Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-10-20, 20:34   Link #1
wnkryo
HainShodan

2004 baseball playoffs/world series thread.[Mature]

**Simple Rules Of This Thread**

Welcome biatchs to the playoff/world series thread. Cursing, flaming, fanboyism/favoritism, spitting and just plain bitching are WELCOMED (along with just about any thing else I haven't mentioned) because it's part of baseball and won't be changed for some forum. If you want to act like (or you are) a fruit cake and dont have the balls to deal with what other people will say about you or your team in this thread then LEAVE NOW, and dont even think about contributing to this thread otherwise because your not welcomed here.

**End Of Simple Rules Of Thread**

First off, YANKEES ARE GOING DOWN BITCHS!!! Even though I live in nyc, I still want the red sox to win, and the way they imbarrassed the yankees, and the fact that game 7 is 6 0 red sox, it's definetely safe to say Red Sox OWNED the Yankees.

I'm saying this right now, it's going to be red sox vs astros in the world series. No one deserves it more.
Old 2004-10-20, 20:40   Link #2
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnkryo

First off, YANKEES ARE GOING DOWN BITCHS!!! Even though I live in nyc, I still want the red sox to win, and the way they imbarrassed the yankees, and the fact that game 7 is 6 0 red sox, it's definetely safe to say Red Sox OWNED the Yankees.

I'm saying this right now, it's going to be red sox vs astros in the world series. No one deserves it more.
BAH! The red sox could be up 100-0 with 2 outs in the bottom of the 9th, and they'll still find a way to blow the game. Why? Because they're the red sox. They haven't won a world series in 86 years for a reason, when it looks like they have the win, they screw it up. It's happened time and time again, and this year will be no different.

Yes, denial is a wonderful thing for us yankee fans...

edit: 6-1 now, the comeback begins
Old 2004-10-20, 20:44   Link #3
durrem
[megaplay] *sparkles*

I believe, and I'm saying this from the bottom of my heart as a Giants fan, that the baseball gods are just setting the Red Socks up for even more pain in the World Series. The joy they feel now if they beat the Yankees after being down 3-0 will be turned against them 100 fold when they blow it in game 7 of the WS by some fluke, as is always the case with the Red Socks. I actually feel really bad for the Red Socks fans... The pain will never end...
Old 2004-10-20, 20:45   Link #4
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Dammit. When I read "[Mature]" in the title I thought there would be some ecchiness in this thread. I have lost my reason to be here. *departs*

Old 2004-10-20, 20:48   Link #5
ChainLegacy
廉頗

Go Red Sox, I'm Currently Tuning Into Game 7
Old 2004-10-20, 20:50   Link #6
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrem
I believe, and I'm saying this from the bottom of my heart as a Giants fan, that the baseball gods are just setting the Red Socks up for even more pain in the World Series. The joy they feel now if they beat the Yankees after being down 3-0 will be turned against them 100 fold when they blow it in game 7 of the WS by some fluke, as is always the case with the Red Socks. I actually feel really bad for the Red Socks fans... The pain will never end...

Their is NO WAY red sox will lose the world series after they pawned the yankees. Their only problem would be roger clemens and the other nice pitchers in the astro's bullpen. But overall I doubt they would lose it.

Edit: JOnnY damon OWND THE YANKEES AGIAN!!!!! 8 1 RED SOX!@!!!! OWNAGE!
Old 2004-10-20, 21:52   Link #7
Green²
It's bacon!

Go Boston!

8-1 Boston. Top 7,.. ouch, there's going to be hell in New York tonight if the yanks don't do better.
Old 2004-10-20, 22:19   Link #8
durrem
[megaplay] *sparkles*

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnkryo
Their is NO WAY red sox will lose the world series after they pawned the yankees. Their only problem would be roger clemens and the other nice pitchers in the astro's bullpen. But overall I doubt they would lose it.

Edit: JOnnY damon OWND THE YANKEES AGIAN!!!!! 8 1 RED SOX!@!!!! OWNAGE!
I hope you are right. I hate both the Cards ('87) and Astros (Fucktard Kent) and would love to see them either of them smushed by the Sox. Just don't jump off a bridge if it doesn't work out, although, I guess all Red Socks fans who had such a bridge jumping inclination would have departed this world long ago for a better place.

