on the Ki-ba website, unless it's wrong?
Old 2006-09-19, 14:43   Link #467
milanista

I've heard that KIBA have 2 seasons. But does it have 52 eps or 50?
milanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-19, 16:26   Link #468
ModokiBunny
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashi-chan
It says "STAY GOLD" is going to be the third ending on the Ki-ba website, unless it's wrong?

Thanks for the correction, can't believe i missed that part.
Old 2006-09-19, 17:44   Link #469
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

I guess we'll see how Noa got brainwashed next week.
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-19, 18:06   Link #470
Antonik

why is the show called kiba, when there are no characters or spirits for that matter called Kiba.
Antonik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-20, 00:06   Link #471
ModokiBunny
*Fansubber

Directly, "KIBA" means Fang or Tusk. So it's refering to the people of Tusk. So there should be something important about that maybe relating to the main character. So far no leads except:

- Sara (Zed's mother) preceeded into a battle with a person who was revealed as a Tusk Human in Episode 1.

- Roya (Roia) herself is a Tusk human, and never knew that while growing up.
Old 2006-09-20, 07:38   Link #472
Trax
Rock beats scissors

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramadrama
I guess we'll see how Noa got brainwashed next week.
Didn't we know that already? But perhaps some details will get worked out...
Trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-22, 03:33   Link #473
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trax
Didn't we know that already? But perhaps some details will get worked out...
They need some major details. They only gave some seasoning to Noa's brainwashing up to this point. Now I'm guessing, judging from the previews, we'll get the whole meal.
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-23, 15:21   Link #474
AmilGaulRaWks
KIBA rules

I kinda felt that KIBA episode 24 was very fillerish, boring scene with maids going on throughout the eipsodes. But however, I was very looking foward to watch the next episode on KIBA which it mentions that joust touranment is about to take place. It's getting interesting cause of what we know about noa's and what role he is going to be once Zed finds about it later on in the future perhaps who knows.
AmilGaulRaWks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-24, 17:49   Link #475
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribble
New OP? Looks like we're in for a long haul for Kiba. I initially thought it was going to be a long ongoing series, but due to the pacing and narrative of the plot, I thought it would end at around 26 episodes. I'm in a difficult position now because I was looking forward to ending KIBA and picking up one of the new shounen jump autumn anime, and I'm bad at keeping track of everything I follow.

I hope I don't end up dropping it. KIBA has never really amazed me except Noah's first side story.
Im incline to agree with you i seriously thought that Kiba was coming to a close but with the start of the tourment and so many question unanswered i think were going to have to dig our heels in. I for am looking forward to the next series episodes. It will be nice to see what kind of battle techniques the other countries use. Plus i think that arc has a potential for Roia to prove her self. I think proving her self as a comptent Shard Caster is a way to get rid of her depression. Plus were have not gotten to the friend vs friend (ZedXNoa) fight which so many Shonen animes are famous for. Im worried about getting to bored and dropping the series. Got to make room for the fall shows that are going to be coming out
Old 2006-09-25, 12:23   Link #476
ModokiBunny
*Fansubber

2nd Opening announced by Aniplex performed by Younna (Younha). No official word of which episode it will begin from. Most likely during or after the Neotopia Joust.

To avoid confusion, Limelight is the 3rd ending theme as shown a few posts upward.

Younha 
2nd Op Single 儚く強く (hakanaku tsuyoku)
10/01/06 in stores 
??? yen
http://www.younha.net/

Last edited by ModokiBunny; 2006-09-25 at 16:37.
Old 2006-09-25, 16:03   Link #477
Taylor--
!

I was expecting the new OP/ED to be on this episode, but they weren't. Looks like we have to wait a bit longer.
Taylor-- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-25, 16:32   Link #478
ModokiBunny
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra
Im incline to agree with you i seriously thought that Kiba was coming to a close but with the start of the tourment and so many question unanswered i think were going to have to dig our heels in. I for am looking forward to the next series episodes. It will be nice to see what kind of battle techniques the other countries use. Plus i think that arc has a potential for Roia to prove her self. I think proving her self as a comptent Shard Caster is a way to get rid of her depression. Plus were have not gotten to the friend vs friend (ZedXNoa) fight which so many Shonen animes are famous for. Im worried about getting to bored and dropping the series. Got to make room for the fall shows that are going to be coming out

So far up till Kiba 26, there are lots of questions still unanswered. I will just list a few such as:

- Exactly how many key spirits in total exist in that world since Zed, Hyu, Noa, and even Pope Hiram already have one of their own?

- When will Sara (Zed's mother) make a second appearance?

- What kind of event took place in the past that Jiko is trying to prevent from happening a 2nd time?

- Why is Jiimu ordering Hyu to gather all of the key spirits for him?

- What kind of spirit is in the good luck pouch handed to Roya (Roia) by Sagiri?

- Since Zed has 3 spirit slots on his right arm, what will his third spirit be?

- Does Roya (Roia) have a crush on Zed?

- Are all the comforting expressions made to Noa by Diana a sign of romance or simply being used as a dog?

- Will Miki use Suraguna (Dumas's spirit) ever again?

and etc.

Last edited by ModokiBunny; 2006-09-25 at 16:45.
Old 2006-09-26, 02:50   Link #479
tempest3991

For all your questions.......

Kiba may be different, and might answer all of these questions.

However, like most anime/movies/tv shows...............probably 3/4 of ur questions will go unanswered
tempest3991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-26, 22:45   Link #480
Ashi-chan
Resident Asian Nerd Girl

- No idea how many spirits. It's never been specified, but I guess the count is up to four so far.
- If we ever get another Task-oriented arc, then maybe we'll see her. Guessing since in the first ep. she identified Zed's attacker as a Task human, so she probably has some relation to them.
- World annihilation, probably, guessing. We know from Zed and Noa's conversation in ep. 25 that bringing all the Key Spirits together will fring the world's end. What that end is is still unknown.
- If my world annihilation sort-of theory's right, probably to destroy the current world and bring about a new one under Jimoto's rule.
- Don't know, something pretty. XD Nah, I guess we'll have to wait and see till Roya's joust. That is, if the charm is really a spirit and if Roya even uses it.
- Maybe the Key Spirit up for grabs in the joust?
- She obviously cares a lot about Zed in some form. It could possibly develop into a crush, which would probably be awkward for someone as stoic as Zed.
- DIANA'S A PEDOPHILE PREYING ON NOA-KUN!!! That's what it is, I know it!
Okay, seriously, I think it's the dog thing. She has a huge influence in all Noa is and does, and I think she's exploiting his confusion and willingness for clarity by feeding him all these lies and whatnot.
- I really want Miki to try out Slugna again, but he seems to be getting shoved into the background, so it's probably a small chance. Poop on a stick.

So I guess new OP and END come out next ep.?