AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-01-27, 09:22   Link #241
BW95
Banned

Enter No. 6.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-28, 20:08   Link #242
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Oh Karias stop making me love you with your weird creeper self. xD
Cloudedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-03, 11:15   Link #243
BW95
Banned

Well, things have taken an interesting turn. Five elders left. Hopefully, the other clan leaders will step up to the place. Still no clue as to the 3rd elder's identity.
Old 2014-02-03, 12:20   Link #244
Xacual

More like only 3 Elders left. We've gotten hints before but definitely now that the two Werewolf Elders aren't exactly loyal to Union and have their own plans. Only two Elders left if you factor in that Crombel is trying to play all the sides against each other.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-03, 12:52   Link #245
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
More like only 3 Elders left. We've gotten hints before but definitely now that the two Werewolf Elders aren't exactly loyal to Union and have their own plans. Only two Elders left if you factor in that Crombel is trying to play all the sides against each other.
Rai's gonna have to kill them all anyway.
Old 2014-02-17, 11:19   Link #246
Awrya
U mad?

I nominate Karias for funniest noble clan leader.
The scene with the rose and the bow was just too funny, no doubt it was Karias who positioned the rose, even though only Tao, Takeo and M-21 would see it.
Old 2014-02-17, 11:21   Link #247
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
I nominate Karias for funniest noble clan leader.
The scene with the rose and the bow was just too funny, no doubt it was Karias who positioned the rose, even though only Tao, Takeo and M-21 would see it.
I thought that was set in stone from the beginning? Great to see Karias in action.
Old 2014-02-19, 14:09   Link #248
Cloudedmind

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
I thought that was set in stone from the beginning? Great to see Karias in action.
lol This!

It's nice we'll finally get to see Karias fight, but good lord are the Elders just plan stupid?! Everytime they show up they start a fight and die, you would think they'd learn to lay low for once. Kind of makes you wonder how there organization lasted so long with such "Elders" as leaders. The power really did go to their heads.
Old 2014-02-19, 14:19   Link #249
coded321
He Who Games

Do any of you guys think karias is strong enough the take on either the 3rd or 5th elder? It was stated that karias is weaker than frankenstein, who met his match with the 5th elder. What do you guys think?
coded321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-19, 14:34   Link #250
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudedmind View Post
lol This!

It's nice we'll finally get to see Karias fight, but good lord are the Elders just plan stupid?! Everytime they show up they start a fight and die, you would think they'd learn to lay low for once. Kind of makes you wonder how there organization lasted so long with such "Elders" as leaders. The power really did go to their heads.
If the Noblesse was involved then it really was no wonder so many died, but now that the Elders know it isn't like they should avoid the Noblesse now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coded321 View Post
Do any of you guys think karias is strong enough the take on either the 3rd or 5th elder? It was stated that karias is weaker than frankenstein, who met his match with the 5th elder. What do you guys think?
When was that stated? This match is more like one of compatibility rather than strength. Karias is a long range fighter like a super Takeo. The Elders can't do squat if they can't even get close to him. The closer they get, the more accurate his attacks will become and Karias can always make some distance on his own. So with the current situation, Karias should definitely be able to hold his own until reinforcements arrive and then the Elders will be outnumbered 4-2.
Old 2014-02-19, 14:55   Link #251
Cloudedmind

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
If the Noblesse was involved then it really was no wonder so many died, but now that the Elders know it isn't like they should avoid the Noblesse now.

When was that stated? This match is more like one of compatibility rather than strength. Karias is a long range fighter like a super Takeo. The Elders can't do squat if they can't even get close to him. The closer they get, the more accurate his attacks will become and Karias can always make some distance on his own. So with the current situation, Karias should definitely be able to hold his own until reinforcements arrive and then the Elders will be outnumbered 4-2.