Last edited by durrem; 2004-10-20 at 23:26. Reason: sp :P
Old 2004-10-20, 23:05   Link #9
Kamui4356
Aria Company

As Pedro from excel saga would say,
"VERY NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"
If only the red sox had left their pedro in for a few more innings... The yankees were hitting him pretty well after all. You can bet I'll be rooting for either st. louis or houston in the world series. Boston cannot be allowed to win unless they're playing the cubs. The streak must hold!!!!!
Old 2004-10-20, 23:11   Link #10
Green²
It's bacon!

BOSTON WINS!!!!!!!!!!11`~~

Shock & Awe in NY tonight! RUN! RUN!
Old 2004-10-20, 23:35   Link #11
Bullsquat
Strange Love

It is the curse of the A-Rod!!!

Looks like this curse is even bigger than the almost hundred year old curse. It seems every team that decides to acquire the poisonous Alex Rodriguez will end up worse than they were the year before. This is a word of warning to all you other teams out there. stay away from a-roast! Look what happened after he left the Mariners, they got winningest record in baseball while the Rangers slumped from a playoff team to one of the worst. Then the poison left for New York, and the Rangers actually picked themselves back up a little bit. On the other hand, the Yankees who were in the world series the year before ended up losing to their bitter rival who's had the swami cast on them since the dark ages. Hahahaha, the curse of the A-Rod lives on and he will forever taint the teams he comes upon. Maybe he needs to give up another $100 mil, that'll lift this curse up.

Go A S T R O S!!!! send it home Killer Bees!!!!
Old 2004-10-20, 23:43   Link #12
hooliganj
Team Player

It's awesome that the Sox pulled it off, but I gotta root for the 'Stros come World Series time. They are practically the local team, after all. What's that? There's still another game with the Cards? Piece of cake.

P.S. If it is Red Sox vs Astros, it'll be the first time I can remember liking both teams in the Series. Wow.
Old 2004-10-21, 00:02   Link #13
Bullsquat
Strange Love

I've already got tickets for game three and four of the world series since monday. That's how sure I am that the Astros are going to win their series. Now all I need to do is find a way to get tickets to Fenway Park than catch a flight to Boston this weekend to root for my team.

go A S T R O S!!!! Send it home Killer Bees!!!!
Old 2004-10-21, 01:04   Link #14
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
mm~ so. any riots in NY yet?
Old 2004-10-21, 01:29   Link #15
method

I wonder if they will rename the Ewing theory to the A-Rod theory.
I am stunned beyond belief that the Red Sox were able to pull off the greatest comeback in baseball history. I surely thought that some how some way the yankees would pull the ball away from the Red Sox and continue the suffering of the fans. Finally Charlie Brown kicked the ball. Hopefully the World Series will be as good.
Old 2004-10-21, 10:41   Link #16
Knight Hawk
Lurker

Riots in New York? NO sir. But after the win last night, there were riots in boston Fuckers win finally and they make a mess, shame on them.
Old 2004-10-21, 10:49   Link #17
hamiko_san
September Jellyfish

you all should just give it up, yankees are going to loose, they have no chance. BOSTON WILL OWN ALLL BWUAHAHAHAH *ahem*...
Old 2004-10-21, 12:10   Link #18
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamiko_san
you all should just give it up, yankees are going to loose, they have no chance. BOSTON WILL OWN ALLL BWUAHAHAHAH *ahem*...
where have you been lol

Quote:
Riots in New York? NO sir. But after the win last night, there were riots in boston Fuckers win finally and they make a mess, shame on them.
how reminiscent of LA Laker's championship
Old 2004-10-21, 13:24   Link #19
wnkryo
HainShodan

Fuck yah the red sox won!!!!

Now if the astros beat the cardinals then its gg red sox will win.
Old 2004-10-21, 15:00   Link #20
Wang Hung Lo
Death to False Music

Send a message via AIM to Wang Hung Lo Send a message via MSN to Wang Hung Lo Send a message via Yahoo to Wang Hung Lo
I fucking hate baseball so I'm here to say that all your Goddamn teams suck ass! Nyeahahahah!
Closed Thread