AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2019-04-18, 15:39   Link #41
4th Dimension

I think it's part getting the idea that reclessly using it just won't cut it as his little rescue showed. But it's more that he needs to SAVE (press the gem) to reload to that time. He can't arbitrarily travel to whatever point yet. His last save is the one during the rescue. I think it's still technically in range (in game and in the story he should know this since he was given a manual) of that save, but would likely involve redoing a day and he has no actual plan.

Then again apparently in game he did try to protect her since it was an outside event.

Also the reporter seems more the type to MAKE it into a juicy story if it's not juicy enough. Hence that egging seeming rather staged.

-----

Dad: Yeah. Apparently his dad was rather HOT STUFF you young females for a disgraced academic I guess Harem protagonist genes run in the familly

Sensei: As I keep saying, this refreshingly mostly has actual HAWT adult females. You can see it's a 90s game. Today it would have been lolis.

Migraines: Yeah. Either she is being affected or she got pulled at some point between timelines. Also Ryuuzouji has DEFINITELY moved between lines or something given his sudden change. It might tie into this one not trying to take the Reflector by force.

Join Midchilda Discord server - a Nanoha community server
4th Dimension is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-20, 01:59   Link #42
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

They don't really do OPs and EDs in this style of music all that much now do they? Kind of a pity
Old 2019-04-21, 14:06   Link #43
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

The frustrating thing is there is a story in there. But it's unfolding so slow...three episodes in and we know next to nothing about Mitsuki or Kanna. Kaori and Hideo feel more like manipulation tools rather than characters. Ayumi got some detail this episode but that she is a constant target for manipulation/abuse wore really thin. As for Takuya, he has something that he knows is very potent yet he's acting the same as in Episode 1. There are people he should be helping (Ayumi, Mio, Mitsuki) or people he should be trying to find out what the real deal is about them (Kanna, Ryuzoji) and he just....lets things happen...

I know this has two seasons...but get a move on...because there is something to this...
Old 2019-04-23, 14:24   Link #44
Nivek von Beldo

sorry i've to drop this..WTH WAS THAT.....
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-23, 18:16   Link #45
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

At least something finally happened in this episode. It just wasn't anything good, and that's an understatement.
Old 2019-04-23, 20:44   Link #46
Magewolf

So we wait until he resets his save point from when he could use it to fix all this with ease before we spring the whole mother dying thing on him. That cheap manipulation really makes me care about the story.
Magewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-23, 21:57   Link #47
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep4:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-23, 23:31   Link #48
Frontier

So his dad asks if he's in love with Ayumi? Is that a compliment to her or just an acknowledgement of his son's tastes ?

As if Kaori didn't seem suspicious enough, she's also working with Ryuzoji. Considering she also seems to be willing to do anything to get a good story, I'd say it's probably not a good idea to trust her, even if she does seem like a fun lady with some great legs .

So Mio's dad wants to get her out of the entire country just as mysterious happenings are beginning to unfold...I wonder whatever for .

I love how Takuya thinks Mio's being a nagging teacher when she's probably just trying to be a nagging mom or girlfriend to make sure he take care of himself when she's gone .

Toyotomi framing Ayumi seems pretty obvious, but was he using that to threaten her to sleep with him? She seemed to be oddly getting along with him after defending him from Takuya for someone who was being blackmailed .

Was that the sensei out of her normal look who Takuya passed on his scooter?

So, Kanna and that sleazy guy...is he a private detective? Maybe she's investigating things on her own? Only reason I can think of for why she'd associate with that kind of guy .

Did Ayumi really try to commit suicide or was it setup to look that way? I'm betting the latter. And since they made it a point for Takuya to save during his Summer school lesson, it's pretty clear he'll have to go back to that point to prevent this from happening .
Old 2019-04-24, 01:58   Link #49
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Ayumi is strangely pliant. Hope this gets touched on more later since usually no one will be that easy to boss around. Anyway, asshole A aside they still have Ryuuzouji to worry about. He's most likely why Kaori wants to infiltrate the labs after all
Old 2019-04-24, 04:18   Link #50
Tenzen12

Well, I assume he is only one who can clear her name, given he is obviously behind whole affair.

In a way I like where it's going (Not because whole this NTR thing of course.) Story focus on Ayumi and her company while practically ignoring more mainstream heroines, which makes me rather hopeful (even though Ayumi is one of less interesting characters and there is still 24 episodes left jump on mainstream vagon).
Old 2019-04-24, 11:18   Link #51
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Oi, you have a save point

Anyway, why not just let this dumb Ayumi die?
If she is gonna suicide anyway, why let that douchebag bang her?
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-24, 12:31   Link #52
Tenzen12

Who will pay living expenses, if she dies?
Old 2019-04-24, 12:42   Link #53
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Eh? This dude can rewind back time yo
Money is the least of his problems
Old 2019-04-24, 12:57   Link #54
Darkwolf907

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Oi, you have a save point

Anyway, why not just let this dumb Ayumi die?
If she is gonna suicide anyway, why let that douchebag bang her?
I think at first, she still doesn’t have the plan to suicide, only after they do ‘it’ that she realize that the bastard just used her. She who told that plus what she already slap Takuya for not believe him made her fall to despair and feels there is other way to escape except by death
Darkwolf907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-24, 14:24   Link #55
RDNexus

Well... Now I REALLY want that scumbag to DIE a horrible and slow death
I have no problem with a heroine wanting to be with someone other than the protagonist, as long as that someone truly deserves her. That piece of crap... NOPE

Other than that... How will Takuya stop all of that crap? The save point doesn't seem to give room for much...
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-24, 18:53   Link #56
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
Other than that... How will Takuya stop all of that crap? The save point doesn't seem to give room for much...
Saving Ayumi's life seems easy enough. He just has to not back down like he did in this ep and throw Toyotomi out of the house. She may not believe him if he tells her he's using her, but it may cast enough doubt in her mind to break the chain of events. As for the rest, he can try as many times as he wants and we know he can bring objects to the past. He just has to his hands on the evidence proving Toyotomi is behind everything with the help of Kaoru.

Giving how cowardly Toyotomi is, Takuya could probably get him to spill the beans with a little beat down.
Old 2019-04-25, 03:15   Link #57
RDNexus

OH! That's right! He could try to get the evidences and go back in time with them. Sure hope he does.
He screwed up in the whole warehouse thing, before. He's gotta do things right this time. HE HAS TO.
Old 2019-04-25, 12:58   Link #58
Sakuratsuki

Well Ayumi is not the only problem here, Kanna entering a hotel room with an old geezer waiting for her. Well I won't have to spell out what happened to her. This turn of events I don't know if I can just toss it aside by saying, "ohh nice we have the "save" option let's go back and erase everything and forget it".
Old 2019-04-30, 12:01   Link #59
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Floating Magic!
But seriously, just let this dumb bitch die
She suicides like she draws breath

Also, please go best girl route

Last edited by wuhugm; 2019-04-30 at 12:21.
Old 2019-04-30, 12:23   Link #60
RDNexus

Thank goodness this episode redeemed the previous one, even if only a little bit.
I seriously hate when crappy stuff like that happens, either in fiction or real life.
Too bad Just Deserts couldn't be applied (yet), but I hope it gets there eventually.

Now... What other dramatic and rage-inducing stuff may be in store for this story?
I read somewhere (I don't remember if it was here) that the story is darker than it first seemed.

But I gotta hand it to Takuya. A (supposed) babe tries to jump on him, but he simply refuses.
And this stuff about no longer being virgin...truth or bluff? And if true, whom did he do it with?

Tags
harem, incest