Even when it was unknown to them, the Elders, that the Noblesse was involved, when you have Elders being taken out by then unknowns you think they would have shown a bit more caution. Granted it was the weaker Elders at first, but still more often than not they came in guns a blazing only to get taken out. I can understand sending in your cronies to stake things out and do your dirty work, considering that's their job , but the actual Elders themselves just ended up rushing in. So far only Crombell has shown any actual forethought, and perhaps the first and second Elder. The first we haven't seen much of, and the other we're only really just now getting to know.
Old 2014-02-26, 19:30   Link #252
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudedmind View Post
Even when it was unknown to them, the Elders, that the Noblesse was involved, when you have Elders being taken out by then unknowns you think they would have shown a bit more caution. Granted it was the weaker Elders at first, but still more often than not they came in guns a blazing only to get taken out. I can understand sending in your cronies to stake things out and do your dirty work, considering that's their job , but the actual Elders themselves just ended up rushing in. So far only Crombell has shown any actual forethought, and perhaps the first and second Elder. The first we haven't seen much of, and the other we're only really just now getting to know.
All things considered, the Elders did show caution. After the first case where 12 was killed, they sent 10 and 11. They didn't know at what cost it came to the enemy to kill 12 or whether the cause of death was due to greater numbers. Also, it's pretty inconceivable for there to be Elder-class opponents aside from Clan Leaders to begin with. So it was cautious to send two Elders, but then they were killed and it was a logical choice to get serious and send their aces.

I've always thought that Karias would've been funnier when he was fighting and I was right! But to be serious things are looking bad at the moment. Kentas is probably on the level of an Elder and the trio are on their own this time so I guess this is an opportunity for us to see just how close they've gotten to Elder-class. Karias is outnumbered and it looks like 3's got some sneaky tricks.
Old 2014-04-28, 09:51   Link #253
GenesiD

I guess it's time for M21 to finally develop his powers as a part werewolf. One of the werewolves forced M21 to transform and shit is finally about to hit the fan. Am I the only one hoping for a romantic development between M21 and the female werewolf? <3

And yes, new chapter is out on mangacow
GenesiD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 18:00   Link #254
BW95
Banned

Glad to see this is back.
Old 2014-05-05, 10:08   Link #255
Kirihara_R

Its been while this webtoon , and oh crap she is here Raskreia !
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-05, 10:23   Link #256
GenesiD

Oh snap. Shit is about to hit the fan. Assuming she fights that is. She'll probably berate Karias for shaming the nobles or something like that lol. It will be funny.

I think we are nearing the penultimate arcs. In the end I see Rai going back to hibernation at the end with Frankenstein promising to wait for him. That would be a nice ending imo.
Old 2014-05-05, 10:29   Link #257
watisit

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenesiD View Post
Oh snap. Shit is about to hit the fan. Assuming she fights that is. She'll probably berate Karias for shaming the nobles or something like that lol. It will be funny.

I think we are nearing the penultimate arcs. In the end I see Rai going back to hibernation at the end with Frankenstein promising to wait for him. That would be a nice ending imo.
And then a time leap? But that makes me wonder what happens to the students. They seem to be a significant part of the story too.
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-05, 10:45   Link #258
GenesiD

I think you misunderstood. That is my preferred ending to Noblesse. The ending scene would only show Frankenstein promising Rai that he will wait for him while Rai goes into hibernation. Of course however, I can't discount the probability of that happening soon. Rai isn't stable now. And I doubt there would be a time skip so going into hibernation won't work out. But I'm pretty sure Frankie and probably the Lord (+ clans) can figure something out.

Now that I think about it, we might not actually see the end for a long while. We still have around 5 elders left, the whole deal with Crombell, Muzaka (plus the werewolves) and M21. There is still a lot of things left it seems.
Old 2014-05-05, 10:55   Link #259
@GEMC

I want RaixRaskreia scene
Old 2014-05-05, 13:01   Link #260
setsuna86

Quote:
Originally Posted by @GEMC View Post
I want RaixRaskreia scene
It's probably why she came personally. So that Rai doesn't fight anymore... I think.
setsuna86 is offline   Reply With Quote