AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Negima

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-21, 04:52   Link #101
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

Negima Mou Hitotsu no Sekai ~ Ariadne Arc ~

http://negima.kc.kodansha.co.jp/story/extra.html
Old 2010-11-27, 19:22   Link #102
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sian View Post
Negima Mou Hitotsu no Sekai ~ Ariadne Arc ~

http://negima.kc.kodansha.co.jp/story/extra.html
*coughs*

Since its out now (and have been for what? ... a week?) ... shouldn't it get a thread?

... i honestly think the whole plot idea of Yue dropping into Ariadne could create a fairly decent Spin-off manga/anime (pick your poison) of its own

But fell off my chair doing the animated OP due to Yue blending a juice with a slice of Watermelon, a ear of (seedless) Maize (i think), a few tomatoes, a pepperfruit, a green chili and a ... Tuna ... and a few things i'm not sure i want to know what is
Old 2010-11-29, 20:01   Link #103
turok
[TTZ] Moderate Encoder
*Fansubber

Location: In the Turokzone. Next door are heaven, hell, and 4chan.org (purgatory)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sian View Post
*coughs*

Since its out now (and have been for what? ... a week?) ... shouldn't it get a thread?

... i honestly think the whole plot idea of Yue dropping into Ariadne could create a fairly decent Spin-off manga/anime (pick your poison) of its own

But fell off my chair doing the animated OP due to Yue blending a juice with a slice of Watermelon, a ear of (seedless) Maize (i think), a few tomatoes, a pepperfruit, a green chili and a ... Tuna ... and a few things i'm not sure i want to know what is
its been out since 1 week, 5 days ago. and seriously why no thread for it? if waiting on fansub release then in that case... wait 2-3 days.

[update]: I just released the extra OAD magical girl yue. now there is no excuse. MAKE A THREAD FOR IT NAOs! lol

Last edited by turok; 2010-12-05 at 15:56. Reason: update
Old 2010-12-06, 02:10   Link #104
turok
[TTZ] Moderate Encoder
*Fansubber

Location: In the Turokzone. Next door are heaven, hell, and 4chan.org (purgatory)
I dont like double posting but that new thread really needs to be done now.
Old 2011-01-13, 12:25   Link #105
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by turok View Post
I dont like double posting but that new thread really needs to be done now.
The thread is up now and only because I saw a version of the RAW at the usual location with one seeder with painfully slow seeding.

Just a heads-up to all the Negima fans here... when a request for a thread is made in this section, I think it would be best if a moderator is PM'ed about the request for a somewhat of a speedy response. Due to the sheer volume of this forum, it's hard to keep track of every subsection of this forum. That said, feel free to PM me at anytime considering I squee at the sight of Yue and Haruna.
Old 2011-02-11, 20:54   Link #106
turok
[TTZ] Moderate Encoder
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
The thread is up now and only because I saw a version of the RAW at the usual location with one seeder with painfully slow seeding.

Just a heads-up to all the Negima fans here... when a request for a thread is made in this section, I think it would be best if a moderator is PM'ed about the request for a somewhat of a speedy response. Due to the sheer volume of this forum, it's hard to keep track of every subsection of this forum. That said, feel free to PM me at anytime considering I squee at the sight of Yue and Haruna.
lol had i known this beforehand i wud have done so with haste lolololol. talk about lttp... ive beeen too inactive....
Old 2011-03-14, 09:57   Link #107
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
What about a thread for the upcoming movie?
Old 2011-03-17, 22:54   Link #108
turok
[TTZ] Moderate Encoder
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
What about a thread for the upcoming movie?
hasnt released yet as its still in the works... took awhile after yue oad release for there to be a thread for it.
Old 2011-07-31, 12:01   Link #109
NegiSpringfield

I'm curious as to why Negima is in the retired series section, other than that the anime is no longer being made. The real Negima is the manga, which gets new chapters regularly and is certainly not finished.

I just would like to hear why there isn't any recognition of the *better* manga.

Edit: Just noticed there is a manga discussion thread. Gomen nasai m(__)m

Last edited by NegiSpringfield; 2011-07-31 at 12:14.
Closed Thread